Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

+30
Shirina
Deadly Nightshade
boatlady
LWS
skwalker1964
Red Cat Woman
whitbyforklift
Adele Carlyon
Blamhappy
Scarecrow
tlttf
bambu
betty.noire
Ivanhoe
trevorw2539
atv
jackthelad
witchfinder
Phil Hornby
Mel
Stox 16
sickchip
astradt1
bobby
oftenwrong
astra
Ivan
Redflag
blueturando
AwfulTruth
34 posters

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by AwfulTruth Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

APOLOGIES TO ALL DAVID CAMERON FANS  Wink  

I just wondered  Suspect since his Prime Minister's Questions talents are about as edifying as a troglodyte with caveman issues:  like he knows how to answer a question without pummeling his opponent with his stone club?

I never witnessed such an appalling lack of discussion, or even general etiquette, skills than with this prime mover.  If I had been paid a quid for every ad hominem (personal reference - sarcasm to you and I) that fell out of his plump mouth I would be rich.

Seriously, why does Cameron make such a fool of himself?  He has already been censured for bullying the newby MP's, and for his habit of telling pork pies when the truth would have done nicely.

It is now the case that his own party is getting sick of his amateurish habits which, as he has been solemnly told, may even bring office of PM into disrepute.

What do you think of his PMQs performance? Basketball

AwfulTruth
Deactivated

http://www.rhodesgreece.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by Ivan Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:32 pm

blueturando wrote:
Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all.
Ivanhoe wrote:-
I could not agree more bluey.
Then Ivanhoe, in response to oftenwrong, wrote:-
Excellent..
So can we take it that you now think this thread does "mean something" after all??

To everyone - please do not repost that bloody photo of Cameron any more. I've just deleted the FIFTH posting of it! Thank you.

Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1) - Page 12 Empty Re: Is David Cameron a moron from the outer reaches of the universe? (Part 1)

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 pm

I wish we could remove Cameron just as easily from Downing Street, Ivan.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm

Ivan wrote:
blueturando wrote:
Another 'Yawn' thread that doesn't mean anything at all.
Ivanhoe wrote:-
I could not agree more bluey.
Then Ivanhoe, in response to oftenwrong, wrote:-
Excellent..
So can we take it that you now think this thread does "mean something" after all??

To everyone - please do not repost that bloody photo of Cameron any more. I've just deleted the FIFTH posting of it! Thank you.

I know how you feel. My son got me a birthday card earlier this month with a full-length pic of David & Samantha Cameron on it.

He's a bit of a wag. The bugger. lol
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:22 pm

A bit like receiving five identical "Congratulations" cards from Her Majesty as you progress from the age of 100 to 104 in your expensive Nursing Home.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:05 am

Ivanhoe wrote:I wish we could remove Cameron just as easily from Downing Street, Ivan.

That is a FANTASTIC idea Ivanhoe what a way to end the year, it would be great to start the year with your idea cheers cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am

Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:I wish we could remove Cameron just as easily from Downing Street, Ivan.

That is a FANTASTIC idea Ivanhoe what a way to end the year, it would be great to start the year with your idea cheers cheers

Redflag, I wonder how many Tory voters, if any ?, wished they had never voted Tory at the last G/E in 2010 ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

Redflag, I wonder how many Tory voters, if any ?, wished they had never voted Tory at the last G/E in 2010 ?

There will be a few at the moment Ivanhoe with a lot more to follow come April 2013, have you seen what ~Brendan Barber is having to say today he reckons there will be riots in the street and plenty of strikes come next year. Also IDS is trying to cover up the mess there are making in the DWP by blaming Labour for a loss of £10 Billion in working tax credits they have started early because that will be the reason they use so that they can cut working tax credits and then tell the people that its Labours fault they are cutting these taxes, "How Low Will They Go" Labour will have to work really hard in 2013 showing the UK who is it that is telling the Lies. Nick Clegg has also stepped on the BandWagon he intends to blame the Labour party also according too a leaked memo that was in todays Daily Mirror.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm

What a shitty mess. I knew things would start after the Christmas period. Ed Milliband's got to take the gloves off. He has to start showing his true colours. He has to challenge the need for real change.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:12 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:What a shitty mess. I knew things would start after the Christmas period. Ed Milliband's got to take the gloves off. He has to start showing his true colours. He has to challenge the need for real change.

