Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

+5
Shirina
astra
witchfinder
Ivan
oftenwrong
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people? - Page 2 Empty Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

Post by NIN Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Today at this very moment as i type this, some starving africans will have died from,well starvation,,whilst at the same time somewhere in europe a trawler will be throwing away dead fish that doesnt quite fit an eu regulation, a supermarket will be filling it's skips up with food that has to be thrown away only because of an eu regulation and not becasue there is anything wrong with it,,same with farms,,,this is just pure planned and deliberate EVIL, when i see what the billions of pounds worth of aid buys,,i am a little shocked to say the least as i have never seen anything more than a few wooden shacks some tents , a water well and some sacks of rice and loads of french and german people wearing masks injecting everyone with something,,when i expect to see infrastructure and well,,whole bloody townships for that ammount of cash,,,would it not be better to use said aid money to freeze and transport this perfectley nutritional food to the african continent instead of a stupid rule made up by some german/frenchie that says it all has to be thrown away,,or is it just fine and dandy that because of these eu rules,,millions have to die needlessly?.

so which is best?

throw the food and let millions die

or use aid money to ship it over?

and any decent reason why the EU doesnt do this and would much rather let millions starve and die......needlessly?.

your thoughts plz.
Anonymous
NIN

Back to top Go down

Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

Post by oftenwrong Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 am

Imagine all that effort put to some useful purpose ....

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the EU responsible for the deaths of millions of people?

Post by NIN Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 am

yes oftenwrong,,,you are a poor excuse for a poster,,most of your postings is non-sensical diatribe,,you add nothing to a conversation,,when you do comment they come across as lifeless and souless like youve given up hope of everything and have just succumb to whatever it is that has beaten you in life...i imagine you are in real life like that which your avatar portrays,,a man with a message that no-one wants to hear, who's only friend in life is his dog( and even that pisses all over his message).

NIN/throbbo. Your account has been suspended while the Moderators consider if further action is required. Ivan
Anonymous
NIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:39 am

HOUSE RULES

1. Don't break the law.
That means no racism or messages designed to incite violence or religious hatred, and no libel.

2. Don't make personal attacks on other members.

3. Don't use multiple nicks.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:42 am

Nice to know that NIN is the only one of us marching in step!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Maybe the best way to feed the starving is with a artificial rain fall initiative, but first the poverty is caused by wars. Now, to get the water to the land locked african states it would be a good idea to to use pipes directly from the sea into the farm lands of the farmers. This will see them able to irrigate their crops at any time they want.

This effort could also be done with opening up the nile river with tributaries to these places. Just dig up the soil needed to make a flood plain. Use dynamite to make it quick and cheap. Deploy the dynamite a few off road vehicles blowing up a kilometer each in sync in a line to the areas that need the water, then after a kilometer each they join up. This could be done with army munitions and jeeps. The 'off shoots' of the river will fill up with mediteranean waters and then there will be water for all.
Charlatan
Charlatan

http://thecropof2010.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Charlatan, the De-Salination plants, and the pipes themselves would be targets in the internecine fighting in that area.

I gave a link to a Gulfstream Jet bought by the Ugandan president. These thing cost FAR more than the £30 million quoted in the piece, so we have to assume that the rest of the cash was raised by ligitamate means? NAH.

The Hootis are STILL going round killing tribes not belonging to their cabal! Big men weilding machettis say to 11 year old boys, "I am going to kill you! BUT if you let me cut off your penis you can live! IS the boy fortunate if he survives such mutilation?

The same "men" go around throwing babies down wells, no good for the infant and no good for the water supply which is rendered unusable!

Grain bags with "AID FOR AFRICA FROM THE PEOPLE OF OREGON" are being SOLD in the streets of the villages. - you say people have to live, the effin stuff was GIVEN so people with absolutely nothing could survive (which is a part of living)

Until the Africans get together an stop the corruption, this is not going to stop.

The Church of Scotland
The Church of Rome
Medicines sans Frontiers
The Red Cross
The Red Crescent

are ALL breaking wind against thunder, as this terrible situation persists, and someone must DESIRE that it does persist. 50 odd years of it I have grown tired of the whole thing. Charity begins at home!

If the Africans said we are going to utilise the good auspices of the Hague to clear this up - Human Rights we may get somewhere.

But NO sadly this will never happen as not ONE administration is squeeky clean. Blow the whole continent up and start again, and you will only find the same happening in the future.
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 pm

astra wrote:Charlatan, the De-Salination plants, and the pipes themselves would be targets in the internecine fighting in that area.

I gave a link to a Gulfstream Jet bought by the Ugandan president. These thing cost FAR more than the £30 million quoted in the piece, so we have to assume that the rest of the cash was raised by ligitamate means? NAH.

The Hootis are STILL going round killing tribes not belonging to their cabal! Big men weilding machettis say to 11 year old boys, "I am going to kill you! BUT if you let me cut off your penis you can live! IS the boy fortunate if he survives such mutilation?

The same "men" go around throwing babies down wells, no good for the infant and no good for the water supply which is rendered unusable!

Grain bags with "AID FOR AFRICA FROM THE PEOPLE OF OREGON" are being SOLD in the streets of the villages. - you say people have to live, the effin stuff was GIVEN so people with absolutely nothing could survive (which is a part of living)

Until the Africans get together an stop the corruption, this is not going to stop.

The Church of Scotland
The Church of Rome
Medicines sans Frontiers
The Red Cross
The Red Crescent

are ALL breaking wind against thunder, as this terrible situation persists, and someone must DESIRE that it does persist. 50 odd years of it I have grown tired of the whole thing. Charity begins at home!

If the Africans said we are going to utilise the good auspices of the Hague to clear this up - Human Rights we may get somewhere.

But NO sadly this will never happen as not ONE administration is squeeky clean. Blow the whole continent up and start again, and you will only find the same happening in the future.

What about my direct rivers idea?
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 pm

Now, to get the water to the land locked african states it would be a good idea to to use pipes directly from the sea into the farm lands of the farmers
That would be SALT water going INLAND. It would need De Salinated.

The other thing is Taking Water from the Nile, the river Jordan is all but a stream now with all the water being extracted for orange grove etc. Would it be desirable for the Nile to be sucked dry?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:08 pm

astra wrote:

That would be SALT water going INLAND. It would need De Salinated.

The other thing is Taking Water from the Nile, the river Jordan is all but a stream now with all the water being extracted for orange grove etc. Would it be desirable for the Nile to be sucked dry?

Desirable or not, the people need water. This salt water will irrigate crops and wash people, and i am sure the rest of the water needed could come from the dams, no matter how megre the rainfall.
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:21 pm

I do not think/know if brine is usable on farmland. Any area I have seen with sea water ingress - Norfolk, the plants on the salt marshes do not look the least bit edible, unless the Africans are to be fed seaweed - Welsh lavabread!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by atv Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 pm

NIN/throbbo. Your account has been suspended for one day to allow the Moderators to consider if further action is required. Ivan

I have been abroad on business in Germany, and have only recently returned, so have a lot of catching up to do, but this post caught my eye.
I would request you don't ban NIN/throbbo as I find his comments very educational.
I have a young 13 year old daughter who has started to take a interest in politics, and although she knows my political views, She needs to know how other people think.
My Daughter is aware how repugnant I find the BNP and the National Front, but I believe if my Daughter can see how these people distort facts and truths to further their agenda, She can then make up Her own mind, and hopefully will discover for Herself how distasteful people find parties like the BNP and National Front are.
My Daughter will also know for Herself how many political parties both left and right are united in condemning these racist bigots.
Thank you. [quote]
atv
atv

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 pm

astra wrote:I do not think/know if brine is usable on farmland. Any area I have seen with sea water ingress - Norfolk, the plants on the salt marshes do not look the least bit edible, unless the Africans are to be fed seaweed - Welsh lavabread!

No, silly me, I meant the nile being made into the mother of all rivers!
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Like ANY river, the Nile only has the water it has! It cannot be given any more at source to make up for all the water that will be withdrawn downstream.

In the 50s, there was a mad rush in Scotland to produce Hydro Power. Nowhere suffered any less than the area around Pitlochry, where dried up river beds can be found on any easy walk. None more poignant than the River Gary, which was a noted Salmon river, a tributary of the River Tay, and the Gary is now not even a stream when the snow melts! Nowadays because the water is not allowed it's natural flow, care has to be taken when the water levels rise, as just opening the dam gates floods cities and villages all down the river. Indeed Dunkeld and Perth were hammered a few years back in just this manner.

Diverting a river, I should imagine will be a complicated and involved undertaking, not least with all the varying personalities involved along it's riverbank.
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello ATV, you ready for the fray? How was/is Germany?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:48 pm

astra wrote:Like ANY river, the Nile only has the water it has! It cannot be given any more at source to make up for all the water that will be withdrawn downstream.

In the 50s, there was a mad rush in Scotland to produce Hydro Power. Nowhere suffered any less than the area around Pitlochry, where dried up river beds can be found on any easy walk. None more poignant than the River Gary, which was a noted Salmon river, a tributary of the River Tay, and the Gary is now not even a stream when the snow melts! Nowadays because the water is not allowed it's natural flow, care has to be taken when the water levels rise, as just opening the dam gates floods cities and villages all down the river. Indeed Dunkeld and Perth were hammered a few years back in just this manner.

Diverting a river, I should imagine will be a complicated and involved undertaking, not least with all the varying personalities involved along it's riverbank.

Ok, get dig the bloody river up and then it will refresh from the sea, treat it with chemicals. I read a lot about desalination a while ago. Cheap Smile
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:52 pm

I read a lot about desalination a while ago. Cheap

Yes until someone's hero, and someone else's terrorist comes along with a bag of dynamite and blows the sodding thing up!

First cost - security of the installation
Second cost, TRANSPORT. What yer gonna do with all that SALT?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:58 pm

astra wrote:Yes until someone's hero, and someone else's terrorist comes along with a bag of dynamite and blows the sodding thing up!

First cost - security of the installation
Second cost, TRANSPORT. What yer gonna do with all that SALT?

I have seen the grass growing from dirty washing machine water that my mother throws onto certain patches! I am sure that salt water is far better for grass - for cattle and goats to eat - so they get the milk they need. When it comes to actual farming, I am sure that lots of things will be able to grow with salt water.

I am sure I have you this time! Razz
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:21 pm

I am sure I have you this time! .
Charlatan

Didn't realise it was a competition, thought is was a chewing of ideas! Twisted Evil

http://www.naturalnews.com/023703_water_seawater_health.html

The above site stated DILUTED sea water! where is the natural fresh stuff coming from?

astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:32 pm

astra wrote: Didn't realise it was a competition, thought is was a chewing of ideas! Twisted Evil

The above site stated DILUTED sea water! where is the natural fresh stuff coming from?

Yes well it is fun to gauge oneself.

Well how do palm trees grow then? They are right on the beach!
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:10 pm

Well how do palm trees grow then?

NO IDEA!

Nearest ones to me are 200 miles away in Stranraer, and Kirkudbright. Kept at temperature by the north atlantic drift, but for how much longer?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:13 pm

Okay. You have a beautiful avatar...
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:21 pm

That's Clyde, a retired show and stud dog 6 years old, and no bother at all. He has us all sussed out, and uses for each of us! Dogs cannot communicate? don't believe it!

I see you are in Cape Town, what are YOUR FEELINGS on what has been and IS going on in that sad lands to the North of you?
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlatan Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:27 pm

Well astra, it doesn't affect me, but i as a debator have an opinion. I think they need to get away from having generals as presidents, then it will all simmer down. Arguing about which general from whichever province should lead is petty, but people support it.
Charlatan
Charlatan

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Maybe Africa should go the same way as the numpties are trying in Europe.

A single MASSIVE African State, steered by ONE Gubmint.

(instead of the corruption being scattered all over the place, it would then be in one place! (DREAMS))

Then I woke up!!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by jackthelad Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:37 pm

And, for your information, NIN, I'm only one-quarter White

I am curious to find out what colours the other three-quarters are.

I think NIN has a point about European food moutains being destroyed because they can't sell it, while millions die in AFRICA.
Shrinia has a point about over breeding when they can't feed, cloth and educate the children they already have. I blame it on Catholic Missionaries, in Africa, the Pope does not allow birth control. They over breed in latin America as well, it would be less expensive supplying condoms, than plane loads of food.
jackthelad
jackthelad

Back to top Go down

Post by atv Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:42 pm

astra wrote:Hello ATV, you ready for the fray? How was/is Germany?

Good afternoon astra,
Germany was great, the German people are very hospitable, reminds me of some parts of Scotland.
Unfortunately was working most of the time, so not much time for pleasure. Eating out is quite expensive, and the beer is not to my liking, (prefer Bank's mild). As you can gather politics is much on the mind of the people, more so than the UK, and don't be afraid to mention football when we won the world cup, they just smile and nod to each other.
One thing they do respect is although a lot do speak English, they do respect you more when you converse in German, the one thing I believe Mel will agree with me on.
atv
atv

Back to top Go down

Post by Shirina Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:56 pm

I am sure that salt water is far better for grass

Actually, a common tactic in the early days of warfare was to salt the enemy fields so food would not grow there. Salt is a moisture inhibitor - it will absorb most of it, leaving the plants and the soil starving for water. This is why drinking salt water will actually dehydrate you.
Shirina
Shirina
Former Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:38 am

No shit Sherlock.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2