Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

+26
LWS
KnarkyBadger
polyglide
Shirina
Ivanhoe
betty.noire
blueturando
Stox 16
trevorw2539
witchfinder
Red Cat Woman
jackthelad
Redflag
bobby
Phil Hornby
AwfulTruth
Mel
Scarecrow
astra
tlttf
Blamhappy
oftenwrong
Adele Carlyon
Ivan
sickchip
astradt1
30 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 Empty Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by astradt1 Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

We seem to have had a thread about Milliband and time running out for his leadership but now there seem to be more and more knives coming out for Vatman and Dobbing, I'll let you decide who is who?

It now seems more and more of their own side (Tory MP's) are openly speaking out against them........

Latest...

Nadine Dorries: David Cameron And George Osborne Are 'Arrogant Posh Boys'

David Cameron and George Osborne are "arrogant posh boys" who do not understand the lives of ordinary people, according to Tory MP Nadine Dorries.

Speaking on the BBC's Daily Politics programme on Monday, the MP for Mid-Bedfordshire was asked if she thought the prime minister and chancellor were out of touch with voters.

"Unfortunately I think that not are only Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don't understand the price of milk," she said. "They are too arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition and no passion to want to understand the lives of others - and that is their real crime."
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/23/nadine-dorries-david-cameron-posh-boys_n_1445068.html?ref=uk-politics&ref=uk
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by Redflag Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Ivan wrote:"The 'plebs' row is a mere sideshow to destructive Tory incompetence" by Polly Toynbee:-

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/oct/20/plebs-sideshow-destructive-tory-incompetence?commentpage=2#start-of-comments

Thanks for the link Ivan, I just wonder with Osborne cheating the rail company out of their proper fare could that be more ammo for Ed Miliband on Wednesday's PMQs?

Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 Empty Re: Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered?

Post by witchfinder Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 pm

Well here s a turn-up for the books, none other than Lord Tebbit has launched a scaithing attack on David Cameron, the coalition and the general lack of discipline within the Tory party.

This all follows the resignation of chief whip Andrew Mitchell, and Lord Tebbit is only one of a number of Tory MPs who are now openly criticising the style and leadership of the party.

Rebellion ? what next I wonder, surely not mutiny or daggers, I hope so
witchfinder
witchfinder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:36 pm

Redflag said: Thanks for the link Ivan, I just wonder with Osborne cheating the rail company out of their proper fare could that be more ammo for Ed Miliband on Wednesday's PMQs?

Apparently Red, the same thing happened a few months ago. Sorry I cant give you a link as allthough I did read it only today, I can't for the life of me remember where. Perhaps someone could come to my aid.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:38 pm

witchfinder said: Rebellion ? what next I wonder, surely not mutiny or daggers, I hope so.

The thing is witchy, I think the Tory party is now so Toxic, no one else will want to Challenge Herr Cameron, just to become as tainted. So it could be business as usual.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by witchfinder Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:40 pm

Some Tory cavaliers have openly suggested that the party should simply blast the coalition apart, offer the country a deep blue, right wing set of policies and then stumble along until they are forced to call an election.

Looking at the rise in support of the rather right wing UKIP, it must be tempting for the Tories to "go for it".

witchfinder
witchfinder
Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Apart from their obvious preference, which is to remain in power for AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, the Tories must be reasonably satisfied with the amount of dogma which they have already passed into Law. Cameron and Osborne should be able to keep things ticking over for a couple of years without offering any more hostages to fortune.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:52 am

bobby wrote:Redflag said: Thanks for the link Ivan, I just wonder with Osborne cheating the rail company out of their proper fare could that be more ammo for Ed Miliband on Wednesday's PMQs?

Apparently Red, the same thing happened a few months ago. Sorry I cant give you a link as allthough I did read it only today, I can't for the life of me remember where. Perhaps someone could come to my aid.

I heard that over the week end also bobby, but Mitchells replacement Young is just as bad apparently in the 90s he said the "homeless are the ones you step over when you come out of the Opera". So scam..er..on has just swopped one dick head for another, there is only one way for this country to get back on its feet and that is get rid of Scam..er..on and Clegg as of yesterday.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by astradt1 Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Every day is a crisis': Concern that Cameron's team is out of its depth intensifies after top aide 'Olive' reveals he has to listen to the radio to find out what is going on

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2221334/Oliver-Dowden-David-Camerons-aide-Olive-finds-happening-politics-listening-radio.html#ixzz2A2OA1atN

Oliver Dowden - nicknamed 'Olive' - spends most of his time on 'crisis management'
The Prime Minister's deputy chief of staff listens to Radio 4's Today programme to find out what is happening - and is often 'surprised'
The PM's spokesman offers to send him a copy of the Downing Street grid so he knows what is going on
David Cameron wants the media to focus on the 'big picture'

Nice to know that the rest of the population is as well informed as our'Leaders'!!!!!!!
astradt1
astradt1

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:52 pm

witchfinder wrote:Some Tory cavaliers have openly suggested that the party should simply blast the coalition apart, offer the country a deep blue, right wing set of policies and then stumble along until they are forced to call an election.

