Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by blueturando Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:42 pm

Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all......What are you wittering on about ???

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:47 pm

Dyed in the wool are we? Stuck in a timewarp?

I make no aopolgies for noting how very naked the leader (yours not mine) really is. lol!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:01 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS Wink

I just wondered Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues: like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover. If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself? He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball
You deserve an Oscar for your post and short films Awfultruth Hi and Welcome to the forum if you can go to the BBC web site and see if you can get yesterdays debate from the Parliament channel its not just Scam..er..on that does not know how to set an example the MP for Devises (TORY) called our shadow Minister a Twit because she would not give way because the Tory Minster (she who done the u-turn on the forests) would not give way too the Labour benches.

I wonder if you have noticed the hand movements by Scam..er..on could you explain them if you can read hand signals, so it seems to be rubbing off onto his back benchers his bad example but we expect nothing else from a bunch of Snotty Snooty Arrogant Imbeciles.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:20 pm

Agreed - thanks bounce - sure Cameron sets a very bad example and is bringing the PM office into disrepute. jocolor

Someone once said, very unkindly, that he had the face that looked like an arse with two buttons sewn into it. cyclops

He does does talk out of his rear quite a lot though. elephant

Enjoy these two other vids: such fun!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 am

Cameron sets a very bad example and is bringing the PM office into disrepute.
That's very true. Lying to Parliament used to be a resignation issue (that's why Profumo had to quit way back in 1963), but Cameron lies over and over again at PMQT. If you want the evidence, read this catalogue of some of his lies which has been compiled by Michael Dugher:-

http://labourlist.org/2012/02/more-pmqs-whoppers-from-david-cameron/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LabourListLatestPosts+%28LabourList%29
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:47 pm

Ivan wrote:
That's very true. Lying to Parliament used to be a resignation issue (that's why Profumo had to quit way back in 1963), but Cameron lies over and over again at PMQT. If you want the evidence, read this catalogue of some of his lies which has been compiled by Michael Dugher:-

http://labourlist.org/2012/02/more-pmqs-whoppers-from-david-cameron/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LabourListLatestPosts+%28LabourList%29

Hi - yes indeed, the catalogue of discrepancies is depressingly familiar. this is the hallmark of a liar (de facto and proven), cheat (lying to deceive people) and a bully (he is known for it by his own people!). Moreover, his ad hominem style is indicative of a mind unsuited to high office. BUT - we ain't seen nuffin' yet! I am convinced the shxt is going to hit the Tory fan this year: big scandal, big blow-ups, big disagreements and a big divorce. Like one of the LibDems will be imprisoned as well? This is a distinct possibility. All hell will break loose.

I voted in the LibDems and I will NEVER vote for them again: I am a sound Labourite from now on. The alternative is too horrible to contemplate - yet contemplate the reality we are in is what I do every day!

Regards

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:54 pm

blueturando wrote:Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all......What are you wittering on about ???

Something NO Tory understands the TRUTH the whole Truth and nothing but the Truth.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 pm

Dear lady, don't be so hard on the boy Very Happy

Hello Blue.

-1 here in Newcastle, what is the balmy temperature with you?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:33 pm

That may be why they don't hold Elections in February.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:57 pm

That may be why they don't hold elections in February.
I'm sure you must be old enough to remember 1974, when Heath asked voters "who governs Britain?" and they replied "not you mate".
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:Agreed - thanks bounce - sure Cameron sets a very bad example and is bringing the PM office into disrepute. jocolor

Someone once said, very unkindly, that he had the face that looked like an arse with two buttons sewn into it. cyclops

He does does talk out of his rear quite a lot though. elephant

Enjoy these two other vids: such fun!

Thank you AwfulTruth that was great I will have to watch the second one on u-tube.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) Empty 'When the Daily Mail calls rightwingers stupid, the result is dumbogeddon'

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:54 pm

Full marks to the splendid Charlie Brooker ( http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/feb/05/daily-mail-calls-rightwingers-stupid ) for writing a good piece about why some people are morons from outer-space, metaphorically and politically speaking - and no irony intended, yet.

