Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by astra Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 pm

introduce is so that if you work outside of London your wages will be lower than those that work inside London [quote]

RED FLAG, I always thought that that was what "London Weighting" was for!

Lundingers have always had that bit added to their wages because they live there - poor misguided souls! Twisted Evil

Last edited by astra on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by sickchip Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe?

Not quite.

WARNING: Reading the following might leave some feeling nauseous.

David Cameron’s personal wealth is put at £3.2 million, but if his fortune is combined with that of Samantha Cameron, it amounts to over £30 million. David Cameron is descended from King William IV through the King’s illegitimate daughter, Lady Elizabeth FitzClarence; Debrett’s Peerage describes Cameron as the fifth cousin, twice removed of the Queen. He attended Heatherdown private preparatory school in Berkshire, along with Princes Andrew and Edward. ‘When the young Cameron was due to attend a job interview at Conservative Central Office, a phone call was received from Buckingham Palace. “I understand you are to see David Cameron,” said the caller. “I am ringing to tell you that you are about to meet a truly remarkable young man.”’ . Prince Charles and David Cameron are members of White’s, the most aristocratic of London’s gentlemen’s clubs. Samantha Cameron is descended from Nell Gwyn, mistress to King Charles II, and her stepfather is Viscount Astor, also a member of White’s. Samantha Cameron’s father is the eighth Baronet Sir Reginald Sheffield whose family crest is a boar’s head framed by two arrows. He owns 3,000 acres of Lincolnshire. One of Samantha Cameron’s ancestors was John Sheffield, Duke of Buckingham, who had Buckingham Palace built, before the family sold it to George III.

David Cameron, like his father and grandfather before him, went to Eton school, costing £23,000 a year. Both father and grandfather were senior partners for the stockbrokers Panmure Gordon. After leaving Oxford University, David Cameron went to Hong Kong to work for Jardine Matheson, a conglomerate with interests throughout Asia and links to Rothschild’s merchant bank. His great-great grandfather, Sir Ewan Cameron, made a fortune selling war bonds with Rothchilds during the 1904-05 Russo-Japanese war. The Cameron’s ancestral home is Blairmore House in Aberdeenshire. Samantha Cameron’s father owns both the estate in Lincolnshire and Sutton Park, near York, which is open to the public.

...we're all in it together!

sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:53 pm

[quote="astra"] introduce is so that if you work outside of London your wages will be lower than those that work inside London

RED FLAG, I always thought that that was what "London Weighting" was for!

Lundingers have always had that bit added to their wages because they live there - poor misguided souls! Twisted Evil

This is for every body North of Watford Gap, so Scam..er..on is following form from Thatcher this was one of her policies and why so many Scots Irish and Welsh people not live in London I was one of them but had the good sense to come back home.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:54 am

sickchip wrote:Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe?

Not quite.

David Cameron’s personal wealth is put at £3.2 million, but if his fortune is combined with that of Samantha Cameron, it amounts to over £30 million. David Cameron is descended from King William IV through the King’s illegitimate daughter, Lady Elizabeth FitzClarence; Debrett’s Peerage describes Cameron as the fifth cousin, twice removed of the Queen. He attended Heatherdown private preparatory school in Berkshire, along with Princes Andrew and Edward. ‘When the young Cameron was due to attend a job interview at Conservative Central Office, a phone call was received from Buckingham Palace. “I understand you are to see David Cameron,” said the caller. “I am ringing to tell you that you are about to meet a truly remarkable young man.”’ . Prince Charles and David Cameron are members of White’s, the most aristocratic of London’s gentlemen’s clubs. Samantha Cameron is descended from Nell Gwyn, mistress to King Charles II, and her stepfather is Viscount Astor, also a member of White’s. Samantha Cameron’s father is the eighth Baronet Sir Reginald Sheffield whose family crest is a boar’s head framed by two arrows. He owns 3,000 acres of Lincolnshire. One of Samantha Cameron’s ancestors was John Sheffield, Duke of Buckingham, who had Buckingham Palace built, before the family sold it to George III.

David Cameron, like his father and grandfather before him, went to Eton school, costing £23,000 a year. Both father and grandfather were senior partners for the stockbrokers Panmure Gordon. After leaving Oxford University, David Cameron went to Hong Kong to work for Jardine Matheson, a conglomerate with interests throughout Asia and links to Rothschild’s merchant bank. His great-great grandfather, Sir Ewan Cameron, made a fortune selling war bonds with Rothchilds during the 1904-05 Russo-Japanese war. The Cameron’s ancestral home is Blairmore House in Aberdeenshire. Samantha Cameron’s father owns both the estate in Lincolnshire and Sutton Park, near York, which is open to the public.

sickchip. May I for one, know, where you obtained this information. ?, ie is it in the public domain ?

