Welcome to Cutting Edge. Guests can see and read the contents of most of the boards on this forum but need to become members to read all of them. Currently membership is instant, but new accounts may be deleted if not activated within fourteen days.

If you decide to join the forum, please open your welcome message for further details. New members are requested to introduce themselves on the appropriate thread on our welcome board.

Members may post messages and start threads, but it is essential that they read our posting rules and advice before doing so. If you have any immediate questions or queries, please post them on the suggestions board.

After posting at least ten messages, members are able to contact each other and the staff through our personal messaging system.

This forum is administrated by Ivan and moonbeam and moderated by boatlady and astradt1.

Thank you for visiting Cutting Edge.

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When do you think there will be a leadership challenge in the Lib Dems?

Post by Ivanhoe on Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Lib-Dems will not let Nick Clegg lead them into the next general election because Clegg will definitely be a liability.

The Lib-Dems won't have their leadership challenge too near the general election because this will be seen as a vote grabber.

The Lib-Dems must have their leadership challenge ages before the next general election to be seen as a genuine change of leadership.

So, when do you think their leadership challenge will be ?
avatar
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down


Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivanhoe on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:35 pm

oftenwrong wrote:The Tory Party is actually called the Conservative Party. As long as we're being pedantic. But what is the correct description for the Party in opposition?

Actually I believe it's insulting to refere to the right wing Tories as Conservatives.

The late Ted Heath was the last decent one nation left of centre small "c" Conservative we had. What we have had since the 80's and Thatcher, are right wing facist Tory's, who'se only interest is their own.

Wheras the likes of Ted Heath, and McMillan ect, were decent left wing Conservices who had a social conscience, who cared about people.

This is why I hate it when people refere to the modern Tory's, as Conservatives.

Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by bobby on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:46 pm

Well you hate away Ivanhoe. Little c or capitol C they are all the same, the enemy of the working man or the poor. By the way, just when did they become Conservatives with a little c. Was it before or after the likes of Lord Cardigan and co?. Or have they been a big C, little c sort of a party, They where Tories and they are still Tories. You can call them anything you wish, but that definitely doesnt make it so.

OW used the word that suits you "Pedantic" with a big P.
avatar
bobby

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivanhoe on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:06 am

bobby wrote:Well you hate away Ivanhoe. Little c or capitol C they are all the same, the enemy of the working man or the poor. By the way, just when did they become Conservatives with a little c. Was it before or after the likes of Lord Cardigan and co?. Or have they been a big C, little c sort of a party, They where Tories and they are still Tories. You can call them anything you wish, but that definitely doesnt make it so.

OW used the word that suits you "Pedantic" with a big P.

bobby, no they are not. Thatcher and her right wing cronies were and are the enemy of the poor. Ted Heath is on record as loathing Thatcher and her right wing policies.
avatar
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivan on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:27 am

Thatcher didn't much like the word 'Conservative'. She once said: "What is it that we're conserving? We're conserving socialism!"

I suppose the old idea was that Conservatives conserved the status quo, in the interests of the rich and powerful. But inspired by neo-cons like Reagan in the USA and multinational corporate greed, rather than preserve the status quo the Tories decided to dismantle and sell off the state. Maybe like Grover Norquist in the USA, they want to shrink the state down to the size "where they can drown it in a bathtub". Whatever you want to call her (and I've called her lots of things!), Thatcher was a right-wing radical rather than a 'Conservative'.

Cameron's not conserving much either, especially when it comes to our NHS. Naomi Klein's book 'The Shock Doctrine' offers an explanation of what he's up to. She argues that one way of advancing corporatist goals is to use moments of collective trauma (such as the post-credit crunch deficit) to engage in radical and social engineering.
avatar
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

Posts : 7175
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : West Sussex, UK

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 am

Accordingly, a suitable adjective for the Coalition currently led by Cameron would be "opportunist".

D C's from the foot-in-the-door school of thought, while Sancho Panza Clegg favours the thin end of the wedge .
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
betty.noire wrote:The liberal party is finished I think, what exactly do they stand for ?

The Liberal party havent existed for years, they are called Liberal Democrats now.

Actually Ivanhoe the Yellow Tories is there new name.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Opik calls for Clegg resignation

Post by Ivanhoe on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by blueturando on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Opik calls for...........hahahahahahahahahaha.

That's a laugh...or should I say 'he's a joke'

Happy for Clegg to resign, so we can get the an overall majority for the Tories Smile

blueturando
Banned

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 50
Location : Jersey CI

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:27 pm

So pleased to see criticism coming from a reliable source.
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by betty.noire on Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:56 pm

oftenwrong wrote:So pleased to see criticism coming from a reliable source.


Yes, Opik is such a heavy weight political figure.

Is he still getting kebbabed by the Cheeky girls ? Shocked
avatar
betty.noire

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:20 pm

Must beat going into the Division Lobby.
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by betty.noire on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:07 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Must beat going into the Division Lobby.

Laughing
avatar
betty.noire

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by astra on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:38 pm

I wonder if Sian Lloyd was too much for him!
avatar
astra
Deceased

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : North East England.

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by betty.noire on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:52 pm

astra wrote:I wonder if Sian Lloyd was too much for him!

Well at least she could tell you if she was moist and wet
avatar
betty.noire

Posts : 77
Join date : 2012-03-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:13 pm

Ivan wrote:Don't kid yourselves, the Lib Dems are as corrupt as the Tories on this issue. They received around £1 milion from Alpha Healthcare and don't want to be asked to return it!

Someone has posted on 'Twitter' that, according to Lib Dem health minister Paul Burstow, his party's MPs and peers will still back the appalling NHS Bill.


I tend to think your right Ivan I heard Clegs wife's company has got a contract for the NHS worth around £540,000 so the Bill will go through, it will not hit him until people start abusing him in the streets and of course that will bring up there broken promise on Uni fees so every promise that they broke will be flung back in there face and they will deserve it and I say "HELL MEND THEM".
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

It's suspiciously difficult to extract from Goverment figures a precise amount for the cost of running our NHS, but there seems to be consensus around the number of £48Billion a year.

Even on an assumption that this is only half right, that's an awful big pond to fish in.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Last edited by oftenwrong on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert source link)
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 am

oftenwrong wrote:It's suspiciously difficult to extract from Goverment figures a precise amount for the cost of running our NHS, but there seems to be consensus around the number of £48Billion a year.

Even on an assumption that this is only half right, that's an awful big pond to fish in.


OW I heard by the time that Labour came into power in 1997 and as you know Thatcher had starved the NHS of money at that time its was around £45 Million and by the time they left power in 2010 it had went up too £111 million so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivanhoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:03 pm

Redflag wrote:
oftenwrong wrote:It's suspiciously difficult to extract from Goverment figures a precise amount for the cost of running our NHS, but there seems to be consensus around the number of £48Billion a year.

Even on an assumption that this is only half right, that's an awful big pond to fish in.


OW I heard by the time that Labour came into power in 1997 and as you know Thatcher had starved the NHS of money at that time its was around £45 Million and by the time they left power in 2010 it had went up too £111 million so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector.

Redflag, from the outset, the Tories never believed in the concept of the NHS.
avatar
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by blueturando on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 pm

so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector

Redflag......Can I ask where you get your data on this figure?

blueturando
Banned

Posts : 1203
Join date : 2011-11-21
Age : 50
Location : Jersey CI

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivanhoe on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 pm

blueturando wrote:
so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector

Redflag......Can I ask where you get your data on this figure?

Bluey, I repeat. The Tories were against the concept of the NHS from it's very birth. This is a political fact.

avatar
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Posts : 937
Join date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by bobby on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:25 pm

49% limit for NHS private patients in England




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NHS hospitals in England will be free to use almost half their hospital beds and theatre time for private patients under new plans



According to the BBC, a recent revision to the ongoing health bill will allow foundation hospitals to raise 49% of funds through non-NHS work if an amendment to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gets through Parliament.

Theres loads of information related to this matter, all you have to do is look.
avatar
bobby

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by trevorw2539 on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:35 pm

Quote Ivanhoe

Redflag, from the outset, the Tories never believed in the concept of the NHS.

