Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by Redflag Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:14 pm

sickchip wrote:I thought Cameron was an aristo toff and a former bullingdon club member who is simply fulfilling his birthright and presiding over the british masses.

There are nothing but his own thoughts SC and you know what they say about self Praise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 5 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:39 pm

sickchip wrote:I thought Cameron was an aristo toff and a former bullingdon club member who is simply fulfilling his birthright and presiding over the british masses.

Well said: he's a yobbo in a suit.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

AwfulTruth wrote:

Well said: he's a yobbo in a suit.

Scam..er..on is on TV at the moment trying to FLOGG his "Big Society" he is going to make sure the public services will be handled by the third sector so him and TOFFY SNOOTY shower that back him up with funds into the Tory party, and he is trying to put spin on his SNOOPING Bill I wonder where those people that spoke up against this when Labour tried to bring the same bill into being in 2006?
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:50 pm

I heard it on the radio - Oh my goodness what a shower!

The heartless toff image is too powerful now; he's shucked! geek

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:02 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:
I heard it on the radio - Oh my goodness what a shower!

The heartless toff image is too powerful now; he's shucked! geek

Shower of Tory A**E H**ES who do not know there A**E from there Elbow.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:48 pm

The reality about Forgemasters

Sheffield Forgemasters gets up to £36m from government

Nick Clegg said he was 'acutely aware' of the controversy last year when a loan was cancelled
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Steel loan cancellation 'wrong'
Forgemasters loan 'unaffordable'

Sheffield Forgemasters has been offered a £36m government loan as part of its nationwide Regional Growth Fund.

Deputy Prime Minister and Sheffield Hallam MP Nick Clegg said it would support apprenticeships and equipment.

The coalition had cancelled an £80m loan to Forgemasters to build parts for nuclear power stations as part of a review of Labour's spending decisions.

Forgemasters said the newer, smaller loan would be used to prepare for future contracts.
Continue reading the main story
image of Len Tingle Analysis Len Tingle Political editor, Yorkshire

With just over three months to go before the 2010 general election Labour's Industry Secretary Peter Mandelson announced that Sheffield Forgemasters was to be granted an £80m loan.

The taxpayers' cash would be used to upgrade equipment including a new 15,000-tonne forging press to manufacture ultra-large components for the growing nuclear power generation industry.

As part of its policy of reducing the budget deficit the incoming coalition government reviewed all Labour's promises of funding in the run-up to the election.

It resulted in the cancellation of 12 projects totalling £2bn, including the loan to Forgemasters.

At the time the Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg, a Sheffield MP himself, said Labour had let local people down by promising money it did not have.

Fellow coalition cabinet member Chris Huhne claimed the loan was not necessary because the company was successful enough to raise a commercial loan.

Commenting on Monday's announcement of the loan Nick Clegg denied it was a policy U-turn.

He said Forgemasters itself made a successful fresh bid to the government's Regional Growth Fund.

As the market for new nuclear power stations has declined since the earthquake in Japan the company no longer needs the giant forging press so it requested a smaller loan.

Read more from Len

Graham Honeyman, chief executive of Sheffield Forgemasters, said: "We're putting in other plant and equipment to make sure that we're ready for the future of nuclear and other industries as well.

"We will have access to up to £36m. That will be spent on areas like the melt shop, the forge and the machine shops. Over a period of 18 months we will be able to put new plant and equipment in.

"This loan will be used for plant and equipment enhancements for the forge and machine shops to expand the business. It will also provide additional training and further refinement of our manufacturing processes and firmly underpins the country's place at the leading edge of engineering technology."

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by atv Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:42 pm

"Redflag wrote

If your talking Forgemasters ie Sheffield Foundry, Gordon Brown had said he would give them a LOAN of £1 Million but it was Clegg and Scam..er..on that withdrew that offer that is why Clegg can not go near Sheffield and at the same time that was Cleggs own constituency it got that bad he had to sell his house in his constituency because he was getting all sorts put through his letterbox plus some of the letters where not nice

Sheffield Forgemasters originally asked for £40 million loan in 2008.
On 17 March 2010, just before the general election, Mandelson announced that the UK Government would loan the company £80 million, the new Treasury team scrapped the loan as part of a £12 billion cull of Gordon Brown' s spending commitments.
So Brown believing quite rightly so that Labour would lose the 2010 general election, promised £12 billion pounds knowing there was no money left.
Remind me again who the nasty party is?
atv
atv

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:59 pm

atv wrote:
"Redflag wrote

If your talking Forgemasters ie Sheffield Foundry, Gordon Brown had said he would give them a LOAN of £1 Million but it was Clegg and Scam..er..on that withdrew that offer that is why Clegg can not go near Sheffield and at the same time that was Cleggs own constituency it got that bad he had to sell his house in his constituency because he was getting all sorts put through his letterbox plus some of the letters where not nice

Sheffield Forgemasters originally asked for £40 million loan in 2008.
On 17 March 2010, just before the general election, Mandelson announced that the UK Government would loan the company £80 million, the new Treasury team scrapped the loan as part of a £12 billion cull of Gordon Brown' s spending commitments.
So Brown believing quite rightly so that Labour would lose the 2010 general election, promised £12 billion pounds knowing there was no money left.
Remind me again who the nasty party is?

"Brown believing quite rightly so that Labour would lose the 2010 general election ...."

Your evidence for saying that Brown thought he would lose the election is ....????
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Things have come to a pretty pass if we are reduced to expecting actual evidence from any Tory source. We'll be demanding figures that bear a close relationship to reality next... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe?

The question betrays ignorance of the facts, unfortunately. Our brave nation has always been controlled by people who do not seek publicity, who would be horrified if their photo appeared in a newspaper, would never seek election to Public Office, but who, nevertheless belong to families who have been running the place since Henry VIII died.
DC was selected to draw fire from the opposition, and is irrelevant in the long term.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 am

LAND:

Thanks for explaining that one; goes to show that things can get very involved.

Very interesting post. Crying or Very sad

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 am

He's a christian......apparently! Despite his sadistic streak.
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:44 am

Phil Hornby wrote:Things have come to a pretty pass if we are reduced to expecting actual evidence from any Tory source. We'll be demanding figures that bear a close relationship to reality next... Shocked

PH I am on another forum and they are just as bad on there, they want to debate but do not have the answers to the questions or if they do answer they only answer with another question which is pointless just like there party.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:29 am

Brown ...caught on tape...bye bye from office!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/election-2010/7645072/Gordon-Brown-calls-campaigner-bigoted-woman.html

video

Gordon Brown has been caught unawares calling a Labour-supporting pensioner who confronted him on the election campaign trail a "bigot".

Gillian Duffy, a 66-year-old widow, told the Prime Minister that she was concerned about immigration from Eastern Europe.

bambu
bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 am

Just a reminder of the thread title:-
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:33 am

Ivan wrote:Just a reminder of the thread title:-

Of course he is and always will be Ivan because Davey boy just can not help himself.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:33 pm

Redflag wrote:

Of course he is and always will be Ivan because Davey boy just can not help himself.

If I might interject.

David Cameron is far from being a moron. He is a well educated Eton boy, who within his own right wing party political ethos, looks down on the British working classes as fodder for Capitalism.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm

Yes Ivan and Ivanhoe, well said. However the title was ironic simply because DC has been acting like a moron without a foot on the ground.

He must prove otherwise but I fear the lad is not for turning - even into a live yoghurt, which might be something.

Truth is he was probably always a closet little-lord-fauntleroy type of a geezer.

Essentially he's a spiv in a spiv government made for spivs by spivs and run by spivs.

To be blunt.
Shocked

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

If I might interject.

David Cameron is far from being a moron. He is a well educated Eton boy, who within his own right wing party political ethos, looks down on the British working classes as fodder for Capitalism.

I will say one thing Ivanhoe Im glad that I was educated where I was, at least I did not turn out like that with a mouth full of marbles.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:18 pm

"Essentially he's a spiv in a spiv government made for spivs by spivs and run by spivs."

I don't think we were supposed to notice that.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:36 pm

oftenwrong wrote:"Essentially he's a spiv in a spiv government made for spivs by spivs and run by spivs."

lol!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:28 pm

oftenwrong wrote:"Essentially he's a spiv in a spiv government made for spivs by spivs and run by spivs."

I think its too obvious not to notice when they have a cabinet full of them OW, they are the elephant in the room.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:58 am

Redflag wrote:

No he's not.
He's intelligent, well spoken, and can see that multiculturalism has been a dismal failure in Britain, and has spoken out about it, on the world stage.

Unlike the Labour govts led by Blair and Brown.
bambu
bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:19 am

Bambu

How can you assert this when Cameron has dragged the Tory party into the brown and smelly?

He guards his friendships within his cabinet to such an extent that even Norman Tebbit has criticised him for running a crony cabinet.

It is said that Cameron has NO intention of re-shuffling his cabinet or even sacking any minister for incompetence.

This is wholly unacceptable and sends out the message that cronyism and the old school tie network is alive and well and distorting Tory politics in a most grotesque and damaging way.

The incompetence of the Cameron camaraderie is now absurdly incarnate and has already lost Cameron his leadership and the next election.

The boots are on the table!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:35 am

bambu wrote:
Redflag wrote:

No he's not.
He's intelligent, well spoken, and can see that multiculturalism has been a dismal failure in Britain, and has spoken out about it, on the world stage.

Unlike the Labour govts led by Blair and Brown.

We British cannot keep locking the rest of the world out with out tiny mindsets that Britain is best, which comes from the Empire when "we" invaded "other countries and kep their populas down, subserviant.

Now the s-h-i-t- is hitting the fan, ie the boots on the other foot, and we are connected to Europe.

P.S. The New Labour Government's under Blair and Brown, were not Labour, they were Thatcherite in all but name.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:59 am

Excuse me butting in. A report by Demos thinktank says that religious people are more likely to be left of centre than right. Hm. Perhaps we have our 'redeeming' points:)

www.guardian.co.uk/.../religious-people-more-likely-leftwing-demos
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Yes Trevor, I read that and it was brought up on the BBC this morning.

Very interesting, although does that include all the cultural Christians, I wonder?

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:52 pm

trevorw2539 wrote:Excuse me butting in. A report by Demos thinktank says that religious people are more likely to be left of centre than right. Hm. Perhaps we have our 'redeeming' points:)

Has anybody read any of the other topics on this message-board? Thousands of words have been written criticising the Tories to be acting only on their own behalf, with neither action nor interest in the plight of the less advantaged.

If by the expression "religious people" one is to understand followers of the Christian ethic, then a fundamental part of that is expressed in the Beatitudes and elsewhere in the Bible to mean Be nice to each other which is certainly more left than it is right in purely political terms.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:55 pm

AwfulTruth wrote:Yes Trevor, I read that and it was brought up on the BBC this morning.

Very interesting, although does that include all the cultural Christians, I wonder?

Cultured Christians? Now there's a phenomena not often seen:oops: Cultural? not sure what you have in mind?

Seriously. I think that most sincere Christians are concerned with what is happening. Witness the Bishops opposition in the House of Lords to the NHS bill. But religion is in the minority. Thank heavens for athiests, agnotics and other religions that are also concerned.

Locally churches are working to alleviate, where possible, hunger by providing meals for homeless and free food for the really needy. But there is only so much that can be done. The rest is up to the Government, and they don't seem to care.

Last edited by trevorw2539 on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

Trevor

I am a cultural Christian: an atheist that appreciates cathedrals and suchlike.

I also recognise that the modern human rights charter movement after the last war, as championed by the UK and USA, mainly, was a reaction to having fought a war that was all about human rights.

That the doctrine of Jesus Christ is reflected in the right for people to be treated with respect, dignity and fairness is not lost on me, as I recognise Jesus, as a historical character, for his moral inspiration and remarkable humanity.

:farao:

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

AwfulTruth quote.

by AwfulTruth Today at 5:53 pm

Trevor

I am a cultural Christian: an atheist that appreciates cathedrals and suchlike.

