Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redflag reporting from ..........

+7
oftenwrong
blueturando
Ivan
skwalker1964
tlttf
boatlady
Redflag
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Empty Redflag reporting from ..........

Post by Redflag Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS FOR ALL THOSE THAT WISHED ME WELL

I am sorry I could not send a daily report from Eastleigh but things where hectic from first thing in the morning until around 7-8 o'clock at night myself and others where out delivering leaflets or knocking doors

I arrived in Southampton on Sunday night 24/02/13 taxi to hotel got there around 8o'clock dumped the case and went straight to Labour party campaign office to find them locking up for the night introduced my self and asked what time do we start in the morning, on the Monday morning arrived rang the bell and a face I know answered the door but could not remember his name I think I was awe struck it was John Denham MP who with Toby Perkins worked tirelessly through out the campaign, it is funny I know all the Labour parties MPs by name but with the situation being so hectic everything went blank, I was told our own Ivan White had been in the campaign office helping out also.  The majority of the MPs all came down to Eastleigh to do what they could Scotland was well represented by the Labour MP for Paisley Edinborough and Glasgow North William Bain MP and myself.

I have never campaigned before but I have stuffed envelopes and sat on committee's to select councillors for the local elections here in Scotland, but thanks to Louise Batar that had the patience to teach me everything that she knew about campaigning and others I got it, and hope that my help got John O'Farrell a few extra votes for the Labour party maybe if there had been a bit more time but as we all know Cleggy called it quick through fear which did not gives us time to get our butts into action properly but through that we will be ready for the 2015 Election because I AM so Davy Boy Nick the P***K Clegg and Diddy Giddy we are ready for you and the entire UK will be once the cuts come into being on the 1st April.

The majority of Labour MPs and Labour party members came from all over England Wales and Scotland to help out, I was out at 7 O'clock on Thursday night with Annalise from Oxford who is due a baby in May that was the dedication of the Labour party members and have met and made new friends and will see them again in September at conference in Brighton.   I will be awash with coffee.  I was scared at first but with Louise and others helping out and showing me how its done, I met a young man just out of hospital from brain surgery, his name is Adrian due to the Conservatives dwp directive he has now lost his money which has landed him in £3,000 of debt.  This Gentleman is wheelchair bound due to his medical situation.  It was clear he needed help but I was unclear on what could be done.  I approached members of the Labour Party who then got the  MP for Southhampton to help the Gentleman's and the situation is now being dealt with swiftly.  I met Adrian again a few days later and was promptly greeted with a hug and a huge Thank you for my little part in this.  

Had a photo opportunity with Yvette Cooper on Tuesday, her husband Ed Balls was going round businesses. Highlight of Tuesday was providing much needed home truths to  the Conservative MP Roary Stuart for Dumfries/Borders while being interviewed by the media on way back from buying food to put into food bank.  His facial expression once we done this was "lights on, nobody home".  Later on Tuesday while out leafletting in Eastleigh bumped into Claire Perry Tory MP for Devizes I hate this women with a passion and wanted to rip her throat out, thank god I had some sensible labour party members with me to drag me away saying she wasn't worth it.  
Wednesday Cheri Blair came for photo opportunity and ended up getting massive hug from her when she realised that I had traveled down from Scotland via coach.  

The person talking her name is Louise Bartar and the person she mentions traveling 11 hours on a coach is myself, the thanks I got was too much for me to handle in the end, but was so grateful for the appreciation I got and will never forget the new friends I have made in Eastleigh.  So Davy Boy Cleggy and Diddy Giddy we are ready for you come 2015 (or sooner) general election.  For my Labour supporters on this forum I caught a disease while in Eastleigh if you want to know more PM me no Tories need apply.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Redflag reporting from ..........

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:01 pm

blueturando wrote:UKIP had a clear voice on what their message is and are happy to shout about in.

Which was '3 million Bulgarians are coming to Eastleigh!', as I understand it.

skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Empty Re: Redflag reporting from ..........

Post by oftenwrong Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

The Martians are coming.

H. G Wells War of the worlds 1898
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:30 am

skwalker1964 wrote:
blueturando wrote:UKIP had a clear voice on what their message is and are happy to shout about in.

Which was '3 million Bulgarians are coming to Eastleigh!', as I understand it.

With a lot of other scare stories skywalker, as you know I was in Eastleigh Farage and his side kick Nuttall we walking around Eastleigh like a couple of gangsters, they drank and gathered in the Weatherspoons pub where I had my meals, I would pity Eastleigh if they had won the seat.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Knock Knock....Door opens

Hello my name is Redflag and I am here to canvass on behalf of the Labour Party.

Voter......Great and what can the Labour Party do for me and my family?

Redflag....Err I don't know really, but we are good at opposing anything the coalition comes up with

Voter.....So why do you oppose it and what would you suggest instead.

Redflag.....Err I dunno, please don't confuse me. I can offer you tea and sympathy though

Voter....Thanks and goodbye

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:10 pm

blueturando wrote:So what I can gather from you Redflag is that this is what Labour has to offer the voters...

Sweet FA then

Its a lot better than the shower that are in power blue, what they offered has turned out to be a load of LIES and what they giving the UK public paying back the money that bailed out the B(W)ankers then running to Brussels to stop any controls on there HUMUNGOUS BONUSES and we all know the reason why the same people are the ones that pour money into Tory party funds.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:44 pm

[quote="blueturando"]Knock Knock....Door opens

Hello my name is Redflag and I am here to canvass on behalf of the Labour Party.

Voter......Great and what can the Labour Party do for me and my family?

Redflag....Err I don't know really, but we are good at opposing anything the coalition comes up with

Voter.....So why do you oppose it and what would you suggest instead.

Redflag.....Err I dunno, please don't confuse me. I can offer you tea and sympathy though

Voter....Thanks and goodbye[/quot

blue you should not go around talking to yourself, people will start to talk about you been a bit LOOPY they would be quite far off the mark but would'nt they from your post your right around the bend to be precise. We all know why even Cameron could not persuade the people of Eastleigh to vote for The Tory candidate not after she insulted the people of Eastleigh she put her SIZE SIX in her rather large cake hole.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 pm

After the stunning success of the Tory candidate in Eastleigh, it can surely only be a matter of time before they select her for a safe seat in order to be able to utilise her undoubted talents in a Ministerial role... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:02 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:After the stunning success of the Tory candidate in Eastleigh, it can surely only be a matter of time before they select her for a safe seat in order to be able to utilise her undoubted talents in a Ministerial role... Shocked

PH they did the same thing here in Scottish Parliament, I am wondering if they could make a good job of picking there nose, I doubt it.

Last edited by Redflag on Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed out a letter.)
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:25 am

Picking your nose calls for skills of a high order - first you need to identify the nose - not easy when the face offers such a bewildering range of possibilities; then you have to select a finger (from a dizzying choice of TEN); then of course, having managed the cognitive part of the ask, you have the complex feat of bringing together the two organs in question.
I'm not even going to mention the very complex task of disposing of the results of the endeavour.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:40 pm

boatlady wrote:Picking your nose calls for skills of a high order - first you need to identify the nose - not easy when the face offers such a bewildering range of possibilities; then you have to select a finger (from a dizzying choice of TEN); then of course, having managed the cognitive part of the ask, you have the complex feat of bringing together the two organs in question.
I'm not even going to mention the very complex task of disposing of the results of the endeavour.

I will agree boatlady it takes a very special skill to pick your nose, and needs even more dexterity if you use a THUMB and not your index finger for the task, and even more if you have two faces one for the public and another in private which one would they choose? we are finding out most Tory MPs and supporters have that problem. lol! lol! one for each face.

Last edited by Redflag on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add a few words and smilies sorry)
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:27 pm

(If you want to edit a message before anyone has added another post to the thread, you can do so and it will not show that it’s been edited. In those circumstances, there is no need to write anything in that ‘reasons for editing’ box.)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t391-posting-tips#32813
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Ivan wrote:(If you want to edit a message before anyone has added another post to the thread, you can do so and it will not show that it’s been edited. In those circumstances, there is no need to write anything in that ‘reasons for editing’ box.)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t391-posting-tips#32813

Thank you Ivan
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:58 pm

Here is something from my time in Eastleigh reason so late I had to get help to get photo from phone to computorRedflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 8651565099_a9d2c3af4e Photo-0004 by Eunice221,
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Nice photo
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:36 pm

We occasionally suspect that Politics would run much more smoothly if the Ladies were in charge, as in Iceland, so why are they not more assertive in finding seats for themselves at Westminster?

Is it perhaps because they've got too much sense?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:41 pm

Well done to Redflag, someone who is prepared to put herself out and fight for her convictions. I'm sure everyone here is very proud of her commitment (apart, of course, from the usual Tory bottom-kissing 'Daily Mail' addicts and anti-union trolls).
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Good for you, Redflag. I personally tend to keep away from politicians and their assorted kin , but I hope you enjoyed the whole Eastleigh experience!

Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Two Marxists together, methinks not.

Anyway you walk the walk which is more than most.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:39 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Good for you, Redflag. I personally tend to keep away from politicians and their assorted kin , but I hope you enjoyed the whole Eastleigh experience!

Thank you PH Ivan and boatlady, it was a time I will never forget and look forward to the next time and I hope it is just around the corner, as you all know that was my first time out campaigning and I met some great people and still keep in touch with them through e-mail. I have been in touch with the Labour candidate for South Shields and I am awaiting to see if I am needed if yes I will be off again to do my very best for the Labour candidate although the Tories have not won in that seat since 1832, another place similar to Scotland they do not vote Tory, very sensible people.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:45 pm

You forgot to thank me, no problem, these things happen.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:15 pm

"...these things happen... "

though to some people perhaps more than others - but that's Life. (sigh)

Alas, alas, poor Margaret
Her voice we'll hear no more
For what she took for Harmony
Was one concerted Roar.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:40 am

Tosh wrote:You forgot to thank me, no problem, these things happen.

Thank you Tosh but it is a bit unusual to get kind words from you, at times you are a bit abrasive and your comment took me by surprise.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Empty Redflag reporting from Sheffield

Post by Ivan Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:39 pm

Our intrepid member Redflag, who two years ago went from Scotland to Eastleigh to help the Labour candidate John O’Farrell in the by-election which followed Chris Huhne’s resignation, is on the road again! This time she’s going to Sheffield to help with the ‘decapitation strategy’ (not literally I hope) to remove Nick Clegg from Parliament. Despite the best efforts of ‘The Daily Mail’ to label Ed Miliband as such, Clegg is probably the most reviled politician in the country. His abandonment of Lib Dem policies and principles, and his role as the enabler of the UK’s most right-wing government in modern times, explain why. The people of Sheffield will also remember Clegg for agreeing to the cancellation of an £80 million loan to Sheffield Forgemasters, which had been offered at a low rate of interest by the previous Labour government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLR8R9JXz4

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Con-Dem-Tax-Bomb
http://www.john-robertson.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Con-Dem-Tax-Bomb.jpg

Clegg is the MP for Sheffield Hallam, where the result in 2010 was:-
Nick Clegg (Lib Dem) 27,324
Nicola Bates (Tory) 12,040
Jack Scott (Labour) 8,228
Nigel James (UKIP) 1,195
Steve Barnard (Green) 919
Others 1,429

On paper that looks like a very safe seat, as Clegg won over 50% of all the votes. Sheffield Hallam has only ever had Tory or Liberal/Lib Dem MPs, so it will be a tough task for Labour to capture it, but opinion polls are suggesting that it is in with a chance. The party has chosen Oliver Coppard, who was born and raised in Sheffield Hallam, to fight the seat. After graduating from the University of Leeds, Oliver worked in the US Congress and the UK Parliament, but he’s now helping to develop the low carbon economy in the ex-coal mining communities of South Yorkshire and the Sheffield city region. If elected, he has promised to have no other jobs – in other words, to be a full-time MP.

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Profile

Good luck to Redflag on her latest adventure. Let’s hope she has an enjoyable and fruitful time in Sheffield.  thumbsup
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:13 pm

Marvellous woman that Redflag - hope she has a fabulous time in Sheffield
flower sunny cheers
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Redflag is a fine example of how and why the next General Election should return a socialist government.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:05 am

Thank you all for your kind words, the reason I am doing this because I know we need a FAIR Labour gov't in No10 and not the right wing Tories or the Orange Book Lib-Dems. I am looking forward to speaking to the Uni students from Hallam University I would think most of what they say could not br printed!!!

I will give you all a report when I get back, I will see where Oliver is in the polls & see what I can do to help get people to vote for Oliver so we will have one more decent human being in the HOC. My only worry is my temper after having to listen too all the LIES from the Tories & the Orange Book Lib-Dems over the last 5 years keeping my tongue between my teeth will be a hard job.

But if I get the chance to pull either Davy boy or Cleggy up on the LIES they have spouted that is one chance I will not miss.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:51 pm

One has to admire this type of effort and commitment.

At the very least, it would be good to see the treacherous Clegg embarrassed - but preferably not at the expense of seeing a Tory elected instead. Maybe UKIP will split the Vermin Vote, but it's a long shot.

Good luck, Redflag...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Thank you PH with all these good wishes there is only one outcome a Labour win on the 7th May
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:51 pm

cheers cheers cheers flower sunny
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:30 pm

http://t.co/ICupz62c1u

What you up to up there Red?
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Hi all that is me just back today had a great week & Oliver Coppard will make a great Labour MP at the moment the polls are neck & neck between Oliver & Cleggy but INHO Oliver will win hands down. We had a big day last Saturday with Tom Watson and another Labour MP Ashworth is his surname sorry can not remember his chritian name Sorry.

I had my photo taken with Tom Watson will post it soon as I find out how too, OLIVERS ARMY IS MARCHING ALL OVER CLEGGY. Students from a lot of the University and not just the ones in Sheffield they came from far and wide for last Saturday big day and it was a very positive even the students learned some new swear words that people where using against Cleggy LOL.

Oliver is doing coffee mornings for his future constituents and "Politics in the Pub" I went with Oliver to a politics in the pub on Thursday the 5th March, he gets a place in the pub and people come in and ask Oliver any type of question and he DOES give answers NO Ducking & Diving like Davy boy, thank you boatlady for your news about the Uni students letting Cleggy know exactly what the people of Hallam Sheffield think about him.

When I left on Tuesday I was given a thank you card which Anne Murphy (Labour Councillor for Sheffield) got for me a long with a mug from Sheffield Oliver gave me a one of his special tee-shirts which both are memtoes which I will cherish.

I have the name & address for the Labour candidate for Carlisle which will be my next jaunt once I have had a few days rest so watch this space, Hallam Sheffield was a Lib-Dem my next one is a Rotten Vile Tory in Carlisle to do my bit to get RID.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 pm

You are tireless - have lots of fun in Carlisle
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:30 pm

Redflag reporting from .......... - Page 2 Photo12

This is me and Tom Watson at last Saturdays big day, he did take a photo of me and him and posted it on twitter did anybody see it he also did a report and mentioned me that I came down from Scotland to give Oliver Coppard a hand with his campaigning I also got his autograph

Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:32 pm

Great stuff, Redflag. You've probably deciphered what the locals mean when they talk about "verts" in Sheffield. What are students saying about the yellow Lib-Dems this time?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:41 pm

Nice picture of you and Tom
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Redflag. Welcome back, and congratulations for your sterling work for Labour yet again, and for Oliver Coppard in particular. I would call you indefatigable, but I’ve never cared much for that word since George Galloway used it to describe Saddam Hussein…….  Shocked

I’m glad you’ve managed to upload your photo to the forum. (It looks as if it was taken in a bar, but I can’t see Nigel Farage anywhere!) If you, or anyone else, ever has any problems with posting pics, we have a guide which moonbeam wrote for us on this thread:-

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t391-posting-tips

I’m really pleased that you’re going to Carlisle next, where Lee Sherriff needs to overturn a Tory majority of just 853 votes. Lee is just the sort of person we need in Parliament – a single mum who had a job in retailing until the store closed and who now works in adult social care. She has lived in Carlisle since she was a small child, she is currently a councillor, and she made it clear that she was only ever interested in fighting to become the MP for her home town. She’s so different from those career politicians who’ve been to Oxbridge and done next to nothing outside of the ‘Westminster bubble’. You can contact Lee on Twitter if you wish - @MissleeCarlisle – and her website has long been accessible on Cutting Edge:-

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t859-putting-carlisle-first
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:39 am

Harry who is helping Oliver in the G.E comes on to C.E from time to time, I have told him all about the good people on this forum. Could moonbeam help me out with a idea I have for a picture so I can put it on here and on twitter Labour might not have the money the Vile Tories have but we do have ideas.

As for Carlisle I intend to book my hotel & train seats this weekend with the help of Deadly Nightshade as she knows her way around the computor better than me it was her that put the pic on C.E of me and Tom. Do you have any info on the seats of IDS & Fester McVey ? there is two deserving SHYTE BAGS that should lose there seats in May.

Thank you for the welcome back Ivan but already my feet are getting itchy, I well not stop until May 7th because I need to be at home to vote. Once I know what dates I will be travelling I will let you all know Richard Welliams (on loan to Oliver from Labour HQ) has notified Lee campaign manager that I intend to go down to Carlisle.

Can you let me know ASAP about moonbeam thanks Ivan.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:45 am

oftenwrong wrote:Great stuff, Redflag.  You've probably deciphered what the locals mean when they talk about "verts" in Sheffield.  What are students saying about the yellow Lib-Dems this time?

It is not what the students are saying OW the people of Hallam Sheffield are teaching the students new swear words to call the Prostitute Party (L/Ds) and some of them made the students blush lol! according to what they told me when the arrived back after doorstepping on Saturday.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:32 am

Redflag wrote:-
Can you let me know ASAP about moonbeam thanks Ivan.
I suggest that you and Deadly Nightshade read what moonbeam posted on this thread and then see if it works for you:-

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t391-posting-tips

If not, you could send a personal message to moonbeam and ask for help. She logs in here almost every day and looks after forum security and presentation, but she probably doesn’t read all these political threads.

If the picture you want is on another website, a right click on ‘save image URL’ will give you the link. In the ‘quick reply’ box (which I assume most of us use for posting messages), go to ‘insert an image’ (third from the right on the toolbar) and paste the link. You can adjust the size of the picture there if you want. Then click ‘insert’. You should also post the link under the picture to acknowledge the source.

Alternatively, you can go to your picture on another website, right click on ‘open image in new tab’ and then drag it from the new page to the 'quick reply' box on the appropriate thread here. You will still need to post the link in the ‘insert an image’ box.

That all probably sounds complicated, but it isn’t really – if I can do it, anyone can! But please send a PM to moonbeam if you need further help.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:31 am

Redflag wrote:

As for Carlisle I intend to book my hotel & train seats this weekend with the help of Deadly Nightshade as she knows her way around the computor better than me it was her that put the pic on C.E of me and Tom.    Do you have any info on the seats of IDS & Fester McVey ? there is two deserving SHYTE BAGS that should lose there seats in May.

Redflag, IDS has the north London seat formerly kept warm by the "house-trained polecat" Lord Tebbit.  The name is Chingford and Woodford Green.  As for the selectively-deaf education secretary, her seat is Wirral West, on the wrong side of the Mersey.  The average UK voter has 4.35x more voting power than voters in Chingford & Woodford Green, a safe Tory seat.  http://www.voterpower.org.uk/chingford-woodford-green

Go get 'em gal!   Twisted Evil
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 am

Sadly, not even Redflag is likely to unseat the sociopath IDS, the most popular member of the government with Tory supporters, which speaks volumes about them. When Tebbit stood down in Chingford and Woodford Green, he said: "If you think I'm right-wing, wait till you see what's coming next". IDS's majority last time was 12,963.

McVey should lose her seat in Wirral West, since her majority in 2010 was only 2,436. However, she's IDS's deputy, not the education secretary. That honour belongs to Nicky Morgan, the MP for Loughborough.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next