Welcome to Cutting Edge. Guests can see and read the contents of most of the boards on this forum but need to become members to read all of them. Currently membership is instant, but new accounts may be deleted if not activated within fourteen days.

If you decide to join the forum, please open your welcome message for further details. New members are requested to introduce themselves on the appropriate thread on our welcome board.

Members may post messages and start threads, but it is essential that they read our posting rules and advice before doing so. If you have any immediate questions or queries, please post them on the suggestions board.

After posting at least ten messages, members are able to contact each other and the staff through our personal messaging system.

This forum is administrated by Ivan and moonbeam and moderated by boatlady and astradt1.

Thank you for visiting Cutting Edge.

Should Cabinet exit controls be relaxed so that Theresa May can be kicked out?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grass an immigrant day?

Post by tlttf on Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

If the government really want people to inform them of known illegal immigrants, shouldn't they pay a bounty of say £10,000 per dozen grassed. Not only would it possibly lower the cost of public services, it would also create a boom in jobs. Just think of the growth possibilities for public sector workers to start their own business> Very Happy

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Is Theresa May fit for purpose?

Post by astradt1 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Hot on the heals of the fiasco over the not checking passports and visa's at British Airport's for which Tessa blamed everyone else she has now hand British Boarder control to a French firm........Reason, to cut costs.......

'Bungling' French firm replaces British staff guarding our borders

Home Secretary Theresa May has handed Eamus Cork Solutions (ECS) a £7.1 million deal for the frontline responsibility of searching lorries and buses entering the UK.

The job of searching for immigrants, smugglers or terror suspects at the checkpoint in Dunkirk usually falls to UK Border Agency (UKBA) staff, who are, unsurprisingly, disappointed by the move, calling it 'cheap and a threat to national security'.

To make matters worse, the ECS has also recently come under fire for a series of blunders, including allowing immigrants to escape a detention centre and guards sleeping on duty.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is she Fit For Purpose?

astradt1

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Cabinet exit controls be relaxed so that Theresa May can be kicked out?

Post by astra on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:28 pm

I'll wager Sarcozy cannot believe his luck!

#1 Present the French Company with a er not bribe - cannot call it that! a 'persuasion, an office building in a prime location say, to let so many accross (really Astradt, what would YOU do if you were on the border in that circumstance and the lorries going the other way?)

#2 This FOREIGN company is going to recieve sensitive documentation on who the BRITISH Gubmint deem fit/unfit to enter this land! I'll wager the French Police are all over these communications!

#3 Are there any details of the tendering process - which BRITISH companies tendered?

and lastly, this company are saying who can come out of Sangat ( or it's new replacement which is non too far away)
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Re: Should Cabinet exit controls be relaxed so that Theresa May can be kicked out?

Post by Shirina on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 pm

Wouldn't this be a lot like America assigning a private Mexican border security force to guard America's southern border?
Shirina
Former Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 pm

Exactly Shirina, it would!

I cannot believe the folly of this!

As in another thread it would seem "We're DOOMED!"
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:00 pm

astra wrote:inform them of known illegal immigrants

Weel That's Me then!

Back to Loch Tay and the wee cave with the spider!

And I will be heading back to Newcastle, what would I do if Scotland votes for Independence will I have to leave astra?
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Alec Salmond has said that "If you have lived outside Scotland for the last 3 years, you are no longer a Scot"

So it is me who has the problems!
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Well it's more than that. Scots become more Scottish, the further they get from Scotland.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:49 pm

OCH AYE!!!, 74 miles South of Berwick is far enough fer me, the nooo!! Very Happy

The Irish have the same identity problem - ask the New York or Detroit Police/Fire Depts.
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ( blogs. telegraph.uk)

" I am deporting you, Kenneth..."

" You can't ,you bossy old trout- I own a cat..."

Well there making it easier for bosses to sack there staff and today have made it easier to sack Teachers so how about making it easier for us to SACK them :pirat:
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:38 pm

All MPs have to be confirmed in their appointments every four years or so.

That's why some are so greedy while they are there.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 pm

Redflag. Herr Cameron has now introduced a 5 year fixed term, making it even more difficult to remove them. Dont do as I do, Do as I tell you.
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 pm

bobby wrote:Redflag. Herr Cameron has now introduced a 5 year fixed term, making it even more difficult to remove them. Dont do as I do, Do as I tell you.

Thanks bobby I had a feeling that was the case is it not to to quote an old saying "What is sauce for the goose is sauce for the Gander"
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

bobby wrote:Redflag. Herr Cameron has now introduced a 5 year fixed term, making it even more difficult to remove them. Dont do as I do, Do as I tell you.

how very true bobby. unless the Lib/Dem's walk out on them. but will not happen now. as they have about as much back bone as a chocolate e'clair bobby. they will not wake up till they hear a crack in the ice just before they fall in. Very Happy
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:22 pm

astra wrote:Dogs have masters??

tell THAT to him on the left - Clyde

Thinking about this threads heading if we relax the laws to kick out Mrs May why not kick them all out? anybody got any ideas I would be willing to try anything.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 pm

With the Houses of Parliament sinking into the Thames and St Steven's Tower leaning 18 inches at the top, does this mean that MP's when in Parliament will have to wear hard hats? (it was they in the first place who slapped these crazy 'elf an' safety rules on us all)

The free hard hat provided by us will save Theresa May a wadge in hairstyling!!
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:59 pm

astra wrote:With the Houses of Parliament sinking into the Thames and St Steven's Tower leaning 18 inches at the top, does this mean that MP's when in Parliament will have to wear hard hats? (it was they in the first place who slapped these crazy 'elf an' safety rules on us all)

The free hard hat provided by us will save Theresa May a wadge in hairstyling!!

would just love to see her in a hard hat and Hi-viz vest as well. as she is such a pile of old poo. me being nice ha ha my only real worry is that she has so very little to fill the hat astra
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:53 am

would just love to see her in a hard hat and Hi-viz vest as well.
Can't manage that, but this might make you vomit:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:01 am

Ivan wrote:
would just love to see her in a hard hat and Hi-viz vest as well.
Can't manage that, but this might make you vomit:-

Ivan
just been sick and feel quite ill looking at her. its just made me have to take a ibuprofen pain relief pill ha ha ha
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:38 pm

astra wrote:Would love to be standing next to May's shredder right now!!

I watch a lot of the BBC Parliament channel and its been ages since I have seen her in the H.O.C is she keeping a low profile or maybe just maybe doing her job ie Working.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm

Theresa backs plans to boost Maidenhead town centre

Theresa May has given her support to proposals to rejuvenate the Kings Triangle area of Maidenhead town centre. The plans, which were subject to public consultation over the summer, will transform the area between King Street and Queen Street, with new shops, homes and offices. A planning application has now been submitted to the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead, which if approved would allow the project to go ahead as the first stage in improving the town centre.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Fashion Notes

And here we have Theresa modelling for the fuller figure and showing just how far from elegant a fat , lined-faced old slapper with a double-chin and lank hair can actually look if you dare to turn on the light in her presence...

( Next week Anne Widdecombe shows the daring slinky swimwear fashions for Summer 2012, so leave the country now if you are of a nervous disposition)

Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:22 pm

far from elegant a fat , lined-faced old slapper with a double-chin and lank hair

An' yer said the 5 word thread was going on dangerous terriTORY!! Very Happy
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:37 pm

Sorry, Mr Astra - my inadvertent narrative on Ms May must have been a slip of the tongue.... Evil or Very Mad
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:45 pm

astra wrote:
far from elegant a fat , lined-faced old slapper with a double-chin and lank hair

An' yer said the 5 word thread was going on dangerous terriTORY!! Very Happy

Sorry Astra just got your 5 word thread.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:54 pm

on Ms May must have been a slip of the tongue....

Nothing, er, fishy one hopes Embarassed
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:00 am

google STD
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby on Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:18 am

Whats that, Scumbag Tory Disease?.
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Theresa May will huff and puff for a few days, they all do it, then fall on her sword, she will follow Fox.
jackthelad. You got that one slightly wrong! Far from resigning over her relaxation of border controls, or her bare-faced lie about an immigrant being allowed to stay here because he owned a cat, all has been forgotten.

Now the stupid and incompetent old trout is rumoured to be plotting against Cameron because she fancies her chances of becoming the next Prime Minister. Her platform? Abolish the Human Rights Act! Not to amend it, get rid of it, throw out the baby with the bath water. After all, the woman who was once concerned that the Tories were being seen as 'the nasty party' doesn't want 'plebs' to have any rights, does she?
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Theresa May would be a popular candidate for PM with the flog 'em and hang 'em segment of Tory voters. Xenophobia also exerts a powerful influence on many others in hard times, so refusal of entry and forced expulsions will find plenty of support in the Country. Principles that will resonate also with UKIP supporters, so Cameron will have numerous sharks circling him, though a swap at the top is unlikely to improve matters for the Nation anyway.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:08 am

oftenwrong wrote:Theresa May would be a popular candidate for PM with the flog 'em and hang 'em segment of Tory voters. Xenophobia also exerts a powerful influence on many others in hard times, so refusal of entry and forced expulsions will find plenty of support in the Country. Principles that will resonate also with UKIP supporters, so Cameron will have numerous sharks circling him, though a swap at the top is unlikely to improve matters for the Nation anyway.

Your last line is spot on OW, none of the Tory MPs have got a clue so they would just swap one Dunderhead for another of the same ilk.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:03 am

I think the sharks of the larger and most dangerous species will wait until most of the Tory ideological policies are in place, then show their teeth, whilst being in the position of blaming Herr Cameron and the muppet Clegg for the state we will be in.
Lets be honest, we have yet to see a Tory or a Lib-Dem take responsibility for anything they do, theres allways a scape-goat
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

"The Law of unintended consequences" seems to have afflicted this wicked Government ever since it formed.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:50 pm

bobby wrote:I think the sharks of the larger and most dangerous species will wait until most of the Tory ideological policies are in place, then show their teeth, whilst being in the position of blaming Herr Cameron and the muppet Clegg for the state we will be in.
Lets be honest, we have yet to see a Tory or a Lib-Dem take responsibility for anything they do, theres allways a scape-goat

Hi bpbby

What did you make of Cleggs boast that since they won Eastleigh that is a sure sign the they can go on and win the next general election (do not laugh) I tend to think he has been working with the Tories too long. I think that come the 1st April when the cuts bite people in the butt, will in my opinion cause riots in the streets and maybe the end of both Tories and L/Ds.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

oftenwrong wrote:"The Law of unintended consequences" seems to have afflicted this wicked Government ever since it formed.

If only we could be sure those consequences were in fact unintended
boatlady
Administrator (Global Moderator)

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:54 pm

You think this mess might have been PLANNED?

Someone must think we have been very, very naughty.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 on Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

oftenwrong wrote:You think this mess might have been PLANNED?

Someone must think we have been very, very naughty.

This government manages the trick of being both malevolent AND incompetent. They'd make good movie villains - if it weren't for the fact that they're blighting, and sometimes ending, real lives.
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:15 pm

boatlady wrote:
oftenwrong wrote:"The Law of unintended consequences" seems to have afflicted this wicked Government ever since it formed.

If only we could be sure those consequences were in fact unintended

Boatlady, let us put it this way, the budget in a few days is not going to good for the unemployed or the low paid, then the cuts come into effect on the 1st April and that will be it for the Tories and the yellow Tories.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Probably off-topic, but surprisingly nobody seems to be aware that a former Government Minister (and his ex-wife) have been sent to Prison for telling lies.

Is this, or is it not, a spectacular commentary on the way Britain is being governed?

Does anybody CARE? Have we truly got the Government we deserve?
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:34 pm

If our politicians were sent to jail simply for telling lies, Wandsworth and Holloway prisons would have to find room for just about the entire cabinet.

The discussion about Huhne is here:-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:13 pm

Ivan wrote:If our politicians were sent to jail simply for telling lies, Wandsworth and Holloway prisons would have to find room for just about the entire cabinet.
I have often wondered how come Cameron and Diddy Giddy tongues do not fall out with the amount of lies they have told during and after the 2010 G.E and up until today.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:45 am

Ahhh Redflag....Bless!!! So niave, but I know youre young and have time to learn

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum