Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

+36
Deadly Nightshade
Bellatori
ghost whistler
boatlady
skwalker1964
methought
cybercheshired
Tosh
tlttf
Shirina
Bunnyrunner
KnarkyBadger
Mel
astradt1
Red Cat Woman
Papaumau
Adele Carlyon
jackthelad
Blamhappy
AwfulTruth
blueturando
betty.noire
astra
trevorw2539
LWS
sickchip
Ivan
witchfinder
bobby
keenobserver1
Redflag
Stox 16
oftenwrong
Phil Hornby
Penderyn
Ivanhoe
40 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?   - Page 13 Empty When do you think there will be a leadership challenge in the Lib Dems?

Post by Ivanhoe Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Lib-Dems will not let Nick Clegg lead them into the next general election because Clegg will definitely be a liability.

The Lib-Dems won't have their leadership challenge too near the general election because this will be seen as a vote grabber.

The Lib-Dems must have their leadership challenge ages before the next general election to be seen as a genuine change of leadership.

So, when do you think their leadership challenge will be ?
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?   - Page 13 Empty Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by oftenwrong Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 pm

" required to use the euro"
.... required to worship idols of Neville Chamberlain and/or Alex Salmond.

"Political Suicide in our time!"

oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?   - Page 13 Empty Re: What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?

Post by astradt1 Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:06 am

One million Channel Islanders like this posting.

Shouldn't that be...

'One Million Channel Island Bank account holders like this posting'?
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 am

Ivanhoe wrote:
cybercheshired wrote:You're dead right. Coalition politics is just too sophisticated for us.

And intellectual. We British are'nt intellecuals. We are Phillistines.

Do you not think Ivanhoe that this incompetent gov't might help the UK to concentrate there brains on politics.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:
cybercheshired wrote:You're dead right. Coalition politics is just too sophisticated for us.

Do you not think Ivanhoe that this incompetent gov't might help the UK to concentrate there brains on politics.

Redflag, there is nothing "incompetent" about "any" Government of any political pursuation.

They have their agendas and they stick to them.

The incompetence is in the mindset of the British public, encouraged by brain dead rags like the Sun, and the Daily Mail.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:54 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:
Ivanhoe wrote:

Redflag, there is nothing "incompetent" about "any" Government of any political pursuation.

They have their agendas and they stick to them.

The incompetence is in the mindset of the British public, encouraged by brain dead rags like the Sun, and the Daily Mail.

I do not think that dead rags like the Sun and the Daily Fail are taken that seriously by the British public, people can think for themselves if they use the brains that they where born with, the problem is the SPIN this Tory gov't is spinning to turn the recent unemployed and the ones on low pay against each other which does suggest some stupidity on them.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:53 am

Redflag, I believe that largely the British public are woolley headed, and that the right wing press rely on this to sell their papers.

(Please stop these endless re-quotes of the previous message and several others just to post one sentence! It really isn't necessary. Thanks. Ivan.)
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 pm

This is the Lib-Dems mission statement, Taken from the Lib_Dems web site.

"The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives."

I wanted to post something profound, but all I could come up with in answer to the Lib-Dems Mission Statement is "What a load of Bollocks"
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:46 pm

bobby wrote:This is the Lib-Dems mission statement, Taken from the Lib_Dems web site.

"The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives."

I wanted to post something profound, but all I could come up with in answer to the Lib-Dems Mission Statement is "What a load of Bollocks"

""""""The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives."""""

This is why Clegg is helping Cameron to reduce the role of the State in favour of privatisation and charities. With soup kitchens and food banks now starting up right across this country. Welcome to Dickensian Britain, 2012.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Another candidate for the title, "The Biggest Lie in History".

Small ad. Reading comprehension lessons required by regular contributor.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Yet another request from Ivan, to Ivanhoe, but it seems he (Ivanhoe) just doesn't bother reading, or considers requests from us thickies to beneath him, as he's too busy calling the rest of us "woolly headed, incompetent, Philistines and non intellectuals, amongst other quotes.

Ivan asked (Please stop these endless re-quotes of the previous message and several others just to post one sentence! It really isn't necessary. Thanks. Ivan.)

Which of course Ivanhoe took absolutely no notice of.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by astra Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:08 pm

It must be surely annoying, when in the pub having a blether, that he repeats EVERY word of your last statement before continuing with his own so valuable contribution!
astra
astra
Deceased

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:18 pm

bobby wrote:
Yet another request from Ivan, to Ivanhoe, but it seems he (Ivanhoe) just doesn't bother reading, or considers requests from us thickies to beneath him, as he's too busy calling the rest of us "woolly headed, incompetent, Philistines and non intellectuals, amongst other quotes.

Ivan asked (Please stop these endless re-quotes of the previous message and several others just to post one sentence! It really isn't necessary. Thanks. Ivan.)

Which of course Ivanhoe took absolutely no notice of.

bobby, you remind me of the Murdoch machine, you distort facts to suit yourself.

For a start I apologized to Ivan and he accepted.

And secondly, I never called you or other site members anything.

My negative thoughts concerning the British, largely, remains true.

The Murdoch machine has via their ga ga working class readership, give us all over 30 years of right wing rule in this country, including New Labour.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Ivanhoe said: bobby, you remind me of the Murdoch machine, you distort facts to suit yourself.

So now not only am I a Philistine, woolly headed unintelligent but am now a Liar as well.

With regards to: For a start I apologized to Ivan and he accepted. Then please explain: (Please stop these endless re-quotes of the previous message and several others just to post one sentence! It really isn't necessary. Thanks. Ivan.) posted today at 11.53, then at 12.46, you posted :

""""""The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives.""""".

The self same quote made twice in one post, exactly what Ivan requested you refrain from doing. And as for your apology, that’s between yourself and Ivan.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:06 pm

bobby wrote:Ivanhoe said: bobby, you remind me of the Murdoch machine, you distort facts to suit yourself.

So now not only am I a Philistine, woolly headed unintelligent but am now a Liar as well.

With regards to: For a start I apologized to Ivan and he accepted. Then please explain: (Please stop these endless re-quotes of the previous message and several others just to post one sentence! It really isn't necessary. Thanks. Ivan.) posted today at 11.53, then at 12.46, you posted :

""""""The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives.""""".

The self same quote made twice in one post, exactly what Ivan requested you refrain from doing. And as for your apology, that’s between yourself and Ivan.

bobby, Okay, for the sake of everybody on this site, I wish to publicly say to one and all on this site, that I am saying sorry to you for not being the poster I thought I was.

So, will you accept my deepest apologies, and can we please change the subject. I promise to be a good boy in the future.

Thank you
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:14 pm

bobby wrote:This is the Lib-Dems mission statement, Taken from the Lib_Dems web site.

That is all the L/Ds have came out with since joining the Dickensian Tories, there beliefs and ethics where left at the door of the room where the coalition was formed so offer someone a bit of power and everything else goes right out of the window.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:31 pm

Redflag wrote:

That is all the L/Ds have came out with since joining the Dickensian Tories, there beliefs and ethics where left at the door of the room where the coalition was formed so offer someone a bit of power and everything else goes right out of the window.

Roll on the next 18 months or so, there's going to be panic in the Lib-Dem's looking for a new leader, and Ashdown's going to lead the general election campaign. I can't wait.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:51 pm

Ivanhoe wrote:
Redflag wrote:

Roll on the next 18 months or so, there's going to be panic in the Lib-Dem's looking for a new leader, and Ashdown's going to lead the general election campaign. I can't wait.

It is not going to take 18 months Ivanhoe, come April 2013 when most of the dickensian cuts come into force then we will see fun and games, because the people of the UK will kick up such stink Scam..er..on & Clegg will not know what has hit them, then and maybe only then will the those at the top of the L/D party start to get the message that there party is going to go down the tubes.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivanhoe Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm

Redflag, I wish I had your positivety about the British. But you are right about next April when the cuts truly bite, but meanwhile the good old Andrew Neil show on the BBC will continue to try getting people to win a daily politics mug. This just about sums it all up.
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:39 pm

There are already sufficient politicians who regard the electorate as a bunch of ignorant savages, whose only function is to renew a comfortable sinecure every four or five years.

It's probably unnecessary for someone from the despised lower orders to side with them. But that can be the only explanation for about 50% of the Coalition vote - there just aren't enough of the Privileged to swing it on their own.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:03 am

oftenwrong wrote:There are already sufficient politicians who regard the electorate as a bunch of ignorant savages, whose only function is to renew a comfortable sinecure every four or five years.

It's probably unnecessary for someone from the despised lower orders to side with them. But that can be the only explanation for about 50% of the Coalition vote - there just aren't enough of the Privileged to swing it on their own.

I think you got to the nub of the problem OW, so it will be up to the Labour party and the greens and the Independents, to remind the UK what the effing nasty party did to them and the UK and too keep harping on until we know for sure our point has gotten through, I would suggest we start middle of 2014.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by methought Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:31 pm

And then, in 2014, when Scotland votes to leave the Union, and to nationalise its oil and gas... will we see the Labour strongholds of the North wanting to become part of Scotland?

That would be proportional representation wouldn't it? Something the LibDems would agree with anyway!
methought
methought

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 pm

methought wrote:And then, in 2014, when Scotland votes to leave the Union, and to nationalise its oil and gas... will we see the Labour strongholds of the North wanting to become part of Scotland?

That would be proportional representation wouldn't it? Something the LibDems would agree with anyway!

Scotland may find itself seceding from the Union at the precise instant that Westminster withdraws from the European Union.

What larks!
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:54 am

oftenwrong wrote:
methought wrote:And then, in 2014, when Scotland votes to leave the Union, and to nationalise its oil and gas... will we see the Labour strongholds of the North wanting to become part of Scotland?

Scotland may find itself seceding from the Union at the precise instant that Westminster withdraws from the European Union.

What larks!

To all of you fellow boarders, never fear Scotland will vote to stay in the Union with the rest of the UK, I live in Scotland and as of yesterday Salmond and his deputy Nicola Sturgeon have been caught out in there LIES to the Scottish public plus two of his SNP MSPs have left the party and I think there was more too it than Salmond saying he would join NATO if we went Independent. Oh ye of little faith.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:13 am

If a Liberal Democrat ever knocks on your door and asks for your vote, remind him or her of this election broadcast from 2010:-

Source: YouTube

Last edited by Ivan on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 am

Ivanhoe wrote:

""""""The Liberal Democrats exist to build and safeguard a fair, free and open society, in which we seek to balance the fundamental values of liberty, equality and community, and in which no-one shall be enslaved by poverty, ignorance or conformity. We champion the freedom, dignity and well-being of individuals, we acknowledge and respect their right to freedom of conscience and their right to develop their talents to the full. We aim to disperse power, to foster diversity and to nurture creativity. We believe that the role of the state is to enable all citizens to attain these ideals, to contribute fully to their communities and to take part in the decisions which affect their lives."""""

This is why Clegg is helping Cameron to reduce the role of the State in favour of privatisation and charities. With soup kitchens and food banks now starting up right across this country. Welcome to Dickensian Britain, 2012.

As usual Ivanhoe good post and too bloody true, when you start to go out to look for votes on the run up to the G.E. remember to let folk know what the Tories and L/Ds did and how the both of them LIED through their teeth to get their vote, and then turned around and did the exact opposite just to get into power so that their EGOS would be stroked.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:09 am

"He has to go”

Nick Clegg is under pressure to quit as Lib Dem leader over fears the party faces an election meltdown. Senior Lib Dems say the party’s existing 57 MPs at Westminster could be slashed to just 17 when the nation goes to the polls in 2015.

Labour vice-chairman Michael Dugher said: “After all those broken promises and propping up the Tories for nearly three years, the Lib Dems are getting what they deserve.”

For the whole article:-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nick-clegg-under-pressure-to-quit-1546198#.

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:50 am

The one thing that I did notice Ivan in the UTube download clip, in the clip he talks about what the banks did in 2008 but soon as he came into power with the Tories it became "The Mess that Labour Left" what a difference a few months make. I am waiting and praying for a L/D to come to my door and ask for my vote by the time I am finished with he/she will be sorry they were ever born, the tongue lashing I will give them will be something they never ever forget, then they will know what is going to happen to the L/D party after the G.E. 2015.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:47 am

There are not likely to be resignations from among Lib-Dem members of the Coalition, because they all confidently expect to be shunted into oblivion at the next General Election anyway.

Make hay while the sun shines (and they can't do anything about the weather).
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 pm

oftenwrong wrote:There are not likely to be resignations from among Lib-Dem members of the Coalition, because they all confidently expect to be shunted into oblivion at the next General Election anyway.

Make hay while the sun shines (and they can't do anything about the weather).

