Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long do you think the coalition will last?

+24
Red Cat Woman
Adele Carlyon
sickchip
tlttf
Blamhappy
betty.noire
Scarecrow
Penderyn
astradt1
jackthelad
atv
Stox 16
Mel
LWS
Phil Hornby
Ivan
oftenwrong
witchfinder
Redflag
blueturando
trevorw2539
bobby
astra
Ivanhoe
28 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

How long do you think the coalition will last? - Page 6 Empty How long do you think the coalition will last?

Post by Ivanhoe Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:28 am

First topic message reminder :

I want people's opinion of how long they think this coalition will last. ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

How long do you think the coalition will last? - Page 6 Empty Re: How long do you think the coalition will last?

Post by Stox 16 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:19 am

Ivanhoe wrote:
Mel wrote:An extract from Peter Hitchins blog------

A Coalition of dying fake hate...

Have you noticed how the Tories and the Liberal Democrats are trying to pretend they hate each other? Like almost everything in public life these days, it’s a fake.

But both parties are worried that their collaboration has lost them voters. So watch out for a completely made-up row between them, probably over

Lords reform, followed by a Lib Dem ‘walkout’ from the Coalition. Nick Clegg will then go off to be a Euro Commissioner, a post that falls vacant in 2014. Vince Cable will probably take over his party.

Thanks to the creepy Fixed Term Parliament Act, which passed almost in silence, this walkout will not and cannot trigger a General Election. The new law means that the sort of no-confidence vote that brought down Jim Callaghan in 1979 can never happen again, a grave blow to our freedom.

So Mr Cameron will be able to stay at Downing Street at the head of a minority Tory Government.

There IMO have been many "made up rows" between Camer-con and Clegg the saffron blue.

And how long will that minority Tory government last Mel ?, that's the question.

it would of lasted as long as the Tories played ball with everyone...

Stox 16

Back to top Go down

How long do you think the coalition will last? - Page 6 Empty Re: How long do you think the coalition will last?

Post by Stox 16 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:21 am

Mel wrote:An extract from Peter Hitchins blog------

A Coalition of dying fake hate...

Have you noticed how the Tories and the Liberal Democrats are trying to pretend they hate each other? Like almost everything in public life these days, it’s a fake.

But both parties are worried that their collaboration has lost them voters. So watch out for a completely made-up row between them, probably over

Lords reform, followed by a Lib Dem ‘walkout’ from the Coalition. Nick Clegg will then go off to be a Euro Commissioner, a post that falls vacant in 2014. Vince Cable will probably take over his party.

Thanks to the creepy Fixed Term Parliament Act, which passed almost in silence, this walkout will not and cannot trigger a General Election. The new law means that the sort of no-confidence vote that brought down Jim Callaghan in 1979 can never happen again, a grave blow to our freedom.

So Mr Cameron will be able to stay at Downing Street at the head of a minority Tory Government.

There IMO have been many "made up rows" between Camer-con and Clegg the saffron blue.

well pointed out Mel, sad but true may I add
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:28 am

Phil Hornby wrote:How long do you think the coalition will last? - Page 6 F99562BFD25E3C5AC577581340234B(msn)

" I say - do you think that nice Mr Cameron is going to jump naked out of the cake...?!"

Is this before Cameron jumps out of the cake Phil ha ha ha
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Penderyn Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:58 pm

astra wrote:Do Tory politicians HAVE souls?

They tried to sell them to the Devil: he fell about laughing!
Penderyn
Penderyn
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:45 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
bobby wrote:Ivanhoe wrote.. I blame the people. Yes I mean it. We do get the politicians we deserve.

But oddly enough I dont blame Clegg. The British public pushed Clegg to do what he did.

Are you for real Ivanhoe. The people that voted for the Lib-Dems had absolutely no idea that Clegg would end up as such a comfy bed fellow to the despicable Tory Party. The people read on the Lib-Dem Posters, Vote Lib-Dem to keep the Tory’s out. At the Tripartite TV debates Clegg constantly criticised Herr Cameron, and no one but the dirty turn coats knew what was happening till the bum burger Laws and his sheeple came out to announce it to the public. In fact most of the people I spoke to from all parties, though a deal would be done with Labour, but the Tory’s where prepared to sell their souls for a lot less than was Labour.

bobby, the British in their wisdom ( joke ), created a hung Parliament, leaving Clegg to form solid government, "New" Labour under Gordon Brown lost the G/E, so you tell me what else Nick Clegg could have done ?

