Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2)

+13
Ivan
Claudine
oftenwrong
stuart torr
ghost whistler
methought
Penderyn
astradt1
Bellatori
Dan Fante
Phil Hornby
bobby
boatlady
17 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2)

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

Maybe Goves wife will provide the job seekers with the money to buy her expensive facial creams, and maybe while she is at it she could take them out and buy them a new outfit to attend there interview with  so they can get a zero hour contract job. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2)

Post by stuart torr Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 pm

I'M afraid so Phil, it could get re-elected. Sad Sad Sad

stuart torr
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Empty Re: Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2)

Post by Ivan Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:18 pm

Conservative MP faces claims he helped UKIP candidate target Labour voters

UKIP election candidate Kim Rose says Royston Smith gave him documents and a ‘racist’ leaflet to use to attract Labour voters in the key marginal of Southampton Itchen.

Details here:-
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/31/royston-smith-faces-claims-ukip-helped-ukip-candidate
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:08 pm

The Olympic Stadium in London cost £537 million to build. In a deal between Boris Johnson and the board of directors of West Ham, it’s being turned into a football ground. The conversion bill of £272 million is being paid by the taxpayer.

The joint chairmen of West Ham are David Sullivan and David Gold, both of whom – by the merest quirk of fate – happen to be donors to the Tory Party. The vice chairman is Baroness Karren Brady, who was given her peerage by the Tories in September 2014.

The Olympic Stadium has now cost the taxpayer a total of £809 million. So how much is West Ham paying for it? £15 million.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/twisted-tories-real-welfare-cheats-5955946
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:12 am

Ivan wrote:Conservative MP faces claims he helped UKIP candidate target Labour voters

UKIP election candidate Kim Rose says Royston Smith gave him documents and a ‘racist’ leaflet to use to attract Labour voters in the key marginal of Southampton Itchen.

Ivan this does not surprise me at all but it does prove what I have said before Ukip is just a "SECOND HAND" Tory party so I hope all those that voted Ukip in May will see through Ukip.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:07 pm

When you listen to, or watch, Osborne's 'emergency' budget tomorrow (that is, the policies he wouldn't tell us about in his March budget before the election), don't be fooled by his spurious claims to find tax evasion and aggressive tax avoidance "morally repugnant".......  Evil or Very Mad

George Osborne family business' £6m offshore deal

Osborne's family business made £6m in a property deal with a developer based in a tax haven. Wallpaper firm Osborne & Little teamed up with a secretive corporation in the British Virgin Islands to draw up plans to redevelop its former London headquarters into housing.

The companies jointly applied for planning permission for around 45 flats and houses, and once given the go ahead, Osborne & Little sold its site to the offshore firm for £6,088,000. A legal expert shown contracts obtained by Channel 4 News said Osborne & Little must have known the developer was based offshore, and had the potential to avoid millions in tax.

At the time, Osborne was the beneficiary of a family trust that owned at least 15% of Osborne & Little, so would have personally benefited from the sale. It is not known what his personal stake was.

http://www.channel4.com/news/george-osborne-family-business-6m-deal-with-offshore-firm
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:11 pm

A golden opportunity for Labour to cause some embarrassment by asking some searching questions in the House ( despite the inevitability of not getting an answer).

But will they take it...?
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 am

This one has been handed to the Labour party on a platter PH, I saw the channel 4 news last night but where did the company disappear to after they made there millions in profit from building those houses & flats ??

I can smell a SEWER RAT in these dealings and we all know where this specimen of sewer rat lives.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:33 pm

But will they take it...?

Hi Phil, As usual you are spot on. I for one can not see them being anymore aggressive towards the Tory Filth than they have been over the past 5 years.
I remember a figure of 40 something billion pounds as being a truer amount owed by the Tax dodgers, now the prat Osborne wants to get 7 billion back. I doubt any of that 7 Billion will be coming out of his own Family business.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:38 am

Take heart, Bobby - if it wasn't for the Tories, what would the likes of you and me really have to grumble about...?
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:46 am

That has been my biggest grumble "having bugger all to grumble about"
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:58 am

I could pop round and break your windows , if it helps... Smile
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:39 pm

Well I cant boast about my very large vicious guard dog, as you can see his pic on this post. "sod it"
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:12 pm

Chief executive of firm accused of 'ripping off' NHS on staffing is a Tory donor

From an article by Benedict Cooper:-

The chief executive of a private equity firm that owns one of the staffing agencies accused of 'ripping off' the NHS is a major donor to the Conservative Party. Ramez Sousou, founder and co-chief executive of transatlantic private equity firm TowerBrook Capital Partners, which owns Independent Clinical Services (ICS), has donated just under half a million pounds to the party since 2010, including more than £75,000 since his company bought ICS last year. Mr Sousou founded TowerBrook in 2005 and retains a stake in the company.

His wife, Tiziana Cantoni, who is not connected to TowerBrook, has also donated personal funds to the party.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chief-executive-of-firm-accused-of-ripping-off-nhs-on-staffing-is-a-tory-donor-10301423.html
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:51 am

IVAN Most ofthe Tory MPs have shares in the vate health companies, plus the Tories got huge donations from the private health sector in the USA

So your post does not surprise me at all, plus the Tories are in power and I would not exspect anything else from the Tories.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Companies with international Directors were formed to provide Care Home accommodation, attracted by the fees payable by local Councils.

Said local Councils are now being obliged by central government fund provision to reduce the amount they spend in that way - at the same time as Gideon Osborne is telling Care Home operators that they will have to pay an increased minimum "working wage" to staff.

What happened to joined-up-government?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:43 am

For the last 5 years people on this forum and elsewhere have been saying the BBC is BIAS against the left, yet the Tories have said they were not right wing enough for there liking so now comes the excuse or the reason so that the Tories can sell off the BBC to there donors & mates.

If you all can cast your mind back to 2010 and remember Hunts first Ministerial job, it was to sell off the other 61% of Sky to Murdoch. So this is the very chance the Tories have been paid for (donations to the Tory party) to get rid of the BBC so that leaves the field wide open so Murdoch can get more customers to sky then improve his profits plus it will allow him to put his prices up through the roof for subscription to sky because by then the BBC will be gone. .
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Saturday's Independent magazine section includes the next seven days TV listings. Six of the best movies on offer are highlighted at the front. This week all six happen to be on SKY channels.

Those currently unhappy with the BBC will only know its value when it has gone.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Is the Independant carrying a advert for Sky TV because that is why the Tories are trying to get rid of the BBC or turn it into a pay per view TV ?? It has been the Tories policy since May 2010 to get rid of the BBC so that Sky tv can boost it profits (Sky is owned by Murdoch 39%)

I agree OW the people of the UK will not miss it until we get right wing programs 24/7, only then will they miss there BBC.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:36 pm

TV listings in the Independent are not adverts, Redflag. My comment is that by coincidence all the recommended films this week happen to be on SKY, which has already outbid the BBC on things like Premier League football.

It's a possible guide to the future of TV generally here. As is already the case with newspapers.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:14 pm

A Newsagent Speaks...

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 R961186_10340216

" Nah, mate - we've 'ad no call for Boys' Weekly since that Leon Brittan stopped comin' in 'ere..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:45 pm

Those were the days, my friend. We thought they'd never end.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:00 pm

The small print - "Price for this event is £2,500. Fees associated with Business Day & Dinner are considered a commercial transaction and therefore do not constitute a political donation."

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 816
http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/aug/26/conservatives-offer-day-of-special-access-to-ministers-for-2500
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 pm

Yet another reason why we needed an effective opposition...
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:32 pm

I wonder if £416 of this fee (commercial transaction) will reach HMRC as the VAT due?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 am

".... Fees associated with Business Day & Dinner are considered a commercial transaction and therefore do not constitute a political donation."

Every single thing this government has done since 2010 has been a commercial transaction. i.e. with the profit motive uppermost.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:25 am

#piggate?
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:00 pm

Boatlady what is this th piggate I think I heard a bit about it on one of the morning shows but because of the time of day did not get to hear the full story can you please tell on here or DM.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:10 pm

People in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones.
At the time Her Hameron was taking the piss out of Edd Miliband for the way he ate a Bacon Sandwich, he must have forgotten how the pig the bacon came from could have been his ex girlfriend.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:48 pm

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxzQ2dPw91sMkxX9EFp4BRSX8o_BMLTxF2xVXosNOOnGUumIP1Bw

" David - you never wrote; you never 'phoned..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Cameron's 'Clinton' Moment...

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmxuF1kTWxOM_P5j5LtRLMNXcUIy3_AVHb3WV8BzVjMhdGf0Q6Jg(express)

" I did not have sexual relations with that pig..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:12 pm

Dif'rent strokes from dif'rent folks. Damage limitation from the Daily Wail. (The other lot are just as bad though!)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3243527/Jeremy-Corbyn-dragged-Cameron-s-Piggate-scandal-favouriting-Tweet-comparing-fling-Diane-Abbott.html
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:33 pm

Got it yet, Red?
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:59 pm

boatlady wrote:Got it yet, Red?

Yes thank you boatlady, I think there is a court case here for the RSPCA to bring Cruelty to animals against Davy boy.      I wonder how many grunts he will be greeted with in the HOC when they go back bet there will be plenty of sniggers.

The story also lets the people of the UK that jobs for the boys is Rampant within the Tory party.  Thank you all

Last edited by Redflag on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put a Y instead of a t)
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Cameron's 'Clinton' Moment...

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmxuF1kTWxOM_P5j5LtRLMNXcUIy3_AVHb3WV8BzVjMhdGf0Q6Jg(express)

" I did not have sexual relations with that pig..."

Nice one Phil & too the point
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:14 pm

Fortunately for it's sensibilities , the pig was dead already so experienced no trauma
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:20 pm

Ah but do we know how it got dead. Was it dead before or during its association with its newest bestest boyfriend
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:32 pm

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSy1oFSkJjPFUDSMqT5QM7UMuXXlgMGSdtySUqQ7XZF1MdKtyz9

" Okay, maybe I did - but what was I supposed to do when my favourite sheep was washing her hair that evening...?"
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:38 pm

Cameron Dines Out...

Is this another Tory scandal brewing? (Part 2) - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWvH5xN_7bdrSesnBoEZ7WL3Tk95MWE7zzivl075xt8r5NlnSxgw

" Oh bugger - it's gammon again..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudine Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:22 pm

#piggate has got to be the funniest thing I've seen all year.
I was so desperate for sleep but I couldn't take my eyes off Twitter!
Claudine
Claudine

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Number Ten press office claims the story is all pork-pies.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:11 am

Only a silly sausage would believe that denial..
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next