Could not agree with you more Ivanhoe, Labour will have to come out fighting on the 1st January gloves off and stripped to the waist because it will be a real dirty fight the Tories know they have not a hope in hell of getting back into power in 2015, they have realized that we are more informed than we where when the Maggot was in power and we are not as soft or a push over as we were. The thing that is bothering the Tories is they will be known as "The One Term Firm".
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm

We have over 2 years to go yet Redflag. I wonder if Nick Clegg will be replaced ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:We have over 2 years to go yet Redflag. I wonder if Nick Clegg will be replaced ?

More than likely both Clegg and Scam..er..on will be replaced when there MPs work out they will not get back in there seats in 2015, and that will be the reason for having a "No Confidence Vote" on both of the SHYTES.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 pm

So we could have a G/E before 2015 ?

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:54 am

Ivanhoe wrote:So we could have a G/E before 2015 ?

That is a possibility Ivanhoe, I tend to think if anything brings this gov't down it will be the NHS or the cuts to housing benefit and working tax credits for the low paid, but I seen a piece by Brendan Barber in yesterdays paper and he seems to thinks general strikes and riots in the street will be the order of the day in 2013 I wonder if Scam..er..on and Clegg could withstand the pressure from that. I do know it will be a dirty fight this year so Ed Miliband will have to fight just as dirty as Scam..er..on will so I hope he has got a good team behind him and pull him up at every bloody LIE scam..er..on tells.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 am

I can tell you now Redflag, that riots ect this year wont matter a dot to Clegg or Cameron.

There will have to a be a no confidence vote against the coalition, and this will have to come from within the H/O/C.

Unfortunately I dont know the protocal for such a thing to happen. But I know this, that the Lib-Dems are going to be panicking, many will want to bring Clegg down, I cant believe they will allow Clegg to lead them into the next general election, the Lib-Dems will want to salvage something from Clegg's term of office with Cameron, surely ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

Ivanhoe said: I can tell you now Redflag, that riots ect this year wont matter a dot to Clegg or Cameron.

I must admit I tend to agree with that, had you said "Cameron, Osborne and Duncan Smith" I would be in total agreement. But Clegg knows he is very close to the end of his political career along with his now all but defunkt party, so may feel its time to rock the boat a bit more in favour of his previous victims.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:13 pm

bobby wrote:Ivanhoe said: I can tell you now Redflag, that riots ect this year wont matter a dot to Clegg or Cameron.

I must admit I tend to agree with that, had you said "Cameron, Osborne and Duncan Smith" I would be in total agreement. But Clegg knows he is very close to the end of his political career along with his now all but defunkt party, so may feel its time to rock the boat a bit more in favour of his previous victims.

Well bobby, then you alert 60 million British people, and very good luck to you as well.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 pm

I tend to think Ivanhoe that bobby has a point, I think myself when the 80% of cuts come into being in April 2013 and constituents start going to their L/D or Tory MPs, then the penny might drop with the L/Ds that their party is on Skid Row because the people of the UK are going to be Fuming Mad and rightly so, and will take their anger out on their MP.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Redflag wrote:
I tend to think Ivanhoe that bobby has a point, I think myself when the 80% of cuts come into being in April 2013 and constituents start going to their L/D or Tory MPs, then the penny might drop with the L/Ds that their party is on Skid Row because the people of the UK are going to be Fuming Mad and rightly so, and will take their anger out on their MP.

Yes im sure they will Redflag, but they wont take to the streets in their millions, which is what is necessary.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:49 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:I can tell you now Redflag, that riots ect this year wont matter a dot to Clegg or Cameron.

There will have to a be a no confidence vote against the coalition, and this will have to come from within the H/O/C.

Unfortunately I dont know the protocal for such a thing to happen. But I know this, that the Lib-Dems are going to be panicking, many will want to bring Clegg down, I cant believe they will allow Clegg to lead them into the next general election, the Lib-Dems will want to salvage something from Clegg's term of office with Cameron, surely ?

