Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits

+6
blueturando
astra
astradt1
atv
oftenwrong
Ivanhoe
10 posters

Go down

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Empty Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Since the 80's when the State pensions link with male average earnings was broken by Margaret Thatcher, means testing pensioners on a wide scale has been the norm.

New Labour continued this means testing by bringing in the Pensions Credit during their 13 years in power, to help pensioners get more money.

In this time and todate, our right wing politicians constantly tell us that they cannot afford to increase the basic State pension. Yet we spend in excess of £9.1bn in foreign aid every year, and now we have the Olympics to pay for, plus we send £50 + million to Europe on a weekly bases.

Noiw there is an item on Yahoo stating that many pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits. Please go to the following link.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pensioners-failing-to-claim-billions-in-benefits.html

I know that the right wing dont believe in either the State pension, or the role of the State, they have always favourite privatisation in all it's forms.

So can somebody please tell me, how and why Britain's right wing politicians have never truly been challenged on their warped view that the State pension is low due to an every aging population.

And what's worse in my view, why the British largely, put up with this crap being thrown at our elderly people ?

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Empty Re: Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits

Post by oftenwrong Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits.
What, ALL pensioners?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Empty Re: Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:52 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits.
What, ALL pensioners?

Do go to the link ive supplied, and there you can read all about it.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Ah, not then Pensioners who saved part of their wages during a lifetime of working, so as to have a bit of comfort in their old age. Those people won't be getting any Pension Credits (unlike the ones who hissed everything up the wall.)
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Ah, not then Pensioners who saved part of their wages during a lifetime of working, so as to have a bit of comfort in their old age. Those people won't be getting any Pension Credits (unlike the ones who hissed everything up the wall.)

"""(unlike the ones who hissed everything up the wall.)"""

Well if they did that, to coin your eloquent phrase, they they had it to throw away which means they worked, which means they paid taxes and NI contributions as well.

And the point is that the State pensions to low. End of.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Like those medals handed out to anyone who wore a Uniform in WW2.

The Indifferent included along with the heroic.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by atv Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:Since the 80's when the State pensions link with male average earnings was broken by Margaret Thatcher, means testing pensioners on a wide scale has been the norm.

New Labour continued this means testing by bringing in the Pensions Credit during their 13 years in power, to help pensioners get more money.

In this time and todate, our right wing politicians constantly tell us that they cannot afford to increase the basic State pension. Yet we spend in excess of £9.1bn in foreign aid every year, and now we have the Olympics to pay for, plus we send £50 + million to Europe on a weekly bases.

Noiw there is an item on Yahoo stating that many pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits. Please go to the following link.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/pensioners-failing-to-claim-billions-in-benefits.html

I know that the right wing dont believe in either the State pension, or the role of the State, they have always favourite privatisation in all it's forms.

So can somebody please tell me, how and why Britain's right wing politicians have never truly been challenged on their warped view that the State pension is low due to an every aging population.

And what's worse in my view, why the British largely, put up with this crap being thrown at our elderly people ?

What exactly is the point you are trying to make?
Pensioners not claiming their full entitlements has been going on for years.

•Around a third of all pensioner households entitled to Pension Credit are not claiming it (1.3 million households).
•Two-fifths of all pensioner households entitled to Council Tax Benefit are not claiming it (1.7 million households).
•Non-take-up for both Pension Credit and Council Tax Benefit has risen substantially over the last decade, up from 26% to 33% for Pension Credit and from 29% to 40% for Council Tax Benefit. In both cases, these increases in non-take-up occurred in the period to 2003/04, with small decreases since then.
•Problems with take-up of Housing Benefit are much less severe.
•Of the estimated £4½ billion of unclaimed income-related benefits to which pensioners were entitled in 2008/09, Pension Credit accounted for half while Council Tax Benefit accounted for a third.
•Take-up of the Pension Credit is much lower for owner-occupiers than for social and private renters: half of all the households in owner-occupation who are entitled to the Pension Credit do not claim it compared to 'only' a fifth for renters. One of the reasons for this difference is likely to be that owner-occupiers are less likely to be in contact with their local authority than renters because Housing Benefit is not applicable to them.
•The proportion of pensioner households entitled to, but not claiming, Pension Credit is somewhat higher for pensioner couples than for single pensioners.
UK: take-up of benefits - The Poverty Sitewww.poverty.org.uk/66/index.shtmlCached - Similar
atv
atv

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:41 pm

I must say that I would be very surprised if ALL pensioners who are able to get tax credits do so because the 'Hissed' it all .....we have to remember that not every pensioner of today has worked all there lives.......some were unlucky enough to be victims of those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997....

Where if you were of a certain age and unemployed they were transfered to sickness benefits which we know were not enough to enable them to save for their old age..........
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by atv Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm

astradt1 wrote:I must say that I would be very surprised if ALL pensioners who are able to get tax credits do so because the 'Hissed' it all .....we have to remember that not every pensioner of today has worked all there lives.......some were unlucky enough to be victims of those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997....

Where if you were of a certain age and unemployed they were transfered to sickness benefits which we know were not enough to enable them to save for their old age..........

Oh I get it now, it's not the pensioners entitlement rights you are all concerned about, which has been going on for years now, just a veiled attack on those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997.
atv
atv

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:46 pm

atv wrote:
astradt1 wrote:I must say that I would be very surprised if ALL pensioners who are able to get tax credits do so because the 'Hissed' it all .....we have to remember that not every pensioner of today has worked all there lives.......some were unlucky enough to be victims of those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997....

Oh I get it now, it's not the pensioners entitlement rights you are all concerned about, which has been going on for years now, just a veiled attack on those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997.

Like you and your colleagues on here who have responded to my posting, I dont think you would get it, if you sat on it. So far your responses have been the waste of a good posting.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm

just a veiled attack on those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997..
atv

ER not exactly an ATTACK perse!

The incapacity benefit that Mrs. Thatcher and Heseltine put the Welsh miners and most of the Shipbuilders (Scotland, North East England) on is means tested, AND taxed. The incapacity benefit itself then, would not meet what was allowed to be received by those on the dole. The redundant miners and shipbuilders SHOULD have been placed on the dole, BUT this would have put the jobless total at an all time high. the Witch could not afford that for propaganda reasons. It just so happens that now the effects of those decisions are taking place and coupled with the most idealogical right wing actions of ANY government since, the multiplication factor is kicking in.

I just wish the redundant workers had been put on the CORRECT benefit - Dole, and the jobless figures ignored. It is not the fault of these people that the business was closed under their feet. AND MOST of these workplaces WERE viable!

astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm

astra wrote:
just a veiled attack on those Halcyon days between 1979 and 1997..
atv

ER not exactly an ATTACK perse!

The incapacity benefit that Mrs. Thatcher and Heseltine put the Welsh miners and most of the Shipbuilders (Scotland, North East England) on is means tested, AND taxed. The incapacity benefit itself then, would not meet what was allowed to be received by those on the dole. The redundant miners and shipbuilders SHOULD have been placed on the dole, BUT this would have put the jobless total at an all time high. the Witch could not afford that for propaganda reasons. It just so happens that now the effects of those decisions are taking place and coupled with the most idealogical right wing actions of ANY government since, the multiplication factor is kicking in.

I just wish the redundant workers had been put on the CORRECT benefit - Dole, and the jobless figures ignored. It is not the fault of these people that the business was closed under their feet. AND MOST of these workplaces WERE viable!

What the hell has any of that got to do with my posting. ?

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:05 pm

AHEM, go by the quotes, I woz responding to ATV

Further,

If someone takes on the offer of this benefits, many are scared, by the stories in the Media, that inspectors, baillifs and all kinds of people are going to come hammering on/through the door.

I have had intrusive dealings with the ministry, and they expect you to turn up for interview Monday 0900 hrs, after a phone call at 1100 hrs the day before (Sunday) this is getting to be a VERY regular occurence!

The media well some most are in cahoots with the government and do not want this imaginary "pot" of cash being divvied out among the populace, much rather keep it to themselves.
People will not claim and put their heads above the parapet in such aggressive circumstances. (IMO)

Ivanhoe, have you checked the survey on one of the health threads to see how the hospitals are doing in your area with respect to cancer care and provision of cancer care? >>>> LINK <<<<
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:37 pm

It is just possible that people currently working on low wages do not have Pension levels as their first priority. Unfortunately however the taxes they do pay represent the only source of income from which Pensions have to be funded.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:27 pm

oftenwrong wrote:It is just possible that people currently working on low wages do not have Pension levels as their first priority. Unfortunately however the taxes they do pay represent the only source of income from which Pensions have to be funded.