Not quoted all for space.

Understood. Smile As long as you donate generously when you visit a Cathedral. It's hard scrubbing all those stone flags everyday.Wink
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:23 am

As Jesus said, we shall be known by our works. Of course scrubbing floors could well be part of that... geek

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:37 am

oftenwrong wrote:
trevorw2539 wrote:Excuse me butting in. A report by Demos thinktank says that religious people are more likely to be left of centre than right. Hm. Perhaps we have our 'redeeming' points:)

Has anybody read any of the other topics on this message-board? Thousands of words have been written criticising the Tories to be acting only on their own behalf, with neither action nor interest in the plight of the less advantaged.

Yes but who's writing the words of criticism?
Mostly people from the opposite side of politics, is my guess.
bambu
bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:58 am

bambu wrote:
oftenwrong wrote:

Yes but who's writing the words of criticism?
Mostly people from the opposite side of politics, is my guess.

Bambu, dearheart; It is perfectly simple: if you act like a moron, look like a moron, speak like a moron and treat other people like morons, then the evidence would suggest that David Cameron is indeed a prime, ripe, extravagantly obvious moron.

Sorry, but even the Tories are agreeing with that judgement.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:43 pm

I see that the first steps are being taken to remove Bank Holidays from the calendar so that the working public are denied a few days off to enjoy their growing poverty.

It can only be a matter of time before a Tory-donating private company is being commissioned to build treadmills across the land , as a precursor to full slavery being introduced during the next Tory administration.

It will, naturally, all be Gordon Brown's fault... Very Happy

Last edited by Phil Hornby on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:07 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:I see that the first steps are being taken to remove Bank Holidays from the calendar so that the working public are denied a few days off to enjoy their growing poverty.

It can only be a matter of time before a Tory-donating private company is being commissioned to build treadmills scross the land , as a precursor to full slavery being introduced during the next Tory administration.

Where the blazes have you got this information from, ie the Bank Holidays removal ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:13 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Phil Hornby wrote:I see that the first steps are being taken to remove Bank Holidays from the calendar so that the working public are denied a few days off to enjoy their growing poverty.

It can only be a matter of time before a Tory-donating private company is being commissioned to build treadmills scross the land , as a precursor to full slavery being introduced during the next Tory administration.

Where the blazes have you got this information from, ie the Bank Holidays removal ?

Ivanhoe PH is right I have seen it on BBC news 24 some organization more than likely is connected to this Gov't wants to do away with bank holidays or so they said spread them more thinly over the year and there even telling us how much it costs for bank holidays £2 Billion to the economy.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 pm

Thanks for coming to my rescue, Redflag. I was so shocked by Ivanhoe's language ( and at Easter, too!) that I was still recovering from the onslaught with a sit-down and a glass of milk.

I may have raised the issue a trifle prematurely, but I just thought I would try and see what it felt like to be a Tory and make something up and present it as unassailable fact... Very Happy
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Thanks for coming to my rescue, Redflag. I was so shocked by Ivanhoe's language ( and at Easter, too!) that I was still recovering from the onslaught with a sit-down and a glass of milk.

I may have raised the issue a trifle prematurely, but I just thought I would try and see what it felt like to be a Tory and make something up and present it as unassailable fact... Very Happy

BBC news 24 had a reporter out asking people what they thought of it, and they people they spoke too did not like it at all.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm

http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2012/04/09/bank_holidays_cost_economy_18bn

Get it here.

Scrapping public holidays could add £18 billion to the nation's annual economic output, according to a think-tank.

The Centre for Economics and Business Research said each bank holiday costs the United Kingdom economy in the region of £2 billion.
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:35 pm

astra wrote:http://latestnews.virginmedia.com/news/uk/2012/04/09/bank_holidays_cost_economy_18bn

Get it here.

Scrapping public holidays could add £18 billion to the nation's annual economic output, according to a think-tank.

The Centre for Economics and Business Research said each bank holiday costs the United Kingdom economy in the region of £2 billion.

Thanks astra but as we know its all the biggest pile of verbal diarrhoea that ever came of the Tory party spin machine.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next