Looking at the rise in support of the rather right wing UKIP, it must be tempting for the Tories to "go for it".

Its not what the Tories want WF, they think that in 2015 the the great UK public are going to vote in a Tory gov't on there own without the L/Ds, and once again today in the H.O.C Peter Bone tory MP wants rid of the L/Ds NOW where is there backbone or morals the Tories talk about them to there face and laugh at them yet they cling on like limpets.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:41 am

Good news today the Labour party is 22 points ahead of the Tories in the CORBY By-Election, so that in my mind Scam..er..on and Osbourn days are numbered into single numbers. I will be watching to see where in the polls the Tories and the L/Ds come and that will let us know how many of the good PLEBS of the UK have woken up to the Tory and L/Ds LIES.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:22 pm

The breakdown in the Guardian of tonight's ICM poll which has the LAB lead down from 10% to 8% pic.twitter.com/uxOUyL9Z

Scary world politics innit?

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:15 pm

the LAB lead down from 10% to 8%

Meaningless. That will be dismissed by any pollster as MoE - within the standard margin of error (+ or - 3%).
Ivan
Ivan
Administrator (Correspondence & Recruitment)

https://cuttingedge2.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 am

Ivan wrote:
the LAB lead down from 10% to 8%

Meaningless. That will be dismissed by any pollster as MoE - within the standard margin of error (+ or - 3%).

I would not worry Ivan, we all know that the Tories are finished in the UK come May 2015 they will be known as the "One Term Firm" and it they might not last to 2015 when the real cuts come into effect in April 2013 it could end there, Scotland has not voted Tory for many a year for which I'm glad and after what the Maggot done in the 1980s Scotland will never forgive the Tories.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by tlttf Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:16 am

Roll on independence.

tlttf
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:56 pm

tlttf wrote:Roll on independence.

Stop writing off Scotland tittf, we are very bright up here after what the Maggot done to us in the 1980s (we where given the Poll Tax first because we BOMBED out her MPs) plus Salmond is just a tartan Tory, he is not interested in what is best for Scotland but is looking for a better titled job plus a place in Scotland's history books.

How do you think Scotland has managed to keep our gov't TORY FREE, so when we send Salmond packing in 2014 it is something we have been doing to the likes of Scam..er..on and his shower of dick heads for bloody years.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:08 am

"The reasons Mitt Romney failed are same reasons why David Cameron will lose next election."

Article by Tony Parsons:-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-parsons-david-cameron-will-lose-1427861#.UJ4cwkme-wI.twitter.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by boatlady Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Really hope Tony Parsons is right and that people won't get fooled again (cue song)
boatlady
boatlady
Former Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Ivan wrote:"The reasons Mitt Romney failed are same reasons why David Cameron will lose next election."

Article by Tony Parsons:-
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-parsons-david-cameron-will-lose-1427861#.UJ4cwkme-wI.twitter.

I agree Ivan but Scam..er..on he thinks because Obama got in for a second term while things are bad financially in the USA, he will get voted back in with a Tory majority in 2015.

Pigs will fly before that happens Laughing Laughing
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:16 pm

Quite right, Red. Unfortunately if (when?) the Tories reach the conclusion that they cannot win the next election, they'll trash the place before they leave. It's the Bullingdon tradition.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 pm

oftenwrong wrote:Quite right, Red. Unfortunately if (when?) the Tories reach the conclusion that they cannot win the next election, they'll trash the place before they leave. It's the Bullingdon tradition.

Never fear OW come April 2013, that is when the entire UK will tell Scam..er..on and his shower of dick heads to go and take an EFFING HIKE.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:58 am

I have just looked at the TV times to check on PMQ's and found they have replaced it with something to do with Pigmy Goats, so I guess Herr Cameron will still be televised.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:57 pm

bobby wrote:I have just looked at the TV times to check on PMQ's and found they have replaced it with something to do with Pigmy Goats, so I guess Herr Cameron will still be televised.

Hi bobby PMQs are not on today the Parliament is closed until Monday, herr Scam..er..on can not face Ed at the Dispatch box. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by blueturando Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Why not Red? What do you base that 'Gem' of information on?

blueturando
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Cameron is known to hate PMQT, which is hardly surprising since all he ever does is sneer, lie, make up policy on the hoof and lose his temper. Last Wednesday he conveniently went to the Middle East to sell arms to dictatorships with dubious records on human rights. It was sickening to note that he was wearing a poppy at the time.
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:15 pm

Prime Minister David Cameron described the nation's military as 'the pride of Britain' as he attended a passing out parade for Navy cadets.

Of course he will say that, and he probably means every word, that is untill he sacks them, then he will call them benefit scroungers. What a phukin hypocryte Herr Cameron is, But then I guess that is what being a Tory is all about.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm

blueturando wrote:Why not Red? What do you base that 'Gem' of information on?

FACTS BLUE, SOMETHING THE TORY PARTY LIKE TO MANIPULATE.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by bobby Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:51 am

David Cameron has vowed he will help the flood victims, "Ho phukin Ray" So just what does the bastard think his job is then. Can this excuse for a man go any lower than to use the misery of others in an attempt to boost his own tarnished immage.
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 pm

It is not a gem of information blue its fact I watch PMQs every Wednesday he looses it goes red and behaves like a kid in NURSERY SCHOOL along with the rest of the Bullingdon Boys. lol! lol!
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:43 am

It's two years away, but the 2015 election is already lost

Extracts from an article by Paul Goodman:-

"Cameron will not win an overall majority in 2015; there are four main reasons why. Firstly, in 2001, 10% of voters were members of an ethnic minority. Yet the Tories scraped a paltry 16% among these voters in 2010, and that total is likely to fall even lower. Pakistani-origin Muslims, black voters, and Indian-origin Hindus have spread from Labour’s urban heartlands into the marginal suburban seats the Tories need to win.

The Tories’ second big problem is the rise of UKIP. Its ratings are not driven by hostility to the EU, though this is certainly a factor: immigration and crime enrage its supporters more. Farage is wooing former Tory supporters by presenting UKIP as the Tory Party they used to vote for. It won’t win any seats in 2015, but UKIP will probably gain more votes than the 3% it won in 2010, wounding Cameron in the process.

The third problem for Cameron is that the left is remarkably united. Respect has failed to take off. The BNP, which was competing with Labour for white working-class votes in some seats, has collapsed. Most importantly, left-wing Lib Dem voters have decamped to Labour en masse.

The fourth and biggest problem for the Tories is that Britain’s electoral geography, whereby Labour’s vote is spread more efficiently, places the Tories at a disadvantage. To outpace Miliband, Cameron must raise the Tory share of the vote by four points or more. No governing party has done so in modern times. Losing older voters to UKIP on the one side, failing to win ethnic minority ones on the other, and all at sea in Scotland and in parts of the north, Conservatism has been living through a crisis for the past 20 years – one which opposition after 2015 may not relieve."

For the whole article:-
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/9770710/Its-two-years-away-but-the-2015-election-is-already-lost.html
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:17 pm

Thank you for this info Ivan, here in Scotland it is something we DO NOT DO vote Tory they are poison here, that is why we were punished with getting the Poll Tax a year before it was brought into England, but there are going to be more Tory Lies in 2013 treating the people of the UK as if they are thick. IDS has started already by saying that its the Labour party's fault for cutting the working tax credits as there is a loss of £10 Billion due to fraud and errors when Labour was in power. This to me STINKS of EXCUSE anything because they know they have not got a "Hope in Hell" of getting back into power in 2015.

So if you have any contacts within the Labour party Ivan please tell them they will have to come out fighting in 2013 and show the UK public WHO is the party that is telling LIES. cheers
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:03 am

Labour's 2015 fears are puny compared with the Tories' terror

Extracts from an article by Polly Toynbee:-

“Tony Blair, triple-election victor, never felt the same easy entitlement exuded by Tories born to believe they belong in power. Labour has plenty to fear – until you stop and tot up Tory terrors: how can they win now when they failed against Brown? Even if they scrape past a triple dip, bumping along the bottom with cuts is no easy election-winner. Meanwhile, Cameron leads his troops into their own minefields, ready to explode what's left of their reputation for competence. Watch them trigger crises in the NHS, the work programme, universal credit, council tax and disability benefits, while HMRC struggles to claw back overpaid child benefit from the better off – all their own booby traps.

Lost in ineptitude, a government never regains its reputation: ask John Major. Cameron said he'd stop his party ‘banging on about Europe’, but the Euro virus is back, eating up the Tory body politic. Miliband may not relish finding himself the de facto keeper of the pro-EU flame, but as heavyweights line up to warn against appeasing the lunatic Europhobes, he may emerge the statesman in the end.

Labour rightly worries how to win key southern marginals – but the Tories worry more about the lost north, Midlands, London, the cities and Scotland. People may agree about scroungers, yet still not identify with the nasty party. Cameron's tax cut for the rich was suicidal, when rents, fuel, travel and food costs soar for the rest. His die is cast, too late to re-brand. But for Labour, everything still lies ahead, an open road.”

For the whole article:-
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/14/labour-2015-fears-puny-tories-terror
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:55 pm

If there are still anti-Business relics in the Labour Party, kindly leave the Stage. Thank you.
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

Because of his and his chancellors Incompetence, giving Ed Miliband some HOME TRUTHS that he can not deny, although they do try to DENY EVERYTHING or that old chestnut comes out it was the last gov't, although the Tories have been in power since May 2010 and if you want more proof todays newspaper that most cherished possession of the chancellor the Triple A status the UK at the moment holds could be gone along with welcoming a TRIPLE DIP recession, I am certain you get my point.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivan Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:47 am

When that useless idiot Osborne, who knows nothing about economics and whose only real experience of work was folding towels for a week in Selfridges, became Chancellor of the Exchequer in May 2010, he said that retaining the UK’s AAA credit rating was "an economic benchmark against which he wished to be judged by the British public". Well, after the economy has grown by just 1% in nearly three years, we’ve lost that rating. So isn’t it about time Osborne resigned, preferably along with the whole gang of vicious and incompetent Tory millionaires whose only real interest is in asset-stripping the state?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/george-osborne-embarrassed-as-uks-credit-rating-drops-8507829.html
Ivan
Ivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:07 am

I agree Ivan, the assets that belong to the people of the UK who worked and paid taxes to get the assets, unlike the top 10% who would do anything to avoid paying their taxes and yet are quite willing to take the spoils when the assets of the UK are being sold off.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:12 pm

New Government Logo Launched

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 9k=

Having become the latest Member of the AA , it was noticeable that Osborne nevertheless left it to his 'rabbit in the headlights' assistant, the hapless Danny Alexander, to explain all from the safety of Inverness on BBC this morning. What a miserable coward the posh boy is - in addition to being totally useless , of course.

If the nation is to continue to be burdened by this Tory-inspired mess , how much longer before schoolchildren are not learning their alphabet by parroting ' A is for Apple', but 'A is for Britain's Credit Rating'... Shocked
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by Redflag Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Phil Hornby wrote:New Government Logo Launched

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 9k=

Having become the latest Member of the AA , it was noticeable that Osborne nevertheless left it to his 'rabbit in the headlights' assistant, the hapless Danny Alexander, to explain all from the safety of Inverness on BBC this morning. What a miserable coward the posh boy is - in addition to being totally useless , of course.

If the nation is to continue to be burdened by this Tory-inspired mess , how much longer before schoolchildren are not learning their alphabet by parroting ' A is for Apple', but 'A is for Britain's Credit Rating'... Shocked

The Tories do this every time there is bad news PH, I saw Jermy Paxman eat junior Minister alive about more bad news but no Senior Minister in sight but if was good news the juniors would not have got a look in.
Redflag
Redflag
Deactivated

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:08 pm

What else are the LimpDems for, Redflag, but to hide behind when the going gets tough? They can expect plenty more uncomfortable TV appearances as the bad news bites and the Tory Reptiles scuttle for cover. Doesn't it just say everything about them...?
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:21 pm

When the Cardinals meet in conclave next month, could we ask them to also choose an adequate Chancellor of the Exchequer for us while they're at it?
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Hornby Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:46 pm

The Chancellor Receives that Credit Rating News...

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWwKhZNnODxDVtBUykKS6-iVhdFUpyzk7akVWi6Y05wGUBSK49VA(mirror.co.uk)

"AAArgh!.... Or should I say: 'AArgh'..."
Phil Hornby
Phil Hornby
Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oftenwrong Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm

Ve haf VAYS of clinging to Office, dummkopf elector!

Are Cameron and Osborne's days numbered? - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWwKhZNnODxDVtBUykKS6-iVhdFUpyzk7akVWi6Y05wGUBSK49VA
oftenwrong
oftenwrong
Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next