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by jackthelad Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:19 pm

Not me, all that tells me is, that Cameron is a bastard that is a decendent of another bastard. It must be a family trait.
jackthelad
jackthelad

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 pm

Being descended from a common prostitute and a right bastard is nothing to boast about. Very Happy

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:44 pm

For the record, I am descended from the first blob of jelly that crawled out of the swamp; which is one up on David Cameron who can only trace his ancestry back to a quick one inside a sedan chair. pig

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:45 pm

jackthelad wrote:WARNING: Reading the following might leave some feeling nauseous.

Not me, all that tells me is, that Cameron is a bastard that is a decendent of another bastard. It must be a family trait.

Nectar to the ears of the shat on!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 pm

New to TV : Coalition Street

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTKPR5GiiR9FPdTdQ6L45A71laSWvj3UES8kBHZO_gyjZDp4Y9(blogs.mirror.co.uk)

" Ay oop, Sal - I never knew you'd take news of a Lords' Reform Referendum so badly..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 pm

Its also said that Doris Johnson is a decendent of illigitimacy,so it proves we are run by a pack of bastards.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by sickchip Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 pm

When the young Cameron was due to attend a job interview at Conservative Central Office, a phone call was received from Buckingham Palace. “I understand you are to see David Cameron,” said the caller. “I am ringing to tell you that you are about to meet a truly remarkable young man.”

The establishment at work.
sickchip
sickchip

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:38 pm

bobby wrote:Its also said that Doris Johnson is a descendent of illegitimacy,so it proves we are run by a pack of bastards.

At last some sound historical research! I had no idea Johnson was related to Doris Day... Idea

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

At last some sound historical research! I had no idea Johnson was related to Doris Day... Idea

As he is the spawn of illigitimacy, the bastard could be related to anyone.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:08 pm

HAHAHA! Lol! lol!

I think we should have a mini convention one day and all meet-up for a convergence of minds!

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Which one of you is going to collect it first?

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 pm

tlttf wrote:Which one of you is going to collect it first?

Land

What? confused

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Work on it pet, you'll get there! Shocked

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:38 pm

sickchip wrote:When the young Cameron was due to attend a job interview at Conservative Central Office, a phone call was received from Buckingham Palace. “I understand you are to see David Cameron,” said the caller. “I am ringing to tell you that you are about to meet a truly remarkable young man.”

The establishment at work.

Yikes Shocked - if that is true I feel sick... tongue

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

tlttf wrote:Work on it pet, you'll get there! Shocked

Oh you inscrutable one, Land, always coming back to rescue the situation. Very Happy

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 pm

I believe that the exceedingly witty ttfn is alluding to the prospect of somebody collecting the 'mind' that will be the subject of the meeting. I have only just stopped laughing at his hilarious post and, in any event, feel sure that the cessation is only temporary .

It's amazing what a dose of anti-Tory criticism can do to the touchy amongst us.... Very Happy
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:25 pm

Only slightly touchy Phil. Every time somebody not left of centre starts a thread, Ivan in his need to be fair minded closes it down. Hence every post is a sycophantic echo of everything Labour and nothing else is tolerated!

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:02 pm

tlttf wrote:-
Every time somebody not left of centre starts a thread, Ivan in his need to be fair minded closes it down.
Couldn't be telling porkies there, could we? As you've used the word "every", I need only find one example to prove you wrong. So how do you account for blueturando's thread about Ed Miliband?

It would be nice if, instead of telling quarter-truths in typical Tory fashion, you told it as it was. I deleted one thread of yours, not because it was anti-Labour, but because you didn't adhere to the posting rules which appear every time anyone starts a new thread.

Several non-Tory members of this forum can testify to the fact that threads, however sympathetic to Labour, are not accepted if they don't meet the required criteria, while others are merged if they are similar to existing threads. I resent your slur on my integrity, but it's about all I've come to expect from someone who not only supports arrogant scum like Boris Johnson but reproduces his lies like a good little parrot.
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blamhappy Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:07 pm

Not read the whole of the opening post, but I think I got the gist. I'm not too keen on the thrust of it. It's not Cameron's fault whom he descended from, and he shouldn't be judged for the school he was sent to by his parents.

What he should be judged on is his conduct.
Blamhappy
Blamhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:08 pm

Me thinks you do protest too much Ivan. In no way did I not adhere to the posting rules. I started a thread, wrote my piece in it and (unlike some) didn't do a cut and paste to my piece. Where didn't I abide.

