Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by trevorw2539 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:02 pm

OW QUOTE It's an ill wind .........

Bought on by eating Spanish onions? Smile

It is becoming more and more obvious that the UK is no longer the UK. We are becoming a target for foreign companies. Eventually UK businesses and utilities will be parcelled out and we will be left with the parts no other country wants.

2 wars for freedom, 2 decades to slip back into 'slavery'. Crying or Very sad

Latest gossip. A vicar invited a curate and the visiting Bishop back to his house after a garden fete. He offered them drinks and the Bishop accepted a double whisky. The vicar turned to the curate 'Would you like a little drop of something?'
'Certainly not!' came the self-righteous reply 'I would rather commit adultery'.
'Oh' said the Bishop, giving back his full glass 'I didn't know there was a choice'. Embarassed

trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by Phil Hornby Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:12 pm

The same vicar and bishop, no doubt, where the vicar was seeking to rid the churchyard of pigeons by shouting " Shoo, you buggers" at the birds.

The Bishop admonished the vicar and said " That is no way to behave. Just clap your hands gently at them- and the buggers will soon depart..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:The same vicar and bishop, no doubt, where the vicar was seeking to rid the churchyard of pigeons by shouting " Shoo, you buggers" at the birds.

The Bishop admonished the vicar and said " That is no way to behave. Just clap your hands gently at them- and the buggers will soon depart..."

Love it.

That's the same vicar that clapped his hands and looked up as the pigeons flew over. As he wiped his eye he was heard to remark 'that's what's meant by a 'stool' pigeon.' Smile
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Ha ha!!! love em both Very Happy
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Another joke:

Cameron has persuaded those friendly people from National Statistics to add some questions to their surveys - about whether we are happy, on a scale from 0 to 10. One asks whether the respondent "feels anxious".

Should we tell him?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mel Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:01 pm

"Should we tell him?" ha ha!!

Noooo!!!! let him suffer in silence to keep his dignity, what's left of little that was there in the first place. Smile
Mel
Mel

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:27 am

Mel wrote:"Should we tell him?" ha ha!!

Noooo!!!! let him suffer in silence to keep his dignity, what's left of little that was there in the first place. Smile

Sorry Mel i think the people should tell him the truth, as that is one word that Scam..er..on does not like, in fact NO Tory likes that word TRUTH.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:17 am

Redflag wrote:

Sorry Mel i think the people should tell him the truth, as that is one word that Scam..er..on does not like, in fact NO Tory likes that word TRUTH.

Dear Redflag,

DC loves the word TRUTH. He thinks it has a ring of sincerity about it. Unfortunately he is still looking for its definition in the Eton Old Boys dictionary.

One definition (below) of the noun 'truth' reads - 'That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality: "tell me the truth".' This is DC's failing - fact or reality.
»Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Yours, God. Smile
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:49 pm

As I have no knowledge worth imparting on any serious subject, I thought I might interject with another little 'Vicar' joke :

The vicar has lost his bike and believes a member of the congregation has taken it. His choirmaster suggests that when he gives his sermon on Sunday , the vicar should preach on the Ten Commandments and when he gets to 'Thou shalt not steal' he should look hard in the eye of each of those in attendance to identify the guilty party.

After the service, the choirmaster eagerly asks the vicar if he has unmasked the culprit. The vicar is somewhat evasive, saying only : "When I got to ' Thou shalt not commit adultery', I suddenly remembered where I had left the bike..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:24 pm

That explains the comment of the woman who said 'We didn't know what sin was until you came here, vicar'. Embarassed
trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:07 pm

"Hello, is that St. Brides shelter?"
"Yes, it is, my son."
"Do you save fallen women?"
"By God's Will, that is what we do here, son."

"Could you save one for me, then, please?"
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:08 am

trevorw2539 wrote:
Redflag wrote:

Dear Redflag,

DC loves the word TRUTH. He thinks it has a ring of sincerity about it. Unfortunately he is still looking for its definition in the Eton Old Boys dictionary.

One definition (below) of the noun 'truth' reads - 'That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality: "tell me the truth".' This is DC's failing - fact or reality.

Yours, God. Smile

Dear Trevor 2539

Does that mean that all the money his parents on his private Education was a complete waste of good money ? if they do not teach what the word truth REALLY MEANS they should of sent him to a state school where that word would been explain at length the precise meaning of the word truth.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by trevorw2539 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Redflag quote.

