Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

+26
LWS
KnarkyBadger
polyglide
Shirina
Ivanhoe
betty.noire
blueturando
Stox 16
trevorw2539
witchfinder
Red Cat Woman
jackthelad
Redflag
bobby
Phil Hornby
AwfulTruth
Mel
Scarecrow
astra
tlttf
Blamhappy
oftenwrong
Adele Carlyon
Ivan
sickchip
astradt1
30 posters

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 12 Empty Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by astradt1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

We seem to have had a thread about Milliband and time running out for his leadership but now there seem to be more and more knives coming out for Vatman and Dobbing, I'll let you decide who is who?

It now seems more and more of their own side (Tory MP's) are openly speaking out against them........

Latest...

Nadine Dorries: David Cameron And George Osborne Are 'Arrogant Posh Boys'

David Cameron and George Osborne are "arrogant posh boys" who do not understand the lives of ordinary people, according to Tory MP Nadine Dorries.

Speaking on the BBC's Daily Politics programme on Monday, the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire was asked if she thought the prime minister and chancellor were out of touch with voters.

"Unfortunately I think that not are only Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don't understand the price of milk," she said. "They are too arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition and no passion to want to understand the lives of others - and that is their real crime."
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/23/nadine-dorries-david-cameron-posh-boys_n_1445068.html?ref=uk-politics&ref=uk
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 12 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

bobby wrote:Ivanhoe said: The point I am making is that it's not a "balls up" to them. Their's is an agenda, there is no incompetence.

It matter not a jot if they think of it as a Balls Up or not, its what we think that trully matters.

What I think the Balls up is, the judgement they used when setting their ideological agenda.

"""its what we think that trully matters"".

Yes and herin lies the problem. We British largely dont "think".

Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 12 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by bobby Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Yes and herin lies the problem. We British largely dont "think

Thankfully I'm half Italian.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:31 pm

bobby wrote:Yes and herin lies the problem. We British largely dont "think

Thankfully, I'm half Irish.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:10 am

bobby wrote:Yes and herin lies the problem. We British largely dont "think

Can anyone join in bobby/Ivanhoe, I'm half Scots and half Geordie.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:41 am

I'm half cornish lol
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by polyglide Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:53 am

I am bewildered.

There is no chance whatsoever of any party being able to either seem fair or be fair to all.

It is an impossible ask.

The real problem is the vast difference between the have and the have nots.

Until this devide is bridged or at least vastly reduced, then we will always have a problem.

I feel Iam a very fair and caring person, however, I would not like to have to make the decisions that are presently necessary.
polyglide
polyglide

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:06 pm

polyglide wrote:I am bewildered.

There is no chance whatsoever of any party being able to either seem fair or be fair to all.

It is an impossible ask.

The real problem is the vast difference between the have and the have nots.

Until this devide is bridged or at least vastly reduced, then we will always have a problem.

I feel Iam a very fair and caring person, however, I would not like to have to make the decisions that are presently necessary.

polyglide, we did'nt have the have's and have nost under traditional Labour Government's prior to Thatcher, or at least we didnt have so much inequality.

We didnt have this sense of greed and selfishness that has sprung up since the 80's.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:17 pm

You can blame that cow Thatcher for that! We have the "me, me, me" generation thanks to her stinking policies!
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 pm

The most famous utterance of a modern American President was perhaps when Clinton said, "It's the Economy, stupid!"

In one sense the complexion of British Politics ceased to matter in 2008. The Year that the money ran out, beyond the power of either Left-wing or Right-wing to repair.

Since then the downward path of GDP has been inexorable, and the Tory-led Coalition have largely been filling sandbags to keep what money they have from slipping out under the door.

We all laughed when an outgoing Labour Treasury Minister left a note for his successor saying that there was no money left, but the incoming Tories realised that this was no less than the truth, and have spent the time since in moving lots of public money out of reach of The Poor.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:45 pm

oftenwrong wrote:The most famous utterance of a modern American President was perhaps when Clinton said, "It's the Economy, stupid!"

In one sense the complexion of British Politics ceased to matter in 2008. The Year that the money ran out, beyond the power of either Left-wing or Right-wing to repair.

Since then the downward path of GDP has been inexorable, and the Tory-led Coalition have largely been filling sandbags to keep what money they have from slipping out under the door.

We all laughed when an outgoing Labour Treasury Minister left a note for his successor saying that there was no money left, but the incoming Tories realised that this was no less than the truth, and have spent the time since in moving lots of public money out of reach of The Poor.

No money left ?. £9.1billion a year on foreign aid. Money for fighting wars in the middle East....£50 million a day to the EU.

This coalition are getting away with murder. literally.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
oftenwrong wrote:The most famous utterance of a modern American President was perhaps when Clinton said, "It's the Economy, stupid!"

No money left ?. £9.1billion a year on foreign aid. Money for fighting wars in the middle East....£50 million a day to the EU.

You got that one right Ivanhoe, so when are the UK public going to tell the Tories enough is enough ?
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:51 pm

Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

You got that one right Ivanhoe, so when are the UK public going to tell the Tories enough is enough ?

Never is the answer to that one Redflag.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 pm

" when are the UK public going to tell the Tories enough is enough ?"

There is precious little that the public can do right now. It is the LibDems who have a duty to bring down this corrupt and despicable government , in the name of compassion.

Never mind the 'Coalition Agreement' troubling their consciences - after all, what does just one more broken 'pledge' matter, eh Clegg...? Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Exactly! I mean it's not like he's not a pledge breaker extraordinaire already!
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:11 pm

No money left? £9.1 billion a year on foreign aid. Money for fighting wars in the Middle East....£50 million a day to the EU.
Ivanhoe. Whilst I agree with you that this government has managed to find money whenever it wants to - such as for Lansley's destruction of the NHS, for Gove's free schools, and even for an official photographer for Cameron (until it became public knowledge) - let's leave the untruths to the Tories, they're much better at it.

Foreign aid isn't expenditure, it's 'investment', and nearly always has strings attached, such as it has to be spent on buying British goods. We're not fighting any wars in the Middle East at present, and our net contribution to the EU is about £28 million a day.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:31 pm

It's an ill wind that blows (nobody) no good. A "naval proverb" that was listed in John Heywood's 1546 book of proverbs: An ill wind that bloweth no man TO good. It was also used by Shakespeare in Henry VI, Part III .

The Credit Crunch of 2008 has inter alia obliged the Warriors in Britain and the US to sheath their sabres for the time being. There haven't been many occasions since 1945 as peaceful for Britain as this, relatively speaking, though of course the Foreign Secretary is not planning for redundancy and is threatening to invade foreign Embassies, to keep everyone on their toes.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 am

Osborne has now become more unpopular than Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, who has a performance rating of minus 26 to his Treasury colleague's minus 32, the Guardian/ICM study found.

Overall, 48% voters believe Mr Osborne should be ousted from No 11 but that rises to 52% among pensioners and 53% for the 35 to 64 age group.

Conservative supporters at the last election are divided over his performance with 44% believing he is doing a bad job, with 43% saying he is doing a good job.

How on earth can these 43% Tory voters say the prat is "doing a good job"?

Only 48% of those under 35 think he should go, only 52% among pensioners and only 53% of those between 35 and 65 want him out.
Is it simply apathy with these remaining pollsters or are they bloody stupid or what?

If the media/press were on his and Cameron's back, as they were with Brown, then they might just see some sense. How much more of these tyrants will they put up with?
The weakness of some of the British public never ceases to amaze me.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:14 am

Mel wrote:Osborne has now become more unpopular than Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, who has a performance rating of minus 26 to his Treasury colleague's minus 32, the Guardian/ICM study found.

Overall, 48% voters believe Mr Osborne should be ousted from No 11 but that rises to 52% among pensioners and 53% for the 35 to 64 age group.

Conservative supporters at the last election are divided over his performance with 44% believing he is doing a bad job, with 43% saying he is doing a good job.

Only 48% of those under 35 think he should go, only 52% among pensioners and only 53% of those between 35 and 65 want him out.
Is it simply apathy with these remaining pollsters or are they bloody stupid or what?

If the media/press were on his and Cameron's back, as they were with Brown, then they might just see some sense. How much more of these tyrants will they put up with?

I wonder if these idiot Tory supporters realise that Cameron and Clegg are literally removing the roll of the State out from underneath them. ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 am

Perhaps we should ask our friend Blueturando, he may well have the answer.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:49 am

bobby wrote:How on earth can these 43% Tory voters say the prat is "doing a good job"?

Perhaps we should ask our friend Blueturando, he may well have the answer.

bluey left a sinking ship to go live on the Isle of man if I recall correctly, I dont think his heart is in seeking social justice, but I could be wrong and look forward to his reply here.

bluey comes across to me as someone who will remove the itch from someheady's head with an axe, despite the pain in doing so.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:07 pm

Mel wrote:Osborne has now become more unpopular than Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, who has a performance rating of minus 26 to his Treasury colleague's minus 32, the Guardian/ICM study found.

I heard that on the TV news today Mel, but at the same time they do not think that Scam..er..on will move him from the treasury at the reshuffle in the Autumn, the reason for the 43% of Tory voters think that he is doing a good job must be BENEFITTING for his tax breaks for all those earning over £150.000 per year. Not all papers are on the Tories side Mel even the Daily Telegraph has come out at times with the things that the Tory party and the Guardian has always given us the polls on how the Tories are NOT doing.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Ivan wrote:
No money left? £9.1 billion a year on foreign aid. Money for fighting wars in the Middle East....£50 million a day to the EU.
Ivanhoe. Whilst I agree with you that this government has managed to find money whenever it wants to - such as for Lansley's destruction of the NHS, for Gove's free schools, and even for an official photographer for Cameron (until it became public knowledge) - let's leave the untruths to the Tories, they're much better at it.

Foreign aid isn't expenditure, it's 'investment', and nearly always has strings attached, such as it has to be spent on buying British goods. We're not fighting any wars in the Middle East at present, and our net contribution to the EU is about £28 million a day.

Forgive me for appearing to living in another planet to you here Ivan. What kind of investment are we making by spending what amounts to billions overseas, while our own services lack crucial investment ?, and our country in general is going to the dogs.

We are in the Middle East, so if we are not fighting foreign wars, and spending tax payers money doing it, what are we doing ?.

And my research into our funding into the EU the amount to be at £50 million a day ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:11 pm

This may surprise you Bobby and Ivanhoe, but I am not one of the 43%. I think Osbourne is doing a terrible job and should be fired NOW!

On finances I agree with Ivanhoe....If any party 'promises' and would carry through with substantailly cutting the foreign aid budget, re-negotiates our EU relationship and financial commitment to the EU...and stops paying billions to fight unwinable wars in the middle east, then they will get my vote no matter what colour rosette they are wearing (with exception of the BNP)

Investment should start with the UK...not helping bail out other nations at the huge expense of our own tax paying population

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:40 pm

blueturando wrote:This may surprise you Bobby and Ivanhoe, but I am not one of the 43%. I think Osbourne is doing a terrible job and should be fired NOW!

On finances I agree with Ivanhoe....If any party 'promises' and would carry through with substantailly cutting the foreign aid budget, re-negotiates our EU relationship and financial commitment to the EU...and stops paying billions to fight unwinable wars in the middle east, then they will get my vote no matter what colour rosette they are wearing (with exception of the BNP)

Investment should start with the UK...not helping bail out other nations at the huge expense of our own tax paying population

"""I think Osbourne is doing a terrible job and should be fired NOW!"""

bluey, This may seem an odd question for you as a Tory, but in what way are you saying that Osborne is doing a terrible job", ie what's he doing that's so terrible, in your view ?, please be precise and constructive.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:08 pm

blueturando wrote:This may surprise you Bobby and Ivanhoe, but I am not one of the 43%. I think Osbourne is doing a terrible job and should be fired NOW!

bluey, the right wing we have hasd since the 80's do not believe in investing or subsidising, they believe in markets and privatisation, evben though privatisation costs 4 times more of income tax payers money to subsidise.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Bluturando said: This may surprise you Bobby and Ivanhoe, but I am not one of the 43%. I think Osbourne is doing a terrible job and should be fired NOW!

Hello Bluey, how are you keeping in the Isle of Man, I allways thought you hailed from Jersey, but Ivanhoe does sometimes get things right, perversely he gets things wrong as well, or have you moved to that cold little island in the Irish Sea (which has left me with some bad memories)from the much nicer Jersey

Bluey my Friend, I never thought for one minute that you would or could think Gideon is doing a good job, and this is based on all you have said before, particularly over the last Budget. I have often thought you to be a tad misguided in your political choice, just as you probably think I am, but I have never thought you to be a fool or say anything just to support the Tory’s just for the sake of it. I give you a lot more credit than you think, its just that you being a self confessed Tory, you probably know more Tory supporters than I do, therefore in a position to cast some light on the subject in question.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:26 pm

The problem with the Coalitions/Osbournes 'Grand plan' was (and we could all see happening) that....Yes we all new cuts needed to happen and all partyes agreed with this with varying degrees of speed...BUT! and it's a big but....This government was relying on the Private Sector to grow quick enough to counteract the lack of investment being made into infrastructure, manufacturing, housing and other building projects. Well as all know this has not happened and the Private sector is going through just a tough a time as everyone else.
As any small business owner will tell you, its hard to re-invest when there is no confidence in the market and you are crippled with varying degrees of red tape, taxes, energy costs, rising supplier costs, social security, maternity and sick leave payments...etc etc.

Osbourne has no plan B or C or any other letter from the alphabet. He is stubborn, out of touch and out of his depth.

When will be have a government that puts the people of this country first and actually does what it's meant to do rather than play politics, waste our money and have no long term plan further than the next GE

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:30 pm

Red, before the ultra long holidays Herr Cameron stated that Gideon will remain as Chancellor up to the next General Election. The very fact Herr Cameron said he will must mean he will not, or are we witnessing something new to Conservatism and the Fascist Bastard is telling the truth?.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:34 pm

Good Post Bluey
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:37 pm

blueturando wrote:The problem with the Coalitions/Osbournes 'Grand plan' was (and we could all see happening) that....Yes we all new cuts needed to happen and all partyes agreed with this with varying degrees of speed...BUT! and it's a big but....This government was relying on the Private Sector to grow quick enough to counteract the lack of investment being made into infrastructure, manufacturing, housing and other building projects. Well as all know this has not happened and the Private sector is going through just a tough a time as everyone else.
As any small business owner will tell you, its hard to re-invest when there is no confidence in the market and you are crippled with varying degrees of red tape, taxes, energy costs, rising supplier costs, social security, maternity and sick leave payments...etc etc.

Osbourne has no plan B or C or any other letter from the alphabet. He is stubborn, out of touch and out of his depth.

