Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A thread for dog and cat lovers

+4
Dan Fante
stuart torr
Phil Hornby
boatlady
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A thread for dog and cat lovers - Page 4 Empty A thread for dog and cat lovers

Post by boatlady Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

I'm noticing several of us seem to enjoy trading stories about our four-legged companions, and wondered if people would enjoy having a dedicated thread for this - possibly to include photos of them if people want to show off the beauty of their particular animal friend.

Having been for many years owned by a series of cats, I one day took charge of a couple of Yorkshire terriers whose owner had just died - I'm now a complete dog convert - but still love cats. The Yorkies are long gone, but have been replaced because I found I just couldn't do without dogs.

Currently, my four-legged family consists of Jennie, a Jack Russell bitch who is more intelligent and more lovable than most of the people I meet, and a terrier cross named Jimbob who embodies enthusiasm and never fails to bring a smile.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

A thread for dog and cat lovers - Page 4 Empty Re: A thread for dog and cat lovers

Post by oftenwrong Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:36 pm

I would just like it to be known generally, that if there IS an afterlife, I would like to spend it as an English domestic pet.

Thank you.

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

A thread for dog and cat lovers - Page 4 Empty Re: A thread for dog and cat lovers

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:45 pm

If you imagine that we are going to call you 'good boy,Fido', throw a stick endlessly for you, and then pat you on the head, you have another think coming... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:56 pm

Well that could depend upon Forces Greater than We May Imagine!

I'll risk human nature against superstition.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4