Dear Trevor 2539

Does that mean that all the money his parents on his private Education was a complete waste of good money ? if they do not teach what the word truth REALLY MEANS they should of sent him to a state school where that word would been explain at length the precise meaning of the word truth.

There is very little a private education can teach that the state system, and I include Grammar schools in that, cannot, and does not teach.

For me private education teaches only the privileges of wealth, and the manners of the 'upper crust' (behaviour in 'society circles'.). Still people have a right to use their earned money their way.

I gave only one definition of truth. Generally accepted.

There is no 'precise' definition of truth.

I went through this during a study I did and it's complicated. Crying or Very sad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truth

trevorw2539
trevorw2539

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:05 pm

The best thing that the Government could do to improve Education for our kids is to leave them alone, for a change.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm

That Secret Conversation...

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 B172F2AC9894D5B6B73DBBED41D2EC(msn)

" Of course I don't mind shaking hands with undesirable people , Mr McGuinness - after all, I have to meet Mr Cameron every week..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:13 pm

Hope she does not think she is speaking for me, in being so pally with that beast!!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:17 pm

.... and the sons shall be punished for the sins of their fathers. Yea, unto the seventh generation.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stox 16 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:23 am

Phil Hornby wrote:That Secret Conversation...

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 B172F2AC9894D5B6B73DBBED41D2EC(msn)

" Of course I don't mind shaking hands with undesirable people , Mr McGuinness - after all, I have to meet Mr Cameron every week..."

Well I pleased the Queen has to meet Cameron once a week and not me Phil.... as one meeting with Cameron and I would end up with attention deficit disorder. ha ha
Stox 16
Stox 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:18 am

Stox 16 wrote:

Well I pleased the Queen has to meet Cameron once a week and not me Phil.... as one meeting with Cameron and I would end up with attention deficit disorder. ha ha

I would end up in the Tower for Murder even to have to be in the same room with Scam..er..on for five minutes the poor queen having to put up with him for around half an hour.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Cat Woman Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:52 pm

Redflag wrote:
Stox 16 wrote:

I would end up in the Tower for Murder even to have to be in the same room with Scam..er..on for five minutes the poor queen having to put up with him for around half an hour.

I would end up with you ha ha ha
Red Cat Woman
Red Cat Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:09 am

trevorw2539 wrote:
Redflag wrote:

Dear Redflag,

Yours, God. Smile

Trevor2539 No Tory can say that word the only thing they know how too do is LIE through their back teeth, and I suppose the word truth is not in the Eton Old Boys dictionary that is why they never speak the truth.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:57 am

“Cameron's coalition: a government with ominous intent”

Extracts from an article by Polly Toynbee and David Walker:-

"Dogma is the strength of Cameron's determination to dismantle the state, while disarray is his confusion and incompetence in carrying it out. People assume political leaders know what they are doing, when in fact they are often deeply confused. Cameron, like all modern politicians, gets swept up by one day's headlines. He is also in thrall to Tory beliefs that are often confused and contradictory. He has been a navigator without maps, usually oblivious and indifferent to the unintended consequences of his policies. In health, criminal justice and welfare the Cameron era has to be characterised by the 2012 catchphrase 'omnishambles'.

Philosophically, Conservatism was and remains all over the place. Shrink-the-state zeal conflicts with a Tory desire to keep Britain great, leading to over-the-odds defence spending. Love of the little platoons of localism vies with the constant urge to command, witness Gove and communities secretary Eric Pickles. Market freedom is at odds with social order exemplified in Cameron's half-baked National Citizens Service for the young. Ministers rubbish professionalism, abuse the civil service, slander GPs and teachers, then bemoan loss of respect and authority. Even a shrunken state needs disinterested, enthusiastic public servants."

For the full article and some interesting reader comments:-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/sep/19/government-with-ominous-intent?CMP=twt_gu

Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:54 am

Polly Toynbee may be typical of the many people who judge others by themselves e.g. an honest person assumes others to be honest.

In the above example, Slimy Gove and Lardy Pickles are assumed to be acting in accordance with some deeply-held conviction, whereas the reality is inescapable - that they are making things up as they go along.

It's like those local Committees that don't actually have a lot to do, so spend their time making up by-laws so as to justify their existence.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Polly Toynbee may be typical of the many people who judge others by themselves e.g. an honest person assumes others to be honest.

In the above example, Slimy Gove and Lardy Pickles are assumed to be acting in accordance with some deeply-held conviction, whereas the reality is inescapable - that they are making things up as they go along.

It's like those local Committees that don't actually have a lot to do, so spend their time making up by-laws so as to justify their existence.

Nothing could justify their existence but could find justification for their demise. lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 A9IzLlCCEAEkgcn
Source: twimg.com
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Cameron would say he is a right wing Tory who has been forced to make really "hard choices" to cut this deficit.

What he isnt saying is that he is cutting welfare and housing benefit because his party just dont believe in the welfare State.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:26 am

The only "hard choice" that the Tories make is in deciding how much money to give to their cronies in tax cuts.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:45 am

Last month the Chairman of the BBC took up his new post and then resigned, pocketing a years' salary for his trouble. He was the "FALL GUY" brought in to take full responsibility then fall upon his sword.

David Cameron is likely to follow in the classic tradition unless things improve for the Tory Party quite soon.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:47 am

Ivan wrote:The only "hard choice" that the Tories make is in deciding how much money to give to their cronies in tax cuts.

Speaking of which, have you seen that Boris is calling on Osborne to cut the top rate of tax further? He's in India, which has rates of between 10-30%, depending on the type of income, and thinks we should follow their lead. That's India, the country will tens of millions scratching a living by scavenging from refuse tips and which, in spite of its growing economy, still receives aid from the UK for its poor, though that's about to stop I believe.
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 am

Ivan wrote:The only "hard choice" that the Tories make is in deciding how much money to give to their cronies in tax cuts.

Im wondering how long it's going to take the media to start in depth challenging here ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:48 am

Ivanhoe wrote:

Im wondering how long it's going to take the media to start in depth challenging here ?

It may not take that long Ivanhoe, Ivans and your post just need to be read by the right person and then off it will go.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:50 am

Redflag, I have often thought of emailing Andrew Neil, but I figure this would be a waste of time.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:58 am

Redflag, I have often thought of emailing Andrew Neil, but I figure this would be a waste of time.

A clear demonstration of Public Apathy, exactly what you have repeatedly accused the British Public of. Doesn't it make you think of people in Glasshouses.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Ohhh deary me. bobby. I am not about to even try to give credence to your remark.

The British public largely are indeed the most politically apathetic race on this planet.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:46 pm

Ivanhoe, are you kidding, firstly you complain about apathy, then highlight that you can't be bothered to complain. This thread is becoming more entertaining than the religious posts.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:Ohhh deary me. bobby. I am not about to even try to give credence to your remark.

The British public largely are indeed the most politically apathetic race on this planet.

Bobby and Ivanhoe the reason for the apathy is when this gov't does something that effects THEM, and until then they just sit back and let it happen but come April 2013 it will DEFINITELY get there hackles up. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Ivanhoe said: Ohhh deary me. bobby. I am not about to even try to give credence to your remark.

Sorry Ivanhoe, but you gave my remark full credence, when you posted;

"Redflag, I have often thought of emailing Andrew Neil, but I figure this would be a waste of time."
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:58 am

bobby wrote:Ivanhoe said: Ohhh deary me. bobby. I am not about to even try to give credence to your remark.

Sorry Ivanhoe, but you gave my remark full credence, when you posted;

"Redflag, I have often thought of emailing Andrew Neil, but I figure this would be a waste of time."

Bobby Andrew Neil is alright, its Andrew Marr that is the out and out Tory.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:09 am

Are you sure about that, Red? Marr was one of those who referred to Jeremy Hunt as Jeremy (another word, that rhymes).

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 10 Marr_andrew
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:33 am

Yes OW but that was a slip of the tongue, then he went off a screwed the bit of stuff he was having an affair with whilst saying 10 Hail Mary's and 5 Our Fathers. He couldn't Genuflect as the sorry git would have fallen off, as he is far to weak and skinny to hold himself up with one hand.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Hello Red, I think you may have missunderstood my post, it was our Ancient Knight Sir Ivanhoe who showed the apathy and couldn't be bothered to E Mail Andrew Neil. Personally I wouldn't waste my time E Mailing either of them. Andrew Neil allthough seems more ballanced, was an out and out Thatcherite when she was in Power, and in his eyes, she could do no wrong.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next