Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

+21
sickchip
oftenwrong
LWS
Claudine
stuart torr
socynical
Mel
patakace
Ivanhoe
Penderyn
astradt1
moonbeam
Stox 16
trevorw2539
ghost whistler
Dan Fante
bobby
boatlady
Phil Hornby
Ivan
Redflag
25 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by Redflag Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

boatlady wrote:The face I want to kick

Get into the queue boatlady, there are a few million others awaiting to do more than kick him in the face, some would want to hang up up by his B****CKS, myself I would rather like to force him to do a REAL hard days work like cleaning public toilets with a toothbrush  lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 am

The Daily Mail publishes an exciting new ( slightly retouched) picture of Mr Cameron on holiday, surrounded by adoring admirers...

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaxqAiqp1mX7W-6MZd3viPs7JZJtI8BkFpszLYi7dGBBnXlccdOQ(fishki)

Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by Redflag Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:18 pm

I think the Daily Fail will print any amount of Tory LIES PH, even the ones in picture form.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Cameron turns to Bird and Boycott for support over Yorkshire jibe

Cameron has claimed he was “absolved by two of the greatest living Yorkshiremen” after being caught joking that people from the county all hate each other. He was recorded making the unguarded comment while discussing rival devolution bids from within Yorkshire. According to the BBC, during the conversation Cameron said: "We just thought people in Yorkshire hated everyone else – we didn’t realise they hated each other so much".

The Yorkshire Post said his “disdainful” remark was rooted in a “rather stereotypical and outdated view of Yorkshire”. But Cameron has insisted that the former cricketer Geoffrey Boycott and umpire Dickie Bird both recognised it as a joke and believed most people would feel the same.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/11/david-cameron-yorkshire-people-hate-each-other-caught-camera
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:17 am

IVAN I always thought some desease would get Davy boy in the end it looks like he has a bad case of "Foot & Mouth" and not for the first time and I doubt it will be the last time.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:15 pm

Could this be Cameron's 'hug a swarm' moment?   Rolling Eyes

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CO4IwkvWsAALwjc
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CO4IwkvWsAALwjc.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:22 pm

As if those people don't have enough problems already - they have to meet that jerk... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Allah has sent us lunch, children.  

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CO4IwkvWsAALwjc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CO4IwkvWsAALwjc.jpg
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 am

That is a shame OW do you want to give those refugees "Foot & Mouth" desease
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:41 am

I’ve been in Germany for 12 days and missed some of the news, but I did read a story about Cameron in ‘The International New York Times’ on 25 September. It suggested that the leader of the ‘snouts in the trough party’, who has never been backward in spouting terminological inexactitudes, has had more to do with porkies than we realised previously….  Rolling Eyes

It sounds like a crackling story, which knocks Ed Miliband’s bacon sandwich off the top of the political pork parade, but we all know that ‘The Daily Mail’ is not a reliable source. So maybe we should take this with a pinch of salt. And some sage, maybe at 170C for about three hours.

Apparently, Paddy Ashdown wasn’t very pleased when this matter surfaced, accusing Cameron of “hogging the headlines” during the Lib Dem conference. However, at least we know what Cameron was thinking about when he said that West Ham was his favourite football team rather than Aston Villa. And perhaps that vacuous nonsense he was promoting a few years ago was meant to be ‘The Pig Society’?

If you come across Cameron on Twitter, you might want to report him for spam. It's possible that some phrases such as “pulled pork” and the American “pork barrel politics” will take on new meanings. And then there are the lewd jokes: "Fancy a drink after work, Dave?" “Yes, I'll see you in ‘The Boar's Head’ for a quick one."  Shocked

The article I read in Germany was by the New York novelist and critic Hari Kunzru, and he wrote: “After a period in which British society seemed to shake off the old stratifications, the Cameron era has revived an unabashed elitism. He has surrounded himself with ministers of his own class and background, a statistically improbable number of whom went to his old school (which was Eton). It is telling that the pig story entered the public domain only because a billionaire was denied a cabinet post to which he felt entitled. We are eavesdroppers on the kind of ruling class spat that is usually handled privately, between gentlemen....The image of Britain’s poshest PM since Sir Alec Douglas-Home engaging in what could be termed necrozoophilia at a semi-secret ball full of druggy cross-dressers only confirms Middle England’s fears and fantasies about life at the top. They have always suspected that behind closed doors, the toffs were getting away with murder.

Ann Widdecombe told us that the previous Tory leader, Michael Howard, had “something of the night about him”. There have been unsubstantiated stories about Cameron’s depraved past doing the rounds on the internet for many years, and if any of them are true it might help to explain how utterly incompetent people like Iain Duncan Smith have remained in the government for so long; Lord Ashcroft may not be the only one who knows where the bodies are buried.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:08 am

IVAN You have hit the nail on the head in regards to how IDS keeps his job at DWP, at the first re-shuffle of the coalition gov't (Tories) Davy boy was going to move IDS to another department but as we know he did not.

I have thought for ages that IDS has DIRT on Davy boy and more than likely others will have something to blackmail him with perhaps Giddy-up why did he give the job of Chancer of Exchequer lto some one who does not have an Economics degree??
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:43 pm

That break in Germany was clearly a tonic judging by the hilarious pun-laden post! I can take a lot of that.

I was wondering recently just what our former and totally unlamented 'friend' Pigsrule would have made of the terrible tale.

If you are still out there, Miss Piggy, and watching us surreptitiously in between drooling over pictures of John Redwood, your heroic local MP , I have a message for you - do us a favour and stay anonymous... Smile
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:20 pm

It is not just Miss Piggy that is in danger from Pigsrule PH , Pepa Pig is on Pills from the vet to help with her nervous anxiety problems
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:02 am

Cameron's new battle bus arrives at the Tory conference:-

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CQdtSstWsAAF4xd
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQdtSstWsAAF4xd.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:11 am

Nice one Ivan is the bus shaking on its wheels I bet if it sees sight of Davy boy it will speed away and go over the speed limit. lol! lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Given it is often said " Cameron son of Thatcher" does this give credence to the much used Hollywood expression "Motherf****er".
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:14 pm

At the Tory conference, a fat pig in the audience takes a big risk while sitting next to Cameron.....  afraid

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CQjgKrYWgAAb-sM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQjgKrYWgAAb-sM.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:22 pm

"We are the Party of WORK"
George Osborne Manchester 5 October 2015

Sports Direct Staff Are Having Strokes And Are 'Too Scared To Be Off Sick'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-34178412

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/news/sports-direct-staff-are-having-strokes-and-are-too-scared-to-be-off-sick/ar-AAf7lPv?li=AA54rU
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:35 pm

Ivan wrote:At the Tory conference, a fat pig in the audience takes a big risk while sitting next to Cameron.....  afraid

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CQjgKrYWgAAb-sM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQjgKrYWgAAb-sM.jpg

Naughty Naughty Ivan but understand why you could not let it pass. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:30 pm

Following his meal with the Chinese leader, Cameron’s fortune cookie proves remarkably prescient:-

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CR2I-jeWcAAhlRX
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CR2I-jeWcAAhlRX.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:31 pm

Meanwhile at the Banquet...

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Stream_img

" It says here that you've got prawn balls and Mr Cameron has 'pulled pork'..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:03 pm

".... but I can't believe this translation alongside Number 69."
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:34 am

Shome Mishtake Shurely...?

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 P-8637aaf7-55c3-45f6-9dc4-734156073dc6(express and star)

" Well how was I to know it isn't pronounced 'President Eleven'...?"
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

I hope that Labour MPs will remind Davy boy the next time he tells the people of the UK that Jermy Corbyn is DANGEROUS to the Financial and SECURITY of the UK. Since China has already been caught at hacking into our security, yet Davy boy has still signed up to allowing the COMMUNIST Gov't to install a NUCLEAR station with more than likely the ability of China to know all the secrets of the UK without the trouble of hacking.

Also allowing China off with DUMPING shoddy steel that will be used in buildings within the UK, and as we all know the loss of 6,000 jobs in our own steel industry. But as most of us know Davy boy does not give two FCUKS for anybody but his mates in the City of London and not forgetting Tory donors.

IVAN if it is possible could you either put the first part of my post on twitter or make sure that one of the Labour MPs sees this post so that Labour MPs will have an answer to Davy boy when he tries to call JC a COMMY.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:48 pm

On hearing that Aston Villa has sacked its manager, Cameron posts his application for the job....  Rolling Eyes

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 CSPdLn4WsAANi4v
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CSPdLn4WsAANi4v.png
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Those Football Club Allegiances...

