Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Tory scum, here we come"

+16
Dr Sheldon Cooper PhD
Bellatori
Dan Fante
Mel
tlttf
blueturando
Phil Hornby
bobby
ghost whistler
sickchip
LWS
oftenwrong
Penderyn
boatlady
Ivan
Redflag
20 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

"Tory scum, here we come" - Page 10 Empty "Tory scum, here we come"

Post by Redflag Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:01 am

First topic message reminder :

I was at the DEMO in Manchester 29th September, my thread title was the chant from around 80,000 people, 40,000 inside the park and 40,000 OUTSIDE. We were kettled so we could not get into the park. IMHO the police were on instructions from the Tory gov't so people would not see 'THE TIDE TURNNG' against this VILE NASTY gov't.   People came from Aberdeen to Somerset and everywhere else in between and we were WELCOMED by the people who live in Manchester and some even joined in the march. There were BANNERS flying high from every Union within the UK; one which really caught my eye was from the N.U.S. from HALLAM SHEFFIELD, Cleggy's seat. (Just in case some on here may not know what NUS stands for it's 'National Union of Students'.)  It's been three & a half years and they have not forgot what the Prostitute party did to them with their signed photo pledge.

I myself want to thank the Unite Union here in Glasgow, Jack, Angela, Jackie, Sandra and everyone else on the coach from John Smith House to Manchester, this was my first DEMO and there are plenty more to come. I hear there is one in October and I will be there by hook or by crook because it gave me hope that at last the people in the UK 'HAVE AWAKENED FROM THEIR SLEEP'. There are some posters on here who have thought "would they wake in time?" My answer is a very loud "YES they have". They may have stopped us from getting into the park but we did not miss the Tories outside their conference. They heard us and we made sure with loud hailers, Brass Bands. whistles, rattles and of course our VOICES. They heard us FINE and no doubt Cameron will be worried today, but that is no one else's fault but ours. We were quiet for too long, so I am wondering if there will be more TOILET PAPER used today at their conference??:yeahthat:
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

"Tory scum, here we come" - Page 10 Empty Re: "Tory scum, here we come"

Post by Mel Tue May 12, 2015 2:49 pm

The Tory tyrants have won by default. SNP and the useless UKIP votes along with the bloody LD supporters in the West country voting Tory, was more than enough to put Labour out.

We had Clegg claiming the credit for the same things Cameron took credit for, all of which was of course distorted and manufactured.
Why the Labour politicians are not using my above correct analysis,
I do not know. They blame Ed and the Labour policies. The policies were fine and as I said, Labour would have won but for Tory default win. Can anyone tell me if SNP can put pressure on Cameron re austerity measures and in particular welfare reform and all the horror that goes with it? I fear not.

Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Penderyn Tue May 12, 2015 3:11 pm

They have careers to make, mun.   Look how well Blair has done, and never mind the poor and the sickj!
Penderyn
Penderyn
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue May 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Blair has earned more money since being ex prime minister than he ever would have staying on longer in real politics has he not Penderyn.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Penderyn Tue May 12, 2015 3:27 pm

stuart torr wrote:Blair has earned more money since being ex prime minister than he ever would have staying on longer in real politics has he not Penderyn.

You have to do the political apprenticeship to show you have no conscience!
Penderyn
Penderyn
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Tue May 12, 2015 4:03 pm

Now that sounds very true Penderyn. drunken drunken
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu May 14, 2015 11:54 am

The title of this thread was the c from the demo I went on to Manchester to save OUR NHS, the police kettle us so we could not get into the ground to hear the speakers but the police made a huge mistake because they kettled us right outside the Tory conference hall & of course we did not stop our chanting "Here We Come Tory Scum" word came out the Tories did not like being called SCUM lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Penderyn Thu May 14, 2015 12:22 pm

Funny - Hitler didn't mind being called a Nazi.    Something to do with English hypocricy?
Penderyn
Penderyn
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu May 14, 2015 12:25 pm

You are spot on Penderyn at least the NAZI knew who they where, but Tories will never admit that all Tories know they are a BILE & SCUM on the face of the good people of the UK.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu May 14, 2015 7:31 pm

Most students of Nazi Germany would agree that whatever unfortunate habits they possessed, there could never be criticism of their efficiency. The Hitler administration constantly spied upon the civilian population to ensure they stayed "on board", having set up a surveillance organisation from Civil Governor down through Gauleiter to neighbourhood busybodys. ( refer also to the Stasi in East Berlin under Russian domination).

Now our own home-grown version surfaces in a proposal from Gideon Osborne to provide better financing to cities such as Manchester provided they agree to have an elected Mayor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32739943

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Penderyn Fri May 15, 2015 1:04 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Most students of Nazi Germany would agree that whatever unfortunate habits they possessed, there could never be criticism of their efficiency.  The Hitler administration constantly spied upon the civilian population to ensure they stayed "on board", having set up a surveillance organisation from Civil Governor down through Gauleiter to neighbourhood busybodys.  ( refer also to the Stasi in East Berlin under Russian domination).

Now our own home-grown version surfaces in a proposal from Gideon Osborne to provide better financing to cities such as Manchester provided they agree to have an elected Mayor.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32739943

Yes - been arguing about this al morning.   The fuhrer-prizip rules, ok?   Why did we bother to fight Hitler?

Last edited by Penderyn on Fri May 15, 2015 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Penderyn
Penderyn
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Fri May 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Sometimes you do not know do you when you have a tory party like this one.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri May 15, 2015 3:19 pm

I do not think the Tories will last the full term, I do not think the people of the UK will take any more cuts either to there in-work benefits or the cuts to housing benefit or any other cuts to our living standards so Ozzy better go back and think again and take his shower of big "GIRLS BLOUSES" with him
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Fri May 15, 2015 3:39 pm

The Tories are already going to make it even harder if not practically impossible to go on strike. their next step could well be to make strikes illegal altogether. If that were to happen, what would the average worker have left to fight the Government with, what then would be the point of trades unions if their teeth get pulled.
The next 4.9 years are going to be harsher than anything imaginable, and I fear the people (other than a militant minority who can afford the loss in earnings) will do nothing.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri May 15, 2015 10:01 pm

Bobby there is always the possibilty that Davy boy will not get it through the HOC then the Lords could stop it in its tracks, or there is always "CIVIL DISPBEDIENCE". Remember the proverb "Where there is a Will they'es a Way"
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri May 15, 2015 10:26 pm

Redflag wrote:-
I do not think the Tories will last the full term
They will. They may only have an overall majority of 12 (effectively 16, since the Sinn Fein MPs never turn up), but they have 99 more MPs than Labour, and the chance of all the others coming together on parliamentary votes is remote.  

About 65 million people live in the UK. The vast majority of them don’t receive in-work benefits or housing benefit and, as the election result showed, are either oblivious or antagonistic to those who do. Most people aren’t disabled and don’t seem to care about those who are and get evicted because they can’t afford the bedroom tax. We’re not expected to be concerned about them, we’re supposed to see them as people who get in the way in shops or when we’re trying to board a bus. Hate crimes against disabled people have increased considerably in the last five years.

Many of those who have taken out mortgages in recent years, especially in the south east of England, have stupendously high repayments to meet, and a lot will face disaster if and when interest rates start to rise. They’re going to keep their heads down and worry about their own futures. Thatcher told us “there are only individuals” and her vile creed has prevailed. Our human and workplace rights, our welfare and our NHS are being taken away by stealth, but far too many people don’t realise that it’s happening and didn't believe it when Labour candidates told them as much during the election campaign.

This is still one of the richest countries in the world, and those who are comfortably off aren’t going to do anything to put their standard of living in jeopardy. I’m afraid that aside from putting the occasional 50p in a charity collector’s box when they’re out shopping, the majority of people are selfish and believe the lie that life is getting better for everyone. The Tories will ensure that it does for some of them, so that they can continue to divide and rule us.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat May 16, 2015 12:03 pm

I was on twitter last week and one person said she had been contacted by a salesman from a Private Health Insurance Company he said for only 90p per day she could jump the queue at her nearest hospital if she should ever fall ill.

These contacts will become the norm within the next year, only then will people of the UK will wake up to the truth of what the Tories are doing to the NHS, and that everyting the Labour said about what the Tories real agenda was the TRUTH which most of them ignored I only hepe they can live with themselves.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Sat May 16, 2015 1:14 pm

Red, I may be wrong but didn't the tyrant Cameron bring in a law that ANY elected party would have a 5yr term? That also means I presume that a vote of no confidence goes out of the window.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm

Under the Fixed Term Parliament Act of 2011,  if a government loses a vote of no confidence there are 14 days for someone else (by implication the leader of the opposition) to try to form a government. If nobody succeeds, a general election is called.

As Cameron has an overall majority of 12 at present (effectively 16, as Sinn Fein MPs refuse to attend Parliament), he’s very unlikely to lose a vote of confidence, and it’s even less likely that any other government could be formed. Unless the Tories tear themselves apart over the EU, I’m afraid that we’re stuck with them for the next five years.

However, I don’t subscribe to the defeatist talk which suggests that the Tories are bound to win in 2020 as well. They only have to lose a handful of seats for their overall majority to disappear, and the FPTP voting system can cause dramatic switches of seats. In the 1997 election, Labour gained 148 seats, and in 2010 the Tories gained 109. So all is not lost!
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

"Tory scum, here we come" - Page 10 Empty Tory scum, here we come

Post by Norm Deplume Sun May 17, 2015 9:42 am

Redflag wrote:I was on twitter last week and one person said she had been contacted by a salesman from a Private Health Insurance Company he said for only 90p per day she could jump the queue at her nearest hospital  if she should ever fall ill.

If I got a cold call from someone trying to sell me health insurance, I would have no reservations about the extreme abuse they would receive in return. The idea of 'jumping the queue' is abhorrent - if I need immediate treatment, I don't want it delayed more than necessary and if I can wait and some else cannot, then that is what I do.
Norm Deplume
Norm Deplume

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun May 17, 2015 11:04 am

Exactly Norm,we understand the most needy come first do they not.
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun May 17, 2015 11:08 am

Hi Norm welcome to Cutting Edge, I am on twitter and so are many doctors & nurses who are saying on there that the Tories are privatizing the NHS, I do not know if you know the full truth about the 2012 NHS act there is a 116 codicil which forces our NHS to hand over 49% of OUR NHS to the private health sector.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun May 17, 2015 1:28 pm

"Welcome"?? scratch

Your hand of friendship is appreciated, but a glance below his avatar reveals that Norm Deplume has been a member of this forum since October 2013 and has posted over 260 messages!
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Sun May 17, 2015 3:38 pm

Many thanks Ivan, as you say, looks like we are saddled with the tyrants for another 5yrs of torment. Cameron want's Gideon to become the next PM, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I am still adamant the Tories won by default and now that Mark Carney has said his sixpennyworth all too late, we find that the growth forecast is down already. Gideon claimed he "halved the deficit" yes, but he had the rebate from the EU,that we would have had in any event. He threw that sum at it and with BOE injecting a huge sum by way of quantitative easing on top, had nothing to give Tory credit for. With so much low paid employment and more to come,there will be little tax receipts coming back to the Exchequer. Therefore, with poor growth, low tax revenues, will it be welfare cut to the bone to fill the gap? Need you answer that?
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuart torr Sun May 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Nothing to answer Mel, you have stated it perfectly, with the low paid jobs there comes the unpaid jobs do there not?
stuart torr
stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun May 17, 2015 5:43 pm

Mel wrote:.... Gideon claimed he "halved the deficit" ....

Through his skill and timing in arranging for the Oil price to fall by nearly a half.

It's the 1978 Show!

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon May 18, 2015 12:41 pm

If the Labour party had got into power in 2015 I fear the figures would have been worse than even what Mel has said, the employment and unemployment figures have been fiddled with by this Tory gov't I bet they do even know the true figures.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon May 18, 2015 4:18 pm

we need lots of bye elections as soon as possible - then we may see the balance of power begin to shift (Kevin McGuire said that on 8/5/15, and I think he's right)
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon May 18, 2015 4:22 pm

Yes -shooting a few Tory MPs in the right constituencies should assist with that little project... Smile
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Mon May 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Redflag wrote:I was at the DEMO in Manchester 29th September, my thread title was the chant from around 80,000 people, 40,000 inside the park and 40,000 OUTSIDE. We were kettled so we could not get into the park. IMHO the police were on instructions from the Tory gov't so people would not see 'THE TIDE TURNNG' against this VILE NASTY gov't.   People came from Aberdeen to Somerset and everywhere else in between and we were WELCOMED by the people who live in Manchester and some even joined in the march. There were BANNERS flying high from every Union within the UK; one which really caught my eye was from the N.U.S. from HALLAM SHEFFIELD, Cleggy's seat. (Just in case some on here may not know what NUS stands for it's 'National Union of Students'.)  It's been three & a half years and they have not forgot what the Prostitute party did to them with their signed photo pledge.

Labour needs many more folk like you Redflag..and while some have written Labour off im sure under the right leadership they will come back strong as ever!

Nice one.Smile
Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Tue May 19, 2015 9:59 am

Now we have on top of legislation to hinder the Union strike ability, we have the little sh*t New Business Secretary Sajid Javid, saying he will be cutting "red tape" to help "small businesses". The idea of course is to cut workers rights, so that BIG business can make even bigger profits to feed their greed and they are all chums of Cameron.I can see riots taking place soon, instead of Union strikes, which will be snuffed out by police brute force, as with the Witch and the miners.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue May 19, 2015 11:25 am

I wonder if they have got rid of Boris' Water Cannons yet?
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Tue May 19, 2015 11:58 am

Hell Bobby, I wouldn't be surprised if they used rubber bullets next.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Tue May 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Mel wrote:The Tory tyrants have won by default. SNP and the useless UKIP votes along with the bloody LD supporters in the West country voting Tory, was more than enough to put Labour out.

We had Clegg claiming the credit for the same things Cameron took credit for, all of which was of course distorted and manufactured.
Why the Labour politicians are not using my above correct analysis,
I do not know. They blame Ed and the Labour policies. The policies were fine and as I said, Labour would have won but for Tory default win. Can anyone tell me if SNP can put pressure on Cameron re austerity measures and in particular welfare reform and all the horror that goes with it? I fear not.

Hi Mel, Nicola Sturgeon is a as scrapper who loathes the Tories as we know , I cant see David Cameron giving her full control of Scotland's welfare budget or any full fiscal autonomy..

I'm sure if she bides her time and give Cameron a couple more years to further ruin Britain and label even more poor, sick & vulnerable people as ' benefit scroungers ' then more folk will see what he is like and will have had enough..it's clear as day the Tories are as unwanted as flat tyre up here, then push for another referendum on Scottish indeoendence ..we might just have a different result this time.

I actually think Labour and the SNP would have been a very good coalition, far more in coming than with any Conservatit government.

If we ever get independence ( and that's not my first choice but only way for Scotland to ditch Tories ) I'll feel sorry for the vulnerable people left behind in the rest of the UK...  who would have to tolerate further OTT austerity as well as low paid workers and the unemployed under this for the rich by the rich Tory government .Sad

Last edited by Joy Division on Tue May 19, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sturgeon isn't a ' rapper ' to my knowledge but a scrapper!)
Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue May 19, 2015 12:38 pm

I agree JD but like yourself do not want Independence & I do not trust Nicola Sturgeon orthe SNP party I heard something that really frightens me about the SNP. Plus it would leave England Wales with a permanant Tory gov't if Scots leave the UK & in my book that is unfair I would not wish a Tory gov't on anyone EXCEPT the natural Tory voters and say "Hell Slap it into Them"
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 pm

bobby wrote:I wonder if they have got rid of Boris' Water Cannons yet?

Boris has always struck me as a sleazy creep and a complete waste of tax payers money, it was him who squandered millions on his airport idea which went tits up wasn't it?

His ilk wanted for nothhing and laugh and sneer at the poor ...

One time I was in the job centre and some daft wee lassie was talking to this older bloke who I heard saying had worked all his life but was made redundant through no fault of his own and that lassie spoke to him like shit...

I was fuming!!

This is what the Tories think of people who have worked all their days and who have now hit a sticky wicket.

That guy was working since well before that wee lassie was even born, that sickens me.

Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Tue May 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Mel wrote:Now we have on top of legislation to hinder the Union strike ability, we have the little sh*t New Business Secretary Sajid Javid, saying he will be cutting "red tape" to help "small businesses". The idea of course is to cut workers rights, so that BIG business can make even bigger profits to feed their greed and they are all chums of Cameron.I can see riots taking place soon, instead of Union strikes, which will be snuffed out by police brute force, as with the Witch and the miners.

A cracking post!

Just why anyone would not want workers to have trade unions who help protect their pay and working conditions etc is way beyond me.
Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Tue May 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Joy, the problem is, so many people do not care about their fellow beings, the poor the needy the poorly paid and the disabled. They are too busy chasing their tails working hard to make a living, with the thought "im ok Jack" No care, no compassion and selfish. Remnants of Thatcher's doctrine i'm afraid. Couple that with the UKIP voters, the Scot's, Lib Dem turncoats. The voting ditherers, along with Tory propaganda, fed us daily by scaremongering Tory media/press, will IMO put the tyrants back in again, even with more evil being laid upon us.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Tue May 19, 2015 12:54 pm

Redflag wrote:I agree JD but like yourself do not want Independence & I do not trust Nicola Sturgeon orthe SNP party I heard something that really frightens me about the SNP.    Plus it would leave England Wales with a permanant Tory gov't if Scots leave the UK & in my book that is unfair I would not wish a Tory gov't on anyone EXCEPT the natural Tory voters and say "Hell Slap it into Them"

Red, I don't want the rest of the UK stuck with Cameron and his posh ilk either ..but what can be done?

I just can't see a Labour government for at least the next two or three terms Sad
Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue May 19, 2015 1:01 pm

It still comes down to me not trusting the SNP, Alec Salmond was photographed cuddling up to Murdoch before the 2014 referendum I also heard he had pmised Murdoch he could run Scotlands share of the BBC, they have also passed a motion within the SNP party that no members can ask a question of the higher archy to me that is not democracy that is DICTATORSHIP.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy Division Tue May 19, 2015 1:08 pm

I agree!

But then look how Sturgeon loathes OTT austerity and now the Scottish Government have put an end to anyone in Scotland facing eviction over the scummy Tory bedroom tax!

LI honestly think she can and would do this for the whole of Britain ...well anyone who can't afford the bedroom tax..and that's a lot of people!
Joy Division
Joy Division

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue May 19, 2015 2:15 pm

" Nicola Sturgeon ............ loathes the Tories as we know ..."

There are times when I have my doubts as to the exact depth of the loathing...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next