Ivanhoe bobby has a good point I know Clegg lied to the British Public to get our votes but he left his parties Ideals and policies just for a bit of power which the Tory party have not given them, you ask what could of Clegg done not joined the coalition but said they would help in return for some of there policies onto the statue books they may have not suffered in every By-Election since May 2010 you know the Lib/Dems are hated by the entire UK, and suffer more in the up coming Mayoral and local Election and maybe then they may sit up and take notice of what the great British public are saying if not sooner like this weekend at the Lib/Dem Spring Conference?
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:47 pm

Alex Hilton - formerly editor of Recess Monkey and Labour Home, and Labour's candidate in Kensington and Chelsea at the last election - has written an open letter on Labour List to Ed Miliband in which he addresses his leader as follows:
• "Because you believe in power over principle, you can’t tell the difference between vision and triangulation."
• My problem is that you are not a leader. You are not articulating a vision or a destination, you’re not clearly identifying a course and no-one’s following you."
• "There’s at least a hundred Labour MPs who couldn’t do a worse job than you."
• "Your leadership has shown me how lacking in vision you and Ed Balls are in particular but your team is in general."
• "I have come to fear that you might actually win the next general election."
He also writes about Labour as follows:
"I no longer have any faith that the Labour Party will make a better society – or even wants to do so."
• "We’re an illiberal elitist capitalist party with no taste for democracy and a misplaced belief that the masses are better off in our care than that of other parties."
• "The Labour party stands for its leader and his interests first. Then it stands for its MPs and securing their jobs as best as possible. It stands for the union general secretaries (but not their members) just enough to keep them affiliated. After that it stands for swing voters in marginal seats and the media proprietors who can influence them. After that, if we’re lucky, we get to do something for the people for whom the party was created."
• I’m not sure whether your departure would really make a difference to this. Would the next leadership election deliver us a leader or just another functionary fearful of his or her vulnerability and incapable of inspiring?
• So what am I asking you to do? To prove me wrong maybe? To resign? To be honest I don’t particularly care anymore.

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:22 pm

To be honest I don’t particularly care anymore.

Welcome to The Club, mate.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Rollo Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Exactly the same can be said of the Tories only substitute business & bankers for union. With the LibDems substitute europe for business. Not one party since Wilson has even bothered to think about the public and that includes Tory Blair!
We need a cross party coalition that will do something for the good of the country and the people that belong there!
Anonymous
Rollo

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Nick Clegg is a career politician pure and simple , watch him at PMQs and he looks at times like a man haunted , he doesn't laugh along when Cameron makes a funny retort that has the tories wetting there pants with laughter , he knows how disliked he is by UK voters and LibDem party members have been deserting in there droves because of his flip flopping antics. Cameron, give him a safe tory seat and welcome him into the bosom of vipers .
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

We need a cross party coalition that will do something for the good of the country and the people that belong there

Rollo....I echo this idea. Even as a Tory I recognise Labour are better at handling some things than the Torys

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:21 am

blueturando wrote:Alex Hilton - formerly editor of Recess Monkey and Labour Home, and Labour's candidate in Kensington and Chelsea at the last election - has written an open letter on Labour List to Ed Miliband in which he addresses his leader as follows:
• "Because you believe in power over principle, you can’t tell the difference between vision and triangulation."
• My problem is that you are not a leader. You are not articulating a vision or a destination, you’re not clearly identifying a course and no-one’s following you."
• "There’s at least a hundred Labour MPs who couldn’t do a worse job than you."
• "Your leadership has shown me how lacking in vision you and Ed Balls are in particular but your team is in general."
• "I have come to fear that you might actually win the next general election."
He also writes about Labour as follows:
"I no longer have any faith that the Labour Party will make a better society – or even wants to do so."
• "We’re an illiberal elitist capitalist party with no taste for democracy and a misplaced belief that the masses are better off in our care than that of other parties."
• "The Labour party stands for its leader and his interests first. Then it stands for its MPs and securing their jobs as best as possible. It stands for the union general secretaries (but not their members) just enough to keep them affiliated. After that it stands for swing voters in marginal seats and the media proprietors who can influence them. After that, if we’re lucky, we get to do something for the people for whom the party was created."
• I’m not sure whether your departure would really make a difference to this. Would the next leadership election deliver us a leader or just another functionary fearful of his or her vulnerability and incapable of inspiring?
• So what am I asking you to do? To prove me wrong maybe? To resign? To be honest I don’t particularly care anymore.

ah good news its all coming via Alex Hilton...god had me dead worried it was someone who was serious Mad
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:20 pm

astra wrote:Doin' fine Bobby ta!

The Chemo is doing it's stuff just now so thankful for that. Funny how what was so frightening not so long ago has become part of living. Probably for another thread, but wot the eck!

How you doing yourself?

Hi astra I knew you had been unwell but did not know it was really serious and Im glad your coping and doing well keep up the good work and get yourself fully fit we need you to fight the A**E H**ES of a what calls itself the UK Gov't. Smile
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Scarecrow wrote:Nick Clegg is a career politician pure and simple , watch him at PMQs and he looks at times like a man haunted , he doesn't laugh along when Cameron makes a funny retort that has the tories wetting there pants with laughter , he knows how disliked he is by UK voters and LibDem party members have been deserting in there droves because of his flip flopping antics. Cameron, give him a safe tory seat and welcome him into the bosom of vipers .

I agree with your post SC when he sits next to Scam..er..on you would think he had lost a tanner and found a penny, just in case you do not know Clegg and the rest of the Lib/Dems are going to vote through the NHS Bill so wave bye bye to the NHS as we know it and when its too late and some one asks him why he let the Tories privatize our NHS they will say there usual war cry we where the junior partener in the coalition but they will be just as guilty as the Tories and i for one will never let them forget it Twisted Evil
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm

The NHS Bill is the stick which Labour will use to beat the Tories and their parasites with during the next General Election.

Bring it on!
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 pm

I hope you are correct OW. However, now that dear Shirley Williams has saved BLUE Clegg's bacon, hence the LD'S will give the nod to the Tories to steam ahead with this evil health reform bill.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:50 pm

Mel wrote:I hope you are correct OW. However, now that dear Shirley Williams has saved BLUE Clegg's bacon, hence the LD'S will give the nod to the Tories to steam ahead with this evil health reform bill.

Shirley Williams has no integrity whatsoever.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:57 pm

I seem to notice that DOCTOR david owen is keeping schtume!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:35 am

Mel wrote:I hope you are correct OW. However, now that dear Shirley Williams has saved BLUE Clegg's bacon, hence the LD'S will give the nod to the Tories to steam ahead with this evil health reform bill.

Hi Mel
its my view the Tories and LD/s will pay a far greater price for this than they think
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:53 am

Ivanhoe wrote:

could not agree more with you...She was never up to much in the first place..no wonder the LD think she is great...
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:06 am

astra wrote:Doin' fine Bobby ta!

The Chemo is doing it's stuff just now so thankful for that. Funny how what was so frightening not so long ago has become part of living. Probably for another thread, but wot the eck!

How you doing yourself?

Hi astra
all the best with your Chemo..lets hope it all works out well for you...I am sure it will
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by witchfinder Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:34 am

On Tue March the 6th (above) I wrote:

"My gut feeling is that given time, when the NHS reforms sink into the mindset of the British public, then Labour should move ahead"

This mornings YouGov poll for the Sunday Times shows another 5 point lead for Labour, all indications are that Labour have now clearly moved ahead, bringing the neck and neck polls to an end.

A general election based on this weeks main opinion polls would see a Labour majority of about 62, with the Lib Dems been the biggest losers.
But worth bearing in mind is the fact that even at neck and neck, the Labour Party would be the largest party.

All I would like to see now is for Mr Miliband and his team to make the most of their clear advantage and keep the momentum going.

witchfinder
witchfinder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:43 am

Stox 16 wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

could not agree more with you...She was never up to much in the first place..no wonder the LD think she is great...

I used to have a certain admiration for politicians of a certain age and from whichever party, because they were from the "old school". They werent Thatcherites.

Now since the Thatcher era, there seems to be no integrity, and no honesty, this can be proven when New Labour under Blair and Brown were in power, nobody in any party ever stated that New Labour were Thatcherite, and the media also ran with the Labour tag.

With all this blunt dishonesty going on now about the real reason for the deficit cutting being ideoligically driven, I am so looking forward to the next general election, and the aftermath of it, to see where Clegg's right wing stance has left the Liberal Democrats, and how Shirley Williams can defend these cuts is beyond me, she must know what the right wing are all about, ie removing the role of the State in favour of privatisation.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by witchfinder Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:48 am

I hear on the grapevine that the World Wide Fund for Nature has put the Liberal Democrats on the endangered species list due to impending doom.
The local elections in May will see thousands of them wiped out, and looking further ahead, all indications are that they will become relegated to just a few pockets.
witchfinder
witchfinder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:35 pm

Rolling Eyes witchfinder.

"The local elections in May will see thousands of them wiped out, and looking further ahead, all indications are that they will become relegated to just a few pockets."

I fear the LD's are already in pockets my friend, Tory ones. Rolling Eyes
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:55 pm

It is very hard to see how any LibDem MP can look anyone in the eye after the unforgivable treachery in which they have indulged in propping up such a spiteful Tory Government. To have been elected on a 'Liberal' platform and to then have reneged on all their principles and promises is an act almost unparalleled in recent Parliamentary times.

The leader, Clegg, is especially to be despised for his slimy adherence to the Tory cause. And for any of the LibDumb Lapdogs to be trying to convince the nation that they have influenced Tory policy for the better is a lie worthy of Dr Goebbels. As Mel suggests, all they have done is rushed eagerly to follow Tories into the Lobbies and taken all the trappings of power for the requisite thirty pieces of silver. It is truly and undeniably vomit-inducing on an industrial scale.

If such a thing is possible, it makes them, and such supporters as they still have, even worse than the Tory Vermin whose bottoms they so willingly kiss...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by betty.noire Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:17 pm

Things must be bad if that terrible leader Milliband is ahead in the polls Shocked

betty.noire
betty.noire

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Who'd you have at the helm, Betty...?
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by betty.noire Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:37 pm

He is someone I just don’t warm to, he just seems to come over as a bit if a wimp, I would prefer to see someone with a bit of dirt under their fingernails

Across the political spectrum we are ill served by our current crop of politicians, I suppose it's just indicative of broader problems with our society
betty.noire
betty.noire

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Hello Betty,

Anyone then who "Tickles your Fancy?" Embarassed

I cannot see anyone to take his place quite frankly. Brother David, MP for near here, stays so quiet and out of the news that I forget he exists!

If Ed would get started, pull out his phaser Embarassed and blast some memorable statements out he may well inspire some confidence. As you say these career politicians are just tooooooooo insipid.
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:34 pm

If Ed would get started, pull out his phaser Embarassed and blast some memorable statements out he may well inspire some confidence. As you say these career politicians are just tooooooooo insipid.

I'm told there is more life and interest in Barbara Cartlands novels than in Parliament. It always seems to me that Parliamentary sessions and PMQ's are a settings for misinformation and crossparty Yah Boos. I'm reminded of the song 'Anything you can do, I can do better'.

Well I would like to try. I reckon 12 months at £145.000 Salary, and I would gladly 'fail' and be ousted. Even at 50% income tax.Sad

Seriously. I really feel that Cameron is the wrong man for the Job. He has his own ideas and if left to it he would force on regardless of consequences. Only the fact that he has to listen to the LibDems and the Lords is putting the brakes on the most radical NHS policies getting through without any opposition, immediately. Without that I believe it would be a fait accompli NOW. Whether it can be averted even in a modified form is very doubtful. To some degree he reminds me of 'she who must not be named'. Stubborn, determined, regardless. 'This lady is not for turning'. Have we returned to the bad old days? Perhaps that should read 'we have returned to the bad old days'.

As to Labour. I have no doubt there must be someone who can lead them, but not Ed Milliband for me. I've heard him on TV programmes being questioned and he hasn't inspired confidence. I really don't know.

I don't trust Labours links with the Unions just as I don't trust the Tory links to big business. It's just a pity that British Politics can't be impartial. Still that's life. Silly me. Embarassed

Nick Clegg reminds me of a trapeze 'artiste' doing the impossible on ropes and wires, hoping he doesn't miss a rope at some stage and take a plunge.

But then - what do I know.
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:10 am

More evidence of a biased BBC. on the Andrew Marr show this AM, sorry, yesterday now. He was interviewing Ken Livingstone, and during the interview bought up Ken Livingstone’s alleged Tax Avoidance. How come all the times he has interviewed Gideon or the goofy rat faced Phillip Hammond, not one word about Tax was mentioned except of course by Gideon himself, telling us he is going to do something about Tax loopholes. This is what the Labour Party is up against with the Herr Cameron/Murdock news machine, we hear all the lies told by Herr Cameron, as though they are the truth, but sweet phuck all of anything Ed Milliband says. Is it any wonder people are getting the wrong end of the stick, and saying how lack lustre he is, when all we see is what the Tory/Nazi party censor.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:51 am

"If such a thing is possible, it makes them, and such supporters as they still have, even worse than the Tory Vermin whose bottoms they so willingly kiss... "

Utterly correct Phil.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am

Hello Phil. Its reasuring to hear that after the bitch Thatcher and the Currey phucker Majors time as Prime Ministers, added to the almost two years of Herr Cameron, we actualy have any industry left, albeit producing vomit. The good news must be, they won’t be putting any effort into privatising this industry, until they find a way of propelling a car with its end product.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:29 am

How long do you think the coalition will last? - Page 6 Empty by witchfinder Yesterday at 11:48 am

I hear on the grapevine that the World Wide Fund for Nature has put the Liberal Democrats on the endangered species list due to impending doom.
The local elections in May will see thousands of them wiped out, and looking further ahead, all indications are that they will become relegated to just a few pockets

Indications are that a reserve is being prepared for them to save them from extinction. Reports suggest the Galapagos, though its already overpopulated with ..................er, perhaps not.Embarassed

I'm going to have the temerity to challenge the learned posters on here.
I have already posted that I believe the LibDems have sacrificed their principles for power.

HOWEVER. I also believe that they, and the House of Lords have, and are, serving a purpose, unintentionally, of course.
Points of opposition to the NHS Bill, amendments (though not always the details), delays in the Lords are being reported on the News and in the papers.

The general public cannot say they have not been warned. Without the LibDems and the Lords this Bill might well have been passed already. Preventing it's publication is probably not possible, unfortunately.

Public dismay with the Benefits shakeup is at the top of the publics list, and with good reason. Many believe that there will at least still be a Health service whatever happens, whereas reality says next 'month - year' they are going to be even poorer than they are now. That's their priority at the moment.

I do not agree with McCluskey? that disrupting the Olympics is a good idea. But the fact that it has been suggested should be another indication to everyone of the general dissatisfaction with the Government policies. Apathy abounds.

Oh for another Kitchener - 'Your country needs you' - people.

Unfortunately, as I promulgated on another thread, 'she who must not be named' seems to have passed on her obstinacy to Cameron. Hasten the day for another 'she who must not be named' moment., and he oversteps the mark.

But what do I know?
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:57 am

It should be remembered that David Cameron is merely the Public Face of many Establishment members of the Tory Old Guard who are known to each other but not to the Great Unwashed. A worrying amount of decisions are driven by powerful interests who never submit themselves to the indignity of the ballot box.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:08 pm

oftenwrong wrote:It should be remembered that David Cameron is merely the Public Face of many Establishment members of the Tory Old Guard who are known to each other but not to the Great Unwashed. A worrying amount of decisions are driven by powerful interests who never submit themselves to the indignity of the ballot box.

Accepted. But is there really anyone to replace him.
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Trev wrote : Accepted. But is there really anyone to replace him.

At the moment Herr Cameron is the face and voice of the Tory Party and i'm sure will be so for a while to come, or at least until they have pushed all of their ideological policies through, then Herr Cameron will become their scapegoat, and all the blame will be his. That said I’m sure he won’t give a tinkers cuss, as everything he wanted will have been done and he will be able to sit back and enjoy watching his wealth grow from the proceeds of Healthcare privatisation, privatisation that will be very difficult to remove.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:54 pm

Absolutely right bobby.

They care not a dot about anyone but themselves and their own wealthy kind. They do not listen to anyone, are stubborn to the enth degree and know full welll they are out on their ar5es in three years time. Time to reverse everything and anything Labour put in place for the working poplation, the sick, the young, the elderly, the unemployed and the poor.

May their souls rest with the Devil and I don,t mean Thatcher.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Mel wrote:Absolutely right bobby.

They care not a dot about anyone but themselves and their own wealthy kind. They do not listen to anyone, are stubborn to the nth degree and know full welll they are out on their ar5es in three years time. Time to reverse everything and anything Labour put in place for the working poplation, the sick, the young, the elderly, the unemployed and the poor.

May their souls rest with the Devil and I don,t mean Thatcher.

Spot on Mel. I would surely like to know why the Tory's got any votes at all at the last G/E ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Spot on Mel. I would surely like to know why the Tory's got any votes at all at the last G/E ?

Simple, Tory biased media
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:16 pm

bobby wrote:Spot on Mel. I would surely like to know why the Tory's got any votes at all at the last G/E ?

Simple, Tory biased media

I can answer your first question bobby they told a whole pack of LIES which the people that voted for them are now finding out to there sorrow but they will pay for it and pay dearly and I for one will stand back and laugh until I pee myself, as for the Yellow Tories they will be wiped off the whole political scene and they will deserve it and the L/Ds that are in the House of Lords better hope that the law for them to be voted into that place does not go through because they would be wiped out of that place and all I can say is "HELL MEND THEM" :bom:
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next