Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

+29
ghost whistler
Deadly Nightshade
skwalker1964
boatlady
Tosh
Shirina
Red Cat Woman
Adele Carlyon
Jill Segger
Blamhappy
trevorw2539
AwfulTruth
Mel
Stox 16
Scarecrow
Redflag
blueturando
tlttf
Charlatan
sickchip
witchfinder
bobby
jackthelad
keenobserver1
Phil Hornby
Ivan
oftenwrong
astra
astradt1
33 posters

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by astradt1 Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Justice minister stripped of powers

Ken Clarke to take charge after Djanogly failed to declare family interest in claims management companies

The justice minister, Jonathan Djanogly, has been stripped of his responsibility to regulate firms that "ambulance chase" the public following a Guardian investigation that revealed how he and his family could profit from controversial changes to legal aid he was piloting in parliament.

Djanogly, the heir to a £300m family business, had failed to declare that his teenage children were minority shareholders in his brother-in-law's businesses – two firms that advertise claims and are part of an industry that Djanogly regulated in government.

Do you get the feeling that after each Revelation about members of this government you just have to shout NEXT
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by tlttf Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Seems rather sexist Tosh, though probably lifesaving. Very Happy

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 16 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1)

Post by Adele Carlyon Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Well I'm not going to say he or she, so I opted for them! You're quite anal sometimes you know.
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:27 pm

You're quite anal sometimes you know. .

Nope, just irritating.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:30 pm

Seems rather sexist Tosh, though probably lifesaving.

I never take my gloves off to punch a woman. :affraid:
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:36 pm

"Nope, just irritating"

Scratch your Anus then.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm

Scratch your Anus then..

bobby, I don't do fetish requests, try another internet site.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:27 pm

That's more than enough. I advertise this site elsewhere on the internet, with the aim of attracting new members to a respectable and civilised forum. Stick to the topic or this thread will be locked.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:47 pm

Adele Carlyon wrote:I'm saying nothing...it would be rude of me to comment about that brief encounter by the coffee machine in the town hall, I was so wet and steamy...

when he bumped into me and knocked my coffee all over me! Razz

Go and wash your dirty minds out! Shame on you! hahahahaha

Hands up I was one of them with a bad mind Adele and now I feel bad for doubting you .
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:04 pm

hahahaha!

As if I'de be lucky enough to have got a snog from Mr Burnham! Razz
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:32 pm

Adele Carlyon wrote:hahahaha!

As if I'de be lucky enough to have got a snog from Mr Burnham! Razz

I wonder if anybody ever tried? maybe only his wife.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:50 pm

That's more than enough. I advertise this site elsewhere on the internet, with the aim of attracting new members to a respectable and civilised forum. Stick to the topic or this thread will be locked..
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm

I didn't realise that I had an echo...

Please - let's just stick to Tory scandals, we don't want any Cutting Edge ones!
:affraid:
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Meanwhile, back at The Ranch, the Government Chief Whip has announced that he will not appear at the Conservative Annual Conference next week.

So whose blood will be spilt instead?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Adele Carlyon Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Piggin hell! I've got a list as long as me arm! I think I'd start with Hunt, then onto Gove and then I'd slowly work my way through the lot of um....with a sledge hammer!
Adele Carlyon
Adele Carlyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:55 pm

Jeremy Hunt's private company, that he earned £360,000 from last year, receives money from Virgin and BUPA - and he's now the Health Secretary! Just as well that his friend Rupert Murdoch doesn't have healthcare as one of his business interests:-
http://eoin-clarke.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jeremy-hunts-private-company-receives.html

The promise I'd like to hear from Ed Miliband is that when he comes to power, all these Tory spivs and crony capitalists who are asset-stripping the nation will appear at the Old Bailey charged with corruption.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:24 am

Adele Carlyon wrote:Piggin hell! I've got a list as long as me arm! I think I'd start with Hunt, then onto Gove and then I'd slowly work my way through the lot of um....with a sledge hammer!

Do not forget the scandals from the Maggot gov't, Parkinson Hamilton Major & Curry and the Toe sucking Minister YUK, and I bet there was a whole lot more that did not come out. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:09 pm

Red, Ivan and Adele.....Now I know why the you are so outraged over these dispicable Tory sleaze scandals...I am outraged too.

