Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

+29
ghost whistler
Deadly Nightshade
skwalker1964
boatlady
Tosh
Shirina
Red Cat Woman
Adele Carlyon
Jill Segger
Blamhappy
trevorw2539
AwfulTruth
Mel
Stox 16
Scarecrow
Redflag
blueturando
tlttf
Charlatan
sickchip
witchfinder
bobby
jackthelad
keenobserver1
Phil Hornby
Ivan
oftenwrong
astra
astradt1
33 posters

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by astradt1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Justice minister stripped of powers

Ken Clarke to take charge after Djanogly failed to declare family interest in claims management companies

The justice minister, Jonathan Djanogly, has been stripped of his responsibility to regulate firms that "ambulance chase" the public following a Guardian investigation that revealed how he and his family could profit from controversial changes to legal aid he was piloting in parliament.

Djanogly, the heir to a £300m family business, had failed to declare that his teenage children were minority shareholders in his brother-in-law's businesses – two firms that advertise claims and are part of an industry that Djanogly regulated in government.

Do you get the feeling that after each Revelation about members of this government you just have to shout NEXT
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by tlttf Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:21 am

I'm trying not to bother Ivan, that way no rebuke, shame we're not mentioning the Labour peers that have just been outed for the same thing, though I'm sure you'll start a new thread mentioning "Labour Corruption" when you find the time?

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by Redflag Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:27 am

tlttf wrote:I'm trying not to bother Ivan, that way no rebuke, shame we're not mentioning the Labour peers that have just been outed for the same thing, though I'm sure you'll start a new thread mentioning "Labour Corruption" when you find the time?

You forgot to mention the UUP Peer that is caught in the same sting tittf, could that be because the UUP support the Tory party within the H.O.C tittf, and Douglas Alexander has said on the Andrew Marr show today IF these charges are proved to be criminal the Labour whip will be removed from the Lords concerned and moves will be made to remove them from the House of Lords, unlike Mercer who will just carry on being an Independant MP within the H.O.C, shows the big difference between the parties if Tory you can do wrong and just carry on and the same goes for the UUP.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:26 am

Here you go red, a couple of the dodgy tory's friends that have been outed.

MPs who signed up for Fiji group named - also three peers in "cash for access" sting

http://conservativehome.blogs.com/thetorydiary/2013/06/mps-who-signed-up-for-fiji-group-named-also-three-peers-in-cash-for-access-sting.html

It makes for amusing reading and shows that it's "crossparty" group of robbing cheating barstewards.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:25 pm

Here you go red, a couple of the dodgy tory's friends that have been outed.
tlttf. Smearing again, are you? Just make sure you don’t post anything libellous here, you’ve been there and done that previously. Get your facts straight and remember that 2 + 2 doesn’t equal 5.

Since when has joining a parliamentary group indicated corruption? What evidence is there that these other MPs who joined Mercer's Fiji group were being bribed? As Julian Brazier, the Tory MP for Canterbury, said: "I’m very happy to sign up to all sorts of groups". Until there is evidence that these other MPs were anything other than unwitting participants in Mercer's antics, you are on very dangerous ground.

Everyone seems to have conveniently forgotten the ‘cash for access to Cameron’ scandal, which came to light in March last year. The Tory treasurer Peter Cruddas was recorded saying that if you pay £250k to the Tories you get dinner in Downing Street with our excuse for a Prime Minister.

I hope that nobody will be tempted to speculate (as has been happening on some sites) about who might be involved in the reported Downing Street sex scandal, which apparently “made the blood drain” from Cameron’s face (sadly only temporarily) when he found out.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

At the moment there is no conclusive proof that the Peers have carried out any
questions or services for the money they may or may not have pocketed......

Which, in my opinion, given the question Mercer asked about 'UK investment in Fijian public transport' he has already asked, is very different to the case.....

That being said the rules should be very clear so that none of them, from any party can use their positions in government or opposition to make themselves money......

Lobbyists should be banned from paying money to any MP or political party, even as personal donations, Why should anyone get preferential access to the peoples representatives....

If, as one of the Labour peers claims, he felt/knew it was a sting operation did he not report it to the Standards Committee at the time?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:25 pm

The Labour Party has done the right thing in moving quickly to suspend those two peers from the party, pending further investigation. I was sickened to hear one of them say “we don’t get paid”, when they receive an attendance allowance of £300 a day; that’s more than some unemployed people have to live on for a month. If they're guilty, kick 'em out and lock 'em up!

Cameron spent most of 2009 demanding an early election and promising to clean up after the expenses scandal, but he’s done nothing of the sort. He told us in February 2010 that “lobbying was the next big scandal to happen”, and he promised to address it, but as with so many other issues, he hasn’t kept his word:-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7189466/David-Cameron-warns-lobbying-is-next-political-scandal.html

Cameron, who also promised us “transparency”, appears to have put a gagging order on the press with regard to the sex scandal, but the names of the people involved can be found on the internet. As we’ve been told, no member of the cabinet was involved in the affair, but one of them is a politician. It’s all quite obvious when you study the clues we’ve been given, but as I said previously, no names on this forum, please, until it becomes common knowledge.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:11 pm

It is understood that the Prime Minister was told of the relationship - which does not involve anyone serving in the Cabinet - within the past few weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334483/No-10-rocked-secret-love-affair-Stunned-PM-holds-crisis-talks-fears-tryst-blow-political-agenda-water.html#ixzz2V4keos2T

If as this article suggests the PM was told about this in the 'past few weeks' why is it now such a 'Major' issue that he now needs to have:-

David Cameron has held crisis talks at Downing Street after being told of allegations of a sensational love affair which has potentially significant political implications for him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2334483/No-10-rocked-secret-love-affair-Stunned-PM-holds-crisis-talks-fears-tryst-blow-political-agenda-water.html#ixzz2V4lTdP00

After all it was not an issue which stopped him going on holiday last week?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:22 pm

There are days when I wonder if there is a single honest politician in Parliament. All of those under scrutiny at present may be as innocent as a member of Pease Pottage Conservative Club's Immigrants' Welcome Committee, but I am sick of the lot of 'em... Evil or Very Mad
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:14 pm

In the USA, which is usually ahead of us in such matters, there is an old saw which reads something along the lines of,

"An Honest Politician is one who STAYS bought."
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:59 pm

Quote: "I hope that nobody will be tempted to speculate (as has been happening on some sites) about who might be involved in the reported Downing Street sex scandal, which apparently “made the blood drain” from Cameron’s face (sadly only temporarily) when he found out."

Oh, dear, now I'm all flummoxed. This latest emission from the Downing Street organ is presumably designed to steer us away from another totally different story - but which one? There are so many.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:13 pm

This latest emission from the Downing Street organ is presumably designed to steer us away from another totally different story - but which one?
Good point - that bloody idiot Hague, renowned for his good judgement (baseball cap, sharing a room with a young man, putting police on the Ecudorean embassy steps, telling the world that Gaddafi was on his way to Venezuela), now wants to waste taxpayers' money on arming al-Qaeda in Syria. Why? Because Halliburton and other American companies hope to privatise Syria, just as they did Iraq.

As far as the sex scandal goes, ask yourself two questions. Would the revelation of a colleague's affair really "make the blood drain from Cameron's face"? And can you think of a middle-aged Tory politician who is not in the government but is renowned for serial shagging?
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:43 pm

How did tlttf miss this story? Why wasn't he here at 6am posting it for us all to read? Oh, wrong party was it? Far better to serve us up some tripe about one right-wing journalist somewhere suggesting that a couple of Labour politicians might have double standards. So here we go:-

"A government department spent thousands of pounds attempting to suppress emails showing that civil servants believed their minister may have misled MPs. Officials in the Department for Communities and Local Government battled for nearly a year to prevent the release of internal correspondence relating to the former housing minister, Grant Shapps.

When they were finally forced to back down by the Information Commissioner and release the emails, they showed that civil servants believed Mr Shapps, who is now Conservative Party chairman, had made inaccurate statements about the number of affordable homes being built in Britain. Sources suggest the cost in staff time by both the department and the publicly funded Information Commission’s Office, who had to adjudicate on the matter, would have run to several thousands of pounds."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-chairman-grant-shapps-told-aides-to-suppress-emails-that-showed-he-misled-mps-8650263.html

C'mon, tlttf, tell us again about Labour wasting taxpayers' money - that's one of your tired old Tory myths, isn't it?
Sleep
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:52 am

oftenwrong wrote:Quote: "I hope that nobody will be tempted to speculate (as has been happening on some sites) about who might be involved in the reported Downing Street sex scandal, which apparently “made the blood drain” from Cameron’s face (sadly only temporarily) when he found out."

Oh, dear, now I'm all flummoxed. This latest emission from the Downing Street organ is presumably designed to steer us away from another totally different story - but which one? There are so many.

Maybe the story that has just came out OW, that the USA is handing over to GCHQ all the details of who we contact on line and who we phone on our mobiles and that story would be breaking soon got to say thank God for some of our good investigative reporters.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:24 pm

Exactly, Red Flag, no need to worry about Bilderburg when we have "Prism" reading our e-mails. I do hope they won't criticise my spelling.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:51 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Exactly, Red Flag, no need to worry about Bilderburg when we have "Prism" reading our e-mails. I do hope they won't criticise my spelling.

I am certain you will know exactly what to say to them if they criticise your spelling OW, the same thing I would say "keep your beady eyes out of my emails" or something to that effect plus what the eyes do not see the heart does not grieve over.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:14 am

Lynton Crosby under pressure to reveal clients of lobbying firm

Extracts from an article by Toby Helm:-

“Cameron is under pressure to force Lynton Crosby to reveal the identity of his business clients, as details emerge of the way the Australian combines roles as the Tories' top political adviser with that of a commercial lobbyist. Crosby's position as the Conservatives’ election guru – whilst heading his own lobbying firm, Crosby Textor, whose client list is not made public – is causing growing unease.

Since Crosby was appointed by Cameron, the government has abruptly dropped policies on minimum pricing for alcohol and cigarette packaging. It had also put on ice plans for a register of lobbyists. While Cameron insists Crosby does not advise him on policy but only on political strategy, critics have raised questions about the impression of potential conflicts of interest. Crosby Textor has represented tobacco and alcohol firms and was involved with BAT when the company was opposing new rules on packaging in Australia.

Crosby was recently invited by Boris Johnson on a trip to the UAE, and represented the UK arm of his company, CTF Partners (which only employs about 15 people), as one of a group of entrepreneurs trying to drum up business for London. Crosby hosted and funded a ‘networking dinner’ during the visit and paid for Johnson to fly back to London so he could attend Thatcher's funeral. The airline Emirates paid for him on the return leg back to the UAE, and Johnson failed to register the free flights from Crosby and Emirates within the specified 28-day limit, apparently because of an ‘administrative error’.”

For the entire article:-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jun/08/lynton-crosby-tory-strategy-lobbying-firm
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:47 am

The Tory enthusiasm for GM Frankenfood has not evaporated, it was just awaiting a suitable moment to reappear above the parapet.  This week both Cameron and his stooge Owen Paterson are again extolling the virtues of plants which don't create seed, so once begun have to be purchased annually from Big Pharma Agri-business.

Nice one lobbyists!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/10131606/Children-are-dying-beause-of-failure-to-use-GM-crops-says-Owen-Paterson.html

Last edited by oftenwrong on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Do you know, I  thought we'd already considered this issue - sure I can remember many years ago hearing (and being convinced by) the arguments against the notion of engineering food plants in this way.

I guess they're (Cameron and Paterson) getting a big fee for this bullshit, or maybe looking forward to a chairmanship.

Some days I'm just grateful to be old - I probably won't have to live to see the apocalypse that's surely coming
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:22 pm

Those who fail to learn from History are condemned to repeat their mistakes ad infinitum.

Ms Currie spoke out because cases of Salmonella enteritidis, associated with poultry production, had almost trebled in a year. But the egg industry rubbished her comments. British Egg Industry Council said the risk of getting salmonella from eating an egg was less than one in 200 million and took out adverts in all the newspapers headed "Eggs. The facts". Officials at the Ministry of Agriculture were reported to be very "angry" at their health colleague's remarks. Amid the crisis, the government mounted a multimillion-pound compensation package for egg producers. Margaret Thatcher stated her views. "I had eggs for breakfast," she said. Ms Currie resigned on 17 December.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/the-big-question-was-edwina-currie-right-about-salmonella-in-eggs-after-all-424625.html
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:58 pm

No great loss, mind you
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 pm

When Selwyn Gummer force-feeds hamburger to his teenage daughter, and the Tory Agriculture Minister declaims, "The important thing is to get these eggs eaten!"  You get a clue as to where their priorities lie.  Not precisely where the voters live.

American Agri-Pharma contributions to the Tory Party are universally acknowledged to be entirely without bias.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:15 am

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that our government are feral and inimical to the interests of those they purport to govern.
I suspect the electorate are not so much being governed as farmed by these unprincipled rogues, much as calfs are farmed for the benefit of the pate de foie gras industry.

Maybe all governments are bad, but THIS one is I feel the worst I have yet encountered.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:37 pm

boatlady wrote:I'm becoming increasingly convinced that our government are feral and inimical to the interests of those they purport to govern.
I suspect the electorate are not so much being governed as farmed by these unprincipled rogues, much as calfs are farmed for the benefit of the pate de foie gras industry.

Maybe all governments are bad, but THIS one is I feel the worst I have yet encountered.

You have got this one spot on boatlady, it is the worst gov't of all time and hope it goes down in history aas such so the voters of the UK never FORGET OR FORGIVE
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:57 pm

much as calfs are farmed for the benefit of the pate de foie gras industry.

I do of course mean geese
Embarassed
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:12 pm

boatlady wrote:I'm becoming increasingly convinced that our government are feral and inimical to the interests of those they purport to govern.

With the Tory MPs shouting for an increase in there salary of 15%, yet are willing to vote through a for a 1% increase to the rest of the civil service it just proves this gov't do not care about there constituents as long as they get to fill there boots at the expense of everybody else. I woould love to see them having to live on the money that is handed out to the unemployed or to work for the pittance wages that some employers hand out and then try and live on it, maybe give them a month on a zero hour contract then foce them to apply for top up money from the welfare.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:52 pm

I D S maintains that "he could do it if he had to", Redflag - so what do you think might "make him have to"....?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am

oftenwrong wrote:I D S maintains that "he could do it if he had to", Redflag - so what do you think might "make him have to"....?

That is easy OW "CRAP RUBBISH" when the same person spends £39.00 on a breakfast and he has a cheek to talk when it is his Rich wife and in-laws that provide for him which says he is a KEPT MAN.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Here we have a link to a great website for taking a closer look at the shady world of Tory Party financing:-

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t852-search-the-money
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:06 am

Ivan wrote:Here we have a link to a great website for taking a closer look at the shady world of Tory Party financing:-

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk/t852-search-the-money

Ivan most of the people in the UK know where Tory funding comes from every SCAMMER in and outside the UK, the reason for outside is most Tory donors keep their money in OFF SHORE ACCOUNTS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Is this man really fit to be in charge of the nation's finances? Crying or Very sad 

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 BPpQP1hCMAA5MrJ
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPpQP1hCMAA5MrJ.jpg

Source: YouTube
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:34 pm

Doesn’t this just demonstrate how the Tories are rotten to the core? Rolling Eyes 

Wind farm firm that won £4.5m grant is a major donor to Tories

From an article by Matthew Holehouse:-

"Offshore Group Newcastle (OGN) will be given money from the Business Department’s Regional Growth Fund to build a new plant to produce steel foundations for wind turbine generators. The grant was announced by the department in October 2012. The Regional Growth Fund was at the time overseen by Mark Prisk, a Conservative minister.

Electoral Commission records show that in the eight months before the grant was announced, OGN and one of its directors, Alexander Temerko, made donations totalling £49,905 to the Conservative Party. In the year that followed the grant, Mr Temerko and his company donated a further £298,250 to the party.

A Tory source insisted the events were unconnected.

Temerko is a former top executive of Yukos, the Russian oil giant. He was allowed to stay in Britain after a judge ruled an attempt to extradite him on fraud charges was politically motivated. In total, he has donated a total of £208,500 to the Tories, while his company has donated £139,655. Neither had donated to the party before 2012.

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 Temerko_2643195c

Temerko was one of twelve Tory donors who attended private dinners with the Prime Minister, the Chancellor and the Home Secretary this spring after making donations of over £50,000 to the Conservative Party."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/10241250/Wind-farm-firm-that-won-4.5m-is-a-major-donor-to-Tories.html
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 20 1000x665283

"Wanted Dead or Alive?"
But he's the bloody Chancellor!"
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:51 pm

I have just come back from holiday and wondered if you heard about Cameron and Clegg, there was a legacy left by a nurse of £500,000 for the gov't of the day but Cameron took £00,000 and Clegg got £100,000, but they have got caught out and have had to hand it back to the treasury where it should have gone in the first place, I doubt it would have been handed back had they not been found out.

Her will clearly stipulated "TO THE GOV'T of the DAY" not to the Tory party or the Prostitute party or any other party for that matte,r it just goes to prove the more they have the more they want. "PIGS WITH SNOUTS IN TROUGH" comes to mind.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Welcome back to the column, Redflag, and now you know why residents call it Weston-super-mud! Also the hometown of Jeffrey Archer, but don't let that spoil your holiday.

As you see, we are right in the middle of The Silly Season, but there's the annual Party Conference season beginning next month, so more fun in store.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:40 am

oftenwrong wrote:Welcome back to the column, Redflag, and now you know why residents call it Weston-super-mud!  Also the hometown of Jeffrey Archer, but don't let that spoil your holiday.

As you see, we are right in the middle of The Silly Season, but there's the annual Party Conference season beginning next month, so more fun in store.
That was my third time in Weston-Super-Mud!  but the first time my hotel was on the sea front and now know what you are saying, things are not good at all in WSM they are suffering under this Nasty Vile Tory gov't and they have only the holiday season to make their money to carry them through until next year holiday season OW.

Let us hope that the conference season brings us all together to fight for a LABOUR GOV'T in 2015.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:01 am

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/20/david-miranda-sensitive-stolen-information

If Theresa May and Cameron knew about the detention of David Miranda and gave their seal of approval they should resign immediately........but we don't really live in a democracy - so they won't.
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:13 am

sickchip wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/20/david-miranda-sensitive-stolen-information

If Theresa May and Cameron knew about the detention of David Miranda and gave their seal of approval they should resign immediately........but we don't really live in a democracy - so they won't.
Sickchip even IF we did live in a democracy Cameron & May still would not resign because they both have BRASS NECKS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 pm

Successive governments have allowed Britain's security-services to become more powerful than the administration. It may be time to stop the "terrorism" tail from wagging the national dog.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:25 pm

Its a shame we don't live in Hollywood, where they shoot all of the terrorists,, lets face it 1 bullet is far cheaper and quicker than any court case?
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Everything is simpler in Hollywood, bobby.  The bad guys either wear black hats or speak in a British accent.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next