For a successful no-confidence vote, there now has to be at least a 2/3 majority. Changing the rule on that was just about the first thing Cameron did when he took office - he knew there was no way he or his government would last a full term without it.

Sadly, I think it's very unlikely to be achieved. The best hope for an early GE is for the LibDems to walk out of the coalition - but again, that's not as big a chance as it should be, because the LDs will want to cling to power until the last gasp, as they know they're gone after the next election. Even if they do walk away, the Tories can always opt to try to govern by 'confidence and supply' - i.e. as a minority govt. They're not forced to call a GE, as I understand it.
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Ivanhoe said: Well bobby, then you alert 60 million British people, and very good luck to you as well.

Now why the bloody hell should I feel the need to do that, are you trying to tell me there are 60,000,000 lib dems in Britain. The majority however large at present do not need awakening as they are already Labour, and neither do the sodding Tories because they where born Tory and will die Tory, but if the Lib-Dems jump ship, a call of no confidence could be called by Ed Miliband and a general Election would be the likely outcome.

Ivanhoe I answered your first post honestly and sensibly, and that is the way I was going to continue into the New Year, but after your mocking answer, quite frankly you can go and procreate with yourself. Your obveously a man who likes to rub others up the wrong way, so "keep rubbing" .

By the way If the Lib-Dems where to do theright thing, no one would need to hit the barricades, so your " but they wont take to the streets in their millions, which is what is necessary. would not only be unnessesary but less damaging to those you want to do your fighting for you.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:44 am

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

Yes im sure they will Redflag, but they wont take to the streets in their millions, which is what is necessary.

I tend to think your wrong Ivanhoe there is an old saying " You can only push people so far then they tend to push back" and that what is going to happen, if you remember what happened with the poll tax riots people going to jail for non payment of poll tax and marches the Maggot never took any notice of them until England did what Scotland had being doing for a year. Bobby is right we need to get these dick heads to call a general election "Force there hand" and that can be done by us the voters and the Labour party pointing out to the public who is the backstuds that are telling the EFFING lies, which at the moment they are not doing they are letting too many things slide, I watch all the debates and the exchanges in the H.O.C and it makes me mad to see Labour not picking them up on BLATANT LIES.

There is around 2 Million people watch the Parliament channel plus newspaper reporters sit and listen too what is being said then print this in there newspapers the next day and if the Labour party started to force them to eat there lies this would get reported in the newspapers which would let the people of the UK know exactly what is going on and what the Tories are really up too. I still say that come April when the biggest chunk of the Tory cuts come into being and the UK public see exactly that we are paying for the bankers GREED and they are getting off Scot free still getting there huge salaries and even bigger bonuses they will come down on Cameron and Clegg like a ton of bricks. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:27 am

Redflag, the British people will never protest on mass. We are not like the Germans, the Greeks, or the French.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:Redflag, the British people will never protest on mass. We are not like the Germans, the Greeks, or the French.

Oh Yea of little faith in the great British public, they came out onto the streets for the Poll tax why not for this, I think you are very down on the british public and are always looking at the black side not giving people the benefit of the doubt I tend to think you do not trust the voting public.

I thank God we are not the Germans French or Greeks we the British will do it our way, I am supprised the Greeks have not brought the EU down with what they are suffering even they are having general strikes and that is doing absolutely nothing I suppose we can put that down too them being in the euro.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:54 pm

Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:Redflag, the British people will never protest on mass. We are not like the Germans, the Greeks, or the French.

Oh Yea of little faith in the great British public, they came out onto the streets for the Poll tax why not for this, I think you are very down on the british public and are always looking at the black side not giving people the benefit of the doubt I tend to think you do not trust the voting public.

I thank God we are not the Germans French or Greeks we the British will do it our way, I am supprised the Greeks have not brought the EU down with what they are suffering even they are having general strikes and that is doing absolutely nothing I suppose we can put that down too them being in the euro.

RedFlag,

The Poll Tax was in the 80's. Since then we have spawned an indifferent middle classes, and an unknown and untold under class. In short we are even more divided than ever before.

This is why the British, ie my own race, and in my view, are largely held in contempt, by me.

Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

RedFlag,

The Poll Tax was in the 80's. Since then we have spawned an indifferent middle classes, and an unknown and untold under class. In short we are even more divided than ever before.

This is why the British, ie my own race, and in my view, are largely held in contempt, by me.

I lament indifference too - and I think it has been deliberately fostered, by and large. But it doesn't fill me with contempt. It just makes me angry and determined to shout loud enough to stir people. I think they can be stirred - if they can be made to understand what's happening.
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:19 pm

It just makes me angry and determined to shout loud enough to stir people. I think they can be stirred - if they can be made to understand what's happening
I could not agree more.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:27 pm

skwalker1964 wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

RedFlag,

I lament indifference too - and I think it has been deliberately fostered, by and large. But it doesn't fill me with contempt. It just makes me angry and determined to shout loud enough to stir people. I think they can be stirred - if they can be made to understand what's happening.

In the 80s the UK public where not so aware of politics or even involved in them, we can not say that today, I am like yourself skywalker it enrages me and I want shout and give the UK public a bloody shake, but do you not think when the real cuts come into being in April surely the people of the UK will wake up and smell the coffee and see the LIES that Cameron and his dick heads have been telling them. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:45 pm

They might wake up, but they wont protest.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:13 pm

To those whom it may concern:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7352969.stm

Incitement to violence
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:45 pm

Redflag wrote:
In the 80s the UK public where not so aware of politics or even involved in them, we can not say that today, I am like yourself skywalker it enrages me and I want shout and give the UK public a bloody shake, but do you not think when the real cuts come into being in April surely the people of the UK will wake up and smell the coffee and see the LIES that Cameron and his dick heads have been telling them. cheers

I think it depends how successful they are in their 'divide and rule' tactic - and how successful 'we' are in exposing it for what it is. But I think the balance is already tipping - and is likely to tip right over as further cuts bite.
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:47 pm

oftenwrong wrote:To those whom it may concern:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7352969.stm

Incitement to violence

OW - if this is relevant to the discussion, can you elaborate why? If not, I'll have to delete it as off-topic.
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Straws in the wind, sky....

....they wont take to the streets in their millions, which is what is necessary.

....they came out onto the streets for the Poll tax why not for this....

It just makes me angry and determined to shout loud enough to stir people.

verb sap. sky, a single word, to the wise, is sufficient.

Run these kind of remarks through the computer of the DPP and who knows what might unexpectedly result?

oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:52 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Straws in the wind, sky....

....they wont take to the streets in their millions, which is what is necessary.

Run these kind of remarks through the computer of the DPP and who knows what might unexpectedly result?

I'm astonished that nobody has any faith in the Great British Public, all of you do not give any credit to people taking enough and you know what happens when peoples backs are against the wall "They Turn" just like the worm they turn on there Oppressors and believe me or not the people will turn on Cameron and Clegg.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:26 pm

This will happen only at the next G/E, and by then it will be to late.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:08 am

Ivanhoe wrote:This will happen only at the next G/E, and by then it will be to late.

What makes you think that Ivanhoe do you have a crystal ball ? can you really see into the future, the worm will start to turn come April when people start to lose there council homes and there money (whether that be unemployment benefit or low payed workers) has to be stretched even further.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:11 am

oftenwrong wrote:Straws in the wind, sky....

Smile A call to protest is not a call to riot. Not that I'd put anything beyond this lot!
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 am

QUOTE: A call to protest is not a call to riot. Not that I'd put anything beyond this lot!

Rather like having a ferret up your trousers! pale
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:33 pm

oftenwrong wrote:QUOTE: A call to protest is not a call to riot. Not that I'd put anything beyond this lot!

Rather like having a ferret up your trousers! pale

All we need to do is to let Cameron know in no uncertain terms that come 2015 him and his arrogant smug bullington boys WILL be out on his EFFING ear, shouting or placards is not rioting. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:43 pm

How do we do that then Redflag ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:How do we do that then Redflag ?

There is such things as placards and I take it for granted we all have a good loud voices, it would be great to see scam..er..ons face seeing how much the UK hates his and his gov't guts.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:53 pm

Again, how do we do all this Redflag. ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next