Pleasure to note your final paragraph that simply highlights my points, much appreciated.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarecrow Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Blam , I pride myself in thinking outside the box on numerous subjects , Camerons, gene pool and schooling do dictate his moral compass , Sickchips bio on Cameron was very old reading to me , but it has all the jigsaw pieces to complete the pre defined journey Samantha and Dave are on . The class and privilege divide is crystal clear , yet the UK could have billboards on every other street corner , with Cameron's family tree for all to see and read , but because of the apathy that pervades , it would fail to ignite a fire under the peoples behinds.

I have researched the Rothschild's extensively , but refuse to debate them , I sort the wheat from the chaff regarding what I have read on the subject in my own mind , all the literature is available and some is not that I have read.
Knowledge is power ,............................ go get powerful ha ha .
Scarecrow
Scarecrow
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Blamhappy Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm

Yes, it is a part of the puzzle - I accept that.
Blamhappy
Blamhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by AwfulTruth Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Blam Very Happy

The ides of March; the boots on the table; the die being cast: it all points to Cameron being a little bit of hell in a basket - a pseudo-auteur and a sound-bite poseur of monumental hubris.

This is not about politics, this is really all about Cameron being out for the day, going AWOL and then wreaking havoc to the very fabric of the welfare state.

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bambu Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:37 am

sickchip wrote:Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe?

Not quite.

Indeed...all in it together...the rich, the not so rich, the 'poor'.
It's called capitalism...social-capitalism in essence.
Democracy.
The alternative is too frightening to contemplate.

Land of Hope and Glory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0tgW_vJ05U
Golden Jubilee - 2 Appearances By The Queen

Look at all those patriots! Smile

The ruling elite...every nation has them.
Take America...it has Yale, Harvard etc, a White palace...'old money Boston' etc.

I've looked at David Cameron from every angle...and can see no problems with him as Britain's Prime Minister.
Educated, well spoken, loving husband, loving father, decent Christian man...who can see that multiculturalism in Britain has been a failure, and was not afraid to say so on the world stage.

He was brilliant on his recent trip to Washington, representing Britain.

bambu
bambu

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:32 am

AwfulTruth wrote:HAHAHA! Lol! lol!

I think we should have a mini convention one day and all meet-up for a convergence of minds!

As long as you do not forget about me AT, I think this is a FANTASTIC idea just tell us where and when.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed May 02, 2012 1:00 pm

Some essential training for Cameron and his sleazy and incompetent cronies:-

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Ar1w9-5CEAArQM8
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed May 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Sorry Ivan even with your very precise diagram they still will not find their way, there new buzz word is "get a grip" they could not get a grip of their own willies to have HISS. Embarassed
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:31 pm

Ivan wrote:Some essential training for Cameron and his sleazy and incompetent cronies:-

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 Ar1w9-5CEAArQM8

Ivan, there is nothing "incompent" about the right wing. Their's is an iodeoligy that looks after the rich. Period.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed May 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Ivan, there is nothing "incompent" about the right wing. Their's is an iodeoligy that looks after the rich. Period..
Ivanhoe. LOL. I seem to recall you pointing out a spelling error to Redflag recently. Glass houses and stones come to mind!

Yes, Cameron's government is ideological, but it's also incompetent. How else would you describe Theresa May not knowing which day it is? How else would you see an outfit that can't even organise passport checks quickly and efficiently? How else would you describe a regime that contains an idiot like Letwin who put constituents' letters in a public litter bin, and a clown like Hague who announced to the world that Gaddafi was on his way to Venezuela? I think 'arse and elbow syndrome' sums it up quite nicely.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

How Cameron’s latest spat with Dennis Skinner revealed his true colours.

In the past week, Dennis Skinner has annoyed Cameron twice in the House of Commons. Firstly, in relation to the resignation of Jeremy Hunt’s special adviser, Skinner remarked: “When posh boys are in trouble, they sack the servants.” Secondly, when Cameron was ordered to the Commons by the Speaker on Monday, Skinner said: “Whenever the Culture Secretary is in the firing line, it prevents the bullets from hitting the Prime Minister.”

Cameron has said that he thinks children should respect their elders. He thinks they should stand up at school when a teacher comes into the room. He thinks they should stand up at home when nanny takes them into the drawing room after supper to wait for daddy. Yet he doesn’t seem to think that adults should respect their elders, having called 80-year-old Skinner “a dinosaur” on a previous occasion and now telling him “to take his pension”. Matthew Norman comments on this latest exchange:-

“This was Cameron in gouty, Edwardian country toff mode, splenetically dismissing a superannuated beater who cheeked him on the grouse moor. In a happier time and place, he'd have sorted the matter, you felt, with a private word to his estate manager. "Look, Snodgrass, that uppity old man with the tweed jacket and red tie, you know, the one who does those dreadful music hall monologues at the staff summer picnic? Skinner, you say? Well, get rid of him. I don't mind decrepit retainers hanging around – always pleased for cook to give them a cup of tea and a bun, what, what? – but I don't want to see this one again. See to it that he takes his pension and buggers orf, there's a good chap." Here was Cameron reduced by his wrath to embracing the very thing he is most desperate to escape: that lethal perception of born-to-rule patrician aloofness.

