Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The funniest article in the world!

+7
trevorw2539
Phil Hornby
moonbeam
oftenwrong
jackthelad
Shirina
Blamhappy
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The funniest article in the world! - Page 2 Empty The funniest article in the world!

Post by Blamhappy Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

It's an article written by Samantha Brick about Samantha Brick. She claims that her life is awful because she's so beautiful and she can't wait to start ageing because life will be easier when she loses her looks.

This woman is average-looking and clearly deluded. Many are using the term "narcissist"... Yup.
Blamhappy
Blamhappy

Back to top Go down

The funniest article in the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: The funniest article in the world!

Post by bobby Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:41 pm

I have an old 78 of Beniamino Gigli singing the main Tenor Role in La Cavelaria Rusticana, I also have a modern re-mastered version of the same, and must admit that I will listen to the re-mastered edition rather than the original. My Mother who is Italian fully agrees with me. I am sure that when the great Beniamino Gigli sang any aria live, it sounded more like the re-mastered version, not the old version. It is I suppose purely a matter of taste and choice.

Adele, firstly Hello and welcome to cutting edge. I must concur that Vesti La Giubba is one of the best aria’s purely on an emotional level, but for me Luciano Pavarotti’s version is best, possibly because his accent and clarity is almost the same as my Family’s as he comes from the same region Romagna, my second choice would be Giuseppe di Stefano for pure emotion. I could never be critical of the great Caruso, its just a personal preference. My Mothers favourite is in fact Placido Domingo as she says he has a very romantic voice and he’s not even Italian.

bobby

Back to top Go down

The funniest article in the world! - Page 2 Empty Re: The funniest article in the world!

Post by oftenwrong Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Here's a treat for all you zapper-happy TV viewers. Use your keyboard up-and-down keys to whizz through a dozen American daytime TV series which are all featuring the identical Bob Dylan soundtrack in perfect sync!

http://video.bobdylan.com/desktop.html
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2