Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by bobby Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:39 am

Hello Red, I think you may have missunderstood my post, it was our Ancient Knight Sir Ivanhoe who showed the apathy and couldn't be bothered to E Mail Andrew Neil. Personally I wouldn't waste my time E Mailing either of them. Andrew Neil allthough seems more ballanced, was an out and out Thatcherite when she was in Power, and in his eyes, she could do no wrong.

bobby

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:59 am

bobby, I have stood as an Independent at a general election. So dont you preach to me that I am apathetic.

OKAY!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:51 pm

bobby wrote:Hello Red, I think you may have missunderstood my post, it was our Ancient Knight Sir Ivanhoe who showed the apathy and couldn't be bothered to E Mail Andrew Neil. Personally I wouldn't waste my time E Mailing either of them. Andrew Neil allthough seems more ballanced, was an out and out Thatcherite when she was in Power, and in his eyes, she could do no wrong.

That must of been his rose tinted spectacle time bobby, David Dimbleby is another out and out Tory lover they are in for a shock this week as QT is coming from Liverpool and they bloody DETEST the Tories and of course the L/Ds. cheers lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by LWS Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Redflag wrote:
bobby wrote:Hello Red, I think you may have missunderstood my post, it was our Ancient Knight Sir Ivanhoe who showed the apathy and couldn't be bothered to E Mail Andrew Neil. Personally I wouldn't waste my time E Mailing either of them. Andrew Neil allthough seems more ballanced, was an out and out Thatcherite when she was in Power, and in his eyes, she could do no wrong.

That must of been his rose tinted spectacle time bobby, David Dimbleby is another out and out Tory lover they are in for a shock this week as QT is coming from Liverpool and they bloody DETEST the Tories and of course the L/Ds. cheers lol!

The Scousers have nothing to thank the Tories for and like the Lib Dems even less, now that they have decided to become 'yellow' Tories.
LWS
LWS

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:21 pm

LWS wrote:
Redflag wrote:

The Scousers have nothing to thank the Tories for and like the Lib Dems even less, now that they have decided to become 'yellow' Tories.

I can not wait for QT on thursday its about time the audience gave the Tories and L/Ds a taste of what is to come from the rest of the UK, not unless the audience is all from the Wirral they are a bit toffee nosed but I think they vote L/D. Roll on Thursday night the Labour man is Andy Burnham and he will remind the audience that it was the Tories and the L/Ds that SOLD 49% of our NHS to the private health sector watch out for fireworks. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Quote " the audience is all from the Wirral they are a bit toffee nosed "

Steady on, old boy...! Very Happy
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:12 pm

Ivanhoe said: bobby, I have stood as an Independent at a general election. So dont you preach to me that I am apathetic.

OKAY!

You may not have been apathetic then, but your post shows you to be now, and its now wot matters, isn't it?.

If you are trying to tell me off, you have failed that just as you did in becoming an MP. I guess those you wanted to represent weren't far enough to the left for your out dated idea's, and like the rest of us, have moved with the times.

As a matter of interest which party won in your failed election.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:21 pm

bobby, you sure do like firing blanks dont you.

My election bid failure was predictable. In short I knew I would lose.

Now make something out of that.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

No need for further comment on a confession of the Soul.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Quote " the audience is all from the Wirral they are a bit toffee nosed "

Steady on, old boy...! Very Happy

They are not your normal everyday Labour voter PH, the Wirral is where the majority of the homes are owned and thanks I am very steady thank you. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:30 pm

Extract from Twitter:

British Prime Minister Rupert Murdoch rejects the main recommendation of Lord Leveson, according to his spokesperson David Cameron.

The mind leaps to an older expression, thick as thieves.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:42 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Extract from Twitter:

British Prime Minister Rupert Murdoch rejects the main recommendation of Lord Leveson, according to his spokesperson David Cameron.

The mind leaps to an older expression, thick as thieves.

Your quite right OW about the thick as thieves, I knew when it came out that Murdoch wanted to buy the rest of BSKYB that it was a done deal this was pay back for Murdoch and his newspapers supporting the Tory party at the 2010 election, and the both of them are thieves Murdoch steals peoples private info by hacking and Scam..er..on steals tax payers hard earned cash.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Talking of the 'outer reaches of the universe' we must all be saddened today by the passing of Sir Patrick Moore .