No they dont, and they cant afford a private pension either, which is why a decent State pension universially paid to all the British people is a priority on reaching retirement.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:46 pm

Excellent!!!! You pay for it then Ivanhoe......showwwww me the money! because it doesn't matter who is in power there isn't the money left to pay a bigger pension for an ever increasing ageing population....Unless??? (Hmmm) We take money from other sections of society, like child care and housing benefit......is that your plan?

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:56 pm

blueturando wrote:Excellent!!!! You pay for it then Ivanhoe......showwwww me the money! because it doesn't matter who is in power there isn't the money left to pay a bigger pension for an ever increasing ageing population....Unless??? (Hmmm) We take money from other sections of society, like child care and housing benefit......is that your plan?

Oh what crap.

There isnt the money to bail out banks. There isnt the money to uphold Third World Countries. There isnt the money to fight foreign wars. There isnt the money to send to Europe each week.

Bluey, we can find the money when we want to, but you are your Tory government clearly dont give a shxt about the elderly.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:01 am

There isnt the money to bail out banks. There isnt the money to uphold Third World Countries. There isnt the money to fight foreign wars. There isnt the money to send to Europe each week

Ok ok!!! I agree....cannot disagree with you here Ivanhoe

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:02 am

Bluey, we can find the money when we want to, but you are your Tory government clearly dont give a shxt about the elderly

I vanhoe....I dont think this is new to the Tories do you? I am sure Labour was paying all these things while in power....would you agree?

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

Ivanhoe....Is there a party we can vote for that would stop bailing out banks, paying vast sums to the EU and stop paying out billions in foreign aid to countries who dont want it and dont need it...If there is, the I will vote for them

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:29 am

Ivanhoe wrote:
blueturando wrote:Excellent!!!! You pay for it then Ivanhoe......showwwww me the money! because it doesn't matter who is in power there isn't the money left to pay a bigger pension for an ever increasing ageing population....Unless??? (Hmmm) We take money from other sections of society, like child care and housing benefit......is that your plan?

Oh what crap.

There isnt the money to bail out banks. There isnt the money to uphold Third World Countries. There isnt the money to fight foreign wars. There isnt the money to send to Europe each week.

Bluey, we can find the money when we want to, but you are your Tory government clearly dont give a shxt about the elderly.

Ivanhoe
very well put mate. its amazing what the Tories can find when it comes to some groups.. what many do not say in the Tory party is there are hidden costs when pensioners are poorly paid..with higher NHS costs and so on... what I think will happen is pensioners will start to use there voting power more...then you will see the Tories change there minds...odd that....Not..
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 am

Stox 16 wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

Oh what crap.

Ivanhoe
very well put mate. its amazing what the Tories can find when it comes to some groups.. what many do not say in the Tory party is there are hidden costs when pensioners are poorly paid..with higher NHS costs and so on... what I think will happen is pensioners will start to use there voting power more...then you will see the Tories change there minds...odd that....Not..

Yes Stox 16, the Tory's dont give a shit about anybody but their rich friends, and it's pompas snobbery and arrogance from the working class Tory's which put this ultra right wing freak show into Government everytime.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:36 am

How come the Tory’s keep telling us they are broke because of the mess they inherited, and now have to cut everything. They can though find the massive sums necessary to fund their piecemeal privatisation (Because that is exactly what it is) of OUR NHS. The only answer’s can be, they are either lying through their back teeth, or they are borrowing to fund their ideological plan in the full knowledge that once privatised it will be almost impossible to re nationalise, just like the Utilities they stole from us previously.

I mean how can they lose, we pay, they earn, they cut back on services within the NHS, we get sicker so have to pay some more and on and on infinitum. As I said before, Herr Cameron doesn’t give a crap if he loses the next GE, as his bed will be well and truly feathered. I can not believe that many of those who are bulldozing this bill are not or will not be involved with the private Company’s financially. There has to be something in it for them, or why else further the national debts we have to repay in order to get their changes.

They not only get rid of the NHS (they’ll keep the title but just as lip service) which they have wanted to do since its conception, but will earn masses of wonga from the private Company’s they will chose and whose letter heads will soon have their names prominently displayed.

I like many others of you have received an e-mail from Andy Burnham.

Inviting us to attend a rally next Wednesday in opposition to this Bill, the rally which will include medical practitioners, Patients representatives, and NHS workers. It will be at the Methodist Central Hall, Westminster at 6pm.

I feel our options are becoming fewer as each day that passes, yet another bit of our NHS will get whittled away, as the plan without Royal Assent gets pushed through.

But there again why should the Government worry, we are paying and they will get richer.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes Stox 16, the Tory's dont give a shit about anybody but their rich friends, and it's pompas snobbery and arrogance from the working class Tory's which put this ultra right wing freak show into Government everytime..

You lot are obsessed with the sh*te you spew out here every day. If any of you can proved Labour was any different over the last 13 years I will burst my Maggie Thatcher blow up doll Smile

Modern Politics has changed and it does matter who of the current crop of political partys is in power...the seeds have been well and truely sown. You and I are lumped with trying to vote for the best of a bad bunch. All major partys have their plums held tightly by big business, the EU and rich and influentional party donors...and if you think your precious Labour Party is any different, then I think you are kidding yourselves........In the 21st Century there is no such thing as true democracy and until another party comes along with a different agenda that pulls serious numbers of voters away from the big 3 in the UK, then we are not going to see any change to the status quo.

So if any one of you think the current Labour party is Left wing, then you are living in a fantasy world my friends

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 pm

blueturando wrote:
Yes Stox 16, the Tory's dont give a shit about anybody but their rich friends, and it's pompas snobbery and arrogance from the working class Tory's which put this ultra right wing freak show into Government everytime..

You lot are obsessed with the sh*te you spew out here every day. If any of you can proved Labour was any different over the last 13 years I will burst my Maggie Thatcher blow up doll Smile

Modern Politics has changed and it does matter who of the current crop of political partys is in power...the seeds have been well and truely sown. You and I are lumped with trying to vote for the best of a bad bunch. All major partys have their plums held tightly by big business, the EU and rich and influentional party donors...and if you think your precious Labour Party is any different, then I think you are kidding yourselves........In the 21st Century there is no such thing as true democracy and until another party comes along with a different agenda that pulls serious numbers of voters away from the big 3 in the UK, then we are not going to see any change to the status quo.

So if any one of you think the current Labour party is Left wing, then you are living in a fantasy world my friends

Bluey, The last Labour Governmernt running Britain was in the 1970's. New Labour, 1997-2010, continued your hero's right wing, free market policies, so infact we have had since the 80's, 33 years of right wing Tory facist rule, not including this coalitions 2 years.

So, yes, the nasty little seeds have well and truly been sown.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

blueturando wrote:

BLUE

Public Net Debt
Fiscal Years 1997 to 2011
Year GDP
£ billion Public Net Debt -total
percent GDP

1979 199.22 43.61 a
1980 233.184 42.11 a
1981 256.279 44.40 a
1982 281.024 44.55 a
1983 307.207 43.13 a
1984 329.913 43.59 a
1985 361.758 43.45 a
1986 389.149 41.81 a
1987 428.665 39.14 a
1988 478.51 34.98 a
1989 525.274 29.30 a
1990 570.283 26.69 a
1991 598.664 25.27 a
1992 622.08 26.70 a
1993 654.196 30.97 a
1994 692.987 36.05 a
1995 733.266 39.55 a
1996 781.726 41.20 a
1997 830.094 41.92 a
1998 879.102 40.14 a
1999 928.73 37.86 a
2000 976.533 35.37 a
2001 1021.83 30.57 a
2002 1075.56 29.33 a
2003 1139.75 30.45 a
2004 1202.96 31.82 a
2005 1254.06 33.81 a
2006 1325.8 34.92 a
2007 1398.88 35.74 a
2008 1448.39 36.25 a
2009 1395.87 44.19 a
2010 1453.62 52.25 a
2011 1526.5 59.56 e
Legend:
a - actual outturn
e - estimate in HM Treasury 2011 budget

The public sector net debt at the end of January 2012 was £2311.6bn (147.3% of GDP). This is with the Tory incompetents running the economy.

Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:05 pm

At last, a sensible suggestion, from Simon Read, in today's Independent.
He says that as the DWP already knows who is getting Pension Credits, instead of paying Winter Fuel Allowance to millionaires, it could target only those in need.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:11 pm

oftenwrong wrote:At last, a sensible suggestion, from Simon Read, in today's Independent.
He says that as the DWP already knows who is getting Pension Credits, instead of paying Winter Fuel Allowance to millionaires, it could target only those in need.

