Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impartial investigation?

3 posters

Go down

Impartial investigation? Empty Impartial investigation?

Post by astradt1 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am

Following the 'Crash' of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 can there ever be an impartial investigation in to the cause and responsibility?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Impartial investigation? Empty Re: Impartial investigation?

Post by Deadly Nightshade Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:17 pm

So far I'm optimistic and would say around 50/50 chance that this will be dealt with from an impartial perspective. However, media coverage has varied on what and who has exactly what - black box being the primary what in this instance. As it was reported by Sky News I believe that the black box had been taken to Russia for examination, but other media sources have said that it has yet to be located. If the black box has been taken to Russia for examination I don't see any impartiality happening. Although its pure speculation at this stage as to who has been responsible Russian Militants do seem to be the obvious place to start with finger pointing.

Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Sir Walter Scott, Marmion, Canto vi. Stanza 17.

A Scottish aphorism which might translate well into Russian?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 am

Interesting that Sky News should be used as a source of information as they seem to be the biggest finger pointers at the present time, K Burly as lead reporter!
On Saturday there were claims that bodies were being left to rot in the fields, but when efforts were made to move them refrigerated rail wagons the claims were that they were being whisked away to some unknown location.....
Today it is being suggested that they are not really refrigerated wagons.......
As to the black boxes the 'Rebel' Leader has been reported as saying that he will hand them over to International Investigators...
It would seem that these Investigators are still in Kiev....I wonder why?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadly Nightshade Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Whether the information which is coming out via all media outlets is subject to the type of editing which is normally kept for the likes of Big Brother remains to be seen, certain issues remain to be true. Efforts should have been made considerably sooner for the 295 people left dead after the crash of MH17. Being left in a field for all to see was particularly distasteful and extremely disrespectful to the families and removal from the site should have been done at the earliest opportunity and would more than likely have done so had Russian Separatists not made it impossible for Investigators to be on seen.

The black box issue was for me the straw that broke the camels back, removing it from scene, was questionable to say the least, why did they think they had the right to remove this? Where any of them experts in Plane crash protocols that would at least give a reason as the why they think they should have removed the black box from the scene. Finally in their hasty actions to remove the black box they have contaminated the scene resulting in family members not getting the answers they need to make sense of such a senseless tragedy. If it where my loved one or family member heads would be rolling...
Deadly Nightshade
Deadly Nightshade

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Some correspondents think that Russia is as embarrassed by this episode as everyone else. Putin comes out either as instigator/collaborator or unable to control Ukrainian Pro-Russian rebels.

Imagine an independent Scotland embarrassing the Westminster government over nuclear submarines. Unthinkable!
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum