Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies?

+22
LWS
Dan Fante
ghost whistler
Penderyn
Deadly Nightshade
Mel
methought
Shirina
tlttf
blueturando
boatlady
Tosh
Red Cat Woman
bobby
KnarkyBadger
astradt1
Adele Carlyon
sickchip
skwalker1964
oftenwrong
Phil Hornby
Ivan
26 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies? - Page 16 Empty Cameron is obnoxious and loathsome

Post by Ivan Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

We were warned two years ago that Cameron is an obnoxious and loathsome individual, but not enough people were listening:-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/04/david-cameron-what-the-experts-say-115875-22017276/
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies? - Page 16 Empty Re: Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies?

Post by patakace Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:12 pm

stuart torr wrote:Laughing Laughing Laughing Say that on May the 8th patacake.

Why say then what I can sensibly forecast today ?
Why would I want to write what would be a forecast AFTER the event ?

patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies? - Page 16 Empty Re: Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies?

Post by patakace Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:16 pm

Ivan wrote:We were warned two years ago that Cameron is an obnoxious and loathsome individual, but not enough people were listening:-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/04/david-cameron-what-the-experts-say-115875-22017276/

Perhaps most people were reading and listening to exactly the same things being said about the two Eds.
The only thing that has changed is that subsequent events have made those that mock Big and Little Ed look increasingly accurate .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:24 pm

But the population at large do not know this .Nor will they understand it .They tend to judge matters by how they " feel "

Or more like what they are told by government spin doctors....
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:27 pm

"Sensibly forecast today" shows that you are not very sensible then does it not. Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 pm

astradt1 wrote:
But the population at large do not know this .Nor will they understand it .They tend to judge matters by how they " feel "

Or more like what they are told by government spin doctors....

All parties use such styled types .
Unfortunately it was AC who single handed dragged their worth down to modern Political Party Jesters .
But I am sure that we do not need someone else to do our thinking for us .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:06 pm

stuart torr wrote:"Sensibly forecast today" shows that you are not very sensible then does it not. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I am not sure I can compete with such blinding originality .
You must be one of the sophisticated types .
headbang headbang .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:08 pm

Not exactly what you said about me when first arriving on the forum patacake, now was it? now is that mr patacake or mrs patacake? as we are in some confusion here from your previous posting? could you enlighten us.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:48 pm

patakace wrote:It is generally understood that  the present situation has arisen because world demand has fallen  plus  OPEC's decision not to cut production .
That does not invalidate the fact that people are  becoming better off and  that  this will continue further .
In tandem , wages have started to show first signs of real increases .
Of course this scenario has not been brought about by UK party politics or UK Govt. policy .

As long as employers keep there staff on "ZERO HOUR CONTRACTS"  workers will never see a rise in their take home pay until they are given 38-40 hours of work over the course of 7 days. I do not see you endearing yourself to the people that you say they do not understand what is in their pocket or purse could read your post to say they are so Stupid to understand.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:58 pm

patakace wrote:Will Labour be able to raise believable criticism of the economy with inflation down to 0.5 % and oil heading toward $40.00 ?
The "feel very much better" factor  will  now  kick in  even faster  and in a couple of months we could be talking about a Blue Majority , rather than two or three way govt . splits .
Myths and Lies?
Nonsense like that  will not bother Cameron in his next five year term of office .

I do not think that OLsborne has anything to boast about either because every target HE SET HIMSELF he has FAILED EVERYONE along with all the other FAILURES the Tories have on there CV.

Just remember as the Ecomomist have said prices can go back within a mater of weeks, the people of the UK will never give the VILE Tories a majority in the HOC so dream on or come out of "CLOUD CUCKOO LAND" patakace. deadhorse
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:09 pm

patakace wrote:Why say then what I can sensibly forecast today ?
Why would I want to write what would be a forecast AFTER the event ?

We can predict what will happen on the 7th May 2015 Ed Miliband & the Labour party will be the biggest party in the HOC, see it is not hard at all I think you are inventing difficulties that are not there.
But just to warn you if you think that the majority of the UK are going to vote Tory allow me to give you some info, not after what the Tories have done to the sick disabled vulnerable & TERMINALLY ILL not forgetting the poor sods that have to get by on ZERO HOUR CONTRACTS wage, this does not include the police armed forces teachers and our BELOVED NHS or our public services. pokenest
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:18 pm

patakace wrote:
Ivan wrote:We were warned two years ago that Cameron is an obnoxious and loathsome individual, but not enough people were listening:-

Perhaps most people were reading and listening to exactly the same things being said  about  the two Eds.
The only thing that has changed is that subsequent events have made those that mock Big and Little Ed look increasingly accurate .

If that is what you want from your political leader of your political party little boys trying to be growen up adults more like 5year olds in the school playground, Cameron does not answer questions at PMQs that is because the only questions he can answer are the ones set up for him by Tory whips and I suppose they also give him the answers to those questions too. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:19 pm

Exactly Redflag, patacake has certainly got his/her head in the clouds have they not? clown
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:25 pm

patakace wrote:All parties use such styled types .
Unfortunately it was AC who single handed dragged their worth down to modern Political  Party Jesters .
But I am sure that  we do not need someone else to do  our thinking for  us  .

That is quite unusual on this I agree with what you have said, but it has taken LC to take spin into the gutter, I suppose the 303 Tory MPs left in the HOC have done the rest with all there fiddling of figures in every department of gov't
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:29 pm

stuart torr wrote:Exactly Redflag, patacake has certainly got his/her head in the clouds have they not? clown

Or maybe that he/she has there head firmly up there ASS just like his leader Davy boy stuart
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Nice one Redflag.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 am

stuart torr wrote:Exactly Redflag, patacake has certainly got his/her head in the clouds have they not? clown

Now , now , Boys and Girls .
There's no need to sound so forlorn and defeated .
Miracles can and do happen --- chortle . Certainly in Nania .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:00 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 pm

patakace wrote:Now , now , Boys and Girls .
There's no need to sound so forlorn and defeated .
Miracles can and do happen --- chortle . Certainly in Nania .

You have just proved my previous post to be true your head is not just up your ASS but firmly stuck up your Ass just like Davy boy ("CHICK CHICK CHICKEN").   The only party that is FORLORN & BEATEN is the Tory party because the only ones that will be voting Tory on 7th May will be the ones that need to be CERTIFIED insane BY OUR NHS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:06 pm

You do seem to get very excited .
Why not wait until events give us an answer ?
That gives you just enough time to complete an anger management course .
I wonder if Chelsea will also then still be on line for a treble or even a four timer
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:32 pm

patakace wrote:You do seem to get very excited .
Why not wait until events give us an answer ?
That gives you just enough time to complete an anger management course .
I wonder if Chelsea will also then  still be on line for a treble or even a four timer

The one that needs to complete an anger management course is Cameron, he proves that evey Wednesday at PMQs when he gets angry at the leader of the opposition for asking the questions somebody needs to tell Cameron that is why he is in the HOC at 12.o'clock every wednesday to answer question from right around the HOC and not the ones that the Tory whips have given to the Tory MPs.

Since I am more knowledgeable about the outcome of the 7th May 2015 I think that qualifies me to answer that baffling question for you stirpot
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:36 pm

Precisely Redflag, and chelsea certainly will not be in line for a treble or four timer either. Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:03 pm

[quote="Redflag"]
patakace wrote:-

Since I am more knowledgeable about the outcome of the 7th May 2015 I think that qualifies me to answer that baffling question for you stirpot

I bet you are really Mystic Meg .Tell us whether the Blues win at least three trophies as well as the election .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:10 pm

So you are getting rid of Cameron, and putting chelsea football team in his place? probably stand more chance. Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:13 pm

AHAHAHAH, but your votes would have to be divided by eleven, no makes a labour victory even more certain. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by patakace Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:19 pm

The clue is Blue, Stuart .
David and Jose are the best in their respective businesses , serial winners , intelligent and oozing charisma .
Neither has a lisp , looks goofy , is sartorially hopeless or fiddles with their Balls .
patakace
patakace
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Light blue being the colour for the premiership. thumbsup thumbsup
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:16 pm

Interesting that Chelsea is owned by billionaire foreigner....Bit like Britain since the Tories managed the sell off of British Nationalised assets......Perhaps the only difference is Chelsea's Billionaire is putting a little money back into the club rather than just asset stripping......
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:21 pm

Same as Man City astradt, most of the top clubs are, are they not?
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:27 pm

patakace wrote:
Redflag wrote:
patakace wrote:-

I bet you are really Mystic Meg .Tell us whether the Blues win at least three trophies as well as the election .

Not Mystic Meg or any other kind of Mystic patakace, but I am sure of the outcome of the 2015 general election and if you had any brains you would know also, with what this Tory led gov't has done to the low paid sick disabled, plus the staff in our great NHS Firebrigade police force and armed forces none which will not be voting Tory unless they are ready to be certified INSANE

Maybe the blues will win some sort of football trophy along with the wooden spoon in the general elction !! lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Should be turned into posters and put on all Tory billboards Ivan.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:13 pm

stuart torr wrote:Should be turned into posters and put on all Tory billboards Ivan.

Great idea stuart I hope the Labour party see your post and carry it out, that would make the Tories blush not with shame but that they had been found out in there LIES.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:57 pm

If you know anybody from the labour party Redflag tell them about it will you, I might get famous for this election. ahah. Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:14 pm

stuart torr wrote:If you know anybody from the labour party Redflag tell them about it will you, I might get famous for this election. ahah. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You could send it to the Labour party HQ yourself stuart via an e-mail
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:06 pm

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd.......  Evil or Very Mad

Do the Tories have anything to offer us other than myths and lies? - Page 16 B8dNUkvCcAA_m9z
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B8dNUkvCcAA_m9z.png
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:12 pm

One might almost imagine that the Murdoch press doesn't want a socialist government to be elected.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:54 am

Of course Murdoch does not want a socialist gov't OW, for one reason only the Labour gov't will make sure they pay there correct amount of tax. Plus not allow them treat there workers like SHYTE as the Tories have allowed over the last 5 years.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:44 pm

Ed Milliband is a very handsome young man with an excellent public speaking style and a genuine interest in the welfare of everyone in the country - what a bastard, eh?
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:07 pm

A bastard definitely worth voting for then boatlady eh? Laughing Laughing Laughing
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next