So people who are left-wing (moderate and whatever) are actually supposed to be more intelligent than right-wingers? Apparently that is the case and I therefore, reluctantly of course, accept this award on behalf of my upbringing, my education, my genes, my mindset, my intellectual capacity, and finally, my sense of the absurd, ridiculous and downright stupid. I have seen it all and now I can say I saw it because of my brain power - whoopee! Never thought of that!

Seriously, apparently right-wingers have a larger 'amygdala' - a base area of the brain associated with primitive behaviour and what we might describe as 'reactionary' behaviour traits based on overcompensation of fear and loathing. This is of course tied in with the survival instinct gone bananas - thus irrational ideas about foes and threats are amplified and allowed to smother rational discourse and thinking.

However conversely, recorded activity in the 'anterior cingulate cortex', the part of the brain that detects conflicts between a habitual tendency and more appropriate responses, is larger in left-wingers/liberals than right-wingers, and actually increases the IQ or latent ability to reason, weigh-up and make informed decisions based on reality rather than fantasy or reactionary codswallop. Liberals/left-wigers, in short, have more brain activity and made fewer mistakes than, say,conservatives.

Knowing my 'anterior cingulate cortex' is bigger than David Cameron's elephant is mighty reassuring (I write this with a smug look on my intelligent face), and something that probably proves my point about DC elephant being just a little bit moronic and rather primitive: just watch him at PMQs and weep.

I rest my case for now...but I will be back!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:42 pm

AwfulTruth. A discussion on whether left-wingers and atheists are more intelligent than right-wingers and religious people already exists on the 'religion and related issues' board, and it even draws from the same source in 'The Daily Mail'. Having the same issue in two different places on the forum dilutes any discussion.

As the topic covers both politics and religion, it was understandable that you didn't see the other thread before posting a further one, but I trust you will understand why we don't need two!
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:20 pm

Reading The Daily Mail too avidly can soften the brain and harden the hemorrhoids.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:17 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:
Ivan wrote:

Hi - yes indeed, the catalogue of discrepancies is depressingly familiar. this is the hallmark of a liar (de facto and proven), cheat (lying to deceive people) and a bully (he is known for it by his own people!). Moreover, his ad hominem style is indicative of a mind unsuited to high office. BUT - we ain't seen nuffin' yet! I am convinced the shxt is going to hit the Tory fan this year: big scandal, big blow-ups, big disagreements and a big divorce. Like one of the LibDems will be imprisoned as well? This is a distinct possibility. All hell will break loose.

I voted in the LibDems and I will NEVER vote for them again: I am a sound Labourite from now on. The alternative is too horrible to contemplate - yet contemplate the reality we are in is what I do every day!

Regards

Have there EVER been a Tory PM capable of telling the truth IMHO NO, I agree with what you have said Awfultruth about the brown stuff hitting the fan this year and I think when I.D.S. H.B starts to effect families and the rest of the UK SEE the TRUTH of this law instead of driving a WEDGE between the low paid and the newly made unemployed which this Gov't has been doing over the past few weeks will drive us all together and then this Gov't better watch out and I think your outlook of the situations and I look forward to standing back and watching the FIREWORKS.

And Welcome too the Labour Party Awfultruth we will need support from all to fight this mob of NOBS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Have there EVER been a Labour PM capable of telling the truth IMHO NO

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:32 am

blueturando wrote:Have there EVER been a Labour PM capable of telling the truth IMHO NO

NOOOOOOO, but I have heard Tory PMs that lie through back teeth some who could not lie strait in bed Thatcher and Scam..er..on.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:53 am

Before long, Tory Policies will have become Law, regardless of what we may think about their Leader - who is only doing his job.

Those responsible for making that possible are not even members of the Tory Party, they are the Quisling Lib-Dems, following in the proud tradition of France's Laval and Vichy who collaborated with the Nazis in the repression of their own Nation.

Stick a pin in a Lib-Dem today. You know it makes sense.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:27 am

Its very true, the Tory's are only doing what Tory's do, and we knew that before the election, but as for the turnabout Lib-Dems, they Unfortunately have been in the position of being able the promise the world to their followers, and because they never stood a chance of winning a General Election could look like all things to all men. Perhaps we have it all wrong, and what we are seeing is the true Lib-Dem, and the decent people we saw prior to May 2010 was just a ploy in an attempt to get a few votes.
I say this, because I can not understand how Chopper Clegg and co, can change their attitudes even before the ink is dry on the Coalition Agreement. What we are now seeing is probably, “What they really are”.

In another post I was refered to as a "multilingual Transvestite" which means I can multi task, and hate two of them at one time.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:15 pm

bobby wrote:Its very true, the Tory's are only doing what Tory's do, and we knew that before the election, but as for the turnabout Lib-Dems, they Unfortunately have been in the position of being able the promise the world to their followers, and because they never stood a chance of winning a General Election could look like all things to all men. Perhaps we have it all wrong, and what we are seeing is the true Lib-Dem, and the decent people we saw prior to May 2010 was just a ploy in an attempt to get a few votes.
I say this, because I can not understand how Chopper Clegg and co, can change their attitudes even before the ink is dry on the Coalition Agreement. What we are now seeing is probably, “What they really are”.

In another post I was refered to as a "multilingual Transvestite" which means I can multi task, and hate two of them at one time.

There is a lot of sense in your post bobby but I would like of offer my twopence worth, as for the Lib/Dems maybe they have always been what I call Yellow Tories or they where prepared to lets just say behave like a PROSTITUTES they saw there chance in a coalition and gave themselves body and SOUL to the Tories.

Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:18 pm

Do please remember this topic when you next get an opportunity to vote.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) Empty Has Cameron finally lost the plot?

Post by astradt1 Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Today it seems that Cameron has finally lost the plot...

It has been claimed that he thinks it would be a good idea to give families tax breaks if they employ a cleaner, gardener or other domestic staff and one of his advisors has said that the retired should get a job and move to smaller homes....

Could these two ideas be linked?....The old move in with a rich family and provide domestic services to those families.......Two Birds with one stone......

He is continuing to talk up the possiblity of a second Falklands War and is coming under fire from some of his own MP's and Ministers.......

What was it that Dr Who said?.......Oh yes. That's it.......

'Doesn't the Priminister look tired?.....
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 pm

The lunatics are running the asylum.
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:17 am

If this is true [about servants, etc] then the case for Cameron being a barking mad toff gone bananas is absolutely, extravagantly, proven beyond all doubt.

His time is limited: that he will be brought down by his own idiocy is beyond any reasonable doubt! :affraid:

Here is one of Cameron's moronic, amateurish henchmen, and teacher hater Mr Gove, doing what all of Cameron's clique of morons do best:

Last edited by Ivan on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:57 am; edited 7 times in total

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:21 am

AwfulTruth wrote:If this is true [about servants, etc] then the case for Cameron being a barking mad toff gone bananas is absolutely, extravagantly, proven beyond all doubt.

His time is limited: that he will be brought down by his own idiocy is beyond any reasonable doubt! :affraid:

Here is one of Cameron's moronic, amateurish henchmen, and teacher hater Mr Gove, doing what all of Cameron's clique of morons do best:

Have you heard that one of Scam..er..on MUPPETS Gove and his pet project Academies and Free Schools is failing, and he has the CHEEK to tell the local Council to clean up his mess when he said that the Council would not have anything to do with his Academies and Free Schools just goes to prove he is an A**E H**E.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:41 pm

Cameron's visit to a Newcastle hospital kept secret - all of the staff ignore him - journalists locked in waiting rooms - patients confined to their beds - news blackout of story. What was it that the halfwit called brownboots1 at MSN used to say in every other post? "You couldn't make it up!"

Read the full story here:-
http://eoin-clarke.blogspot.com/2012/02/full-story-of-camerons-visit-to-nhs.html

This from the compulsive liar who promised to make his government "one of the most transparent in the world".

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:00 pm

Ivan wrote:Cameron's visit to a Newcastle hospital kept secret - all of the staff ignore him - journalists locked in waiting rooms - patients confined to their beds - news blackout of story. What was it that the halfwit called brownboots1 at MSN used to say in every other post? "You couldn't make it up!"

Read the full story here:-
http://eoin-clarke.blogspot.com/2012/02/full-story-of-camerons-visit-to-nhs.html

This from the compulsive liar who promised to make his government "one of the most transparent in the world".

Just read that Ivan and it has me very worried but will recall what some one said about the voting public waking up before its too late, as you know Im from that part of the world and I know my mum attended the RVI on many occasions and was helped by the great staff, I think what we and the Labour party need to force the Tories to publish that Risk List or we will as tax payers paying out more money because of the number of court cases that the families will be bringing against the NHS that the private health sector have caused thank you Ivan for bringing that to the publics attension.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:56 am

Well done you two:  very interesting, alarming yet highly indicative of Cameron and his rump of amateurish, pseudo-auteur, philistine morons and their obsession with being utter potheads.

The only thing worse than a dangerous idiot is a dangerous idiot with power: the two elements together create chaos, confusion, anger and mayhem, in various quantities.  The inescapable end result will be that Cameron goes down in political history as the very worst ever PM and one who brought the post into serious disrepute, and this is my serious appraisal of this oddball person.  His errant lies, psychological bullying, innuendo, ad hominem insults; his inability to provide reliable facts, tell the truth and even answer the most basic PMQ questions: all this evidence creates an impression of Cameron that is both execrable and excremental and will be his enduring political epitaph.

His downfall will be spectacular and is impending and wholly inexorable and cathartic beyond measure.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:37 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:Well done you two: very interesting, alarming yet highly indicative of Cameron and his rump of amateurish, pseudo-auteur, philistine morons and their obsession with being utter potheads.

The only thing worse than a dangerous idiot is a dangerous idiot with power: the two elements together create chaos, confusion, anger and mayhem, in various quantities. The inescapable end result will be that Cameron goes down in political history as the very worst ever PM and one who brought the post into serious disrepute, and this is my serious appraisal of this oddball person. His errant lies, psychological bullying, innuendo, ad hominem insults; his inability to provide reliable facts, tell the truth and even answer the most basic PMQ questions: all this evidence creates an impression of Cameron that is both execrable and excremental and will be his enduring political epitaph.

His downfall will be spectacular and is impending and wholly inexorable and cathartic beyond measure.

I have heard that expression before ( about and Idiot holding power being dangerous that sums up Scam..er..on and his front benches), there is nothing different there then Thatcher and Scam..er..on I only hope that voting public remember this when another Tory MP asks for there vote as for him lying he does that with FINESS and the reason for him not answering question at PMQs he does not have a clue on the answers, he learned how to psychological BULLY and cast innuendo was at his private school and Oxford Uni it has been said that him and Boris plagued the life out of Gideon while they all attended there private schools.

His downfall is coming and I hope he will be as cruelly dealt with as he has been to the British people.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:26 pm

I agree with your incisive view: how that political nightmare got the job is amazing - by default we were lumbered with this total arse! elephant

The hubris of this guy is that he is incredibly transparent, so much so that you could almost define what he had had for breakfast. :affraid:

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:01 am

The Northampton Chronicle and Echo has quoted Tory MP Brian Binley as saying: "Cameron should get a grip; government is like a shady, back-street second-hand car dealership.”

Hopefully this NHS Bill will do for the arrogant and vicious bully Cameron what the Poll Tax did for Thatcher.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:55 am

Ivan wrote:The Northampton Chronicle and Echo has quoted Tory MP Brian Binley as saying: "Cameron should get a grip; government is like a shady, back-street second-hand car dealership.”

Hopefully this NHS Bill will do for the arrogant and vicious bully Cameron what the Poll Tax did for Thatcher.

It should do Ivan, However, who runs the UK Media? as this NHS bill is dead. its only Cameron who is keeping it alive.
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:24 am

Stox 16 wrote:
Ivan wrote:The Northampton Chronicle and Echo has quoted Tory MP Brian Binley as saying: "Cameron should get a grip; government is like a shady, back-street second-hand car dealership.”

It should do Ivan, However, who runs the UK Media? as this NHS bill is dead. its only Cameron who is keeping it alive.

At least the general public have woken up too what is happening to there NHS and for that Im glad, and lets hope this is the bill that brings this Gov't down or the Lib/Dems grow a backbone and pull out of the coalition.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 am

Good Morning Red. I dont think the Lib-Dems will ever grow a backbone, if they were to pull out of this evil Coalition, it will be to serve their own ends and not those of the Nation.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

The arrogant raving Dave is nothing more than a posh crook. He has lied through his teeth, renaged on his promises. He is a cheat and a cruel self serving con man who got into office by default.

Rmember his pathetic pre election gimicks? cycling in London and then getting his car to pick him up when the cameras had gone. His visit to the Artic supposedly showing his caring for the planet. He uses his deceased son as a faint that he knows "how wonderful our NHS is", to hide his determination to slowly privatise it.

A cheating barsteward who has pulled the wool over many stupid voters eyes. He cant get away with it for much longer. However he should care, as the damage has been done and more comes every day, without any aproval from those who are experts, those who suffer and those who care.

He must be the Witches love child.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 pm

With all the negative comments on this thread - and the boards in general - one could be forgiven for thinking that the government was not at all popular. All folk need to do is to read The Sun and Daily Mail to reassure themselves that Cameron and his team are , in fact, doing a splendid job in the interests of Britain . We should be grateful for their assiduous attention to our well-being... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Well that's the problem Phil.......There will always be a very one sided view on these boards, no matter what. So you and others may think the government is so unpopular it wont see out the week, but in reality they have a great deal of support out there and what ever you and others 'make up' or report on here isn't going to change that one bit.
Government policy and results will determine how most people vote. Each party has a hardcore of voters who will stick with their party no matter how bad they are, but for many they will vote for who they believe is best suited to running the country at that time.

All I know is that bizarre 80's milItant speak like calling people Fascists....just because, does not do the left any favours and just makes them sound crazy, past it and redundant in a modern UK. From my point of view I hope this carries on because it's that kind of view and rhetoric that cost Labour a couple of elections in the 80's and I would like to see the same thing happen again....so thank you guys keep up the good work Very Happy

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm

bobby wrote:Good Morning Red. I dont think the Lib-Dems will ever grow a backbone, if they were to pull out of this evil Coalition, it will be to serve their own ends and not those of the Nation.

Afternoon bobby surely they must know what people are saying about them (the enabler party or Yellow Tories) and they must know how many of there MPs have walked away from the party and so many of there core voters have deserted them are they not quaking in there boots about the Election of Mayor and local elections in London or are they still kidding themselves on that everything is OK.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:25 pm

blue. These boards are an open forum and even you dye in the wool Tory’s are allowed. Before the election we had loads of Tory’s on the old MSN boards, and I know Ivan has sent messages to all of them, including brownboots1, inviting them to join in the discussion. My question is, where are they?. My opinion is that after seeing the lies, the multitude of broken promises and the utter contempt this Government has for the population of Britain, they have had enough of pissing in the wind, and being true Tory’s, haven’t the courage to admit they where wrong and have chosen to fade away into obscurity, where your poxy Government should and will be.
You accuse these boards of being left wing, if your Tory mates (if you can find any) want to join in, they will be welcome, but they chose not to, why?

It seems there are only two of you left, yourself, and another who goes by the pseudonym atv (a Tory voter). You both have painted yourselves into a corner with your name choices, as it would be difficult with those names to now change your allegiances, so take the easy road and boldly (blindly) go where no intelligent life has been before.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next