Dennis Skinner doesn't deserve the contempt of cocky whippersnappers who never did a proper day's work. He deserves the respect due to both his seniority and his background as one of nine children of a miner sacked after the General Strike of 1926, and a miner himself. The symbolism of this Prime Minister savaging a man who dragged himself out of monstrous poverty, by what Clause 4 knew as hand and brain, speaks for itself.”

For the full article:-
http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/matthew-norman/matthew-norman-now-that-the-prime-ministers-lost-his-charm-whats-left-7704229.html

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed May 02, 2012 4:21 pm

Ivan wrote:
Ivan, there is nothing "incompent" about the right wing. Their's is an iodeoligy that looks after the rich. Period..
Ivanhoe. LOL. I seem to recall you pointing out a spelling error to Redflag recently. Glass houses and stones come to mind!

Yes, Cameron's government is ideological, but it's also incompetent. How else would you describe Theresa May not knowing which day it is? How else would you see an outfit that can't even organise passport checks quickly and efficiently? How else would you describe a regime that contains an idiot like Letwin who put constituents' letters in a public litter bin, and a clown like Hague who announced to the world that Gaddafi was on his way to Venezuela? I think 'arse and elbow syndrome' sums it up quite nicely.

We all make mistakes Ivan. And the Tories are not ideologically incompetent, but their fringe policies can be.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mon May 21, 2012 8:47 am

Sir John Holmes, Britain's former ambassador to France, told Radio 4's The World at One that EU leaders are unamused:

Former British ambassador to France says EU leaders are unamused by prime minister's advice on how to save the euro.
"Other leaders find David Cameron's lectures rather irritating." On Radio 4 today.
Who the hell does he think he is? He is nothing but a trouble maker as his ego takes precedence over everything else.

Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 am

Mel wrote:Sir John Holmes, Britain's former ambassador to France, told Radio 4's The World at One that EU leaders are unamused:

Former British ambassador to France says EU leaders are unamused by prime minister's advice on how to save the euro.
"Other leaders find David Cameron's lectures rather irritating." On Radio 4 today.
Who the hell does he think he is? He is nothing but a trouble maker as his ego takes precedence over everything else.

They are just finding out that Scam..er..on is "Rather Irritating" we have known that for the last TWO years, maybe when the rest of Europe tell him to go and take a hike we may be able to tell him the same.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 am

Stox wrote "They are just finding out that Scam..er..on is "Rather Irritating" we have known that for the last TWO years, maybe when the rest of Europe tell him to go and take a hike we may be able to tell him the same."

You say "maybe" Stox my friend. I think it's more like never. The bastard is trying to do a Thatcher here, where like a teenager no one and no body will he listen to, only his own arrogant conceited voice must be heard.

He is as stubborn as an ox and it has rubbed off on Clegg and in particular that nasty specimen Landsley.

God help us all if he ever uses the same dictating approach to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran. The bastard is dangerous menace and must be eliminated from power pronto.
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon May 21, 2012 1:53 pm

Mel wrote:Stox wrote "They are just finding out that Scam..er..on is "Rather Irritating" we have known that for the last TWO years, maybe when the rest of Europe tell him to go and take a hike we may be able to tell him the same."

You say "maybe" Stox my friend. I think it's more like never. The bastard is trying to do a Thatcher here, where like a teenager no one and no body will he listen to, only his own arrogant conceited voice must be heard.

He is as stubborn as an ox and it has rubbed off on Clegg and in particular that nasty specimen Landsley.

God help us all if he ever uses the same dictating approach to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad of Iran. The bastard is dangerous menace and must be eliminated from power pronto.

"Cameron trying to do a Thatcher ?". Of course, and Clegg also. Trouble is that because we are'nt fully in Europe, we have no real clout or say, but whilst we fund into the EU cake around £50 million a day, a third of which we get back for investment, Cameron and Clegg believe they are the tops in the EU. And EU Ministers cannot say a thing.

Last edited by Ivanhoe on Mon May 21, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon May 21, 2012 3:22 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 7 120521105453-cameron-merkel-chelsea-horizontal-gallery

"Don't cry for me, Angelina."
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Mon May 21, 2012 4:39 pm

"Herr Camercon, Sie sind ein Idiot!!!!"

Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next