A little tale : I had the pleasure to meet him about 15 years ago when I was attending a venue where a small team of colleagues and I were before giving a seminar on, doubtless, some tedious and unimaginative management matters. Mr Moore - as I think he then was - joined our table for lunch, and I was 'lucky' enough to sit next to him. He proved to be a chap who did not have a very high opinion of women, but did possess a somewhat different enthusiasm for right-wing politics, and made both clear by some rather boorish comments in the presence of a female colleague of mine.

As polite conversation and to seek to avoid more of the same from him, I asked him ( thinking of the wealth of subject matter there must be on all sorts of amazing astronomical theories )- what he was to lecture about at another seminar in the building. He simply replied " Astronomy" in a rather sarcastic manner. After a brief pause, a male colleague sitting the other side of me said : " So, not 'diplomacy', then, Dr. Moore ...?"

The rest of lunch proceeded with Patrick saying very little, although I am not convinced he had picked up on the rejoinder. All in all , he suggested to me that he would have made an ideal Tory Parliamentary Candidate for the constituency of Much-Wind-in-the-Trousers. But as he liked cricket, he could not have been all bad... Very Happy
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:42 pm

De mortuis, nil nisi bonum.

But at least he never lost his good looks.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 Th?id=H.4668900851450133&pid=1
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:03 pm

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 Th?id=H.4668900851450133&pid=1
" S'pose I'll get a closer look at all those stars now..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:12 pm

we must all be saddened today by the passing of Sir Patrick Moore.
Certainly not. Good riddance to that vile, racist, misogynist git. On the only occasion that he was allowed on ‘Any Questions’, they had to silence his microphone when he wouldn’t stop ranting about trade unions. In May this year, he announced that he still hates the Germans, saying that “the only good Kraut is a dead Kraut”. In October he claimed that Britain was being "swamped by parasites", which would have been understandable if he’d been referring to our vile government (Iain Duncan Smith thinks nothing of charging the taxpayer more than £40 a time when he fancies a posh breakfast).

Moore has also asserted that the BBC is being "ruined by women", adding: "The trouble is that the BBC now is run by women and it shows: soap operas, cooking, quizzes, kitchen-sink plays. You wouldn't have had that in the golden days." The world is a better place without the likes of Nazis like him.

Not sure though what this has to do with a thread about the moronic Cameron….. Rolling Eyes

Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Sorry for going off topic Ivan but had to reply to your post, I was watching the paper review on Sky news 24 and one of the journalists (female) said exactly what you have said in your post, he was somebody I did not watch so did not know that he was a m.c.p. with a monacle.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:28 pm

" Not sure though what this has to do with a thread about the moronic Cameron….. "

Nothing at all, Ivan. In fact very much like the little matter on another thread when you mentioned that I was guilty of 'pointless posturing'. Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:34 pm

No, Phil, that's Alexander Armstrong. He only THINKS he's you.

(Meanwhile, back at Cameron Capers) .....
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 pm

oftenwrong wrote:No, Phil, that's Alexander Armstrong. He only THINKS he's you.

(Meanwhile, back at Cameron Capers) .....

Scam..er..ons capers will be up and running by April 2013 and that is when the great people of the UK will finally find out what him and his dick heads are all about that Labour have been telling them the TRUTH and not as the Tories have been saying that Labour where SCAREMONGERING, that is us back on topic OW.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:12 am

David Cameron Claims His Daughter Told Him To Vote For Will Young - Two Years Before She Was Born

David Cameron has revealed he has only voted in a reality TV programme once, when he plumped for Will Young over Gareth Gates in the final of Pop Idol.

"I think I did vote for Will Young once in X Factor" (it was Pop Idol) - "because my daughter made me," he told journalists at a lunch in Westminster.

The only problem with that anecdote? Young won Pop Idol in 2002. Nancy, Cameron’s daughter, was born in 2004.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/10/david-cameron-will-young-pop-idol_n_2270764.html

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:17 am

[quote="Ivan"]David Cameron Claims His Daughter Told Him To Vote For Will Young - Two Years Before She Was Born

David Cameron has revealed he has only voted in a reality TV programme once, when he plumped for Will Young over Gareth Gates in the final of Pop Idol.

"I think I did vote for Will Young once in X Factor" (it was Pop Idol) - "because my daughter made me," he told journalists at a lunch in Westminster.

The only problem with that anecdote? Young won Pop Idol in 2002. Nancy, Cameron’s daughter, was born in 2004.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/12/10/david-cameron-will-young-pop-idol_n_2270764.html

[/quote

Just another lie that he has been caught out on Ivan, if you watched the NHS debate on the Parliament channel yesterday there was another lie about not putting more money into the NHS but actually cutting the budget to the NHS.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:36 pm

It doesn't seem to matter how much it rains - sometimes those water levels just aren't quite deep enough...... Shocked

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 487394E4B76679BE1D7AF971AD(msn)
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:10 am

Phil Hornby wrote:It doesn't seem to matter how much it rains - sometimes those water levels just aren't quite deep enough...... Shocked

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 487394E4B76679BE1D7AF971AD(msn)

It is a pity it was not deep enough PH, but the water he is getting himself into is hot enough and deep enough.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:16 am

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 487394E4B76679BE1D7AF971AD(msn

Now look here Hague, I told you to keep your distance. But Ahhh never mind just stop when you come into camera shot.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 pm

Ivan wrote:
That may be why they don't hold elections in February.
I'm sure you must be old enough to remember 1974, when Heath asked voters "who governs Britain?" and they replied "not you mate".

The iliterate working class, and jumped up working class rule Britain.

The working class are ruled by the right wing press, and politicians are constantly after the middle class vote.

Ted Heath was a decent one nation left of centre small "c" Conservative. Mr Heath was not a right wing Tory.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:11 pm

blueturando wrote:Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all......What are you wittering on about ???

I could not agree more bluey.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm

If you don't like a particular thread, don't feel under any obligation to post a comment on it. There are plenty of others from which to choose.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:

Faster than a speeding bullet.
More powerful than a locomotive.
Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

"Right, everyone stay there while I issue a reassuring statement to the Press."

Last edited by oftenwrong on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:42 am

Scam..eron could not reassure himself at the moment never mind reassure us Plebs.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:15 pm

When I first caught a glimpse of this picture I thought it was a rat escaping from the sewer.

On closer inspection I realised I had been right... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello Phil, is it the rat escaping, or the sewer ejecting?
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:21 pm

bobby wrote:Hello Phil, is it the rat escaping, or the sewer ejecting?

I tend to think bobby its a bit of both, but you can not blame the sewer for ejecting a piece of SHYTE.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm

I'd subscribe to provide a concrete safety-net for that man.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:32 pm

oftenwrong wrote:I'd subscribe to provide a concrete safety-net for that man.

Why do you not say what you mean OW, you would buy the bricks to block his getaway tunnel cheers do you need help to buy the bricks OW i would not mind helping you to pay for them but could we first put a few more in with scam..er..on, that way they would be a lot less of the nasty Backstuds to form another gov't. lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Look! If it's any consolation, I know we're a bunch of Tory shits, but you voted for us.
Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 E755C9C25A357CB16A05155BDE7DB_h498_w598_m2
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 am

oftenwrong wrote:Look! If it's any consolation, I know we're a bunch of Tory shits, but you voted for us.
Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 11 E755C9C25A357CB16A05155BDE7DB_h498_w598_m2

That is an outright LIE to start with, some people did but a lot of people believed Cleggs lies and voted L/D that is the only reason the Tories are in power aided and abetted by the L/Ds lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 pm

" I'm sorry I mentioned the 'Clegg' word, but would you vomit more quietly old boy...?"]
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:43 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Look! If it's any consolation, I know we're a bunch of Tory shits, but you voted for us.

Excellent.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Looking at that smug arrogant face is enough to make the strongest stomach heave.

Last edited by Ivan on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : missed out the word face)
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm

blueturando wrote:
Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all.
Ivanhoe wrote:-
I could not agree more bluey.
Then Ivanhoe, in response to oftenwrong, wrote:-
Excellent..
So can we take it that you now think this thread does "mean something" after all??

To everyone - please do not repost that bloody photo of Cameron any more. I've just deleted the FIFTH posting of it! Thank you.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next