Welcome to Cutting Edge. Guests can see and read the contents of most of the boards on this forum but need to become members to read all of them.

Members may post messages and start threads, but it is essential that they read our posting rules and advice before doing so. If you have any immediate questions or queries, please post them on the suggestions board.

After posting at least ten messages, members are able to contact each other and the staff through our personal messaging system.

This forum is administrated by Ivan and moonbeam and moderated by astradt1.

Thank you for visiting Cutting Edge.

Preventing rape

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The raping of males by women....yes, it really does happen

Post by GreatNPowerfulOz on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:50 pm

"Harare, Zimbabwe (CNN) -- Police in Zimbabwe on Friday charged three women found in possession of 33 condoms containing semen with 17 counts of aggravated indecent assault in a case that may be a break in a string of sex attacks over the past two years by women targeting male hitchhikers." ~ http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/15/world/africa/zimbabwe-sperm/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

This is really of minimal discussion value...I'm only posting this because I seem to remember one of the posters saying he didn't believe male rape actually happens.
GreatNPowerfulOz
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Re: Preventing rape

Post by Shirina on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:21 am

I'm only posting this because I seem to remember one of the posters saying he didn't believe male rape actually happens.

I seem to remember that, too ... but it's hard to say if that poster is even here anymore. I don't recall who it was.
Shirina
Former Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatNPowerfulOz on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 am

I know who it was...and yes, he still posts here.
GreatNPowerfulOz
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:26 am

... one of the posters saying he didn't believe male rape actually happens
If it happens once, it happens. My "boy" left Chi after he was raped at gunpoint by a female.
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:15 pm

DreamOnBrother.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Some of us are old enough to remember this yarn:-

“The owner of the first commercially cloned pups, Joyce Bernann McKinney, admitted that she was the woman accused of kidnapping and raping a male Mormon missionary in England 31 years ago.

The former Miss Wyoming made news last week when scientists at a South Korean firm cloned her pit bull Booger, who died several years ago. Astute British tabloids noticed a similarity between photos of the 57-year-old woman and the alleged rapist who fled the United Kingdom after posting bail in 1977.

An obsessive McKinney stalked ex-boyfriend Kirk Anderson to England. The pair had dated while students at Brigham Young University but he reportedly left the country in fear of her. British papers dubbed her the "Shackle Queen" after cops accused her of using a gun and chloroform to subdue Anderson, cuff him to a bed, then repeatedly rape him while reading scripture.”

Yes, the story is absurd.....the man actually made a complaint!
Shocked

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2008/08/09/2008-08-09_suspect_in_1977_rape_of_mormon_missionar.html

Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 pm

oftenwrong wrote:
DreamOnBrother.
Actually, my oft-disrespectful British brother, it was a nightmare, dreamed not by me, but lived by my Chi friend. Rape is not humorous to those subjected to it, although my friend had me laughing my fool head off as he told the tale.

Ivan, it was similar to the no-doubt true story of the McKinney woman who stalked the Mormon missionary, except that the woman who raped my friend held a .45 caliber revolver to his head while she "had her way with him."
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:33 pm

It's the way he tells 'em!
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Curious Cdn on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Apparently, women who have been raped in Afghanistan are locked up in jail for adultery. I;m not sure what happens to the rapist.
Curious Cdn

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Peter Cook and Dudley Moore did that delicious sketch in which they complained of being pursued by lecherous women ............. The homespun duo was seen to boast about their supposed conquests of famous beauties, whom they resented as an annoyance: "Tap, tap, tap at the bloody window pane. I looked out, you know who it was? Bloody Greta Garbo!"

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:04 pm

I used to be an Ambulanceman on the London Ambulance Servive, and very often had to deal with assaults by women on men, although these assaults very rarely made the press. I believe it is because a man will be more reluctant to admit he has copped a hiding from his missus, whereas a woman is more likely to be more open about it. The thing is that when men assault women, itsusualy done in anger and at the heat of the moment, but often when a woman does a man, it is more contrived and more efficient. Regarding rape, I did deal with some women who had been raped, but never a man. I am not saying no man has ever been raped. But I wonder how much of an errection I could get with either a gun at my head or a knife at my throat, and without the wherewithal how could I effect the deed?.
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:27 pm

I asked my friend from Chicago that question. He answered something like this: “She told me to ‘get it up’ or else.” She had him laid out on the bed under him with a .45 revolver aimed at his head when she said that.

Evidently he performed to her satisfaction, because he was still alive. That’s the best that I can do, since I wasn’t there. I know that he took her seriously, because he very quickly go out of Chi, and by the time we met, he wouldn’t go back except for funerals, graduations, weddings, etc., and even then, he wouldn’t tell anyone he was coming, and he would leave within a day or two.
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Come back Damon Runyon, all is forgiven.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Preventing rape

Post by Charlatan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:24 pm

To prevent rape women should, upon being vulnerable, wear a chemical that is off putting to men. When women sweat, they are vry off putting, so just make them 'stink' enough and then they will deter rapists.

Of course another idea would be to look into the eyes of a rapist. They know what they are doing is wrong, and by looking directly into their eyes you make them feel vulnerable to punishment.

Just look into their eyes and they will cry and run away.
Charlatan

http://thecropof2010.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm

When women sweat, they are vry off putting, so just make them 'stink' enough and then they will deter rapists.

Napoleon wrote to Josephine in one of his letters, "I will be home in 6 weeks my love, do not wash from now till then"

The exact words will appear by majic, I am sure! Very Happy

It would seem to be more complicated than making them stink! (AND looks seem to count fer nowt either!! What a Face )

Putting bags over their heads?? NOWP!!! The hiqab does not stop this from happening
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm

Yes, but what of the eye thing?
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 pm

From what I was told by victims, it was as if "nothing was in there!" (meaning - behind the eyes)
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:44 pm

astra wrote:From what I was told by victims, it was as if "nothing was in there!" (meaning - behind the eyes)

You do not speak or scream, you just look. let me explain it to you...

When a woman looks into the eyes of the would be rapist they will not feel remorse, but rather fear, a fear that someone is close by and watching them. Are you familiar with the 'it' factor? This is where people find substitues for other things in their lifes. The person seeing the woman's eyes will see a man! This is because they will be wanting to hear her scream, like a woman tends to do at time when excited or scared, but to really intimidate someone you need to take a page out of your 'stud dog's' book, it is really scary when they don't bark, but just look - that is why they do it. A little dog will yap away to sound big, but a big dog wants to look big.

It is a little known fact that men do not like to look into the eyes of the woman constantly while they have sex. If you were to look into their eyes they would get offended, like you are judging them or something, or whatever.

So, when a woman stares into the eyes - not romantically! - they just scare and make them feel ill adjusted, uncomfortable... uncomfortable enough to get away with an assault only, if that is what you are hoping for. In fact, even in everyday life, staring into the eyes of another makes them scared, so could stop an assault aswell. No speach, negotiation is over, instead it is a 'stare off'. Can you see some adolescent youths shoving this guy away and just walking? Now can you see a rapist, very in control of the situation, feeling that they have lost control, hitting the woman in the face - if that - and the leaving the scene?
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:39 pm

I'm nearly 60, being raped has never been a problem to me!! (Even whe wearing the Kilt!) Smile
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:40 pm

A swift knee to the goolies may be a sensible alternative.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by witchfinder on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Are girls like the ones in this video clip simply "asking to get raped" ?

And these scenes are NOT rare or unusual, they are a common sight up and down Britain on Friday and Saturday nights, though these scenes were filmed in Greece I believe.

witchfinder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirina on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Unfortunately, for both Eastern and Western cultures, it has always been the woman's responsibility to not provoke a man into "sinful" sex. The result is that, far too often, the woman is blamed for her own rape even when the law states otherwise. The question of "are they asking for it?" should never even be asked in a free society since this is a throwback to a more primitive time, a time when women were required to adhere to strict modesty codes to protect the male from himself.
Shirina
Former Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:15 pm

An aspirin is effective against rape or unwanted pregnancy.

Just keep it clasped firmly between the knees.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 pm

I did.

But my wife still had four children...
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:22 pm

witchfinder wrote:

Rape is extreme violence, akin, say, to assault upon a person’s head with a baseball bat. Rape is extreme terrorism, visiting fear upon victimized persons every waking moment and many sleeping moments for the remainder of their cognizant lives.

Rapists (real rapists), upon conviction (in my opinion), should receive automatic life sentences in maximum security facilities where “Bubba” awaits in anticipation.

Are these girls “asking to be raped?” Answer these two questions, and I suspect your answers thereto will also be the answer to the question you’ve posed.

Are these girls asking to be beaten senseless about their head with baseball bats?

Are these girls asking to be terrorized for the remainder of their cognizant lives?
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by dimsum on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Shirina wrote:
Unfortunately, for both Eastern and Western cultures, it has always been the woman's responsibility to not provoke a man into "sinful" sex. The result is that, far too often, the woman is blamed for her own rape even when the law states otherwise. The question of "are they asking for it?" should never even be asked in a free society since this is a throwback to a more primitive time, a time when women were required to adhere to strict modesty codes to protect the male from himself.