Are you saying OW that the penny has finally dropped with the L/D MPs its taken them long enough after the beating they have taken at By-Elections and Local election, for them to get 17 seats at the next G.E that will take a bit of a miracle I would suggest 10 and under. lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

Anyone voting for a LibDem candidate at any election is saying , in effect : " I am content that you are potentially a lying bastard who will break any promise at the drop of a hat and give support to anyone who will ensure that you are kept in a position of power Furthermore, your principles are non-existent or , at least, are entirely subservient to doing what seems to ensure your best interests, and I don't care that I have no idea what I have voted for."

To that extent, a LibDem voter is as lacking in integrity as those to whom they lend support. And even more stupid... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by skwalker1964 Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:39 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:Anyone voting for a LibDem candidate at any election is saying , in effect : " I am content that you are potentially a lying bastard who will break any promise at the drop of a hat and give support to anyone who will ensure that you are kept in a position of power Furthermore, your principles are non-existent or , at least, are entirely subservient to doing what seems to ensure your best interests, and I don't care that I have no idea what I have voted for."

To that extent, a LibDem voter is as lacking in integrity as those to whom they lend support. And even more stupid... Shocked

I confess there is one area where I hope the LD vote is resilient - in some parts of the South West. In those seats where people are unlikely to vote Labour, a swing away from the LDs will probably mean a Tory win.

That said, I think Redflag's estimate of 10 MPs won't be far off!
skwalker1964
skwalker1964

http://skwalker1964.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:55 pm

The Lloyd George Society is apparently still active. Well at least it's something for them to fall back on when there is no longer a PL-DP worthy of mention.

http://lloydgeorgesociety.org.uk/en/article/2009/130391/lloyd-george-knew-my-father-but-what-s-the-origin-of-the-famous-song
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:58 am

At the moment methought two thirds of Scotland want to stay within the Union, and the "Better Together" campaign are doing there best to keep it that way, plus Salmond first minister has been caught lying to the Scottish public about the legal advice he did not get and now he wants to be jury and player in the actual referendum, so the B/T campaign are having to fight him to leave the referendum to the Electoral Commission which is the right way and the legal way, maybe instead of carping from the side lines you could see if you could help.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:21 pm

Clegg Clarifies his Position

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015?   - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFPwD_gDJ8HHx3AygLMSLPx2QexpPl6xynE-6MI9YNX_fWwy2Q7w(guardian.co.uk)

" I want to make it clear that I never knew anything about that thing that I had been keeping quiet about for 5 years, and that there has been no cover-up except for the bit that I was told about but chose to sweep under the carpet..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:02 pm

Funny that such a story should suddenly rise Lazarus-like just at the precise moment of a by-election campaign that Clegg was confident of winning.

A week IS a long time in Politics, as Harold Wilson once said.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 pm

What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015? Not much of one, I suspect, since stories such as this are quite common these days:-

http://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/local/10252620.Former_Lib_Dem_Dudley_cllr_defects_to_Labour/
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:11 pm

Ivan wrote:What future will the Lib Dems have by 2015? Not much of one, I suspect, since stories such as this are quite common these days:-

http://www.dudleynews.co.uk/news/local/10252620.Former_Lib_Dem_Dudley_cllr_defects_to_Labour/

After 1st April not a lot Ivan and that includes the people of Eastleigh who will regret voting L/D in their recent by-election, the L/Ds have caught the Tory disease of self first self again and if there is anything left myself again, but come the general election in 2015 or sooner they are in for one hell of a shock as the Tories will be desperate for an outright win at the G.E. in 2015 will do or say anything to get in and then the L/Ds will see the true face of the Tories.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Welcome back Red.
I was a bit encouraged to hear the new LD MP is planning to maintian his stake in local politics - seems to be a bit of an effort to distance himself from the current gov't.
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:42 pm

boatlady wrote:Welcome back Red.
I was a bit encouraged to hear the new LD MP is planning to maintian his stake in local politics - seems to be a bit of an effort to distance himself from the current gov't.

The same man is a councillor in Eastleigh and had promised the people he would not pass the law to build houses on the Green Lands of Hampshire the next day he waved a bill through just to do that so he is no different to the rest of the L/Ds he will do his Tory masters bidding whatever the cost to the UK. Thanks for the welcome home boatlady
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am

Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:03 am

Glad to see that Lib-Dems members and voters have got consciences and are willing to be guided by them which cannot be said for Lib-Dem MPs in gov't, as I have said before they are nothing but a bunch of Prostitutes selling their souls to the Tories for crumbs of power.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next