Of course they do. Only they call it the Notional Health Service

no·tion·al(n[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]sh[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-n[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]l)

adj.
1. Of, containing, or being a notion; mental or imaginary.
2. Speculative or theoretical

Trouble for the Tories is that it the 'idea' won't go away. Best to get rid of it. Sad
avatar
trevorw2539

Posts : 1371
Join date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 pm

blueturando wrote:
so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector

Redflag......Can I ask where you get your data on this figure?

As you can see bobby has answered your question, but it has been in the public domain for a while for all to see.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by AwfulTruth on Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:The Lib-Dems will not let Nick Clegg lead them into the next general election because Clegg will definitely be a liability.

The Lib-Dems won't have their leadership challenge too near the general election because this will be seen as a vote grabber.

The Lib-Dems must have their leadership challenge ages before the next general election to be seen as a genuine change of leadership.

So, when do you think their leadership challenge will be ?

Salient post!

Whoever leads the LibDem party will lead them to electoral annihilation. I voted LibDem last time and I will vote no more. I do not like Clegg and I do not like the lies and deceit we, the voters, were presented with.

Labour will win the next election because the public are hopping mad about the NHS and other issues, including Cameron and his intimate relations with the swinging Chipping Norton set.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-11-16
Location : Cambridgeshire

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:51 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:The Lib-Dems will not let Nick Clegg lead them into the next general election because Clegg will definitely be a liability.

The Lib-Dems won't have their leadership challenge too near the general election because this will be seen as a vote grabber.

The Lib-Dems must have their leadership challenge ages before the next general election to be seen as a genuine change of leadership.

So, when do you think their leadership challenge will be ?

Salient post!

Whoever leads the LibDem party will lead them to electoral annihilation. I voted LibDem last time and I will vote no more. I do not like Clegg and I do not like the lies and deceit we, the voters, were presented with.

Labour will win the next election because the public are hopping mad about the NHS and other issues, including Cameron and his intimate relations with the swinging Chipping Norton set.

And I hope that Clegg is standing by and watching AT the anniihilation of the L/D party and for him to suffer from the rest of the party, IMHO they will be no more after the next GE and do not take it too heart AW there was plenty of people taken in and voted L/D LWS who sometimes posts on here and one of my own kids voted L/D after the Labour party bringing up by me but you know the best lesson to learn is the hard way.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Phil Hornby on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:43 pm

If there is any justice in the world, the future of the LibDems will be in the past...
avatar
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Posts : 3980
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : Drifting on Easy Street

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by AwfulTruth on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Good thread! The truth always comes out eventually: and truth is, amongst everything else we have posted here, that Dame Shirley Williams has not only lost her marbles, she's sadly turned out to be a silly old fool. I speak as a long-term admirer of this woman, who frankly, has lost the ruddy plot! Is nothing sacred?

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-11-16
Location : Cambridgeshire

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 am

Phil Hornby wrote:If there is any justice in the world, the future of the LibDems will be in the past...

I think PH that the people of this country will make sure that will happen and the L/Ds in the Lords better keep there fingers crossed that THERE BILL to reform the Lords does not get passed or they too will be out in the cold.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:05 am

bobby wrote:49% limit for NHS private patients in England




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NHS hospitals in England will be free to use almost half their hospital beds and theatre time for private patients under new plans



According to the BBC, a recent revision to the ongoing health bill will allow foundation hospitals to raise 49% of funds through non-NHS work if an amendment to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gets through Parliament.

Theres loads of information related to this matter, all you have to do is look.

Hi bobby have you heard the latest there are 50 doctors and professors threatening to stand in the marginal seats of the Tories and Lib/Dems to make sure they do not get in next time information from the Sunday paper the Independent .
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by AwfulTruth on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:29 am

Redflag wrote:
bobby wrote:49% limit for NHS private patients in England




[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

NHS hospitals in England will be free to use almost half their hospital beds and theatre time for private patients under new plans



According to the BBC, a recent revision to the ongoing health bill will allow foundation hospitals to raise 49% of funds through non-NHS work if an amendment to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gets through Parliament.