I find that way of thinking to be true and it is BS, If a man can not control his urges he should be in prison. BTW rape is NOT about sex but about control. There is no absolute protection but there are things women can do to lessen their risk.
dimsum

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:18 pm

There is no uncontrollable urg to have sex. It would be like an uncontrollable urge to steal, one that can be overcome. The people that say they were asking for it are the ones that think men lose control, which they do not. If you are over the legal limit you might lose control, but not into a fight, nor a rape situation.

How can someone lose control of themselves? This means they are mad! I doubt all rapists are mad. If a man rapes a woman then it is actually initiating an act, not falling asleep on a bar stool. That is where the line should be drawn.
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:39 pm

The topic of Free Will is being ventilated on one of the God slots.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by dimsum on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:00 pm

Rape is not about sex it is about power. So yes men could be raped. Even if the body responds it is still rape.
dimsum

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:15 pm

More fantasies, everyone!
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Half right (the first part), half almost right (the second part).

Power (real) is not terrorizing folks into behavior through violence or threat of violence; accordingly, rapists are about a fantasy of power.

Power (real); conversely, accrues to those who generate within others the desire to follow, even at risk of their lives, even if following will assuredly lead to death.

Somewhere in Torah there is “pierce my ear.” The master referred to therein possesses power (real).
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:35 am

Rape is committed by rapists. Prevent Rapists = Prevent Rape. How? First conviction, lock 'em up, and remove their dead bodies at a later date.
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by True Blue on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 am

dimsum wrote: Even if the body responds it is still rape.

It is actually quite normal for fear entailed to the situation to cause an erection. This is what confuses male victims of rape... and seemingly members of this forum.
True Blue

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:18 pm

First conviction, lock 'em up, and remove their dead bodies at a later date
Twisted Evil

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2011/12/03/2800_honour_attacks_in_year
Nearly 3,000 so-called honour attacks were recorded by police in Britain last year, new research has revealed.

According to figures obtained by the Iranian and Kurdish Women's Rights Organisation (Ikwro), at least 2,823 incidents of "honour-based" violence took place, with the highest number recorded in London.

This carries on unabated as well Rock! Who would be a female with all that happens to them - ALL OVER THIS SAD PLANET!

WRONG WRONG - nuffin' wrong with the planet, it's some of the population!

astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:16 pm

.... and seemingly members of this forum ....

God bless their brittle pyjamas.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Curious Cdn wrote:Apparently, women who have been raped in Afghanistan are locked up in jail for adultery. I;m not sure what happens to the rapist.

Maybe nothing...

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-06-06/woman-to-sue-government-over-alleged-dubai-rape/2747876

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/archive/world-old/i-was-gang-raped-then-jailed-in-dubai/story-e6frev00-1225734459965

Women [and men] have to be very careful these days just what they do in society...'just a joke' could see them charged with rape;

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/female-stripper-found-not-guilty-of-raping-man-at-bucks-party/story-e6frf7jo-1225758206462

Female stripper found not guilty of raping man at buck's party

A FEMALE stripper charged with rape over an incident with a sex toy at a buck's party has been found not guilty.

Ms Naggs' barrister Paul Higham told jurors if there had been penetration it was an accident.

"This is the case of the accidental rape, if there was one," he said.

When he raised concerns about where she might put the sex toy, Mr Gilligan said she replied: "Not a problem, relax, it's only fun, I won't go there."

But the best man claims she penetrated him anyway, before telling him "don't worry, only you and I know'', the jury was told.

#####

'Accidental penetration' 'accidental rape' ... interesting.
Bucks parties...recipes for disaster and ruined lives.

bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by ROB on Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:37 pm

Woman to sue Government over alleged Dubai rape
Lauren Day and staff

Updated Mon Jun 6, 2011 12:06pm AEST

A Brisbane woman who was jailed in Dubai for adultery after she was allegedly drugged and raped plans to sue the Australian Government.

Alicia Gali, 29, claims she was drugged and sexually assaulted by four co-workers at Le Meridien Al Aqah Beach Resort in the United Arab Emirates in June 2008.

Ms Gali claims she contacted an Australian consular official for advice over whether to report the incident or go to hospital.

She claims the officer warned her she could face a life sentence if drugs were found in her system, but did not tell her a complaint of rape could see her charged for adultery.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-06-06/woman-to-sue-government-over-alleged-dubai-rape/2747876
ROB

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 pm

A couple of correspondents perhaps need to take themselves in hand.
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 pm

'Westerners' set foot in the Muslim world at their own peril, obviously.
As Ms Gali found out, UAE is not like her 'Christian' homeland.
A sad way for her to find that out...and she said the prison conditions were horrible.

If attending parties/bucks nights etc it's best to always keep all one's clothes on...obviously.
bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:00 am

“The owner of the first commercially cloned pups, Joyce Bernann McKinney, admitted that she was the woman accused of kidnapping and raping a male Mormon missionary in England 31 years ago.

sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum