Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by oftenwrong Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

Lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas.

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by boatlady Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:04 pm

Not my dogs, you don't!
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

blueturando wrote:
Labour said they would have had to make cuts BUT they said they would have done the cuts over the PERIOD of TWO Parliaments

I don't think 2 parliaments is going to be enough judging by the state of the EU & US economies. Most of the so called experts think Austerity will be with us until 2030...no matter who is in government

So why did Diddy Giddy say he would do it in one term of Parliament I think his exact words the pain will be worth it and by 2015 all will be well with the economy and the deficit,instead we have no growth a double dip recession and a possible triple dip and maybe we will loose the triple A status that he likes to harp on about, and I think if you take away your sun glasses you will see that the U.S.A. economy is growing not like ours bumping along on the bottom. You always go back to the "What IF" just the typical tory and you talk about me and my Labour party values Pot Kettle and Black come to mind.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:11 pm

So why did Diddy Giddy say he would do it in one term of Parliament I think his exact words the pain will be worth it and by 2015 all will be well with the economy and the deficit

Because he is a shite chancellor Redflag. You see unlike you who mistakenly has 'Blind faith'...without basis I might add, I can see he has no idea what he is doing and I don't care that he is Tory...he is still shite!!!

Last edited by blueturando on Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:56 am

blueturando wrote:
So why did Diddy Giddy say he would do it in one term of Parliament I think his exact words the pain will be worth it and by 2015 all will be well with the economy and the deficit

Because he is a shite chencellor Redflag. You see unlike you who mistakenly has 'Blind faith'...without basis I might add, I can see he has no idea what he is doing and I don't care that he is Tory...he is still shite!!!

You have got me all wrong blue if Labour where do this the entire UK would be up in arms, but the real reason for Diddy Giddy being a shyte chancellor is his degree from Uni is on Modern History whereas Ed Balls has an Economics Degree from Yale University, yes U.S.A it is classed as one of there Ivy League Unis. Ed Balls told him from the start that his Austerity plan would not work and Labour was derided for this by Tory MPs including Cameron Diddy Giddy, I have a feeling I know where he got this plan from the Thatcher papers that they looked out as they could not think anything for themselves, and they did not work in the 80s so how in heavens name did they expect them to work in the 21st century.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:19 am

Ed Balls and the economy? Now I know youre pulling my leg Redflag

I would put a tenner on it that he is not in his current job come the 2015 GE

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 am

blueturando wrote:Ed Balls and the economy? Now I know youre pulling my leg Redflag

I would put a tenner on it that he is not in his current job come the 2015 GE

THAT IS WISHFUL THINKING ON YOUR PART BLUE
the only one yanking your chain blue is your DELUDED leader and he has a bad case of Political Myopia, as for Tory MPs they seem to be suffering from an attack of bone laziness they are not prepared to do their surgeries in there constituencies check on twitter Andrew Bridgen is one. You and the Tory party must be suffering from ass gravy as far as Ed Balls is concerned you seem to want rid of him a.s.a.p. he gets up Scam..er..ons a& Diddy Giddy nose that is plain to see at PMQs is that because he got it right on Diddy Giddy Austerity plan A that it would never work in a month of Sundays.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:16 am

I think the problem if any with Ed Balls is his lack of ability to shine on Camera, nothing to do with his ability on economics, as has been proven by the accuracy of all of his predictions re Gideon's handling of the economy, given the choice between Gideon and Ed Balls give me Alastair Darling. Labour have fielded 2 eccelent Chancellors, Gordon Brown and Alastair Darling that ran rings round anyone the Tories could put forward, now we have a shadow Chancellor who Gideon has absolutely no answer to other than to laugh like a child, but has bugger all to say.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:20 am

Blueturando said: I would put a tenner on it that he is not in his current job come the 2015 GE

Good Morning Blue, You seem to be forgetting on thing here my friend, and that is "you are a Tory" therefor how can we expect you to honour you bet.Very Happy
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:24 am

bobby wrote:Blueturando said: I would put a tenner on it that he is not in his current job come the 2015 GE

Good Morning Blue, You seem to be forgetting on thing here my friend, and that is "you are a Tory" therefor how can we expect you to honour you bet.Very Happy

Due to the Tory lies I would not honour anything from them bobby.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:41 am

Ed Balls does not possess a great deal of charm and can appear to be more interested in bashing his opponents than providing a calm authoratitive voice on economic matters, but the fact that the Poodle Press criticise him so much also suggests that he is feared by the Tory Party for his knowledge on the subject.

Nothing can be worse for Cameron and Osborne than somebody who can demonstrate the folly of their policies and the lack of depth they both have when it comes to running the economy. In such circumstances there can be only one strategy : discredit the foe at all costs; and a compliant media are only too anxious to sing to the Tories' tune...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:43 am

Phil Hornby wrote:Ed Balls does not possess a great deal of charm and can appear to be more interested in bashing his opponents than providing a calm authoratitive voice on economic matters, but the fact that the Poodle Press criticise him so much also suggests that he is feared by the Tory Party for his knowledge on the subject.

Nothing can be worse for Cameron and Osborne than somebody who can demonstrate the folly of their policies and the lack of depth they both have when it comes to running the economy. In such circumstances there can be only one strategy : discredit the foe at all costs; and a compliant media are only too anxious to sing to the Tories' tune...

I think PH that Cameron and Diddy Giddy are shyte scared of Ed Balls, could that be because he has got it right about there Austerity Plan A ?and what would happen if they carried on in this vein.

When you think about it PH Diddy Giddy has a degree in Modern History whereas Ed Balls has a degree in Economics from Yale University.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:25 pm

Ah yes Balls, the man that presided over the last government treasury with his hero Brown, how could we ever forget, bugger almost forgot Mili was in the same gang before he started his own.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:37 pm

Amazing how often discussion of David Cameron turns out to concern the Opposition.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:26 pm

tlttf wrote:-
Ah yes Balls, the man that presided over the last government treasury
Here we go, yet another repetition of one of the standard Tory lies.

Check your facts for once and you will find that Ed Balls was Education Secretary from June 2007 until May 2010, during which time Alistair Darling "presided over the last government treasury".
Rolling Eyes
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:02 am

We would be having a very different conversation id the Lib Dems had decided to form a coalition with the Labour Party instead of the Tories and I am sure would be saying they would have had a legitimate mandate then…. The fact is we have a coalition government that has a mandate to govern and make policy until 2015.
blueturando. You have “a legitimate mandate” if you win a majority of seats and then carry out the policies of your manifesto, not opposite ones. If you win seats for promising to abolish student tuition fees, you have no mandate to be trebling them six months later. If you win seats from promising “no top down reorganisation of the NHS” and “no cuts to frontline services”, you don’t have a mandate to privatise the NHS and sack 7,000 nurses.

There is no way that the Lib Dems will be in a coalition with Labour after the next election. The most likely outcome is a Labour majority and too few Lib Dem MPs to be of any importance. Furthermore, it would be the height of absurdity for Lib Dems to be part of a government reversing much of what they’ve just supported in their coalition from hell with the Tories. If Labour doesn’t get a majority, expect a minority Labour government.

the fact is Brown was never elected PM.

Let me say it again for the hard of hearing – no PM in the history of the UK has ever been elected. We don’t elect PMs. Is that so difficult to grasp?

I always find it strange how so many Labour supporters can talk all day and night on the Tories, but become mute when asked to discuss anything Labour.

That is rich. We have the most right-wing government in living memory and yet the Tories on this forum rarely defend it, preferring instead to attempt to deflect the discussion on to the opposition.

Personally I believe that New Labour created the majority of the most vulnerable in society when they abandoned the working class man and women in favour of the 'underclass'.

I don’t suppose you have any evidence to support that crass remark? I don’t believe – I know – that Thatcher created most of the vulnerable in the UK: in the 1980s, the gulf between the richest and poorest 20% widened by a full 60%, much the most dramatic widening of income differences on record. You’ll find the evidence for that in one of the sources used on the following thread; I can’t be bothered to look up which one because you probably will ignore it, rubbish the author and stick with your ‘Daily Mail’ bigotry:-
https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t709-does-inequality-matter

I guess the thought process was and is, that if people rely on the government to live then they will have to carry on supporting that government...
Same old, same old - another stock-in-trade Tory lie that’s been exposed for what it is time and again. We’re supposed to believe that the last Labour government encouraged people to go on benefits and be given money, rather than work and pay taxes. The facts say otherwise:-
As a share of the UK’s GDP however benefit expenditure has remained fairly steady since 1997, accounting for 11% in both 97/98 and in 09/10. Indeed prior to the recession, the share had fallen to 9%.”
http://fullfact.org/files/2011/03/Welfare_Reform_Bill_2R_Briefing.pdf

The graph which follows that paragraph in the above source shows that expenditure on disability living allowance (which often helps disabled people to continue in work) went up, as did housing benefit, because of ever-increasing rents. Expenditure on other benefits fell in real terms between 1997 and 2010.

A tactic that backfired in 2010 when many working class people realised they had been conned.

The only conning that was done came from the Murdoch press and its incessant and unfounded attacks on Gordon Brown as part of the deal that Murdoch had made with Cameron – “I’ll get you elected, you give me BSkyB and emasculate the BBC.”

We've had this argument before, but there is something fundamentally wrong with this country when we have a welfare bill on £203 Million per year
Yes, we have had this argument before - several times I believe - and I’m getting sick to death of re-posting the facts for someone who continues to ignore them. I take it you mean £203 billion, not £203 million, the dishonest figure with which ‘The Daily Mail’ likes to frighten people and which includes the state retirement pension. That is not what most people understand by 'welfare'.

and only received £155 Million per year in income tax receipts...
Billions again? The government will receive even less from income tax as it throws more and more people out of work and hands £2.7 billion a year back to the richest in the land by cutting the top rate to 45%. And income tax isn’t the only source of revenue, is it? A decent government might, instead of taking from the sick, poor and disabled, introduce a land value tax along the lines suggested by George Monbiot, or maybe even a financial transactions tax:-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/21/i-agree-with-churchill-shirkers-tax

you and others here are quite happy for us to go further and further in debt...Maybe its you who is from the outer reaches of the universe.
So can we take it that you think Osborne’s strategy is the right one and is working well? Is our borrowing coming down, is the economy growing fast, are there plenty of full-time jobs for all those ‘scroungers’ and ‘skivers’ (that is, people who’ve lost their jobs through no fault of their own, other than in some cases voting Tory)? Can you give me one example of where austerity has ever worked? Wouldn’t it better if the government borrowed to create jobs and growth?

The destruction of this country has been well on its way for sometime under both Tory and Labour administrations
Haha, another Tory trick – try to neutralise the argument by saying that everyone is equally as bad. Well they’re not. We were out of recession when these malevolent fools took over in May 2010, but Osborne’s stupidity snuffed out the recovery.

and wont get any better under this lot or the next Labour government (when ever that may be)

You can see into the future, can you? Who do you think you are, Mystic Meg?

Everything you stand for contributes to the destruction of this country Ivan
Rubbish. I don’t stand for making the rich richer with tax cuts, while simultaneously making the poor poorer. I don’t stand for cutting 700,000 public sector workers for purely ideological reasons. I don’t stand for selling off the NHS to the private healthcare companies that bankroll the Tory Party. I don’t stand for “rapidly returning the UK to levels of inequality not seen since the time of Charles Dickens”, as Oxfam has reported:-
http://www.otpglobal.com/post/41071210897/thepeoplesrecord-worlds-100-richest-earned

with your free for all unlimited benefits, to uncontrolled immigration.
Benefits aren’t “unlimited” and immigration is not, and never has been, “uncontrolled”, and for you to post such trash just makes you look very stupid. It’s all been discussed before, but keep your head in the sand and ignore the facts. No doubt you’ll post the same drivel again in a few days’ time.

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:35 am

tlttf wrote:Ah yes Balls, the man that presided over the last government treasury with his hero Brown, how could we ever forget, bugger almost forgot Mili was in the same gang before he started his own.

Your getting as good as the Tory party at telling LIES tittf, with the info that Ivan has given you read it and then take a good hard look at the lies and the underhand crap the bloody Tories have handed out over the past two and a half years.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:31 am

Cameron today in his "In or Out" speech, made much of the next Tory Manifesto setting out the ground rules for Britain's European membership.

If that is as reliable as the 2010 Tory Manifesto it will consist entirely of lies and platitudes.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:42 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Cameron today in his "In or Out" speech, made much of the next Tory Manifesto setting out the ground rules for Britain's European membership.

If that is as reliable as the 2010 Tory Manifesto it will consist entirely of lies and platitudes.

You have never said a truer word on this forum OW On todays PMQs Cameron would not answer what the changes he wants from the EU so that he will vote yes to stay in the EU, let me enlighten this forum 1) Working Time Directive he wants that one back in the hands of our gov't, now let me tell all on this forum what this means, at the moment because of the NHS has had its budget cut (though Cameron is still denying this even though it has been proved by No10 that there IS a cut to the NHS budget) and 49% of it handed to the private health sector the W.T.D. it would mean if your lucky to get seen by the NHS, the doctor more than likely will be dead on his feet with the lack of sleep you will all remember when the the hours that doctors worked a few years back they where expected to work 96 hours per week can your imagine working 96 hours per week, now for the normal working man/women at the moment the working week consists of 38/40 hours per week and if Cameron gets his way they will change dramatically that will go to 60/72 hours per week for the same money as you get for 38/40. Next to go will be the MINIMUM WAGE and what the L/P want to bring in the living wage will be flushed down the bloody drain I am appealing to the entire UK,

DO NOT LET Cameron AWAY WITH THIS OR IT WILL BE WHATEVER RIGHTS WE HAVE LEFT WILL GO AND THERE WILL BE NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT IT BECAUSE WE WILL BE OUT OF THE EU.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Time to get of the EU now Red, that way which ever government (they're all lying b*stards) is in power they can be moved on by the electorate without requiring outside help.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Cameron Celebrates his Eurotrick

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTifPD4tFTk1tRMHLHjrRbgX0seiiEhdT3hpbsvcRWchaugDOs2tA(huffingtonpost.co.uk)

" Fancy a quick 'in/out referendum ' tonight, Samantha...?"
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Eew!
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:58 pm

Redflag wrote:You and the Tory party must be suffering from ass gravy

I'd just like to say thank you for 'ass gravy'. Never heard that before and lmao!
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:45 pm

There is no limit to the depths at which the English Language can be deployed.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:53 pm

tlttf wrote:Ah yes Balls, the man that presided over the last government treasury with his hero Brown, how could we ever forget, bugger almost forgot Mili was in the same gang before he started his own.

Ed Miliband was not in the treasury as Ivan has pointed out too you in an earlier post tittf, so why do you keep posting FALSE Facts, and once again you OMITTED to mention the Banks and how they are to blame for most of the deficit TYPICAL TORY .

WILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:59 pm

WILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH

In fact they cannot tell the truth, given that that they would not recognise it , even if it was brightly gift-wrapped and adorned with large pink bow and a label which proclaimed " Here is the Truth"... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:03 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:WILL NOT TELL THE TRUTH

In fact they cannot tell the truth, given that that they would not recognise it , even if it was brightly gift-wrapped and adorned with large pink bow and a label which proclaimed " Here is the Truth"... Shocked

Or would not recognise it if it jumped up and bit him on his butt.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Redflag wrote:
Or would not recognise it if it jumped up and bit him on his butt.

At least it would have gravy..
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 am

Calm down Red, if you insist that Miliband and Balls weren't in the same gang as Brown noisily enough then you must be right and I rest my case. Basketball

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:10 am

blueturando wrote:
David Cameron, You Have No Mandate For What You Are Doing

And of course the unelected Gordon Brown did Question

WHAT ABOUT THE UNELECTED JOHN MAJOR that was after her own ministers stabbed her in the back, I do not hear you saying anything about that blue typical its all right for the Tories to do it but if Labour do it its a different story, a case of don't do what do do as I say.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 am

Oh just stop this about 'unelected'
Every Member of Parliament was elected - otherwise they couldn't be there.
Whether a political party has or soesn't have a mandate for its policies is another question and I adon't imagine even the more right leaning members of this forum would want to argue the this governemtn has a mandate for what it's doing, any more than Tony Blair or Margaret Thatcher had a mandate to take the country to war.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:10 am

A Party Mandate nowadays seems to have all the validity and duration of a toilet-roll, though without the utility.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:26 am

Minimum use of words; maximum impact of message... Very Happy
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:18 am

boatlady wrote:Oh just stop this about 'unelected'
Every Member of Parliament was elected - otherwise they couldn't be there.
Whether a political party has or soesn't have a mandate for its policies is another question and I adon't imagine even the more right leaning members of this forum would want to argue the this governemtn has a mandate for what it's doing, any more than Tony Blair or Margaret Thatcher had a mandate to take the country to war.

Try and tell that to those right wingers boatlady, you tell them the truth and then when there gov't makes a mistake and we pull them up for it they revert to there tory Ideology.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 am

tlttf wrote:Time to get of the EU now Red, that way which ever government (they're all lying b*stards) is in power they can be moved on by the electorate without requiring outside help.

Is that so you can force doctors to work 96 hours a week so that he is so tired he will kill his patients instead of curing them, or the normal working man/women has to work 60/72 hours a week for the same pay as todays hours of 40 per week your a very nasty person tittf very much like a bloody tory dick head.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Redflag....Are you actually a Tory party plant? The amount of rubbish you post in the guise of a Labour supporter is scary...You're not really John Redwood are you?

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 DontFeedTheTroll
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 pm

I know Ive mentioned this to Red but he keeps posting the same rubbish. Maybe you should have a word Ivan

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Ivan wrote:Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 16 DontFeedTheTroll

IVAN I PROMISE HAND ON HEART I WILL NOT FEED THE TROLLS
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:48 pm

Very attractive Troll, that
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:12 pm

boatlady wrote:Very attractive Troll, that

I think that Ivan got it from the front benches of this gov't ?
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next