When will be have a government that puts the people of this country first and actually does what it's meant to do rather than play politics, waste our money and have no long term plan further than the next GE

bluey, to cut to the chase, the sole aim of the Tory right wing is to create mass unemployment as in the 80's, as an inflationary tool, to control the British people by fear and ignorance, and so by this measure, Osborne is indeed living up to his elist parties ideoligy.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:56 pm

Hi Bobby.....I hope you are well

No still living in Jersey, never even been to the isle of man, way too cold up there for me Smile

From a personal point of view my politics were shaped at a young age and my strong influence was Thatcher. Now I know she is the devil incarnate to most people on here, but I admired her for being a strong leader and putting the country first.
If you were a miner at the time then you would totally disagree with me, but again I was influenced by suffering the consequences of the strikes...limited coal, teacher strikes, power cuts, 300 rat infested bin bags 20 yards from my house ect.
My Mother (a strong character herself) always taught me you dont get something for nothing, you have to work for it...and Thatcher was of the mindset too...It appealed to me, it was what I was taught, even though we were poor and living on a crappy council estate.
I have worked from the age of 13, done all kinds of jobs and have always tried to better myself with varying degress of success.

Many socialist/leftie principles appeal to me, but they are out weighed by the issues that do annoy so much that I cannot place my vote in that box. I thought Blair was a good PM (Until Iraq) but it seems that when Labour are in power, the hippies take over given enough time and rope. By hippies I mean people who love to chuck as much money at everything they can and hope that solves any issue. Other leftie ideas/ideologies have created......

Mass immigration
Watered down education
Something for nothing culture
Surrender to the EU
Manouvering any statistic to favour the government
Blatent spins and lies
Stealth taxes
Politically correct high salaried non jobs
Huge government waste
Massive overseas aid bill

All problems that have not been tackled by the coalition either, so this version of the tories will not get my vote in the next GE either

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:37 pm

blueturando wrote:Hi Bobby.....I hope you are well

No still living in Jersey, never even been to the isle of man, way too cold up there for me Smile

From a personal point of view my politics were shaped at a young age and my strong influence was Thatcher. Now I know she is the devil incarnate to most people on here, but I admired her for being a strong leader and putting the country first.
If you were a miner at the time then you would totally disagree with me, but again I was influenced by suffering the consequences of the strikes...limited coal, teacher strikes, power cuts, 300 rat infested bin bags 20 yards from my house ect.
My Mother (a strong character herself) always taught me you dont get something for nothing, you have to work for it...and Thatcher was of the mindset too...It appealed to me, it was what I was taught, even though we were poor and living on a crappy council estate.
I have worked from the age of 13, done all kinds of jobs and have always tried to better myself with varying degress of success.

Many socialist/leftie principles appeal to me, but they are out weighed by the issues that do annoy so much that I cannot place my vote in that box. I thought Blair was a good PM (Until Iraq) but it seems that when Labour are in power, the hippies take over given enough time and rope. By hippies I mean people who love to chuck as much money at everything they can and hope that solves any issue. Other leftie ideas/ideologies have created......

Mass immigration
Watered down education
Something for nothing culture
Surrender to the EU
Manouvering any statistic to favour the government
Blatent spins and lies
Stealth taxes
Politically correct high salaried non jobs
Huge government waste
Massive overseas aid bill

All problems that have not been tackled by the coalition either, so this version of the tories will not get my vote in the next GE either

""but I admired her for being a strong leader and putting the country first""

The same could be said of Hitler and Germany in 1933 when Hitler became Chancellor. Hilter also put Germany first, whilst demonising who he saw as inferiors.

Margaret Thatcher deliberately placed as a matter of policy more people into poverty than any Government ever in Britain at any time.

Margaret Thatcher demonised the welfare State, the unemployed, the disabled, the elderly poor, the ill.

Thatcher gave to the rest of the world a mythical picture of Britain and the British. We turned from the so-called poor man of Europe, to Victorianism virtually overnight.

Thatcher in power was outright evil, and what's worse she got the support of a lot of politically ignorant working class people. With all due respect to your mother bluey.

Yes we had the dreadful consequences of the winter of discontent, but when bosses and government treat ordinary people like shit, ordinary people fight back.

This time in British history seperated the men from the boys, and divided the nation, and we all remain divided both socially and economically today.

