Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

+21
sickchip
oftenwrong
LWS
Claudine
stuart torr
socynical
Mel
patakace
Ivanhoe
Penderyn
astradt1
moonbeam
Stox 16
trevorw2539
ghost whistler
Dan Fante
bobby
boatlady
Phil Hornby
Ivan
Redflag
25 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by Redflag Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:57 am

First topic message reminder :

boatlady wrote:The face I want to kick

Get into the queue boatlady, there are a few million others awaiting to do more than kick him in the face, some would want to hang up up by his B****CKS, myself I would rather like to force him to do a REAL hard days work like cleaning public toilets with a toothbrush  lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Well fewer than Labour anyway Redflag, Laughing Laughing.

stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2)

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:19 pm

Spot on stuart I do not think the penny has dropped yet with the Tories, if they think the people they have hurt with there cuts will vote for them in May they are in for a shock "A VERY BIG SHOCK" from the voting public.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:32 pm

Sadly, it may be that many people will choose to vote for one of the smaller parties that may be seen to be a bit more 'honest' than the big two.

UKIP's big selling point has been it's alleged 'difference' -  'party for the common man' as it were.
The Greens, who as far as I can see, have little chance of winning more than a seat or two, can stand behind some very 'pure' sounding eco-friendly and left wing policies - they will never have to put their money where their mouth is because they will not be leading the next government.
SNP seems to be having a bit of a surge - again, seen as different from mainstream political parties.

Any and all of these, and probably others I haven't mentioned, may well attract votes come May and those votes may well erode the rather small advantage Labour currently seems to be enjoying - I confess it does worry me.

The idea of another 5 years of Tory misrule horrifies me.

And, oh yes, I don't think Cameron is so stupid that he doesn't understand this fact
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:43 pm

I really do hope so Redflag, but as you say boatlady I believe that the voters this time IMO, Will vote mainly just for the two main parties, that is why it is going to be such a close battle head to head.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:35 pm

BBC to invoice Cameron’s parents if he doesn’t attend leaders’ party debate

The BBC has confirmed that they intend to send a bill to David Cameron’s parents if their son fails to turn up for the TV debate for party leaders. The Prime Minister had said he may not turn up unless his friend Natalie from the Green Party was invited too.

"Staging these debates costs money
" said director of BBC1 Danny Cohen. "Make-up artists, lighting and heating – and the jelly and ice cream in the green room isn’t cheap either. David came last time and seemed to enjoy himself but if he can’t be bothered to turn up this time, his parents should pay his share of the costs."

A Downing Street spokesman denied that the Prime Minister would only attend if the BBC cancelled the scary clown that they had booked for the occasion. "It’s too late to cancel the clown" said Cohen, "Nigel has already confirmed he’ll be there".

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2015/01/20/bbc-to-invoice-camerons-parents-if-he-doesnt-attend-leaders-party-debate/

lol!
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:39 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA, nice one Ivan. Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by socynical Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:10 pm

I wonder if the dissenter in the ranks is American?
He sounds like my right wing son in law Smile They are very good shit stirrers.
socynical
socynical

Back to top Go down

Post by socynical Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:28 pm

Over on FTN we have had some dissent over the Green vote and tactical voting.
Dedicated Greens naturally don't want to lose votes. Dedicated Labour don't. And the less dedicated but voting for Labour because they're our only hope, don't.
Tactical voting is risky when boundary changes are going to be made. Percentages will be important. But if tactical voting doesn't occur, then the Tories have a better chance of getting in.  

I think the Conservatives have been following orders. They know they have little chance of getting a majority. They know the LibDems are on the way out consequently they're deliberately trying to split the Labour vote. They never did fight clean.

It's all very fraught. Rolling Eyes
socynical
socynical

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi socynical, no love I don't think he is American, just likes stirring it. Laughing Laughing also he is a Tory on a 99% labour forum.
He also just likes picking on myself at the moment, Laughing Laughing.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by socynical Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:00 pm

Ah. An English shit stirrer then. Poor soul. Rolling Eyes
socynical
socynical

Back to top Go down

Post by socynical Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:10 pm

In the hazy past of my youth we didn't call them shit stirrers. We used to say they should be given a wooden spoon and a bowl of custard.

I like shit stirrer better Laughing
socynical
socynical

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Not a poor soul, he/she it tries to get people banned, so it is a bad poster, and most posters do not like it/he/she/.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by socynical Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:52 pm

I used the term sarcastically. But they are sad people because they have something wrong with them when they are so disruptive.
socynical
socynical

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:58 pm

I tend to think you are all experiencing a reincarnation of brownboots - but who has had the chance to read a book or two in the afterlife... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Hi again Phil.
Do not know brownboots but you say they have been reincarnated?
oh well.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi socynical
I tend to like a lot of what the Greens say, and in general think they are a good thing - but I've been watching the recent 'green surge' with trepidation, because I think where the Greens will get votes are just those areas where Labour might get more votes, so if the Greens do better in the GE they are likely it seems to me to be doing so at the expense of potential Labour gains - we need all the Labour votes we can get because let's face it they are the only party big enough to hope to get a majority and get the Tories out - so I find myself really hoping the Greens don't gain more votes - although I do think their policies deserve more

As you say - all very fraught
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 Empty You couldn't make it up!

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:I tend to think you are all experiencing a reincarnation of brownboots  - but who has had the chance to read a book or two in the afterlife...    Shocked

The world is full of people who like to impinge upon others' simple pleasures, Phil. Come to think of it, many of them have been in Government for about four years - but for the less exalted there are ways to feel better about themselves through belittling whomsoever they encounter. Sad. Neutral

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:21 pm

socynical wrote:In the hazy past of my youth we didn't call them shit stirrers. We used to say they should be given a wooden spoon and a bowl of custard.

I like shit stirrer better Laughing

Hi socynical welcome to cutting edge, if its patakace you are talking about you should feel sorry for him/her because they have too stoop so low to use language that is only suitable for 5 year olds in the school playground. I think that "SHIT STIRRERS" suit the Vile Ferrel Tories. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Redflag.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:36 am

Do you think they could fit Iain Duncan Smith into the same cell?  Shocked

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 B8I-X56IEAAE-s7
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8I-X56IEAAE-s7.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:44 am

well, there's two beds
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:05 pm

We have better things to do with our time than worry about the inner emotions of our esteemed Prime Minister, but to me at least he now looks, acts, and sounds like a man about to "spend more time with his family".

I think he'll be gone away after the next Election - win lose or draw.  Today's Sunday Times is shouting the odds as follows:

Boris Johnson 22%; Theresa May 12%; George Osborne 4%; David Davis 4%; Sajid Javid; Chris Grayling 1% and Philip Hammond 1%.

Inspirational stuff, eh?

Last edited by oftenwrong on Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:06 pm

Perfect size too.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:51 pm

"Boris Johnson 22%; Theresa May 12%; George Osborne 4%; David Davis 4%; Sajid Javid; Chris Grayling 1% and Philip Hammond 1%."

In opposition I think I would prefer Boris Johnson, as I don't think it would be long before he turned up at PMQ's pissed out of his little mind, or swearing at the Labour PM.

bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 pm

I'm sorry to have the view that the poe faced lying con man Dave will stick with it if the Tories are elected. I feel he would gladly kill his grandmother or even Boris to keep his power desire in tact.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:48 pm

Very true i'm afraid Mel, hate to think what he would do to his pets if he had any also.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:28 pm

Mel wrote:I'm sorry to have the view that the poe faced lying con man Dave will stick with it if the Tories are elected. I feel he would gladly kill his grandmother or even Boris to keep his power desire in tact.

I do not think that Davy boy looks like PM more like a second hand car salesman because that the way he actswill nor or cannot answer any questions at PMQs.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 pm

All Davy boy wants is to be PM, AND win the general election, to keep his power, and money coming in.
Then he might start answering questions at PMQs and have debates on T.V.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:12 pm

stuart torr wrote:All Davy boy wants is to be PM, AND win the general election, to keep his power, and money coming in.
Then he might start answering questions at PMQs and have debates on T.V.

I doubt if Davy boy will do either of them stuart, he is now saying the Irish DUP party has not been included this is his next excuse for not appearing in the TV debates I BET lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:20 pm

I will stick by my original prediction that Davy boy will actually have debates on T.V. on the 5th of May. Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:06 pm

According to what Davy boy said today he wants the TV debates over and done with before then stuart
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm

I thought Davy boy was the biggest mass debater going aswell. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Well thought I would of had a reply to my previous post? Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:02 pm

Cameron’s five-year legacy: has he finished what Thatcher started?

Some extracts from a much longer article by Polly Toynbee and David Walker:-

Under Cameron’s leadership the country has become harder and meaner, more divided by class and region. In opposition, Cameron had said inequality mattered and there was no trickle down to the poor from the rich. In office, the Institute for Fiscal Studies confirms that money has been sucked upwards out of the pockets of the poor to cushion middle and upper-middle earners.

Cameron seized the 2010 'crisis' to realise his ideological ends. By exaggerating the parlous state of national finances, he was able to pursue his longstanding ambition to diminish the public realm. Thatcher privatised state-run industries; Cameron’s ambition was no less than to abolish the postwar welfare state itself, and he found the ideal lieutenant in Iain Duncan Smith. Administratively incompetent, vainly overambitious, barely comprehending his own department’s numbers, Duncan Smith was kept in place as secretary of state for work and pensions because he could say without flinching that the poor were skivers and scroungers who were overbreeding. The Liberal Democrats were a sideshow, passively approving the most brutish cuts and offering negligible contributions of their own.

Nowhere was the dogma and disarray of Cameron’s style of government more evident than in his reorganisation of the NHS. Nowhere was pre-election subterfuge more apparent: ex-Tory minister Michael Portillo later said simply: “They did not believe they could win if they told you what they were going to do.”

For the whole article (well worth a read, in my opinion):-
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jan/28/-sp-david-camerons-five-year-legacy-has-he-finished-what-margaret-thatcher-started
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:35 pm

I never thought that I would ever say this Ivan, but Davy boy almost makes Thatcher look kind, and if we get another 5 years of them then I think a few more people will say that.
He has not finished yet, and he can only do that with another 5 years in power then you will see what the poor, hungry, and homeless really do look like i'm afraid.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

On 27 January 1926, John Logie Baird gave the first public demonstration of a true television system in London. Yet even now, some people are terrified of appearing on it to debate with others...  No

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 B8V1J2-IcAA7KuU
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8V1J2-IcAA7KuU.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:50 pm

Now I wonder which Tory plonker that could be Ivan? Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:04 pm

I have lots and lots of time for Polly Toynbee - the article is spot-on and as you say Ivan well worth a read.
Thanks for posting the link - I'd been aware the article was around, but too lazy to seek it out Embarassed
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Hypocrisy - the art of saying one thing and doing another.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 2) - Page 8 B8cpAnVCIAEAiWL
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8cpAnVCIAEAiWL.jpg
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

hahahahaha, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next