I mean you would never have any Labour ministers like John Prescott, Robin Cook and David Blunkett having affairs would you. This kind of behaviour never happens in the Labour party (Sarcasm comes free with every hypocritical post)

Oh and Ivan (man of selective memory) Ref: Jeremy Hunt...How many examples of Labour sleaze involving cash received, cash paid, bribes and unofficials loans would you like me to provide for you.....Go on pick a number, I have so many to choose from Smile

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:12 pm

blueturando. Same old, same old.....keep trying to pretend that the last government - or any other in living memory - was as corrupt as this one, as you think it will negate the argument. I seem to remember Labour people being hounded out of office for the slightest indiscretion, but Jeremy Hunt gets promoted instead! Hardly surprising when you look at the company Cameron keeps and his own misuse of Downing Street for Tory fund-raising dinners.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Where is my politics of envy thread ?
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:29 pm

I have heard chinese whispers that the Labour executive covered up Jimmy Saville's sexual exploits, you heard it here first.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:33 pm

blueturando wrote:Red, Ivan and Adele.....Now I know why the you are so outraged over these dispicable Tory sleaze scandals...I am outraged too.

I mean you would never have any Labour ministers like John Prescott, Robin Cook and David Blunkett having affairs would you. This kind of behaviour never happens in the Labour party (Sarcasm comes free with every hypocritical post)

Oh and Ivan (man of selective memory) Ref: Jeremy Hunt...How many examples of Labour sleaze involving cash received, cash paid, bribes and unofficials loans would you like me to provide for you.....Go on pick a number, I have so many to choose from Smile

You forgot to mention what happened to the Labour MP that had a punch up in the bar in the H.O.C, he lost his Labour membership and will NEVER stand as a labour Parliamentary seat ever again just because he lost his temper, and yet Mitchell can swear and call police officer a Phelb the same police officer that is protecting the likes of him from terrorists. Then we have CHunt we was quite willing to hand over the rest of BSKYB to Murdoch whether or not it was the best thing or not plus he would have given it proof he has sent Scam..er..on a few days before saying he was all for Murdoch getting the other 61% of the company. and what did Scam..er..on do Sweet Fcuk All, his ministers are still in post one has even being promoted SO NOW LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TORY & LABOUR parties and you as a tory voter should hang your head in shame because if that was my party my membership card would have been sent back with the sharpest words from my mouth.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:41 pm

You forgot to mention what happened to the Labour MP that had a punch up in the bar in the H.O.C, he lost his Labour membership and will NEVER stand as a labour Parliamentary seat ever again just because he lost his temper,

Eric Joyce headbutted and punched 3 men, one of whom was the Labour whip Philip Wilson .

You feeling ok ?
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:48 pm

and you as a tory voter should hang your head in shame because if that was my party my membership card would have been sent back with the sharpest words from my mouth..

mmm, sounds a bit too " holier than thou " for my liking, you should read my politics of envy thread, if you can find it.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:56 pm

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Tosh wrote:
You forgot to mention what happened to the Labour MP that had a punch up in the bar in the H.O.C, he lost his Labour membership and will NEVER stand as a labour Parliamentary seat ever again just because he lost his temper,

Eric Joyce headbutted and punched 3 men, one of whom was the Labour whip Philip Wilson .

You feeling ok ?

I'm feeling fine, and for that crime he came before the justice system and took his punishment plus the Labour party gave him there form of punishment which means he was punished twice, and yet Mitchell swore at a police and called him a PLEB, if he had been normal joe off the street he would have spent a night in the cells under section 5 of criminal law with an £80.00 fine the next morning, and what punishment did Scam..er..on do to punish him SWEET FCUK ALL, that just shows the difference between Tory & Labour and I'm very PROUD to be a Labour party member. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Where is my politics of envy thread?
Yawn, looks like we have another customer for Specsavers. Thank goodness we have a sage on the forum who isn't so short-sighted.
Sleep
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Yawn, looks like we have another customer for Specsavers. Thank goodness we have a sage on the forum who isn't so short-sighted.

I think you mean psychic, how he found my thead in the bowels of the Titanic is a mystery to me, anyway thanks for letting me know. Very Happy
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:47 pm

Don't mention it. Such things seem to come naturally to the less gifted, Tosh.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Don't mention it. Such things seem to come naturally to the less gifted, Tosh..

lol, I was addressing Ivan and his post.................with lashings of irony.

Now, how could a gifted sage make such a glaring error, a short sighted psychic perhaps ?

lolololol.

cheers
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:21 pm

That sort of barrel-scraping really sets the teeth on edge, don't you find?
There exists a Personal Messaging facility, if you don't want the world watching over your shoulder.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:27 pm

That sort of barrel-scraping really sets the teeth on edge, don't you find?

Its all fun and games, stop taking it so personally, we like to noise each other up for two very different reasons, I like mine and I assumed you enjoyed yours.

I am sure we would get on swimmingly in real life, I am a lovely lovely guy.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:32 pm

oftenwrong, I do not recall us having words on the old MSN, or is my memory being too selective ?

I was a little nasty to Rock on Brother but he chose to troll me with the repetitive spam.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Ah, the Good Old Days over at MSN! Moderators were drawn from their reporting staff, which meant they often joined in the postings anonymously to keep things lively. Upon closing the US discussion board, we learned a number of new tricks as refugees poured across the Atlantic. Thereafter it was only a question of time before the board here was closed down too - though I think my deathless prose is still available online, preserved in The Cloud.

We didn't have Tory scandals at the time, as Gordon Brown was spreading his natural sweetness and bonhomie throughout the Nation.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:43 am

oftenwrong wrote:Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Meanwhile, back at The Ranch, the Government Chief Whip has announced that he will not appear at the Conservative Annual Conference next week.

So whose blood will be spilt instead?

Maybe the reason Mitchell is not going to show his face at conference is because he is ashamed lol! But I reckon the real reason is because they are expecting the police protest outside the venue another case of DIARRHOEA from the Tories, and come next year it will not just be the police protesting so I suggest they buy loads of TOILET PAPER.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Tosh Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:15 pm

Thereafter it was only a question of time before the board here was closed down too - though I think my deathless prose is still available online, preserved in The Cloud.

We must have moved in different circles for most of the time.
Tosh
Tosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Adele Carlyon wrote:Piggin hell! I've got a list as long as me arm! I think I'd start with Hunt, then onto Gove and then I'd slowly work my way through the lot of um....with a sledge hammer!

I think a sledge hammer too kind Adele, something with a bit more of a point too it and very sharp but just enough to draw blood nice and slowly. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:55 pm

Chris Bryant MP writes:-

“The Prime Minister did himself no favours today by refusing to answer any questions from me until I’ve apologised to him.

Leave aside the petulant 'I’m going to kick and kick until I scream' pose he adopted, he’s virtually begging people to draft their own conspiracy theory. All I wanted to know is why he’s refusing to publish all the emails and texts between him and Rebekah Brooks and News International. He chose not to deny that they exist – so eventually the truth will out.

But even more importantly, the whole point of Parliament is for MPs to get answers from ministers. Lying is a sackable offence, but blatant obfuscation and point blank refusal to reply is no better. Not only did we learn that there is a stash of salacious and embarrassing material between the PM and Brooks, but that Cameron just isn’t made of the right stuff.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/david-camerons-refusal-to-give-proper-answers-in-pmqs-is-an-affront-to-our-democracy-8215152.html
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:35 pm

But fortunately Cameron declared an end to Yah-booh political exchanges in the House, when he took office as Leader six years ago.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Ivan wrote:Chris Bryant MP writes:-

“The Prime Minister did himself no favours today by refusing to answer any questions from me until I’ve apologised to him.

Leave aside the petulant 'I’m going to kick and kick until I scream' pose he adopted, he’s virtually begging people to draft their own conspiracy theory. All I wanted to know is why he’s refusing to publish all the emails and texts between him and Rebekah Brooks and News International. He chose not to deny that they exist – so eventually the truth will out.

But even more importantly, the whole point of Parliament is for MPs to get answers from ministers. Lying is a sackable offence, but blatant obfuscation and point blank refusal to reply is no better. Not only did we learn that there is a stash of salacious and embarrassing material between the PM and Brooks, but that Cameron just isn’t made of the right stuff.”

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/david-camerons-refusal-to-give-proper-answers-in-pmqs-is-an-affront-to-our-democracy-8215152.html

All he has done Ivan is let people imagination run wild, I saw Scam..er..on spit his DUMMY today at PMQs and that is nothing unusual for the Tories, Chris Bryant has raised a point of order tonight with the speaker and he is going to look into it and get back to Chris Bryant. It just goes to prove this Tory gov't is still full of Hooray Henries.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 1) - Page 16 A5vrn4dCIAAvFAc
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:29 am

Thanks for that info Ivan, it just goes to prove one law for the POSH BOYS and another law for us PLEBS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next