Theres loads of information related to this matter, all you have to do is look.

Hi bobby have you heard the latest there are 50 doctors and professors threatening to stand in the marginal seats of the Tories and Lib/Dems to make sure they do not get in next time information from the Sunday paper the Independent .


Love this! Democracy and revenge in motion: such poetic justice!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-11-16
Location : Cambridgeshire

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by AwfulTruth on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:45 am

This government is a dictatorship of plutocratic money-grabbing ideologues with the brains of Barbary apes - I've been to the rock of Gibraltar and these aggressive creatures are a bunch of, fascinating, but thieving brigands. They do not 'know' what they do is wrong because they are, in their base innocent ignorance, 'sociopathic' marauders. They will snatch anything from anyone - glasses, milk, drink, food, clothing, dignity, money and strike fear in their victims, even leaving them psychologically traumatized. Apart from that they are quite wonderful creatures - when they are asleep or in a coma... Basketball


[youtube][/youtube]

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-11-16
Location : Cambridgeshire

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by bobby on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:23 am

Now come on AT, dont beat about the bush. Tell us how you really feel.Very Happy
avatar
bobby

Posts : 1939
Join date : 2011-11-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:31 am

bobby wrote:Now come on AT, dont beat about the bush. Tell us how you really feel.Very Happy

Good morning bobby everything that AT has said is true and I like the way he/she expresses there feelings i am sometimes feel the same way.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by astra on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 am

And I COULD rip a tissue or bend a pipe cleaner - I COULD!!! Shocked
avatar
astra
Deceased

Posts : 1864
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : North East England.

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:47 pm

But

There isn't sufficient space to list all the iniquities of this thieving government. Anything of benefit to the proletariat will have been eliminated by the time of another Election.
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivan on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 pm

According to an article on this page, the Lib Dems may not face complete annihilation at the next election:-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

Posts : 7175
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : West Sussex, UK

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 am

blueturando wrote:
so it just goes to prove the Tories do not like the NHS which they have proved by signing over 49% of it over too the private health sector

Redflag......Can I ask where you get your data on this figure?

Strait from the Horses Mouth, I wonder if that was the same horse that Scam..er..on went riding on it was Landsley.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong on Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:21 pm

An article in today's Independent maintains that the Coalition's intention is to have completely dismantled post-war social democracy before the General Election.

We're in the grip of Aliens.
avatar
oftenwrong
Sage

Posts : 11916
Join date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Redflag on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:20 pm

oftenwrong wrote:An article in today's Independent maintains that the Coalition's intention is to have completely dismantled post-war social democracy before the General Election.

We're in the grip of Aliens.

OW do you really think that the public will let them away with that one that is why I often say that they will not last until 2015, it will be a General strike or the public using Civil Disobedience which would bring the Yellow and Blue Tories to there knees and in my opinion that is where they should be.
avatar
Redflag
Deactivated

Posts : 4282
Join date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Ivan on Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:02 am

Lib Dems won't have much of a future if tonight's opinion polls are any guide:-

YouGov: LAB 42%, CONS 35%, LIB DEMS 9%, OTHERS 14%
Populus: LAB 38%, CONS 34%, LIB DEMS 11%, OTHERS 17%
ComRes: LAB 43%, CONS 33%, LIB DEMS 11%, OTHERS 13%
Average: LAB 41%, CONS 34%, LIB DEMS 10%, OTHERS 15%

Feeding those averages into the UK Polling Report swingometer, and using the new gerrymandered boundaries designed to help the Tories, the prediction for a general election is:-
LAB 332, CONS 233, LIB DEMS 12, OTHERS 23. Overall LAB majority of 64.
avatar
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

Posts : 7175
Join date : 2011-10-07
Location : West Sussex, UK

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by AwfulTruth on Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

Ivan

Oh what great news! I am cheered by this turn in the polls. At last the quickening has begun and a light shines at the end of the tunnel in this grotesque foray into the political Twilight Zone.

I can almost hear the theme tune playing...soon it will stop!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Posts : 318
Join date : 2011-11-16
Location : Cambridgeshire

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum