Welcome to Cutting Edge. Guests can see and read the contents of most of the boards on this forum but need to become members to read all of them. Currently membership is instant, but new accounts may be deleted if not activated within fourteen days.

If you decide to join the forum, please open your welcome message for further details. New members are requested to introduce themselves on the appropriate thread on our welcome board.

Members may post messages and start threads, but it is essential that they read our posting rules and advice before doing so. If you have any immediate questions or queries, please post them on the suggestions board.

After posting at least ten messages, members are able to contact each other and the staff through our personal messaging system.

This forum is administrated by Ivan and moonbeam and moderated by boatlady and astradt1.

Thank you for visiting Cutting Edge.

"Good morning" - "Good evening"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Good morning" - "Good evening"

Post by Aspca4ever on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:43 pm

http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/074/2/b/april_showers_by_ghost_peacock-d5y6p9u.jpg

Good Morning everyone --- woke up to the sound of gentle rains and thunder to the southwest of me!  Blessings and thankful thoughts on this holiday weekend.  We have been in high wind~~~advisories for over 2 weeks and lots of pasture fires have destroyed equipment/out buildings/cows & calves --- this is a much needed reprieve from those horrid wind driven fires! 
Enjoy your day and drop by and say 'HELLO'
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Re: "Good morning" - "Good evening"

Post by Aspca4ever on Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:49 pm

"Honestly, Dr. Freud...I do not know why I have this compulsion to steal eggs, color them
and then run around in the pre-dawn hours to hide them; seems it was just something
expected of me"

Rain started last night around midnight and woke up to 2" of snow on the ground
by 3am...we were in dire need of all this moisture --- but 'SNOW' scratch

The view to the East of my house > > >

the view to the south of my front porch > > >
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Good Morning from the Heartland of America~~~

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Well, for all of my rancher friends and associates down in that wild fire area of KS; our num-nuts Gov. Brownbeck finally decided to dispatch our National Guard to aid in the range land fire.  No
9 days - 9 DAYS and he finally suggests that tankers be sent to haul water to all of those rural volunteer fire fighters and a couple of BlackHawk helicopters be sent to lift 650#'s of water out of surrounding lakes to be dumped into those deep ravines that are still on fire burning all of the trees.  400,000 acres - 5 farm buildings - 3 homes and countless calves and cattle burned trying to evade those wind driven range fires!  WELL - DONE YOU MORON - well done indeed Evil or Very Mad

Easter snow melted off yesterday with highs in the mid 50's; woke to heavy frost on everything today but it's supposed reach 66º today and high winds yet again --- with more fire danger and open/outdoor burn ban still in effect.
Have a great day cheers
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Extreme weather is becoming a feature here too. We can have all four seasons in a day. So if you don't like it just now, merely wait half-an-hour.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:22 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Extreme weather is becoming a feature here too.  We can have all four seasons in a day.  So if you don't like it just now, merely wait half-an-hour.

Rather scary and such a hazard for our 'Spring' nesting birds; they're so confused and they habitat is becoming an extreme weather hazard --- weather patterns seem to be changing far to rapidly.  For this ole' gray head scratch
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:25 pm

Woke up to the tail-end of Hurricane Katie here this morning:

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspca4ever on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:31 am

WOW...best case scenario that it fell away from the drive way and house - worst case scenario; That's a huge assed tree to dispose of --- OMG
Aspca4ever

Back to top Go down

Post by starlight07 on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:04 pm

I am loving the recent weather... been pretty hot last week.
starlight07

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:37 am

Hi Starlight - nice to see you back. We're having mixed weather here on the east coast - warm, though, on the whole
boatlady
Administrator (Global Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:22 am

And it's cool, windy and overcast in Lincs. Still, it's time for my walk. Trip round the local yearly Carnival in the park, perhaps buy some knickknacks from a charity stall and definitely forego the Ice cream.

Have a good day.
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:09 am

Woke up to the tail-end of Hurricane Katie here this morning
Hurricane Katie was relatively trivial when compared to the damage caused by an earthquake in Kent last year......

Source: Twitter
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:22 pm

Probably someone fracking about!
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down