Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is a radical change of thought now required?

3 posters

Go down

Is a radical change of thought now required? Empty Is a radical change of thought now required?

Post by oftenwrong Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:17 am

Erehwon University, 1 April 2013

Researchers claim to have deciphered a papyrus scroll written in Latin about two millenia ago, which appears to describe a Full Pardon granted to one Jesu Cristo by Roman Procurator Pilates commanding his immediate release, upon which the Accused apparently left Jerusalem bound for Tiberias and was never again involved in public life.

Enquiries continue, and a government spokesman declined to say whether any priests might now qualify for unemployment benefit.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Is a radical change of thought now required? Empty Re: Is a radical change of thought now required?

Post by snowyflake Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:01 am

April Fool
snowyflake
snowyflake

Back to top Go down

Is a radical change of thought now required? Empty Re: Is a radical change of thought now required?

Post by oftenwrong Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:06 pm

I have since learned that the veracity of my opening posting cannot be established, and must therefore apologise to anyone who might have been misled, though it originated from a source just as reliable as a Tory Manifesto.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyflake Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:20 pm

I have since learned that the veracity of my opening posting cannot be established, and must therefore apologise to anyone who might have been misled, though it originated from a source just as reliable as a Tory Manifesto.

Yeah, well Nowhere University was the first clue, OW. Nice try.
snowyflake
snowyflake

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:57 pm

very elegant and amusing April Fool's - congratulations
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down