Welcome to Cutting Edge. Guests can see and read the contents of most of the boards on this forum but need to become members to read all of them.

Members may post messages and start threads, but it is essential that they read our posting rules and advice before doing so. If you have any immediate questions or queries, please post them on the suggestions board.

After posting at least ten messages, members are able to contact each other and the staff through our personal messaging system.

This forum is administrated by Ivan and moonbeam and moderated by astradt1.

Thank you for visiting Cutting Edge.

"Tory scum, here we come"

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Tory scum, here we come"

Post by Redflag on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I was at the DEMO in Manchester 29th September, my thread title was the chant from around 80,000 people, 40,000 inside the park and 40,000 OUTSIDE. We were kettled so we could not get into the park. IMHO the police were on instructions from the Tory gov't so people would not see 'THE TIDE TURNNG' against this VILE NASTY gov't.   People came from Aberdeen to Somerset and everywhere else in between and we were WELCOMED by the people who live in Manchester and some even joined in the march. There were BANNERS flying high from every Union within the UK; one which really caught my eye was from the N.U.S. from HALLAM SHEFFIELD, Cleggy's seat. (Just in case some on here may not know what NUS stands for it's 'National Union of Students'.)  It's been three & a half years and they have not forgot what the Prostitute party did to them with their signed photo pledge.

I myself want to thank the Unite Union here in Glasgow, Jack, Angela, Jackie, Sandra and everyone else on the coach from John Smith House to Manchester, this was my first DEMO and there are plenty more to come. I hear there is one in October and I will be there by hook or by crook because it gave me hope that at last the people in the UK 'HAVE AWAKENED FROM THEIR SLEEP'. There are some posters on here who have thought "would they wake in time?" My answer is a very loud "YES they have". They may have stopped us from getting into the park but we did not miss the Tories outside their conference. They heard us and we made sure with loud hailers, Brass Bands. whistles, rattles and of course our VOICES. They heard us FINE and no doubt Cameron will be worried today, but that is no one else's fault but ours. We were quiet for too long, so I am wondering if there will be more TOILET PAPER used today at their conference??:yeahthat:
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Re: "Tory scum, here we come"

Post by Phil Hornby on Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 pm

" Nicola Sturgeon ............ loathes the Tories as we know ..."

There are times when I have my doubts as to the exact depth of the loathing...

Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel on Tue May 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Sturgeon is correct about austerity measures. They do not work for any countries growth, nor it's people. It works in a way which helps the rich to double their wealth at the expense of the countries prosperity and it's masses. We see austerity failing in Europe and it is not austerity that has supposedly given us miniscule growth so far. In fact the Tory boasted growth figs are false. Huge borrowings, well above that of Labour have put our debt to trillions. The rebate due anyway from the EU and the billions pumped in by way of quantitative easing has been the reason for halving the deficit and creating a little growth. The real answer is to borrow at the low rates available now, to build our infrastructure which will create real jobs, that in turn will produce good tax revenues, which in turn will repay the debt and grow the economy. Will the Tories do it? no, because austerity does suit their ideology of transfering wealth from bottom,middle to top and nothing else.
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady on Tue May 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Yes -shooting a few Tory MPs in the right constituencies should assist with that little project...  Smile

You offering, Phil?
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Tue May 19, 2015 7:52 pm

It would not surprise me if the likes of Duncan Smith were targeted at some point by a person or people who feel helpless in the face of his cruelty and his sheer enjoyment of the misery he inflicts.

In the very unlikely event that I should be in the vicinity, I cannot say that I would either seek to prevent it or ' see what had happened'. Indeed, I can say that I would not lift a finger to give that disgusting individual assistance of any sort.

Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr on Tue May 19, 2015 7:59 pm

At this moment in time boatlady, if the right people gave me the right shooting power asked for, please do not tempt me with enough monies also.
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel on Tue May 19, 2015 9:14 pm

Philip, I still have my telescopic hunting rifle available, to anyone that could make good use of it. Shocked
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Tue May 19, 2015 9:27 pm

Dangerous talk.

Who knows who is watching in these Tory-dominated days...?
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag on Tue May 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:It would not surprise me if the likes of Duncan Smith were targeted at some point by a person or people who feel helpless in the face of his cruelty and his sheer enjoyment of the misery he inflicts.

In the very unlikely event that I should be in the vicinity, I cannot say that I would either seek to prevent it or ' see what had happened'. Indeed, I can say that I would not lift a finger to give that disgusting individual assistance of any sort.

On this PH I would live to be with you and if the police turned up I would be like the 3 monkeys hear no evel speak no evil hear no evil if you get the picture, I do agree that someone will take some sort of pot shot at him INHO he will have asked for it, more than likely it w put the wind up the rest of theTories.
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Tue May 19, 2015 9:45 pm

I can say that I would not lift a finger to give that disgusting individual assistance of any sort.
That might of course have been a little more convincing if you had lifted a finger to help efforts to get that disgusting individual out of his job…….  Crying or Very sad

I must remind you all that the terms of service which we had to accept on joining this forum state that “messages which promote or evoke illegal practices are prohibited”.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whether or not advocating the culling of what Nye Bevan called “lower than vermin” violates that condition is a matter of conjecture, but it would be wise to err on the side of caution and not to give our enemies any fragment of ammunition to fire at us. For the time being, the UK politics board is not visible to the general public, for the reason outlined in the next paragraph.

A former member of this forum, who left of his own accord, returns here at regular intervals and leaves some foul-mouthed abuse for us to delete. That says more about his mental state and his pathetic, childish nature than anything else, and if it continues for much longer it will be reported to his ISP and if necessary the police. However, if he can find some spurious reason to make a complaint about this forum, I'm sure he will do so. Please don't play into his hands.
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady on Tue May 19, 2015 10:48 pm

Sorry, Ivan - my fault Embarassed
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong on Wed May 20, 2015 12:38 am

It's not easy to hold the moral high ground whilst describing someone with whom you are not entirely in agreement, as "scum".

Nye Bevan's word from 1948 still does just as well.

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby on Wed May 20, 2015 7:51 am

"That might of course have been a little more convincing if you had lifted a finger to help efforts to get that disgusting individual out of his job…….  "

In which case , I shall just have to remain unconvincing...
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan on Wed May 20, 2015 8:56 am

It's not easy to hold the moral high ground whilst describing someone with whom you are not entirely in agreement, as "scum".
That's a fair comment, and this would seem to be a good point at which to put this thread to bed. It is now locked.
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

http://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum