Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

+26
LWS
KnarkyBadger
polyglide
Shirina
Ivanhoe
betty.noire
blueturando
Stox 16
trevorw2539
witchfinder
Red Cat Woman
jackthelad
Redflag
bobby
Phil Hornby
AwfulTruth
Mel
Scarecrow
astra
tlttf
Blamhappy
oftenwrong
Adele Carlyon
Ivan
sickchip
astradt1
30 posters

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 2 Empty Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by astradt1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

We seem to have had a thread about Milliband and time running out for his leadership but now there seem to be more and more knives coming out for Vatman and Dobbing, I'll let you decide who is who?

It now seems more and more of their own side (Tory MP's) are openly speaking out against them........

Latest...

Nadine Dorries: David Cameron And George Osborne Are 'Arrogant Posh Boys'

David Cameron and George Osborne are "arrogant posh boys" who do not understand the lives of ordinary people, according to Tory MP Nadine Dorries.

Speaking on the BBC's Daily Politics programme on Monday, the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire was asked if she thought the prime minister and chancellor were out of touch with voters.

"Unfortunately I think that not are only Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don't understand the price of milk," she said. "They are too arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition and no passion to want to understand the lives of others - and that is their real crime."
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/23/nadine-dorries-david-cameron-posh-boys_n_1445068.html?ref=uk-politics&ref=uk
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:09 pm

If the venom and rage from the Left on all the political forums on the net in the UK were to be bottled , it would be 200% proof , it would blow your F***ing head clean off , were one to attempt to drink it / inject it LOL . Without direct action , the people of the UK will do just that , vent there anger on forums , strike action will be a start , but the good people of blighty need to smell the coffee , one million marched on London to protest the Iraq war , even a blind man could see the outcome before they marched.
I live in one of the safest tory seats in Britain , Andrew Mitchell is my atrocious MP, I am not wealthy by any stretch , I have never wanted to visit his surgery , but have spoken to him on the doorstep , in a rare visit he did under orders for Herr Scameron, he is devoid of any understanding of what normal people feel , having been in banking LAZARD bank , he has one of the most sought after positions in government Overseas Development Secretary , this is like putting the fox in the chicken coup , he is free to instigate dodgy deals 24/7 on behalf of the government , feathering nests as he goes. His eyes glazed over as I spoke at length about everyday concerns.
They just don't get it , the penny is not dropping , they are glued to their mantra of greed.

Scarecrow
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by Mel Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

"I don’t believe this Government will be able to last the full term unless they rid themselves of Herr Cameron and Boy Blunder"

I really hope you are correct bobby boy. IMO I think the rats will exist come what may. They are too arrogant and thick skinned to worry about being unpopular. In any case as I have said before I think they were fully aware that they would only last one term and therefore they will continue to implement their dreadful ideology to the death.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:29 pm

As of tonight, the unfortunately named C, sorry, typo, Jeremy Hunt is defending his position, with the support of No. 10.

Will that have changed by the Ten O'clock News, or will he wait until tomorrow's newspaper Editorials leave him standing there in his underwear?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:49 pm

with the support of No. 10.

Having the Full Support of the Prime Minister has always meant

KISS OF DEATH! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Suspect
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Scarecrow wrote:If the venom and rage from the Left on all the political forums on the net in the UK were to be bottled , it would be 200% proof , it would blow your F***ing head clean off , were one to attempt to drink it / inject it LOL . Without direct action , the people of the UK will do just that , vent there anger on forums , strike action will be a start , but the good people of blighty need to smell the coffee , one million marched on London to protest the Iraq war , even a blind man could see the outcome before they marched.
I live in one of the safest tory seats in Britain , Andrew Mitchell is my atrocious MP, I am not wealthy by any stretch , I have never wanted to visit his surgery , but have spoken to him on the doorstep , in a rare visit he did under orders for Herr Scameron, he is devoid of any understanding of what normal people feel , having been in banking LAZARD bank , he has one of the most sought after positions in government Overseas Development Secretary , this is like putting the fox in the chicken coup , he is free to instigate dodgy deals 24/7 on behalf of the government , feathering nests as he goes. His eyes glazed over as I spoke at length about everyday concerns.
They just don't get it , the penny is not dropping , they are glued to their mantra of greed.

It will be around 300% proof after tomorrow when Murdoch Snr has had his say,did you hear that Clegg is involved too this is a good excuse for one or the other to pull out of the coalition or for the Tory back benches to get rid of the L/Ds we already know they do not like the L/Ds and have heard them say there holding the Tories back.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:18 pm

Red , I can see the American News Corp shareholder's giving Murdoch Snr an ultimatum , sell the rest of his papers or face problems , we have not scratched the surface of computer hacking yet .

Oftenwrong , the editorials will attempt to tear him limb from limb , but I am not holding my breath for a scalp , he is crucial to Scameron's survival in the long term,
as for Gove replacing Cameron , never in a million years. After reading about his character traits , he would be a sitting duck in the media if he were leading the party, not a safe pair of hands . Then again they are all delusional climbers.

Miliband has to make capital at Wednesdays PMQs , ha cannot let Cameron dictate the verbal game of chess , trying to gloss over the current debacle.
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Wednesdays PMQs

Speaking of which, Parliament will be prorogued three weeks sooner than usual.

Thus reducing the term's number of PMQ sessions by three. I wonder who will feel slightly relieved to know that.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:42 pm

Scarecrow wrote:Red , I can see the American News Corp shareholder's giving Murdoch Snr an ultimatum , sell the rest of his papers or face problems , we have not scratched the surface of computer hacking yet .

Oftenwrong , the editorials will attempt to tear him limb from limb , but I am not holding my breath for a scalp , he is crucial to Scameron's survival in the long term,
as for Gove replacing Cameron , never in a million years. After reading about his character traits , he would be a sitting duck in the media if he were leading the party, not a safe pair of hands . Then again they are all delusional climbers.

Miliband has to make capital at Wednesdays PMQs , ha cannot let Cameron dictate the verbal game of chess , trying to gloss over the current debacle.

Got to agree with your post SC, between the Leveson Inquiry having Murdoch Snr Wednesday and Thursday giving evidence I think he will go after Scam..er..on which I will watch with baited breath I know that is terrible to laugh at other peoples down fall Nah its only Scam..er..on and he does not count, and then the ethnic cleansing of London that is something else that will haunt them and what they never thought of this will bode well for Ken Livinstone because the people will want to send the Tory party a message and he will get it LOUD and CLEAR and pay a heavy price, once Doris looses his job Scam..er..on will have to keep looking over his shoulder watching to see what Doris is doing and this scandal could just play right into Doris's hands.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 am

AwfulTruth wrote:I know - definitely disgusting when you think of them having sex on a bed of cold peas!

It's tough, but Prime Ministers have to make these decisions - sex on a bed of cold peas, or getting jiggy with eggwina curry. Neutral
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:31 am

The hacking issue is like a cold war between Murdoch and the UK - a one man war of attrition.

I have always known him to be an Anglophobe with an intense dislike of the British establishment.

I think Murdoch deliberately, in a vain and stupid way, sought to destabilize and undermine British democracy.

The man is an intense axsehole of monumental proportions and I hope he rots in pauper's grave.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:44 am

What a massive can of worms is coming out of the Leverson Enquiry? How much more bad news for Camer-CON ? Oh I do sincerely hope PLENTY.

Let the whole dirty corrupt dealings blow up in the barstewards stupid po face.

Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:52 am

Perhaps David and Gideon could be moved out to Stoke?
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 am

One newspaper today is referring to Jeremy Hunt as
Minister for Murdoch
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 am

Meddling minister for murdoch! lol
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jackthelad Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:01 am

The hole the Tories are digging keeps getting deeper, it will soon be deep enough to bury both the Tory party and the Lib/Dems/. It just can't come soon enough before they cause any more damage to the country.
jackthelad
jackthelad

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am

Totally agree Jack! I just still get the feeling that not enough people really give a crap. I'm still feeling the "i'm alright jack" mentality. We need to take to the streets like we did over the poll tax and kick the buggers out!
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jackthelad Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:17 am

Adele Carlyon wrote:Totally agree Jack! I just still get the feeling that not enough people really give a crap. I'm still feeling the "i'm alright jack" mentality. We need to take to the streets like we did over the poll tax and kick the buggers out!

Adele, protest has much has you like, it won't make a pennyworth of difference, unless there is a big bust up with the Lib/Dems, they will hang on till it comes to the ballot box. They can see the writing on the wall, but the Conservatives have always been blessed with tunnel vision. Has Thatcher once said, we are not for turning, because they only can see straight ahead, they can never see the ice berg. Soon, (i know it won't be soon enough) they will go down like the Titanic.
jackthelad
jackthelad

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:34 am

The Cabinet in Action
Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTacTSRci9Hs2LHyYRur9amb1NYMAtqGe59EWMr6CAExa-ltJ1R2A(guardian.co.uk)

" Next Agenda item : The Sh*t - we're all in it together..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 am

I really hope so Jack! I fear for me and my boy if they aren't kicked out soon! I want to wake up in a morning without feeling sick, and I want to go to bed at night without feeling sick.
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 am

Phil Hornby wrote:The Cabinet in Action
Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTacTSRci9Hs2LHyYRur9amb1NYMAtqGe59EWMr6CAExa-ltJ1R2A(guardian.co.uk)

" Next Agenda item : The Sh*t - we're all in it together..."

I see the military...it looks like a cobra meeting...aren't cobra's poisonous? Wink
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:42 am

Well spotted, Adele. Trust Hornby to choose the wrong picture! Shall I resign now, or this afternoon...? Crying or Very sad
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:51 am

Oh no! No resignation sir! We need all the good eggs we can get! Razz
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

The PMQs today were...incredible! Hear all about it! Hunt has punt on flannel the size of Wales!

He's sacked his manservant, will Hunt now shunt off as well?

The man is a cad and we have all been been amazed at this Greek-style farce...but now comes the chopper to chop off his arse!!! Twisted Evil

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Adele Carlyon wrote:Oh no! No resignation sir! We need all the good eggs we can get! Razz

Rotten eggs shall indeed be thrown at the whole shower of them once they are padlocked into the stocks! pig

But what will you throw at these performing arses? For me, it has to be lumps of mouldy old humble pie - aimed to hit them right in the eye!
cheers

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm

Brilliant, sickchip! I've now used that on 'Twitter'. It sparked off a discussion which led to my suggestion that they should instead be sent to Wigan and handed over to Adele.....
Laughing
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:22 pm

Ivan wrote:
Brilliant, sickchip! I've now used that on 'Twitter'. It sparked off a discussion which led to my suggestion that they should instead be sent to Wigan and handed over to Adele.....
Laughing

Laughing

I just thought they've had a couple of years where nothing they do goes right, and that a fresh start might do the lads some good.

Gideon's like Midas in reverse.....everything he touches turns to shi...on second thoughts, it's not just Gideon - it's the entire coalition. How much longer will we tolerate this Omni-shambles of a government?
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:09 pm

that they should instead be sent to Wigan and handed over to Adele.....

OH IVAN! Crying or Very sad

It is surely us wot is good lads that Adele wants sitting on her knee!! bounce Embarassed
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:25 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:
Adele Carlyon wrote:Oh no! No resignation sir! We need all the good eggs we can get! Razz

Rotten eggs shall indeed be thrown at the whole shower of them once they are padlocked into the stocks! pig

But what will you throw at these performing arses? For me, it has to be lumps of mouldy old humble pie - aimed to hit them right in the eye!
cheers

AW Im not as nice as you, I would save up all my toilets from both ends for a week and that would give me the greatest of PLEASURE to dump it all over them and if I was in a real bad mood I might even make them EAT IT and I know that is gross but they deserve it.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:15 pm

Well if you won't vote Tory you can't expect them to make you rich.

Not that they were going to anyway.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Redflag

For the time being I shall be mostly knitting at the foot of the metaphorical guillotine awaiting the heads to roll.

I shall knit a sack to put them in.

They bury shxt don't they? :pirat:

What a Face

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:02 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:Redflag

For the time being I shall be mostly knitting at the foot of the metaphorical guillotine awaiting the heads to roll.

What a Face

Not if your name is redflag, you make the Tories eat it, as they have dumped on us for long enough.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Been Thinking - - - - - - - unusual in itself but - - - - -

Red Flag

A ducking stool! Fill yer bath up with 'whatever' place the stool on top of it and you can 'duck' your victims over and over and over and over again.

OR

Go to the local water treatment works and do the same thing there!

Some poor sod - another Tory will only have to clean up all the mess!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:49 pm

astra wrote:Been Thinking - - - - - - - unusual in itself but - - - - -

Red Flag

A ducking stool! Fill yer bath up with 'whatever' place the stool on top of it and you can 'duck' your victims over and over and over and over again.

OR

Go to the local water treatment works and do the same thing there!

Some poor sod - another Tory will only have to clean up all the mess!

I owe you a big thank you astra for your two great ideas which appeal to me, thats because the Tories bring the black side of my nature out or my wicked side.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:02 pm

Is it time that the electorate demanded that this government be PERFORMENCE MANAGED, like under performing public sector workers are being threatened with?

After all teachers and nurses are not allowed to blame pupils or patients for not meeting their targets........
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 pm

astradt1 wrote:Is it time that the electorate demanded that this government be PERFORMENCE MANAGED, like under performing public sector workers are being threatened with?

After all teachers and nurses are not allowed to blame pupils or patients for not meeting their targets........

I am so hopping mad at this bullying government that I find it hard to contain myself! rabbit

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:Redflag

What a Face

The French thing in 1789 developed as a result of failings by the Royalty and Aristocracy. I'm not sure that I care enough about this sh1tty government to rebel, but I do think that people need to start thinking about their view of a Monarchy that is no longer headed by the present Queen.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:23 am

As long as Charles is placed in a home for the terminally boring then all will be well.

I understand the Queen is so convinced that Charles will be a xxxking disaster if he ever got his mits on the thrown that she is planning to reign from beyond the grave as a sort of 'post-mortem' monarch. The idea is that people would visit a sort of temple, with her preserved corpse in, where they would act as if she were still alive.

I suppose this is very reminiscent of David Cameron's predicament...a dead man walking or rather, he's history but simply needs to get it!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 am

AwfulTruth wrote:As long as Charles is placed in a home for the terminally boring then all will be well.

I understand the Queen is so convinced that Charles will be a xxxking disaster if he ever got his mits on the thrown that she is planning to reign from beyond the grave as a sort of 'post-mortem' monarch. The idea is that people would visit a sort of temple, with her preserved corpse in, where they would act as if she were still alive.

I suppose this is very reminiscent of David Cameron's predicament...a dead man walking or rather, he's history but simply needs to get it!

Good post AT, with one slight change, Its dead Gov't walking all they need to do is lie down and the game would be over and we will be free HIPPEEEEEEEEEEE.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:25 am

Oh Redflag - you are making me all emotional! Crying or Very sad

How the champagne will flow - how happiness will descend like balm upon the heads of the dispossessed, the depressed and abused voters, and the all the victims of this government's crass and errant incompetence, whether voters or not.

I would also like to say that I believe Ed is looking more and more like PM material: he comes across as honest Ed, until proven otherwise, and that has to be manna most urgently required! king

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:58 am

AwfulTruth said: I would also like to say that I believe Ed is looking more and more like PM material: he comes across as honest Ed, until proven otherwise, and that has to be manna most urgently required! king

Very well said AT. I have been saying for about the past year how well I thought ED was doing, so much so that on the strength of it I have for the first time in my life Joined a Political Party and yes its the Labour party. I didn't want to join untill I felt that Ed Milliband was a reasonably safe pair of hands and if his actions follow his words, I also feel we will have a very able Prime Minister. All we need now is the collapse of the pile of shit, and a General Election, lets face it AT shit is a very loose foundation and I personally dont think we have too long to wait till it rolls down hill.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:00 am

Very interesting bobby! Of course you are so right - shit makes not a foundation the great can build upon - although you cannot polish a turd!

I saw a video from Japan recently which filmed a young woman walking down a street and then the ground opening up beneath - she immediately disappeared down a sinkhole and presumably into the sewer below; a flower amongst the turds. She was rescued by a gallant knight and was unharmed. She descended into shit but it was the shit of others: how she personified the unwitting, hapless plight we have all been subjected to by this rotten crooked government.

[youtube][/youtube]

I am an ex-Tory, ex-Labour, ex-Lib-Dem but now I join the Labour fold forever... sunny

There is no alternative right now - no one else out there with the intelligence, the thoughtful common sense or the humanity that Ed Milliband appears to manifest.

Maybe when he is PM - a foregone conclusion as Mystic Meg has spoken Wink - I wonder if his brother will be given a ministerial role? I loath nepotism, but I think the brothers Milliband may prove to be a success with that hyped-up phoney Cain and Able crap out of the way.

This is not just rebellion - this is a political revolution! This is a veritable Shakespearian sea-change.

Afterwards, the Tories will never rule again, and the LibDems will die-off in the desert of their own hubris whilst their nemesis, us voters, will celebrate their passing as a sign that democracy is still a dynamic, vital mechanism for celebrating people power.

My only fear is just what will fill the void left by the fallen? Let's hope a new political party is formed out of the ashes of the losers...

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next