All this "in need" crap. I look forward to the day when Government increases the State pension universially to all Britain pensioners as a "right".
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:52 pm

You'll have a long long wait!

When was it that Tory Bliar said he was going to help grandparents who look after the Grandkids so their parents could get out to work??

Still waiting!

(IF just IF mind) my memory is anywhere near correct he said he was also going to "do something" about the pensions.

Still waiting!

So!

Iffin Gnu Liebur aint intrested, any chance of this bunch of mountebanks getting orft their collective backsides?

NAH, I thought that as well!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 pm

astra wrote:You'll have a long long wait!

When was it that Tory Bliar said he was going to help grandparents who look after the Grandkids so their parents could get out to work??

Still waiting!

(IF just IF mind) my memory is anywhere near correct he said he was also going to "do something" about the pensions.

Still waiting!

So!

Iffin Gnu Liebur aint intrested, any chance of this bunch of mountebanks getting orft their collective backsides?

NAH, I thought that as well!

Both Blair and Brown completely wasted their 13 years in government sticking to Thatcher's free market.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Imagine the cost of the Iraq War spent instead on Pensions. Then buy shares in a Bingo Hall.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Empty Restore the link with average earnings!

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:32 am

I have just had this letter printed in 'The Bristol Post' headed: "Restore link with average earnings"

Friday, November 09, 2012 The Bristol PostFollow

YOUR article "Living wage but what about OAPs? The Post, October 10, sums up just how badly we as a nation have ignored the state pension plight of our elderly people since Margaret Thatcher's Tory government broke the state pensions link with male average earnings in 1980, more than 30 years ago.

Today the basic state pension is worth just £97.65 a week and I defy any MP or mayor to live on this amount of money for a full five years. If this happened the system would be changed overnight.

Now Poppy Day is once again upon us reminding us to think of those who sacrificed their lives during the first and second world wars.

And to those veterans who remain alive today.

So, I am adding my bit to remember Britain's elderly people, and to remind us all that Britain's old age pensioners still receive the lowest state pension in Europe.

And they are still means tested for state handouts and residential care. This is their reality!

I have successfully put up a petition on the government's website for pensioners to get free residential care, and for the state pension to be increased and re-linked to male average earnings.

If my petition reaches 100,000 signatures by this time next year, the government will be forced to discuss this issue which has been swept under the media carpet for more than 30 years.

I am asking the following, under the heading of state pensions and residential care.

With the responsible department being the Department of Works and Pensions.

That all elderly people should receive residential care free paid via the State.

And a much higher basic state pension free of means testing. This generation has worked hard and paid into the system all their working lives.

Responsible department: Department for Work and Pensions

The government must also fund elderly people's rights to free residential care paid for by the state, because our elderly people have paid into the system all their working lives, and government must also pay all pensioners now and in the future, a much higher basic state pension by restoring the National Insurance Act born of a Labour Government in 1974 which linked increases in the State pension to male average earnings, or The Retail Price Index (RPI), whichever the greater.

In 1975, the then Labour Government passed the Social Security Act, introducing a State Earnings Related Pensions Scheme, this was considered in the pensions industry, the most cost effective scheme ever.

Please sign my petition to enable and force this issue to be discussed in Parliament, and by the BBC TV media.

If readers of this letters are unable to find my petition, they can contact me at the following email address, and I will help them find it. Email: michaelt2702085@yahoo.co.uk.

Suffice to say that through the winter months particularly, millions of our elderly people are dying of cold and hunger due to having to make choices between heating their homes, and buying food.

Here is the address for my petition: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/40711

Ivanhoe

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:52 pm

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Product-75952It could be YOU!

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits 74B68FF0E8321EA0806F7B13959228
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Won't be me - never buy a ticket - and if the prize is to become Liz Windsor I definitely won't - woman has the WORST dress sense.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:25 pm

Thanks to all the information recieved on here the two ladies that I have coffee with are much better off financially, all claims claimed. Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Pensioners are failing to claim billions in benefits Empty "Sir Philip Green could help pensioners"

Post by oftenwrong Mon May 23, 2016 11:14 am

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon May 23, 2016 4:53 pm

This government obviously have no sense of irony
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down