Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

3 posters

Go down

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.  Empty Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

Post by Greatest I am Fri May 19, 2017 10:57 pm

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

All human waste should be used to make arable land instead of killing our primary food and cooling source. The sea.

Funny as it may sound, the wold has been producing arable land from animal waste forever. We lose that benefit by pumping our human waste into the sea.

A sea that will cost us trillions and impoverish many in the next 25 years, as it rises and forces us to spend trillions on infrastructure.

Add in the trillions that the wars that famines create and you have a depression style of life. All in the next 25 odd years. Happy days?

And all of this happens as the world population increases to its estimated plateau of 10 billion people, who will need to burn even more fossil fuels and add even more to global weather carnage.

I think we all suffer from a case of collective insanity.

A good reversal of that would be a collective protecting of our primary food source and create more arable land to feed the hordes of bodies that we will have to sustain. Human food needs fertilizing and human waste makes a great fertilizer after it becomes arable land.

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. I mean pump our sewage onto land of course.

This links leads to a longer one that all should view.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.  Empty Re: Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

Post by oftenwrong Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 pm

"If you go down in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise
If you go down in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise!

For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain
Because today's the day the
Teddy Bears have their ****
"
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.  Empty Re: Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.

Post by Greatest I am Fri May 19, 2017 11:55 pm

True to your name buddy.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat May 20, 2017 12:04 am

So do you perhaps think that everything from whales down to plankton should get out of the water in order to defecate?

Just askin'
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sat May 20, 2017 11:01 am

have a good time boys - poop talk is not for ladies
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sat May 20, 2017 11:17 pm

oftenwrong wrote:So do you perhaps think that everything from whales down to plankton should get out of the water in order to defecate?

Just askin'

The toxins and plastic they defecate are what we have put into their eco system.

What was your point again?

Regards
DL

Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sat May 20, 2017 11:24 pm

boatlady wrote:have a good time boys - poop talk is not for ladies

I was hopping some cared about the environment and would follow that link.

Poop was just my hook as I did not want to attack beef directly for the reasons given in the link that that seems to scare people and turn them off to discussions on the environment.

Women should be all in for talking poop though because they have been pooped on by misogynous men forever thanks to the political and especially religious systems that they have suffered under.

Now we are all pooping on the next generation that women have to produce and care for since men are not stepping up to well to fatherhood and their responsibilities to family.

I don't know if you have noticed that stats show that 50% of all households in the West are manned by single females.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sun May 21, 2017 9:27 am

Poop was just my hook

Maybe find a better hook?
I'm sure many of us care about the environment, if that's what you want to discuss - but if you just want to make yourself look clever, I for one have no time to spare
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sun May 21, 2017 4:27 pm

I am not particularly clever, but am not bad at door knocking sales.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun May 21, 2017 5:52 pm

Let us all poop in the bushes instead of in the water. The sea, our primary food source, will thank us.  Th?id=OIP.49TCfoxlEUS5QkOyN3dYuQEsDU&w=272&h=189&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down