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvBqyF9hTqGDAAt6xBXOmgLtu0liZPUNTTqHeudLU8qmHkinv1jg

" I've always been a fan of the Ham-mers and have a season ticket at Villa Pork..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudine Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:01 pm

David Cameron appears to be in orbit after the Lords' double whammy tonight. I like it. I like it when he's forced to confront the reality that important people disagree with him. It must be like getting spanked by the Eton headmaster....
Claudine
Claudine

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:06 am

You would not believe it Claudine, on Scotlands newsnight the Scottish Tory leader was saying she would win 19 seats in the Scottish Parliament for the Tory party in May 2016. Not if I have anything to do with it, I will be reminding Scots what the Tories were intending to do to Scotland along with the rest of the UK in CUTTING TAX CREDITS it took the H.O.L to stop this from becoming law thank you HOL.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:59 pm

The neo-Georgian Prime Minister

From an article by John Gray:-

"Like Baldwin, who knew how to use the power of radio to craft an image of himself as a rather ordinary person, Cameron has lodged himself in voters’ minds as someone who, despite his privileged background, understands their everyday concerns. Yet there can be few who view him as having Baldwin’s reliably sound judgement. A PM who almost triggered the break-up of the United Kingdom with his slapdash management of the Scottish independence referendum and became the first head of a British government since 1782 to be defeated in the Commons on a matter of war does not leave an impression of being a steady hand on the tiller.

There is no reason to suppose that Cameron is anything other than he appears to be – impressively quick on the uptake but, in essence, unthinking. If there were anything hidden beneath Cameron’s changing appearances, the successive faces he has projected could have looked inauthentic. Such turns are the stuff of politics, but Cameron carries them off with exceptional ease and the reason for this is because there is nothing beneath the surface. The defining feature of Cameron’s career is a chronic disconnect between words, deeds and consequences.

The Britain Cameron will leave behind when he departs for a life of chillaxing and shooting won’t be one modelled on a version of Victorian values. It will be neo-Georgian: a country that is, in effect, governed by a coterie of wealthy families that collude and compete for power and influence
."

For the full article:-
http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2015/10/neo-georgian-prime-minister
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Great post IVAN, but Davy boy has not overcome the Independence question in Scotland, and with his ATTITUDE to cutting family tax credits and the the trouble within the NHS (I have watched both debates in HOC) Davy boy is doing every thing in his power to force the people of Scotland to go for Independence.    Even myself who is against Independence I am thinking very hard should I vote YES this time then England will never again be able to impose a Tory gov't on us, as Scotland does not vote Tory.

It is Scotlands general election in May 2016, the leader of the Scottish Tories has come out and said that they will win around 19 seats this is a touch of the CLEGGYS, if I know Scots they will make the Tories pay for what they have done unlike England who only made sure the Lib-Dems paid for their part in the coalition.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:32 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Image_update_img

" How were your pork scratchings, Mr Cameron?"

" Not too bad since I put some oinkment on them..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:22 am

Nice one IVAN and PH keep them coming
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:13 pm

David Cameron mocked after Downing Street admits Photoshopping poppy on to his Facebook profile picture

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-mocked-after-downing-street-admits-photoshopping-poppy-on-to-his-facebook-profile-a6718636.html

As one reader of that article commented: "Even the photographs of him are telling us lies."  Evil or Very Mad

Can you imagine the furore if someone on the staff of Ed Miliband or Jeremy Corbyn had pulled such a stunt?
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:21 am

I watched this report on the Mathew Wright show on channel 5 this morning, he also said if this had been JC All Hell would have been let loose by the right wing media and it would have meant off to the Tower for JC.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:23 am

The word 'hypocrisy' wasn't invented for nothing...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:02 pm

And the Tory party are indeed responsible for its fullest flowering
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:33 pm

"Every man over forty is a scoundrel".

George Bernard Shaw, in Man and Superman
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:21 am

Phil Hornby wrote:The word 'hypocrisy' wasn't invented for nothing...

You have never said a truer wd PH, I would think it was the Tories that invented the word HYPOCRISY for there own benefit.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:52 pm

I think they will claim it was inherited from the previous Labour Government
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:59 am

Bobby that would not surprise me if the Tories did they are trying to blame Labour for the last 5 years, just how BLATANT are there LIES going to become ???
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:07 pm

In 1556, seventeen Protestants were murdered - burned in barrels - in Lewes in East Sussex on the orders of Mary Tudor, who was the Catholic wife of Philip II of Spain. Since 1858, five Lewes bonfire societies have remembered this event on 5 November every year. Effigies are burned of Guy Fawkes, Pope Paul V and one or two other people. Last year that included Alex Salmond, but who are they burning tonight? pig

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 12 Proxy
https://o.twimg.com/2/proxy.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next