We have an underclass who will probably never work due to jobs not being available. We have a jumped up middle class who think Government ows them everything.

And we have the elitist upper class who love the divide us, pitting us against each other, because this is easy to do, and they love power.

I left school in the 60's and always worked because jobs were plenty, I never neeed any PM to encourage me to work, I just worked and I didnt, and never have, looked down on anybody.

The true essence of Thatcher in power was that she looked down on the working classes, she was a working class, snob.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Tory MPs who were members of the Thatcher regime are still trying to influence current policy of the Coalition.

Cameron may as well reverse his decision on the third Heathrow runway - it's the only pre-election pledge he still hasn't broken.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Hi Blue, Yes I am very well thank you, and hows your good self?
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Totally agree with every word of your post Ivanhoe! She deserves nothing but contempt and that's all the shitty bitch will ever get from me! She hurt so many good honest people, she put trivial things before them! And the people ARE this country, and for far too many of them she showed nothing but utter contempt!

Blue saw rubbish and had no coal! I saw families ripped apart and having to go to soup kitchens to be fed. I saw my cousin buried in his mid 20's because he was chucked on the jobs scrap heap and lost his house, so he gassed himself in his car!

I spit on her bloody name and given the chance I'll spit on her pigging grave too!
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Adele Carlyon wrote:Totally agree with every word of your post Ivanhoe! She deserves nothing but contempt and that's all the shitty bitch will ever get from me! She hurt so many good honest people, she put trivial things before them! And the people ARE this country, and for far too many of them she showed nothing but utter contempt!

Blue saw rubbish and had no coal! I saw families ripped apart and having to go to soup kitchens to be fed. I saw my cousin buried in his mid 20's because he was chucked on the jobs scrap heap and lost his house, so he gassed himself in his car!

I spit on her bloody name and given the chance I'll spit on her pigging grave too!

Adele Carlyon, I think bluey must have been influenced by his mother, and some people only hear what they want to hear. I mean no dis-respect to bluey's mother in what im saying.

It amazes me that there is a statue of Margaret Thatcher in the House of Commons.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:25 pm

The political battles of the past will pale into insignificance when young British workers come to the decision that they are no longer prepared to pay taxes in order to provide Pensions and Benefits to those who do no work.

Or perhaps that will never happen.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:47 pm

oftenwrong wrote:The political battles of the past will pale into insignificance when young British workers come to the decision that they are no longer prepared to pay taxes in order to provide Pensions and Benefits to those who do no work.

Or perhaps that will never happen.

I agree, then bang goes the welfare state, and the expense and insecurity of those young workers paying for their own private pensions out of their own incomes, no matter their weekly wage.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:24 am

Adele Carlyon, I think bluey must have been influenced by his mother, and some people only hear what they want to hear. I mean no dis-respect to bluey's mother in what im saying

I can see what youre saying Ivanhoe, but my mother has never influenced my politics. I dont even know who she votes for or supports as we have never discussed politics.

I can only go on personal experiences, what I saw and what I believe.

PS...Adele...love the avatar Smile

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:42 am

Tory Mathematics:

This comes from two maths teachers with a combined total of 70 yrs. experience.
It has an indisputable mathematical logic.
This is a strictly mathematical viewpoint
..it goes like this:

What Makes 100%?

What does it mean to give MORE than 100%?

Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%?

What makes up 100% in life?

Here's a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is represented as:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26.

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K

8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 =
98%

And

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E

11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5 = 96%

But........

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E

1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 =
100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T

2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 =
103%

NOW, look how far ass kissing will take you.

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G

1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 =
118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that while Hard work and Knowledge will get you close, and

Attitude will get you there,

its the Bullshit and Ass Kissing

that will put you over the top!!

Now you know why some people are where they are!
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 am

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

Never is the answer to that one Redflag.

Surely not Ivanhoe, people can only take so much and then they snap and want to give the male politicians a new BOW TIE.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 22 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next